VPN Lite by KeepSolid

KeepSolid VPN Lite is your best VPN friend when it comes to secure internet access and private browsing. It's a fast VPN for iPhone that was designed around users requests and with simplicity in mind.

Work for VPN Lite by KeepSolid?

Learning about VPN Lite by KeepSolid?

VPN Lite by KeepSolid Reviews

Ask VPN Lite by KeepSolid a Question
Showing 4 VPN Lite by KeepSolid reviews
VPN Lite by KeepSolid review by Olivia B.
Olivia B.

"Nice VPN for my iPad"

What do you like best?

Our work requires using VPN when we are working from home or any public place. I find the VPN Lite is very convenient for the price and use. I use it mainly for my iPad Pro when I am remotely accessing our servers. The app is easy to use and the UI is decent.

What do you dislike?

I lose sometimes the connections and I have to kill the app and restarted again to make it work

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very nice VPN app for IOS and available at a very cheap price compared to other VPN providers

I use VPN Lite to secure my iPad network while working remotely.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about VPN Lite by KeepSolid
VPN Lite by KeepSolid review by Andreaa D.
Andreaa D.

"This is what real VPNs should be"

What do you like best?

It doesn't require registration. I believe all VPNs shouldn't. If they say they protect your privacy and make you anonymous online, they should have no data about you too.

What do you dislike?

They have app for iPhone and also for Android, which I don't need. I'd rather for my laptop as I work on it and oftentimes need to use a vpn.

I am a remote smm manager. I sometimes need to check key words and ads for different regions. As well as prevent the sensitive, corporate information leaks.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

VPN Lite by KeepSolid review by Swati G.
Swati G.

"Excellent VPN for Android"

What do you like best?

Great Secure Access to WebSites not accessible in my region

What do you dislike?

its working great no issues seen so far

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great vpn solution. i recommend users to use this to access web securely

we access some secure websites,carry secure transactions using vpn lite

VPN Lite by KeepSolid review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"LiteWeight Great Secure VPN"

What do you like best?

VPN Lite is a very secure vpn, with less memory utilization its a very light weight vpn

What do you dislike?

i like it very much, there is nothing about this which i dont like

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great secure vpn tool with great encryption standards.

using vpn lite we can carry out secure local and remote transactions

There are not enough reviews of VPN Lite by KeepSolid for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
Free VPN proxy
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
psiphon Logo
psiphon
4.7
The Psiphon 3 Circumvention System is a relay-based Internet censorship circumventer. The system consists of a client application, which configures a users computer to direct Internet traffic; and a set of servers, which proxy client traffic to the Internet. As long as a client can connect to a Psiphon server, it can access Internet services that may be blocked to the user via direct connection.
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Norton Secure VPN Logo
Norton Secure VPN
Norton Wifi Privacy VPN is a virtual private network software for keeping sensitive business information more secure through anonymous browsing.
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.
ProtonVPN Logo
ProtonVPN
Unlike other VPN services, ProtonVPN is designed with security as the main focus, drawing upon the lessons we have learned from working with journalists and activists in the field.

Learning about VPN Lite by KeepSolid?

* We monitor all VPN Lite by KeepSolid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.