Acronis True Image Reviews & Product Details

What is Acronis True Image?

Acronis sets the standard for Hybrid Cloud Data Protection with #backup, #cloud storage, disaster recovery, and secure file sync & share solutions.

Acronis True Image Profile Details

1-42 of 42 total Acronis True Image reviews

Acronis True Image Reviews

1-42 of 42 total Acronis True Image reviews
Software Engineer

"The best option I've taken, in regards to backing up information from my hard drive"

What do you like best?

Acronis True Image is, without a doubt, an excellent software. Thanks to the ability to make copies of files and images from the hard drive in the cloud, so far are one of my best options.

Acronis True Image has many qualities to offer and is very useful when it comes to keeping my information backed up.

One of the main features that I like about Acronis True Image is that it offers almost all possible backup options: incremental programming, differential and super flexible, pre/post operation commands, just to name a few. but it also has a unidirectional function, to synchronize a folder with a destination.

Another feature that I love is that Acronis is offering complete protection against ransomware. Without a doubt a quite complete software.

What do you dislike?

Although the truth Acronis true image is very good, not all are positive aspects. The interface is modern and appealing to the eye, but it is not intuitive. that's why at first glance, it becomes tedious.

Another point to clarify is the large footprint that remains in the system, since all that functionality requires a good amount of processes in the background. although in my case I have a high-end PC and it does not show much, but in low-end PC it is a hard blow.

Finally, the price for the amount of storage. It is high, compared to other similar software, although Acronis True Image has many advantages in comparison.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Acronis true image, without a doubt, to anyone who is in the availability to acquire this complete and excellent software. Since I was able to acquire it, it has not disappointed me.

It has helped me to back up my files of all my hard drives, as well as to keep them safe in the cloud, from possible ransomware attacks.

Senior Software Developer

"Acronis True Image, the best solution."

What do you like best?

For some time now I have been using the different products offered by acronis, especially Acronis True Image. and I like to say that I am completely satisfied with the evolution of it. it was transformed from an "image" program to a set of backup copies. While it still creates images of its units or partitions with industry precision, it also has an online storage component in Acronis Cloud. I would dare to say that it is one of the fastest backup programs that exist in the market. another feature that I also find important to highlight is its interface, which is very attractive to look at, versatile and intuitive, which makes it easy to use and easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

Until now I do not find any negative characteristic of which I should complain. without a doubt, it is one of the best software that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for the fastest, most complete and most effective backup solution on the market, Acronis True Image is undoubtedly the best option. There is nothing related to the backup that you do not do and any option that you do not provide. but I would like to make a warning to those users who are "new" in the area and is that the software may be a little complicated for those who just want to make a simple backup.

Since I started to implement Acronis True Image in my work routine, I feel much more secure. since we can assure both our company and our customers that all their information is totally secure.

Software Engineer

"Do you want to backup the information on your hard drive without worrying? Acronis is here"

What do you like best?

what I love about true image is that thanks to its wide variety of options, it becomes very complete and effective. The loading speed of acronis true image is exceptional, without a doubt the best one I've tried.

It should also be noted that you have a lot of control over how and when your backups are updated, with the ability to schedule incremental, partial or full backups. and with the distinguished way of being able to save it in the cloud.

Another point to highlight is the security provided by acronis true image, which has protection against ransomware, because as it constantly monitors the files, it detects unusual changes in the files. becoming very safe and reliable.

What do you dislike?

acronis true image is an excellent software, although they could improve their prices and packages to make them more accessible. So far it's the only thing I dislike about acronis true image.

since its great qualities is what makes me choose it in front of the others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Acronis true image simply because of the great benefits it brings with it, whether due to its speed, its intuitive interface or the protection it offers. Undoubtedly a great software that you will not regret using

It has helped me a lot in supporting my entire hard drive, and since it presents the ability to save in the cloud, I can have my information at my disposal whenever I need it.

and since it contains protection against ransomware I feel much safer about my information

Software Engineer

"Acronis True Image is the best software out there!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that the user interface is pretty intuitive and very easy to set up for immediately use. Also it works perfect every time you use. It allows me to backup and restore data and files from USB drives or an intranet as well by giving us up to 500GB storage space for doing the backup job and the time frame is up to 30 minutes which is good time for that amount of storage data. It can be used on Linux very well.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that is very expensive to implement among small organizations because it is imperative to purchase at least five licenses and so Acronis True Image will give you the full software with instructions that are crucial for the whole implementation process. Also, when some failure occurs the system suddenly reboots and without receiving information of what is going on from the control panel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acronis True Image is one of the best backup cloud and hard drive cloning solutions on the market and provides both users and customers unlimited the possibility of backup and restore files without harming original data in the process and the system works just fine. I totally recommend this tool for all my peers out there.

