ZooplaPro Reviews & Product Details

Zoopla Property Group Plc
2008
London, United Kingdom
@zoopla
Answer a few questions to help the ZooplaPro community
Have you used ZooplaPro before?

ZooplaPro Reviews

Showing 14 ZooplaPro reviews
Already have ZooplaPro?
Teaching Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

1. Decent UI, with basic option to search and rent places.

2. Filters are pretty decent too, allowing users to select the min_max price range and number of bedrooms.

3. They are in partnership with other sites that lets us compare mortgages and calculate them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. They could develop more on the filter options by allowing the user to sort through option related to sq ft, bathrooms etc.

2. Customer response is poor.

3. Can better their UI design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoopla is a website used to search for houses either to rent, or lease or buy. Although the basic function performed by the user is simple and easy, the problem lies with the fact that their customer service and relations are not impeccable. I would recommend you to be very careful while using this website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a good search tool. Lets the user search for properties available across UK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst
What do you like best?

Fairly easy to use and navigate. The aesthetics are pretty good to. As soon as you go to their website, you can immediately begin navigating through potential properties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their listings aren't completely accurate as I assume they must be using slightly outdated configurations or something. I was able to locate a bit more on other comparable sites. The biggest problem is that the values of properties listed on Zoopla tend not to be quite what they are stated in person by the listing agents. Almost as a bait and switch. Granted this is my first review of the website, I may be inclined to change my opinion if I need to use such sites again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used them quite sometime ago when I was house hunting in the UK. I wouldn't rule them out just yet as a service for finding the right place to live. They're definitely worth looking into. Who knows, you might find that rare gem you wouldn't otherwise find on another particular site. Cheers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a place to live for a period of one to two years in Bristol and came across Zoopla as one of the sites to use. Since I've found a location for the time being, I am no longer in need of any such services, although I wouldn't hesitate to check out Zoopla again should the need arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use Zoopla a lot when finding homes to rent for my family members. Zoopla has an easy to use navigation and website. I like that you can control the alert notifications so when a property that meets your requirements is listed you can receive an alert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoopla allows landlords or agents to list rooms in shared accommodation as 'studios' or '1 bed flats', so finding a legit 1 bed room is different. They need to make a differentiation between this. Seems like their system has difficulties in differentiating between size of properties whether they be 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom or 4 bedrooms. Zoopla also tends to undervalue properties when you post it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding great properties to rent at an affordable price and ones to let at a good price that is not undervalued. Now I can find good deals on houses when renting or buying without the hassle of asking people or going through multiple websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

the best feature of Zoopla, for me, is the heat map index for changing property values. I currently live in the US, but own and rent out property in Bristol, UK. In the time I was planning to rent out my property, I needed to gauge an appropriate monthly rent, as well as what to anticipate in terms of the value changing in the event that I needed to change the rent price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In some instances I feel that the estimate on housing valuations is a little inaccurate or at least hard to verify. This might be something that can't really be verified, but with listing all the different features and conditions of a house or apartment to get a value, it sometimes feels that this too subjective, and could alter the price too much, in the benefit of the seller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The way that I use Zoopla is two fold: Primarily I use it to monitor both house and rent prices in the area where I currently own property in the UK in order to know what to charge in rent, also if I should invest in another property in a given area.

Additionally, the property history feature when searching through valuation listings, help me to get an even clearer picture of how these prices and rents have fluctuated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Development Officer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love the platform as a whole. It makes it super easy to use and navigate through without wasting time. It has tons of properties that appear in the searches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike that it’s limited geographically. This same app should be in more countries and I think it’s popularity would grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If we have residents or doctors traveling to the UK got extended periods of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The site is easy to navigate and quick to understand for new users. The layout makes finding what you need a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support team is not up to par. I have not personally had issues but colleagues have been brushed off and ignored when trying to fix mistakes made by our team. Because of that, shoppers have seen estimates that are not fully correct and it affects our listings. Please look into this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to list properties, better tracking on property investments. You just have to weigh out the pros and cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the clean layout and the easy to use search function. There is a comprehensive selection of properties available to view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of adds and the search results page layout and design is not the easiest on the eyes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Zoopla primarily for personal use for my property searching needs in the UK. But I have also used it for my company to find temporary accommodation when contracting in other areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Has a ton of listings all in one place. Makes searching super easy. Very easy to navigate and narrow down with preferences to get rid of all the clutter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I wouldn't really change anything. It was super helpful for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient. Don't just try to find the first thing that jumps out to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allowed us to find residency for our international employees. We have several who travel frequently, and this allowed us to find some solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
Education Management
What do you like best?

Interesting concept of design and customer service quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure what to say in this section to be honest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not quite sure but it's a good company that seeks customer assurance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Incredible insight into the housing marketing, invaluable information about house prices and history. This makes assessing house prices incredibly easy, particularly when working in the charity sector and dealing with the elderly, who could possibly be removed from their homes. This gave us an insight into how much a property is actually worth, and how we could best help and empower elderly people who were being taken advantage of by landlords and estate agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some data feels a little old and hence may be inaccurate, however this wasn't too much of a problem, and a rough ball-park figures was sometimes all that was needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving money for those who need it the most - i.e. the elderly when working in the charity sector. Avoids charities and their beneficiaries being taken advantage of by unethical landlords and estate agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is user friendly. Good for small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the name. It is too kitchy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for a trial. Fun new way of doing business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving accounting and email issues with zoopla Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Intuitive and friendly platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Experienced user error messages a few times but bugs worked out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting relevant useful information in front of users in a timely efficient cost efectivo manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Property Manager
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like the clarity of the information that is displayed, the ease with which the listings can be sorted & the fact that you have a good overall vision of historical data for any given property or area. It's definitely better than a lot of similar websites we use here in France in terms of engagement, additional tools & features so are very happy to use it. The monthly statistics that we receive are a very interesting and a good indicator of the way the property market is heading which is a useful tool to guage the state of the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the same kind of service here in France where we're based. We use Zoopla to advertise our French real estate listings & don't really find an equivalent service here in France! I wish they could therefore expand or promote their foreign listings more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using Zoopla if only to carry on the customers' brand awareness & be using a platform that they're familiar with even if you're not in the UK property market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit we get is brand recognition from our UK customers who are used to using Zoopla & who are happy to know that we too use this service when listing their property. It has generated some useful leads to date so we're seeing the benefit even though the French property market is not it's primary target! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Zoopla is the biggest advertising portal for estate and we as a french company use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not bring many contacts as of today Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use only this portal, you will have to go wider in order to touch a maximum of potential customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

internaional advertising and reaching english customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.