Wand VMS

Contingent workforce management solutions using an integrated, vendor-neutral MSP and VMS model: Payrolling, 1099/Co-employment Compliance, Managed Services.

Work for Wand VMS?

Learning about Wand VMS?

Wand VMS Reviews

Showing 5 Wand VMS reviews
Wand VMS review by Gerard G.
Gerard G.

"WAND?"

What do you like best?

Realmente me gusta cómo es el envío consolidado, es muy fácil y directo. Lo uso únicamente para enviar candidatos a nuestro cliente a través del VMS. Mi compañero hace el seguimiento de todos los candidatos, los reembolsos, etc. En lo que respecta a la presentación, esta es una excelente herramienta que funciona fácilmente para enviar candidatos y revisar las descripciones de los puestos.

What do you dislike?

El sistema a veces se congelará al presentar candidatos. Puedo convertir una tarea de 5-7 minutos en una tarea de 25 minutos. Otra cosa que es difícil de seguir es cuando las descripciones de trabajo se han actualizado en el sistema. El sistema genera automáticamente correos electrónicos cuando se colocan nuevas posiciones en el sistema, pero no notifica automáticamente cualquier cambio realizado en la posición. Si esta función mejora, sería mucho más eficiente para las necesidades de abastecimiento.

Soy un usuario de WAND VMS y trabajo para enviarlo a un cliente. Desde mi punto de vista esta es una gran herramienta que podría mejorarse desde mi lado en cuanto a notificar cuándo se cambia una descripción del trabajo.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Wand VMS
Wand VMS review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"WAND-VMS System"

What do you like best?

Wand provides our agency a flexible way for our employees to remotely log their hours.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in order to view employees timesheets you have to drill in to the details individually. It can be time consuming.

It is very convenient to have our employees log their hours using WAND. The managers are also able to log in and individually approve the hours. Operating in multiple states, this is a life saver!

What Vendor Management solution do you use?

Wand VMS review by User in Information Technology and Services

"WAND Review"

What do you like best?

I really like how consolidated submitting is, it's very easy and straight forward. I use this solely for submitting candidates to our client through the VMS. My partner does all of the candidates tracking, reimbursements, etc. As far as submitting goes this is a great tool that works easily for submitting candidates and review job descriptions.

What do you dislike?

The system will sometimes freeze while submitting candidates. I can turn a 5-7 minute task into a 25 minute task. Another thing that is hard to follow is when job descriptions have been updated in the system. The system automatically generates emails when new positions are placed in the system but does not automatically notify of any changes made to the position. If this function improved it would be much more efficient for sourcing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm a user of WAND VMS and work to submit to a client. From my perspective this a great tool that could be improved from my side as far as notifying when a job description is changed.

We are streamlining submittals a to client via the VMS. The benefit are the that everything is in one place and it is easy to track in the system. I

Wand VMS review by Christina H.
Christina H.

"Wand VMS Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and use among multiple devices

Easy to learn when you have never used the product before

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point to complain about- I think there is always room for improvement on these systems, so as the other programs start to develop I hope that they follow suit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend using this versus any of the other similar software systems out there.

It is very easy to use

It helps us manage most if not all of our temporary workers

Organization is essential

Wand VMS review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great Payroll Application"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of managing expenses and payroll

What do you dislike?

The system is a bit clunky, sometimes it slows the process down

I have not solved and problems

Learning about Wand VMS?

* We monitor all Wand VMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.