Thanks to Acronis True Image we can ensure to our organization that important data is totally backed up and restoration options are set on place for our clients. Our clients are very happy and their information is more than secure even when clients don’t have servers or computers for a long period of time. Also we can now offer centralized backups for clients so they can virtualize all their media files and sensitive data with us and so our services will be increased in terms of value and revenues.

software developer

"perfect tool to back up my information."

What do you like best?

I really liked Acronis true image for its facility of use, since its interface in addition to being complete is very intuitive, making the work faster and easier.

when we talk about Acronis true image what stands out in addition to its interface is its defense based on artificial intelligence against ransomware, which detects, stops and automatically reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption. perfect to keep my information backed and secure at the same time.

and since Acronis true image has great compatibility with most devices that work with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, etc. I can enjoy the ability to recover any file or folder you want, wherever you have an Internet connection.

Another point that I can emphasize is their technical service that is very good and efficient, and until now I have not been disappointed.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I do not find anything bad, I could only improve some aspect, such as. its price, which in my opinion could make it more economical. although the service it pays is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommended to anyone who wants to make a backup and have the ability to save it in the cloud. but it is not the only thing that also offers protection against ransomware attacks. without any doubt, Acronis true image is quite complete.

It has helped us in making a copy of our most important information. Thanks to its capacity and great compatibility, I can recover all my information on any device, as long as I have internet. and as it presents protection against the ransomware, I am sure that my information is safe

Web Developer

"With Acronis True Image you can backup and restores safety."

What do you like best?

One of the things I love most about Acronis True Image is its interface. Is so easy to understand that you don¡t need hard-work training to manage its platform to use its multiple features (of course, you'll need knowledge in Tech area to fully approach everything). We use online backup and we also create safe restore points to our information offline.

What do you dislike?

You can't personalize permissions granted to each user according to everyone's responsibilities and time working with us as a company, so we need to limitate all backup and restore process to just a few people ( in this case, my team) and sometimes this isn't enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you start using Acronis Tru image, please familiarise with terms and its features so you'll know how to manage perfectly without making any mistakes. Even though it has an understandable interface and its features are easy to administrate even during the restoration process. This tool isn't as expensive as other tools of its kind and has great features that adapt to every need we have had so far. I truly recommend this to everyone!

One of the troubles we solve was a security problem. As we need to back-up and restore a large amount of information, we needed to trust that information to an external Technical Service. Using Acronis Tru Image we were able to backup and restore that information by ourselves without any external help which was perfect.

Software Developer

"Acronis True Image, excellent service."

What do you like best?

Acronis True Image is undoubtedly one of the best software for backing up desktop computers and managing these files, in an easy, reliable and fast way (I would dare to say it is one of the fastest services available in the world). the market). The True Image interface is really simple and visually appealing, with seven flat buttons along the left rail and large, clearly labeled buttons for various tasks. Other features that I like are its flexible backup preferences and additional security options such as ransomware protection and secure signature.

What do you dislike?

although it is true that acronis True Image is one of the best software available in the market for the backup of files due to its speed, it can be a bit expensive, making it difficult for medium and small companies to make mistakes. In addition, their web and mobile applications have some reliability problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, I consider it very important before considering acquiring it, to verify if it is perfectly adapted to all your needs since, although this software is able to perform each function effectively and quickly, it can be a little expensive.

since I started to implement Acronis True Image in my work routine I find myself much calmer because of its fast and effective system image backup, which can be restored in case of any emergency.

IT Specialist

"Best to keep save all information!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Acronis True Image is how easy is to figure out how everything works only by looking around the software. Also, it's quite simply the way to recover already saved data which allows me to save time and efforts, increasing my team's productivity.

