Acronis True Image

Acronis sets the standard for Hybrid Cloud Data Protection with #backup, #cloud storage, disaster recovery, and secure file sync & share solutions.

Work for Acronis True Image?

Learning about Acronis True Image?

Acronis True Image Reviews

Showing 31 Acronis True Image reviews
Acronis True Image review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"Acronis always delivers the best!"

What do you like best?

There are several things that I love so much from Acronis True Image and some of them are: it has an intuitive platform based on its complexity hidden behind an easy-to-use interface which makes it pretty easy the software to use, this means that you can teach your new employees, old ones and even managerial roles how Acronis actually works. Also, allows a paired-simultaneously connection between clouds and mainframes across your departments or even your company as well that allow users to give extra security layers over the sensitive information kept in there.

What do you dislike?

Pricing, which means that this software is pretty expensive and hard to maintain, is one of the things that I don’t like of having Acronis True Image in my company but is nothing compared with how annoying are security measures on Mac architecture. Sometimes the software doesn’t allow me to unlock certain document but once I achieved it the software gets pretty clumsy and sometimes just freezes without having anything else running in parallel with Acronis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended tool and solution for those who are pretty careful and driven to keep everything over layers and layers of firewalls and even private clouds over intranet and public cloud. Acronis delivers security every time you need it and secures your files very well and for me it’s what I’m really looking for on these kind of solutions for either my clients and my colleagues as well.

4) Thanks to this tool we are able to keep everything in order in both computers (work use and personal use) and also allow the integration of files and sensitive documents over public clouds, private clouds and intranet all over the company or just certain specific departments as well which drives to a well-structured migration of files in case you’re looking forward to do it at some point in the future.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image review by Kristin D.
Kristin D.

"Acronis True Image for the win!"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Acronis is that I can make a complete backup and encryption of all my OS, department data and APPs and recover everything easily and precisely. This tool is so simple and intuitive that you can use it without a lot of training or hard work which is great because our team is big and we haven't had any problem.

What do you dislike?

When you're doing an image, it's hard to make a partition to not say it can't be done (maybe my team and I don't know how to do it properly). It's also a little bit expensive but because of its features it's worthy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're going to invest in Acronis, do it without regrets. If a great tool that allow teams to manage and export a lot of data to the cloud. Also, you can keep save a lot of information because of its encryption system. It's one of the best tools of its kind for its price.

Our biggest fears were related to data security and with Acronis that's not a problem because it provides one of the best encryption systems that I've ever tried. Also, saves a lot of time because of its user-friendly interface.

What Online Backup solution do you use?

Acronis True Image review by Jose Leandro M.
Jose Leandro M.

"Good software for the images of your operative systems"

What do you like best?

With acronis you can create the images of your windows or linux operating systems.

This software can start booting from CD, DVD, USB or from your network.

In the same way it allows you to restore images that have been captured before.

In this case you can prepare a personalized image to be able to display it easily.

The software has 30 days of free license to be able to do all the tests that you require.

What do you dislike?

If you want to restore an image on a new disk, it does not allow you to partition the hard disk, so you must do it manually.

It does not validate if the hard disk is good or bad before restoring the operating system.

The cosco is a little high, but it's worth the money investment.

It does not allow you to perform sequence tasks after the restoration of the operating system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must have a good server with enough space to save all your images of operating systems.

With this software we have been able to generalize and customize our Windows images for later deployment.

Acronis True Image review by Administrator

"My great experience with acronis"

What do you like best?

with acronis I can easily make a full backup of my operating system and installed applications, so I can recover my system whenever I want, and the best thing is that if the system dies completely I can restore my copy from a boot or cd drive, even if the hard drive is damaged I can restore my system to another disk without problems, the application is quite complete as it also allows me to clone my hard drive in its entirety or desired partitions, as well as schedule the system backup at a time and specific date for it to run automatically

What do you dislike?

unfortunately I could not integrate an effective functionality to mount the backup on other hardware, when I do it on the same hardware function perfectly, but if I want to use my saved image of the backup on another computer with different hardware, in most of the cases generates errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a very useful and powerful tool, but do not fall into the error of saving backups or images of acronis in the same physical disk that has the system backed up, since the copy can be corrupted and obviously if the disk is damaged they also lose the image backup

with acronis and could restore computers with multiple failures, viruses, or damaged hard drives, which saves me a lot of time because if you have a system with multiple software for specific tasks, re-installing the system with each application would consume me too much time, thanks to the programmed backups of acronis the loss of vital data has been avoided on several occasions that the teams have failed.

