Wolfhouse Reviews & Product Details

What is Wolfhouse?

Wolfhouse is a network of unique venues for teams. We are specialising in facilitating team retreats, off-sites and getaways for companies and startups.

Wolfhouse Profile Details

1-5 of 5 total Wolfhouse reviews

Wolfhouse Reviews

1-5 of 5 total Wolfhouse reviews
Online Marketing Consultant & Startup Strategist

"Perfect balance of work & play for teams and digital nomads"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The Wolfhouse team provided a perfect co-working experience on very short notice - an environment and spirit that pushed productivity in the most positive way.

What do you like best?

Great place, great team, great spirit, great views, great results.

What do you dislike?

I first thought the place would be too far away from the party zone of the island, but soon realised that this actually is a blessing. This place enables focussed work with like-minded people, real relaxation in between - and in case you are in the mood for partying the team will happily guide you to the best places - or you just enjoy your time in the secluded Wolfhouse hideout with the rest of the pack - which for me - is the best party anyway: hanging out with great minds.

CEO
Entertainment

"Relax and Work On Tenerife"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Stay in Wolfhouse and cooperating with our projects

What do you like best?

Wolfhouse in Los Gigantes is unique place with accommodation, workspace and unbeatable views over the ocean. Great to chill around the pool and get some tan, but importantly a workplace where you can use your new-found creativity to implement into your projects. We had a chance with our group to combine relax with work and overall had a great time. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Might seem to be a bit far away from a big city, but if you have a car it's alright. Also there are bus connections!

"Amazing co-working experience and a lot of fun for a startup team in Wolfhouse, Los Gigantes."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a team of 10 people we have enjoyed the wonderful premisses of Wolfhouse, Los Gigantes. Our goal was to spend a week together so that our team spirit is strengthened and also spend very focused time on business issues and further strategical planning and development. The Wolfhouse team helped us to organise also a workshop led by a professional focused on team communication. I must say that it has been very fruitful for us. Furthermore, the Wolfhouse team helped us to take part on a surf lesson at the nearby coastal town, what we enjoyed heavily.

What do you like best?

The beautiful ocean's view from the terrace :) What I liked as well was the stable weather with no rain. I liked also the garden around the house where we could do some body exercises. I loved the fun and relax we all had at the pool.

What do you dislike?

that it was a bit colder weather than I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I fully recommend to get away from your box and try out co-working at Wolfhouse.

Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"WOLFHOUSE tenerife stay - May 2018"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Location, vibe, service and everything else was amazing. Can't forget the sunsets over the ocean from our terrace and late night talks! I would definitely recommend the Wolfhouse experience to every professional team or just a bunch of friends.

What do you like best?

Beautiful and inspirational setting of Wolfhouse. Friendly host, great food and other experience choices nearby.

What do you dislike?

Cant really put my finger on anything. Maybe the fact that tap water is not fit for daily drinking but I believe this is a problem on the entire island of Tenerife.

UX/UI | Product | Interaction Designer

"Lovely place, clean and professional. Team is great and the location is perfect."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Accommodation is comfortable, I enjoyed especially the beds. Working space is overlooking the Atlantic ocean, features fast wifi and calm vibe, great for focus and deep work with the team. But the best feature is definitely espresso machine. Overall great space for teams and groups that want to stay productive and relax

What do you like best?

Location is awesome and the team is great

What do you dislike?

Thought that it might be far away from cities but actually not that far if you have a car.

Do you work for Wolfhouse?

Wolfhouse Categories on G2