What do you dislike?

This isn't the first choice because of its price. Even though, isn't the more expensive choice in the market. It has great features but they are slowly updated.. too slowly for pricing. Also, everyone may require a little bit of training or introduction to this software to fully take advantage of every feature which may take some time and effort. Luckily if your team has knowledge using tools like this, everything should be fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My biggest advice to those who are looking to use a tool like this is to try it. This is one of the best for its price and has many features, but also is intuitive and easy to use for tech-users (maybe not tech-users will need some time to get use to it).

Using Acronis True Image allows me to put less effort into ordinary tasks like data saved and recovery. Also, has great features in security matter so this won't become a problem. Also, its interface and platform are really intuitive and easy to use to tech-users. Data saved is easily recovered and restored. but also it's faster than using other software like Daemon Tool.

IT Manager

"A great asset!"

What do you like best?

Acronis True Image is one of the best softwares for backing up files from desktop computers and managing these files out there with fully functional features. Allow users to secure and safe files through layers and layers of security measures. Also, it offers a full extent and view on how online backups are made, it has a great intuitive user interface with mobile features attached to it.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is the main problem of having and implementing Acronis True Image across departments and the company as well. It's very expensive if we compare the job that this software actually does with the results that we have had so far. Even though this software can be pretty expensive, there's no such a thing that this tool can do, it has everything in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommended for those who are looking an hybrid solution for backing up files over the cloud and hard-drive storage units as well alongside hard drive cloning issues. If you want to save lots of files with unlimited space storaging this software would fit right for you and all the needs you actually have for the final using of it.

Several problems are being solved and we are solving as well with this software. Users, clients and even managerial roles are able to see the files stored on desktop and hard drive clouds that Acronis True Image offers to its users. Online backup is more reliable and with good profits to its users. Also, files measures are now more clear to give a look without having other things pending to do.

IT Senior Manager

"Acronis always delivers the best!"

What do you like best?

There are several things that I love so much from Acronis True Image and some of them are: it has an intuitive platform based on its complexity hidden behind an easy-to-use interface which makes it pretty easy the software to use, this means that you can teach your new employees, old ones and even managerial roles how Acronis actually works. Also, allows a paired-simultaneously connection between clouds and mainframes across your departments or even your company as well that allow users to give extra security layers over the sensitive information kept in there.

What do you dislike?

Pricing, which means that this software is pretty expensive and hard to maintain, is one of the things that I don’t like of having Acronis True Image in my company but is nothing compared with how annoying are security measures on Mac architecture. Sometimes the software doesn’t allow me to unlock certain document but once I achieved it the software gets pretty clumsy and sometimes just freezes without having anything else running in parallel with Acronis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended tool and solution for those who are pretty careful and driven to keep everything over layers and layers of firewalls and even private clouds over intranet and public cloud. Acronis delivers security every time you need it and secures your files very well and for me it’s what I’m really looking for on these kind of solutions for either my clients and my colleagues as well.

4) Thanks to this tool we are able to keep everything in order in both computers (work use and personal use) and also allow the integration of files and sensitive documents over public clouds, private clouds and intranet all over the company or just certain specific departments as well which drives to a well-structured migration of files in case you’re looking forward to do it at some point in the future.

IT Consultant

"Acronis True Image for the win!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Acronis is that I can make a complete backup and encryption of all my OS, department data and APPs and recover everything easily and precisely. This tool is so simple and intuitive that you can use it without a lot of training or hard work which is great because our team is big and we haven't had any problem.

What do you dislike?

When you're doing an image, it's hard to make a partition to not say it can't be done (maybe my team and I don't know how to do it properly). It's also a little bit expensive but because of its features it's worthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're going to invest in Acronis, do it without regrets. If a great tool that allow teams to manage and export a lot of data to the cloud. Also, you can keep save a lot of information because of its encryption system. It's one of the best tools of its kind for its price.

Our biggest fears were related to data security and with Acronis that's not a problem because it provides one of the best encryption systems that I've ever tried. Also, saves a lot of time because of its user-friendly interface.

Especialista Lider Microcomputacion

"Good software for the images of your operative systems"

What do you like best?

With acronis you can create the images of your windows or linux operating systems.