Acronis True Image review by Carlos G.
Carlos G.

"Efficient tool, excellent quality"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this application is how simple it is to configure it, the whole complex part is behind a very friendly and intuitive interface. The software is available is different languages, which is fantastic because in my environment not everyone speaks English. The connection to the Cloud and the ability to perform encrypted copying add an additional point in the security and protection of my information.

What do you dislike?

In the Mac version (which is what I use), it did not allow me to unlock some options for a configuration of the same computer, try to go to the security center and give permission, however I had to continue the installation without this option, which for me has been cool since with what he offers I am satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool to avoid many headaches, always keep your information backed and encrypted. It is ideal to recover from possible failures in your hardware that place your information at risk. If you work with several teams, this tool especially, will be very useful.

I am using the tool on my personal Mac, in which I have information both for work and for personal use. The best of all has definitely been the integration with the cloud and the ability to manage multiple devices from one console. The power to consolidate my information in this way, is a great advantage, since from the same dashboard I can see everything, thus facilitating administration. Another option that I liked a lot, is to be able to access my files from a web browser, since everything is associated with my account.

Acronis True Image review by Angel R.
Angel R.

"An excellent tool to make images of systems and computers."

What do you like best?

Enjoy a clear, simple and precise interface, also has the option of multilenguage, wich makes everything easier when entering the different options that it offers.

Additionally, it has the option to backup our files without having to generate a complete image of our computer, also allowing us to restore the data that interests us.

What do you dislike?

The main negative point that i find, is that it doesn´t allow to partition the disk at the moment of implementing an image, so if in our computer we have several partitions, we´ll have to do this partitioning manually, wich can be complicated for not so experienced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a previous knowledge about disk partitioning, is essential if used on computers with more than one operating system.

The migration of the operating system in office equipment quickly, minimizing the impact on the time scheduled for this task.

Acronis True Image review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Use of the program"

What do you like best?

Acronis is, by comparison, ann easy to use, intuitive program and in my opinion it is an advantage over its competitors. another of the remarkable things is that it allows you to use a demo version before buying the program, and that makes the purchase more pleasant.

What do you dislike?

I would like your price to be a little less, although I understand that it is a reasonable price. The price for large companies is easy to assume but for small companies that have more expenses it is more complicated to pay and that makes you finally in the purchase.

It offers me security before a possible loss of data, and that makes it a great advantage because you can save a lot of time and money in case you break some ssd

Acronis True Image review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"One of the most Reliable system imaging backup software"

What do you like best?

1. Nicely laid out interface which minimizes the need for any manual.

2. System Imaging option is there in addition to regular file and/or folder backups.

3. Good speed of backing up and restoration.

What do you dislike?

1. I have had faced some problems with regards to administrator error while opening the program even after i had admin rights. I solved it after logging into main administrator account. So I backup using that main admin account.

2. While backing up the system image, the computer becomes a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best options in backup software category with good features like- hard disk cloning, imaging etc.

Backing up system image that can be restored in case of any emergency situations.

Acronis True Image review by Drew O.
Drew O.

"Acronis True Image"

What do you like best?

Acronis True Image Active Disk Cloning is really amazing. It allows you to clone an active Windows install without having to stop or restart your computer.

What do you dislike?

I have had problems with backups going slow. Updates have resolved this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acronis True Image is not very expensive. It has some great features that are well worth playing with. I look forward to playing with the ability to convert to virtual hard drives and the WinPE media Builder could help imaging for smaller businesses.

Acronis True Image allows you to make Full or Mirror backups. You can set tasks to automate steps. Active Disk Cloning is a new feature that makes migrating data off a running PC easy.

