Voxer Business

Voxer offers real-time communication in one powerful push-to-talk (PTT) app.

Work for Voxer Business?

Learning about Voxer Business?

Voxer Business Reviews

Showing 19 Voxer Business reviews
Voxer Business review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Voxing made simple"

What do you like best?

Voxer has given me the ability to communicate with an entire group of people at one time in an easy platform. After meetings, walking between meetings, on the car ride to the next meeting a simple Vox makes communicating easy especially since we live ALL over! Being able to help other resolve problems without actually having to call and take time out of their day has been useful as well. The messages are always there and being able to listen at a time that is most convenient for myself or the other person is amazing. Also, being able to go back and listen to the messages again is nice.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how is always tells me there are 4 messages available. I have undated many times and it is still showing the 4 on my main screen. Honestly, the only thing that I dislike about the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! The only app you need if you have people in different cities or states!

Communication has to be the biggest problem we have been able to solve. It is quick and simple. Not having to log onto a computer and send an email and then wait for replies has been a great lifesaver. It also allows for everyone to hear and respond in a timely manner.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Voxer Business
Voxer Business review by Kyle F.
Kyle F.

"Time is $$$"

What do you like best?

I love being able to receive messages and reply AT MY CONVENIENCE. It is easiest for me to elaborate on things that would normally take a phone call to take care of... The best part about it is I only reply when I want to so I can block out time during my day to reply to clients, allowing me to save what seems like would add up to be weeks over the course of a year of time talking on the phone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recordings get deleted and I cannot reference back to them. It would be nice if they added a feature that leaves messages saved in the app so I can go back and refer to past conversations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for talking to multiple people at once, especially if your time is limited. You can chat with anybody and complete conversations in half the time, which is very good for business.

This allows me to focus on business during the hours that I have blocked out - allowing me to get more work done at a single time and replying when it is convenient for me, it allows me to control my time more so I do not lose focus on the subject at hand.

What Push-To-Talk (PTT) solution do you use?

Voxer Business review by sara m.
sara m.

"voxer and many bugs "

What do you like best?

Voxer is an excellent communication tool with many bugs for connecting with others. It is a great way to connect with students, and also other educators. I I have used it for small group discussions, lesson planning, and communication.

think it is a great way to have small group book studies, homework help, and discussions with students and teachers. It is also a great way for other educators to expand their personal learning network.

What do you dislike?

I have used Voxer for nearly 1 years now. Through the process, there have been many bugs. The developer team has been slow but has eventually ridden the app of most bugs.

There is a concern, however, that has never been fixed and is seemingly never going to be fixed. The notification system is out of control. The badges are almost daily misrepresented on the app. Listening to a vox message very often does not clear it. They include a button called “mark all as heard” and this button fails at doing its job quite often!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voxer is a good app just because of how many people use it. It’s pretty convenient. But the bugs and the lack of care the developers give is really frustrating

chats

Voxer Business review by George L.
George L.

"Walkie talkie app"

What do you like best?

The Voxer walkie talkie app is a great way for me to communicate for free with a push-to-talk type interface. It's simple, elegant, and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to dislike about the Voxer app, perhaps some things with the user interface could be designed better? But I really do not have complaints at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since this is an iOS app for us, the best recommendation I can give is for you to download the app from the app store and try it out. That's otherwise a risk free no-brainer.

Voxer lets me talk to my colleagues on a push-to-talk basis and it gets business done. It's easy for anyone on my team to install the app, join the group, and get going.

Voxer Business review by Administrator

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send either an audio message, image or data to my different groups and they can respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

When the notification are on - I am a part of quite a few groups (some I need to see regularly, some I do not) and I hear them constantly. Now that I type this - there must be some way to turn off some of them, but I have not researched it yet.

It helps with real time for parking / ushering issues - we keep updated in real time for how much space we have left to fill. I also work for another company that uses it to keep us vendors up-to-day on locations & installation help.

Voxer Business review by Federico J.
Federico J.

"Instant voice-based communication"

What do you like best?

Voxer lets me easily communicate with friends, colleagues and business partners when I'm on the go. I don't need to type anything out or make a note to remember I need to send a message when I have a minute. I just open Voxer up and send a voice note :)

What do you dislike?

Being always available has its cons. If you are using Voxer for business make sure you put limits on how you'd like to be reached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you want to add a new channel of communication when text chat is not enough. Use of voice and non-verbal language helps make your point across better than just text.

Instant communication for complex issues that text messages can't solve.