This software can start booting from CD, DVD, USB or from your network.

In the same way it allows you to restore images that have been captured before.

In this case you can prepare a personalized image to be able to display it easily.

The software has 30 days of free license to be able to do all the tests that you require.

What do you dislike?

If you want to restore an image on a new disk, it does not allow you to partition the hard disk, so you must do it manually.

It does not validate if the hard disk is good or bad before restoring the operating system.

The cosco is a little high, but it's worth the money investment.

It does not allow you to perform sequence tasks after the restoration of the operating system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must have a good server with enough space to save all your images of operating systems.

With this software we have been able to generalize and customize our Windows images for later deployment.

Web Designer

"Best for back up and restore any kind of data!"

What do you like best?

Its platform is one of the things I love most about Acronis True Image. That’s because it’s truly easy to understand which saves a lot of time and effort. We didn’t need training, just taking time to familiarize with Acronis True Image interfaces is enough if you have knowledge in tech area.

What do you dislike?

This software is a little bit more expensive than other tools that offers similar features. Those aren’t the same, this is why any company that is looking for a software of this kind may need to properly evaluate its needs before making a purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation to everyone that want to implement Acronis True Image in their company is to have a specialize team to manage this software. Don’t let anyone that isn’t familiarize with tech area to backup and restore information. Even if Acronis True Image has a great and intuitive platform, there are some features that may be properly manage by someone who knows better about data managing.

We needed a good software to backing up a large amount of files of our desktop computers and manage those files and Acronis True Image performance was remarkable good in comparison with other software of its kind. Also True Image meets high security standards when we talk about restoring process. We were worried because sometimes we lose data when blackout and using Acronis there is no risk and we haven’t experience any lost.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"¡Fácil de usar y versatiles herramientas!"

What do you like best?

Lo que más me gusta de True Image es la facilidad con la que se entiende cada función y herramienta del software sin necesidad de buscar largos tutoriales y/o seguir tediosos procedimientos para ser capaz de usarlo, por lo que un usuario común no necesariamente del área de tecnología (aunque sí con conocimientos básicos de computación) será capaz de usarlo sin dificultad (o ese fue nuestro caso). Asimismo, el proceso de creación de imágenes es excelente y versátil, se hace bastante rápido que es una ventaja cuando se está corto de tiempo.

What do you dislike?

El precio es una de sus mayores desventajas, aunque para medianas-grandes empresas quizás no sea tan costoso implementarlo. Tampoco es la herramienta más cara de este tipo, así que es cuestión de evaluar las necesidades de cada quien.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mi mayor recomendación a cada empresa que evalúe este producto como parte de su implementación o inserción es valorar sus necesidades a profundidad, pues no e el producto más barato de este tipo y, aunque es fácil de utilizar y capaz de realizar cada función de manera efectiva y rápida, quizás el costo pueda ser un poco elevado.

El mayor beneficio que obtuve fue la rapidez. Con True Image, puedo crear respaldos y restaurar sistemas, archivos y discos de manera fácil y rápida, siendo una ventaja en la optimización de tiempo general. Asimismo, su sistema de seguridad de datos es excelente y nos ayuda a mantener todo bajo control.

"My great experience with acronis"

What do you like best?

with acronis I can easily make a full backup of my operating system and installed applications, so I can recover my system whenever I want, and the best thing is that if the system dies completely I can restore my copy from a boot or cd drive, even if the hard drive is damaged I can restore my system to another disk without problems, the application is quite complete as it also allows me to clone my hard drive in its entirety or desired partitions, as well as schedule the system backup at a time and specific date for it to run automatically

What do you dislike?

unfortunately I could not integrate an effective functionality to mount the backup on other hardware, when I do it on the same hardware function perfectly, but if I want to use my saved image of the backup on another computer with different hardware, in most of the cases generates errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a very useful and powerful tool, but do not fall into the error of saving backups or images of acronis in the same physical disk that has the system backed up, since the copy can be corrupted and obviously if the disk is damaged they also lose the image backup

with acronis and could restore computers with multiple failures, viruses, or damaged hard drives, which saves me a lot of time because if you have a system with multiple software for specific tasks, re-installing the system with each application would consume me too much time, thanks to the programmed backups of acronis the loss of vital data has been avoided on several occasions that the teams have failed.