Acronis True Image review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"A software that knows what it wants to be"

What do you like best?

The boot utility is a great balance between quick for simple tasks like cloning or archiving, while still giving you tons of options and not having to dig for an hour to find.

What do you dislike?

The older versions of acronis used to have extremely accurate estimated time and a true legacy feel. Now with UEFI, many functionalities are different and feel like windows 8/10. While not bad, it's just a matter of taste.

I primarily use acronis for archiving system images for tasks like a major change in the system, upgrade to a new system, or when installing cookie cutter systems. It also makes the process of upgrading to an SSD or a larger HDD a walk in the park.

Acronis True Image review by Jimy S.
Jimy S.

"The right choice"

What do you like best?

It is very useful, allows you to have data from anywhere on Android, Windows or Mac in a secure way thanks to the encryption of data with password so that only you can access them, without a doubt the best backup option in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It is not compatible with Linux operating systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

For greater security, a secure password must be established

Backup the data that needs to be consulted from different platforms and places.

Acronis True Image review by Administrator

"An indispensible tool for System Administrators"

What do you like best?

You can you easily create a bootable WinPE disk for booting to the Acronis disk utility environment, which is great, but my favorite feature is the ability to capture a live image. We have a number of systems connected to engineering instruments that can rarely be taken offline, so I am able to use True Image to capture a full hdd image without impacting the system at all.

What do you dislike?

Acronis support isn't really great. I also wish the cloud backup feature was available to non-subscribers.

We have a number of old legacy systems that are connected to scientific instruments, that cannot be taken offline. True Image allows us to capture a full disk image of the system, and restore it within minutes in the case of a catastrophic failure. This has happened a few times and has saved my skin.

Acronis True Image review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Peace of Mind"

What do you like best?

Reliable ongoing backup with historical restore capability.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has trouble accessing mapped server drives

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just set it and forget it. Make sure to look at it often to make sure it hasn't hit a snag.

After being hit with a crypto virus we greatly improved our backup strategy and this has been a great help!

Acronis True Image review by Jose María G.
Jose María G.

"Descripcion sobre Acronis"

What do you like best?

La versatilidad que tiene el software, las copias de seguridad en red

What do you dislike?

Tiene una curva de aprendizaje alta y eso no ayuda a que la gente se adapte facilmente. Se podria mejorar en este aspecto para asi mejorar el Software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Que se implemente mejores tutoriales para poder tener una curva de aprendizaje mas facil

Ayuda mucho a la hora de realizar copias de seguridad de servidores y de equipos. Mejora tiempos a la hora de realizar las tareas citadas

Acronis True Image review by Jimmy Alejandro M.
Jimmy Alejandro M.

"It's a great tool to back up images of servers and clone computers"

What do you like best?

You are able to backup or clone full system drives so that you do not loose any information.

It makes backups quicklyalso the backups are easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

It require some technical skills to configure and utilize properly

The interface can be intimidating and /or confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good reliable backup of servers and workstations, great support and easy to setup on servers

A reliable backup software that can be precisely configured as needed

Acronis True Image review by Administrator

"Acronis True I mage - Reliable backups of bootable system images"

What do you like best?

Acronis products have been rock solid reliable. I've never had a backup that I could not successfully restore..

What do you dislike?

When trying to back up to a drive on a network, It takes an absurdly long time for Acronis to resolve all available drives on the network, so the chosen drive can be selected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get familiar with terminology. The software is based on Linux, so allow time for a brief learning curve if you are not familiar with Linux..

Acronis products have been my choice for backing up bootable drives since 2005. I use backup images to restore crashed systems, and to upgrade system drives from HDD to SSD..

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

allows to save a lot of time in equipment preparation in the micro-intormatica department, and allows to clone and restore images of operating systems in a very easy way

What do you dislike?

have problems loading images from operating systems through the ethernet network, when the server address is set it takes time to find the route, and you have to wait a long time for this to work, but version 2018 is better

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if I recommend it a lot because it very easy to use and saves a lot of work time. version 2018 has a very good user interface and is very intuitive

work with less staff

Acronis True Image review by Philip N.
Philip N.

