Zoho Campaigns for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

Zoho Campaigns for G Suite Overview

What is Zoho Campaigns for G Suite?

Zoho Campaigns offers a wide range of G Suite using single sign-in integration with the Google account.

Zoho Campaigns for G Suite Details

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
9,040 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho's 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs, with the long term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.

Answer a few questions to help the Zoho Campaigns for G Suite community
Have you used Zoho Campaigns for G Suite before?

Zoho Campaigns for G Suite Reviews

Showing 11 Zoho Campaigns for G Suite reviews
Already have Zoho Campaigns for G Suite?
AI
What do you like best?

It's a powerful suite that helps you with your email campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to connect the sources you need to build your campaign. Some of the template features are limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to notify our customers about new software updates and new products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service and Special Projects
What do you like best?

I love that with Zoho Campaigns you can code it to do so many things! Our IT works with me to give her more insight on what I need automated when it comes to a new customer signing on to our program and getting their contact information in campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There seriously ins't anything I don't like about Zoho Campaigns! It's way better than Mailchimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering Zoho in any way, shape or form, they are really great!! We have loved everything since we started using it. You also get a ton of different things to incorporate to which you can use for further and more robust reporting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were having problems with Mailchimp with how many campaigns we could send per day and with Zoho Campaigns, we don't have to worry about that and our contacts are more up-to-date and current with our CRM integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website developer & Publishing Executive: Digital Media
What do you like best?

In the world of email campaigners, very few offer integration with google spreadsheets, docs and more. Zoho campaigns allows easy google integration by just a few steps. The best thing is that we do not need to create a separate spreadsheet for the subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In case of G-Suite, Zoho can make improvements rather than me saying its bad. The good things have been mentioned above but if i have to select anything bad it has to be only the UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to send out campaigns easily and efficiently to our Google contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting Coordinator
Renewables & Environment
What do you like best?

The templates are easy to follow and look great. There is a template for every occasion. Some of the templates are easier to edit than others, but it is easy to get your point across and have a nice looking template. Customers love them and we get compliments on them quite often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be a bit frustrating at times. I wish they gave you more customizable options as well. Some tools are hard to figure out what they do. They do have nice tutorials online that are easy to follow. They are found all over the web

I also wish you could embed videos. I feel like this would be a great tool to add in the future. The support staff can be hard to get a hold of at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to learn a lot your first time using this product. There is a lot to take in, but ultimately it gets the job done. The price is also unbeatable. I am able to reach thousands of customers each day and have my inbox flooded with reply messages. It is nice to be able to see the stats of what went through and what failed to send. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to market to many more customers. I have reached more people using Zoho Campaigns than any other services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

the best part is that it integrates with zoho crm and zoho sales iq. That's the greatest part. the workflow we use is to send a mass email then let our crm tell us who clicked and then let SDR's call the ones who clicked. since it's all integrated its easy for SDR's to know who is their account and who isn't. we used to use mailchimp and that was very hard to pull this off since it was a separate app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

composing sucks for our designer. It's not terrible terrible but it's not nearly as refined as mailchimp. so be prepared to spend more time composing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful with the editor which tends to mess up your text a little. It's going to take longer to compase in zoho then mailchimp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easier for sales reps to call the right people at the right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

There are many things I can say about this online application, the first thing is that it is very easy to use and very complete because it allows me to do everything I want with regards to email marketing and the strategy that I propose.

In addition, I can optimize my tasks, my mass emails, send campaigns much more effective and better prepared, comes loaded with many interesting templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial price for entrepreneurs is a bit high, the selection of templates is not very broad therefore forces you to look for alternative designs or to load a lot of emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many benefits from optimizing time, sending more effective and effective emails, scheduling my email campaigns among other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I can use this extensive campaign program that is linked to gmail. It has all the capabilities of the big companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that I am limited to 2000 subscribers but that is easily remedied with a subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The whole ZoHo suite of applications are really great and worth taking a look at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving hiring needs by sending out different campaigns geared toward different audiences. I can have several lists so it makes tweaking each campaign a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The price! Most other marketing automation tools are extremely costly and take a lot of effort to figure out how to use and integrate. this is seamless! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be improved and there are some limitations on the templates that are frustrating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us connect and engage with our customers at the different stages of the buying cycle and also for customer retention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how zoho can be used for managing most areas of business, and pricing is reasonable. The easy integration and campaign management with Gsuite means I don't have to use an additional service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be easier to evaluate campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email and social campaign management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, powerful tool for multiple email messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I can pinpoint as to not liking about the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Zoho products are easy to use, mainly soho mail id extremely user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't any anything that I can really dislike with soho products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend the logo g suite for startups where funding is major challenge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

business partners collaboration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.