Desarrollador de software sénior

"Efficient tool, excellent quality"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this application is how simple it is to configure it, the whole complex part is behind a very friendly and intuitive interface. The software is available is different languages, which is fantastic because in my environment not everyone speaks English. The connection to the Cloud and the ability to perform encrypted copying add an additional point in the security and protection of my information.

What do you dislike?

In the Mac version (which is what I use), it did not allow me to unlock some options for a configuration of the same computer, try to go to the security center and give permission, however I had to continue the installation without this option, which for me has been cool since with what he offers I am satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool to avoid many headaches, always keep your information backed and encrypted. It is ideal to recover from possible failures in your hardware that place your information at risk. If you work with several teams, this tool especially, will be very useful.

I am using the tool on my personal Mac, in which I have information both for work and for personal use. The best of all has definitely been the integration with the cloud and the ability to manage multiple devices from one console. The power to consolidate my information in this way, is a great advantage, since from the same dashboard I can see everything, thus facilitating administration. Another option that I liked a lot, is to be able to access my files from a web browser, since everything is associated with my account.

Especialista De Microcomputación

"An excellent tool to make images of systems and computers."

What do you like best?

Enjoy a clear, simple and precise interface, also has the option of multilenguage, wich makes everything easier when entering the different options that it offers.

Additionally, it has the option to backup our files without having to generate a complete image of our computer, also allowing us to restore the data that interests us.

What do you dislike?

The main negative point that i find, is that it doesn´t allow to partition the disk at the moment of implementing an image, so if in our computer we have several partitions, we´ll have to do this partitioning manually, wich can be complicated for not so experienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a previous knowledge about disk partitioning, is essential if used on computers with more than one operating system.

The migration of the operating system in office equipment quickly, minimizing the impact on the time scheduled for this task.

"Use of the program"

What do you like best?

Acronis is, by comparison, ann easy to use, intuitive program and in my opinion it is an advantage over its competitors. another of the remarkable things is that it allows you to use a demo version before buying the program, and that makes the purchase more pleasant.

What do you dislike?

I would like your price to be a little less, although I understand that it is a reasonable price. The price for large companies is easy to assume but for small companies that have more expenses it is more complicated to pay and that makes you finally in the purchase.

It offers me security before a possible loss of data, and that makes it a great advantage because you can save a lot of time and money in case you break some ssd

"One of the most Reliable system imaging backup software"

What do you like best?

1. Nicely laid out interface which minimizes the need for any manual.

2. System Imaging option is there in addition to regular file and/or folder backups.

3. Good speed of backing up and restoration.

What do you dislike?

1. I have had faced some problems with regards to administrator error while opening the program even after i had admin rights. I solved it after logging into main administrator account. So I backup using that main admin account.

2. While backing up the system image, the computer becomes a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best options in backup software category with good features like- hard disk cloning, imaging etc.

Backing up system image that can be restored in case of any emergency situations.

Network Client Administrator
Farming

"Acronis True Image"

What do you like best?

Acronis True Image Active Disk Cloning is really amazing. It allows you to clone an active Windows install without having to stop or restart your computer.

What do you dislike?

I have had problems with backups going slow. Updates have resolved this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acronis True Image is not very expensive. It has some great features that are well worth playing with. I look forward to playing with the ability to convert to virtual hard drives and the WinPE media Builder could help imaging for smaller businesses.

Acronis True Image allows you to make Full or Mirror backups. You can set tasks to automate steps. Active Disk Cloning is a new feature that makes migrating data off a running PC easy.

AC

"A software that knows what it wants to be"

What do you like best?

The boot utility is a great balance between quick for simple tasks like cloning or archiving, while still giving you tons of options and not having to dig for an hour to find.

What do you dislike?

The older versions of acronis used to have extremely accurate estimated time and a true legacy feel. Now with UEFI, many functionalities are different and feel like windows 8/10. While not bad, it's just a matter of taste.

I primarily use acronis for archiving system images for tasks like a major change in the system, upgrade to a new system, or when installing cookie cutter systems. It also makes the process of upgrading to an SSD or a larger HDD a walk in the park.

