Workday Prism Analytics

4.0

Workday Prism Analytics extends the core capabilities of Workday. Now finance and HR insights can be generated from any data source, all within Workday, and securely distributed to your entire organization. Workday Prism Analytics includes data preparation, data management, and data discovery tools.

Work for Workday Prism Analytics?

Learning about Workday Prism Analytics?

Workday Prism Analytics Reviews

Ask Workday Prism Analytics a Question
Showing 13 Workday Prism Analytics reviews
Workday Prism Analytics review by Ivy P.
Ivy P.

"It's very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like it a great way to keep our business aspects, payroll, and human resources on one centralized place. It is also great thst employees can access it at home as well as at the job

What do you dislike?

We just started using this. The only thing I wish it would do is love access to pay check a few days prior to payday. At least we know what our check will be.

As I said, I have encountered any problems with this. I can say that before all work business was done at the store, now we can access everything from a home based setting and mobile phone.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Workday Prism Analytics
Workday Prism Analytics review by Autoria J.
Autoria J.

"Workday Prism Analytics"

What do you like best?

I loved that it was very self-guided and easy to follow. When I first began using it I was not really sure how to use it since I was so young so they help section really helped me when I was having trouble which was great.

What do you dislike?

There was actually nothing that I disliked in regards to Workday Prism Analytics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just follow the directions listed on the screen and you should be perfect.

I was able to successfully complete my onboarding when I worked at chipotle through Workday Prism Analytics.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

Workday Prism Analytics review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"Effective across a company of over 50000"

What do you like best?

Workday is certainly an effective system. Our company implemented it a bit too soon, but it's been able to handle every challenge we've thrown at it so far. The report functions make it easy to track statuses of movement internally within the company; approvals; etc.

What do you dislike?

The system took a while to integrate into our current functional teams, but that's to be expected anytime a major change within an organization is made.

We're now using WorkDay for just about everything HR related, so the analytical functions make for simple tracking.

Workday Prism Analytics review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Workday Review"

What do you like best?

Workday is used by my company for data analytics. I like how it is very high tech and allows us to bring data in at scale from any source that our company uses and prepare, analyze, and securely share it with my coworkers.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Workday Prism Analytics. I have never had any issues or complications that would lead me to give a bad review

Workday Prism Analytics allows me to understand the financial analytics behind our company in a very straight forward and simple way. A benefit is that Workday Prism allows you to easily share business insights with anyone in your organization and it is a very secure program.

Workday Prism Analytics review by Holly M.
Holly M.

"Workday time reporting"

What do you like best?

The simplicity in the interface of the program is what I like best

What do you dislike?

Can be confusing when navigating in the program beyond the surface level stuff you need to do (time cards, etc). Goals and reviews can be complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inquire about more support from Workday themselves

I think this program is moving in the right direction and with the size team we had it was nice to be able to use the functionality of the program and utilize the with our org

Workday Prism Analytics review by Joseph O.
Joseph O.

"Manager"

What do you like best?

Great product to access information and delegate issues to the team

What do you dislike?

A bit laggy at times and not extremely user friendly at first.

HR issues

Workday Prism Analytics review by User

"Works great for gaining insights into your business and employee productivity!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use after you look through some tutorials and outputs very useful information to improve and grow your business.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive at first but you get the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch some training videos to realize all of the functions!

We used it to compare sales data with hours worked by employees to see who was most efficient/productive.

Workday Prism Analytics review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Workday is the greatest"

What do you like best?

makes everything so each to see in one place for both HR and the employee, could not ask for a better system, we are able to easily keep track of what has been completed/what needs to be

What do you dislike?

nothing, we love love LOVE it....so do our employees

lots of different systems and data spread out everywhere

Workday Prism Analytics review by Consultant in Mental Health Care
Consultant in Mental Health Care

"Efficient!"

What do you like best?

I liked the simple design of the product. It was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the product was easy to use and layout was clean and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple and easy to use and master.

I used this product to submit my work hours and put in personal time off requests. I also used it for the calendar function.

Workday Prism Analytics review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Must have"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, streamlines, amazing customer focus

What do you dislike?

Nothing, great company and very helpful

Streamlining my website with products prices and in turn profits

Workday Prism Analytics review by User

"Perfect Alternative"

What do you like best?

I love that there are so many ways to use Work day. Such as checking your vacation time, your compensation, and your current leadership.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it so far it is extremely user friendly.

It provides a centralized place for staff to view important information.

Workday Prism Analytics review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very cool product but Expensive $$$"

What do you like best?

Ability to combine multiple data sources together and report out of workday.

What do you dislike?

Pricing model does not favor smaller customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make business case to justify the cost.

Combining Workday & Salesforce data for reporting out of Workday.

Workday Prism Analytics review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Workday for Management"

What do you like best?

I like seeing and controlling stuff for my team in one place.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is sometimes hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you get it in place before launching

Time off

Learning about Workday Prism Analytics?

* We monitor all Workday Prism Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.