"Cloning and Imaging has never been easier"

What do you like best?

Simple and straightforward approach to navigating imaging software

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drives have boot error after building a system image with Acronis

Building door control computers for prison systems

Acronis True Image review by Guillermo M.
Guillermo M.

"Excelente software para copias de seguridad."

What do you like best?

Es perfecto para gestionar copias de seguridad fiables en entornos pequeños y medianos.

What do you dislike?

Por norma general no suele dar muchos problemas, quizás algún día puede fallar la copia, pero en general no genera errores.

Es un producto un poco especifico, para clientes que puedan ser autosuficientes para controlarlo. Si el cliente quiere que se le gestione el entorno mejor una solución como Acronis cloud.

Acronis True Image review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"Great local and cloud features"

What do you like best?

This is an amazing software, the desktop client is very responsive, with all the features you need. It has great backup both on local and cloud storage. It is a vrey well maintained software

What do you dislike?

Mobile experince and web is not that great, this is not the software to use for mobile backups.

Backups both in local and cloud storage

Acronis True Image review by Zeeshan K.
Zeeshan K.

"Acronis amazing utility tool for backup"

What do you like best?

I love about Acronis is it is easy to install and easy to backup

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, it is perfect tool backing up softwarae

Benefit is backing up the servers

"Outstanding Backup Features!"

What do you like best?

I like the customization of your backup schema.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like. Honestly. The software does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with Acronis True Image has been excellent.

Backups are a necessity. Being able to use both cloud based and onsite backups are a bonus. The peace of mind you have knowing that losing data really isn't an option.

Acronis True Image review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Everything You Need to Clone Disks"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive interface is easy to use, yet no less powerful.

What do you dislike?

The process can take a while for larger and/or slower disks, but that's to be expected.

When hard drives need replacing, this tool is invaluable for making an exact copy of the existing disk onto a newer one. Thankfully, the source and destination need not match in size, speed, or much else.

"clocación de imagenes"

What do you like best?

la facilidad para clonar discos duros y agilizar tareas de replicación de equipos y backups de discos duros completos con un tamaño aceptable y en un tiempo asequible.

What do you dislike?

a veces es un poco tedioso por los menus de la versión con la que trabajamos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ninguna

mejorar los tiempos de cara a la configuración masiva de equipos y replicación de imágenes

Acronis True Image review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Easy and fast. I use it for everything.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is just fine with it.

Can restore computer failing within some minutes.

Acronis True Image review by User

"Outstanding for Disk Imaging"

What do you like best?

The speed, the ease of use, the image capture.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about this software at a ll.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It's well worth the price and well worth the usage!

It is used for disk imaging and recovery and backing up. It makes it easy and pulls a very highly detailed image of a user's PC

"Fast Clone images"

What do you like best?

Acronis true image is one of the best image software nowadays. It is faster than other products

What do you dislike?

Norton Ghost and the .gho images are more common

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is better than ghost. lighter images and faster.

If you need a good software to clone a disk this or Ghost are the best things

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

Allows me to clone windows 10 drives or GPT partitioned drives

What do you dislike?

nothing to be honest, this is a really valuable product

Hard drive cloning was fast than Norton Ghost, and norton ghost couldn't do windows 10 clones, at least not a bootable one.

Acronis True Image review by Administrator

"Well thought out Image software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and straight forward UI. Enough features to make it very usable but without sacrificing simplicity.

What do you dislike?

THis is very well designed software made for a specific purpose. It doesn't lack in any area that I find critical.

Imaging laptops for the IT department.

"Acronis Review"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use, and saved me pretty much!

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about this program, it was self explanatory and easy to use.

Re-imaging windows pcs for IT

Acronis True Image review by User

"La forma fácil de revisar particiones y discos "

What do you like best?

Facilidad de revisión de discos y particiones

What do you dislike?

Ninguna, funciona perfectamente sin problemas

Chequear discos duros

Learning about Acronis True Image?

* We monitor all Acronis True Image reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.