Analyst Senior

"The right choice"

What do you like best?

It is very useful, allows you to have data from anywhere on Android, Windows or Mac in a secure way thanks to the encryption of data with password so that only you can access them, without a doubt the best backup option in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It is not compatible with Linux operating systems

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For greater security, a secure password must be established

Backup the data that needs to be consulted from different platforms and places.

"An indispensible tool for System Administrators"

What do you like best?

You can you easily create a bootable WinPE disk for booting to the Acronis disk utility environment, which is great, but my favorite feature is the ability to capture a live image. We have a number of systems connected to engineering instruments that can rarely be taken offline, so I am able to use True Image to capture a full hdd image without impacting the system at all.

What do you dislike?

Acronis support isn't really great. I also wish the cloud backup feature was available to non-subscribers.

We have a number of old legacy systems that are connected to scientific instruments, that cannot be taken offline. True Image allows us to capture a full disk image of the system, and restore it within minutes in the case of a catastrophic failure. This has happened a few times and has saved my skin.

COO
Automotive

"Peace of Mind"

What do you like best?

Reliable ongoing backup with historical restore capability.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has trouble accessing mapped server drives

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just set it and forget it. Make sure to look at it often to make sure it hasn't hit a snag.

After being hit with a crypto virus we greatly improved our backup strategy and this has been a great help!

Programador de Java

"Descripcion sobre Acronis"

What do you like best?

La versatilidad que tiene el software, las copias de seguridad en red

What do you dislike?

Tiene una curva de aprendizaje alta y eso no ayuda a que la gente se adapte facilmente. Se podria mejorar en este aspecto para asi mejorar el Software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que se implemente mejores tutoriales para poder tener una curva de aprendizaje mas facil

Ayuda mucho a la hora de realizar copias de seguridad de servidores y de equipos. Mejora tiempos a la hora de realizar las tareas citadas

Desarrollador Web
Civil Engineering

"It's a great tool to back up images of servers and clone computers"

What do you like best?

You are able to backup or clone full system drives so that you do not loose any information.

It makes backups quicklyalso the backups are easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

It require some technical skills to configure and utilize properly

The interface can be intimidating and /or confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good reliable backup of servers and workstations, great support and easy to setup on servers

A reliable backup software that can be precisely configured as needed

"Acronis True I mage - Reliable backups of bootable system images"

What do you like best?

Acronis products have been rock solid reliable. I've never had a backup that I could not successfully restore..

What do you dislike?

When trying to back up to a drive on a network, It takes an absurdly long time for Acronis to resolve all available drives on the network, so the chosen drive can be selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get familiar with terminology. The software is based on Linux, so allow time for a brief learning curve if you are not familiar with Linux..

Acronis products have been my choice for backing up bootable drives since 2005. I use backup images to restore crashed systems, and to upgrade system drives from HDD to SSD..

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

allows to save a lot of time in equipment preparation in the micro-intormatica department, and allows to clone and restore images of operating systems in a very easy way

What do you dislike?

have problems loading images from operating systems through the ethernet network, when the server address is set it takes time to find the route, and you have to wait a long time for this to work, but version 2018 is better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if I recommend it a lot because it very easy to use and saves a lot of work time. version 2018 has a very good user interface and is very intuitive

work with less staff

IT Programmer

"Cloning and Imaging has never been easier"

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward approach to navigating imaging software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drives have boot error after building a system image with Acronis

Building door control computers for prison systems

IT specialist

"Excelente software para copias de seguridad."

What do you like best?

Es perfecto para gestionar copias de seguridad fiables en entornos pequeños y medianos.

What do you dislike?

Por norma general no suele dar muchos problemas, quizás algún día puede fallar la copia, pero en general no genera errores.

Es un producto un poco especifico, para clientes que puedan ser autosuficientes para controlarlo. Si el cliente quiere que se le gestione el entorno mejor una solución como Acronis cloud.

IT Manager
Graphic Design

"Great local and cloud features"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing software, the desktop client is very responsive, with all the features you need. It has great backup both on local and cloud storage. It is a vrey well maintained software

What do you dislike?

Mobile experince and web is not that great, this is not the software to use for mobile backups.

Backups both in local and cloud storage