Voxer Business review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Voxer is great for my industry! "

What do you like best?

I love how I can be connected with other independent consultants in my area in a group message that has its own platform.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't think Voxer's app is very asthetically pleasing, but it gets the job done and simplifies the communication process between me and other consultants in my gruop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Voxer is a great tool to use to stay connected with others in your company when they live far away. Definitely try it out!

Voxer allows me to chat with a large group of other consultants and helps us feel connected when we are states apart.

Voxer Business review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Voxer Voxer Heat All about It."

What do you like best?

Voxer is amazing in the sense that you don’t have to use your own service provider. It’s basically push to talk! You can also talk to anyone around the world if they also have it.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of bug issues! Sometimes messages don’t send although it says sent. Other times logging/connection issues

Problems: It’s glitchy!

Benefits: Easy to use! Real-time no next to text just talk and send. When we’re running around so quick to just pull out your phone say what is needed and keep it moving. Sle

Voxer Business review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Very cool and innovative way to communicate with our internal team"

What do you like best?

The ease of deployment and customer support has been great

What do you dislike?

Employees still want to text despite our deployment of voxer but that is no fault of voxer app

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are struggling with employees texting rather than answer phone calls try voxer

internal communications have improved and we have become better communicators

Voxer Business review by Jeremiah K.
Jeremiah K.

"Great for quick messages"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can send quick pieces of voice based information to people on my team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I really dislike per se, since I mainly use this for simply sending quick messages to my team via voice recordings.

A lot of times I am on the move and running from place to place and looking down to text and type is just too time consuming. It's much easier for me to vocalize a thought and press send, when I can't do a full phone call.

Voxer Business review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Voxer Rocks"

What do you like best?

Voxer makes communicating with everyone easy. It allows us to hear each others’ voices so tone can be conveyed.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that bugs me about Voxer is not being able to save messages easily without paying, but I understand the need to make money so I can deal.

When you communicate with clients or team members, it is important for everyone to be heard and understood, and Voxer allows everyone’s voice to be heard and tone conveyed.

Voxer Business review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

I must admit that when my employer loaded this on to my work phone and informed me that this was the preferred mode of communication, I was reticent.

After a few little mishaps I got it!!

What do you dislike?

The mishaps revolved around the fact that Voxer is instant... so if I am breathing or not speaking, it is sent to my employer.

Again, we communicate instantly with no lag time... a huge benefit!

Voxer Business review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Voxer Review"

What do you like best?

This is a great feature to minimize texting and driving and a quick and easy response system between our team. It’s also compatible with both iPhone and Android which is nice. The price is great too!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say I dislike anything, this feature is great! And it brings me back to my childhood when we used to have those bulky walkie talkies!

Quick and immediate responses between employees

Voxer Business review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Great for quick conversations"

What do you like best?

Allows for our team to get quick answers and exchange information. Faster than typing text messages when a full phone conversation is not needed.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work without wi-fi or data connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The hardest part of getting setup was waiting for others to sign up.

Quick communication between field and office personnel.

Voxer Business review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Wasn't great just different"

What do you like best?

I like being able to dictate my message to alll my clients

What do you dislike?

sometime it runs clunky and shuts down when you use it. Not as functional as glide

communication is not a effective with voxer, while that was what we werre trying to solve I woul highly recommend a different program

Voxer Business review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and when working was great to talk with coworkers and leave messages. Great when dealing with individuals, but not for large groups

What do you dislike?

Would freeze up or drop calls a lot. It also would not connect to even let me notify my coworker

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was a neat idea, but we chose to use Group Me due to the size of our chat groups.

Easy to use for quick questions, or reminders on projects

Voxer Business review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Stay in touch on your terms "

What do you like best?

I love this app for staying in touch when it’s convenient FOR ME. I get to catch up and then get caught up when I have The time.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes easy to end up forgetting things vox’d to me as it allows 15 min to talk

When something comes up when I’m not “at work” I can Vox it and get it to who needs the info again, on my time.

Voxer Business review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Awesome App for Walkie Talkie Fun"

What do you like best?

Push to talk communication with my team is great!

What do you dislike?

There were times where it was slightly laggy, but it may have been user error

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for a few days and test it out first!

Consistent communication with the team without bothersome pings

Voxer Business review by User in Design
User in Design

"Fun fun fun"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to talk to friends without using minutes

What do you dislike?

It seems to be outdated with the intro of Marco Polo

It used to be mostly used for communication between workers

Learning about Voxer Business?

* We monitor all Voxer Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.