Voice Carrier Connect Reviews & Product Details

Voice Carrier Connect Overview

What is Voice Carrier Connect?

Voice Carrier uses the power of the internet to deliver your calls. Our next-gen technology provides cost-saving benefits and advanced functionality. It is engineered to work for every organization’s unique situation. Already have an onsite phone system? Don’t replace it. Empower it. Transform your phone system into a powerful digital voice platform without replacing any equipment. Get the savings and features you want tomorrow on the phone system you have today. Or, are you ready to step into the cloud? Our hosted service is built to be powerful, yet simple. Productivity-boosting capabilities come standard, out of the box. Voice Carrier's simple all-inclusive plans fit your needs today and support your growth for tomorrow. Incoming, outgoing, local, long distance, voicemail and conference calls come standard. Pay a set price per month that includes minutes, unlimited users, extensions, conference lines, and voice channels. No rate tables, seat fees, subscriptions, or confusing bills. Whether onsite or cloud-based (hosted), a full set of enterprise-grade features come standard like Conferencing, Voicemail to Email, and Auto-Attendants. Plus, you’ll get the cost-saving benefits of IP connectivity. With over 100 modern features included and free US-based customer support, Voice Carrier phone service is simply a more powerful way for your company to connect, at a much lower cost. For more information, please call us at 855-456-8647.

Voice Carrier Connect Details

Voice Carrier Connect provides a more powerful way for businesses to connect, at a much lower cost.

Voice Carrier
2007
Round Rock, TX
@voicecarrier
71 Twitter followers

Voice Carrier Connect Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Voice Carrier Connect community
Have you used Voice Carrier Connect before?

Voice Carrier Connect Reviews

Showing 27 Voice Carrier Connect reviews
Already have Voice Carrier Connect?
Owner
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Ease of use and variety of features. We manage a couple different businesses in our office and can easily route route incoming calls to individual extensions and very easily transfer calls in house between any phone or to someone's cell if they are away from the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've had an issue of our voicemail greeting reset itself. Not sure what that was about, but it was easily fixed in minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great system. Highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing incoming phone calls for multiple businesses under one roof has been amazingly easy. Depending on what number a person is calling, only certain extensions will ring, but calls can still be transferred in house to ANY extension. Also, transferring to a phone or cell that is not part of our system is super easy and the phones will work anywhere there is an Ethernet connection, even if it's not on property. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Getting voicemail sent to my email, ability to manage voicemail online, routing the different business numbers to ring at specific phones (we have 2 businesses with 4 general office numbers, plus direct numbers for everyone). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Random outages...not sure the cause. We had another company set up the phone system. They could have messed it up, they are no longer associated with Voice Carrier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help connect customers to their goal more quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Voice Carrier has helped me every step of the way designing, implementing, and managing our new VoIP PBX Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their rapid growth means that my point of contact has shifted several times over the years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can’t go wrong with Voice Carrier. They’ve been a tremendous help in every aspect of our transition to VoIP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Voice Carrier we’ve managed to cut costs, unify our several geographically distinct businesses under a single PBX, and customize phone behavior to better suit our individual needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Information Officer
Higher Education
What do you like best?

There is no hardware (other than phones) required on our campus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes making edits in the cloud website is slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product has been extremely reliable and drastically reduced our time needed to manage it. Our man-hours supporting our phone system have been cut by an order of magnitude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing the cost of providing exceptionally reliable phone service with intercom capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Agent
Insurance
What do you like best?

That I call up and talk to a person not a 1-800. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess we would all like cheaper prices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is how I am able to reach all of my customers and they can reach me. Since I am a small business I need multiple lines but not a huge network. So the personal service that they provide in helping you set up and work your phones, is extremely helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The best feature is the technical support. It is always prompt and correct. The IRM, extensions, ring groups, etc., are all pretty straightforward and do not have a steep learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting. It's bulky and difficult to use. I am rarely able to get the information I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've obviously realized a cost benefit. And it has made our multi-site telecom admin a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Your service was recommended by my IT telephone guy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing , I am pleased with the new product and haven't experienced any bugs, yet! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost savings and more options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

best price for all the features that I have been able to find. I especially like the ability to record and listen back to important phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

whenever there is a problem it's hard to reach customer service or tech support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

good value for the money but be prepared to wait for support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to have a land line! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Law Practice
What do you like best?

Excellent value and product for a small business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't access voicemail to work from my mobile device and therefore must is my computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product and very reliable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gets me messages any time and saves the need for a receptionist Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
Hospitality
What do you like best?

When we need to reach someone at Voice Carrier, we get assistance immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I dislike . We have used Voice Carrier for 3 years now and I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have not had an issue. Not a bad thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Food and Beverage Attendant
Entertainment
What do you like best?

Great service, very attentive! Excited to begin working with this new company! Critic’s Choice thanks you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We still need someone to come by and train us to use the phones! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Caller ID, voicemails & much more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Getting our invoices emailed to us makes it so easy to ensure we get them paid on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the time we have used voice carrier I have had no problems!! There is nothing I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paying our bill is a snap!! Our AP is in another state from the service and we have never had any problems getting our bill paid on time, unlike other services we use for this location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

not a lot I have yet to be happy with the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the phones system is awful... we have a huge HIPPA violation when we put a patient on hold and they are connected to an incoming call of another patieint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I haven't seen any benefits of this system the support is awful.... every time i have called they can't seem to find the issue so i just stopped calling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like the way we can manage phones with the user interface, also the quality of the phone service. Most of the time it is very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the funky music when someone is put on hold. Also would like to have choices on ringtones which I don't believe we can change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a very easy to understand billing statement and cycle. It has saved us money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Phone lines almost never go down. I appreciate the reliability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've had no issues that I can think of that need mentioning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our overall phone/internet is significantly cheaper using Voice Carrier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

So easy to plug a base into an internet service anywhere and immediately have phone access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Voicemail is a little clunky - the interface could be improved as well for this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste money on expensive setups when this works perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No need to deal with expensive remote phone systems - just have a base and a phone and our sales rep can be contacted anywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very little interaction with the vendor. Low maintenance account management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have no dislikes with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VC Line Service, no problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of the product. The simplicity of setting up phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Phone goes out on my end pretty often and no one claims fault from VC or my internet provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using VC for about 6 years and it has saved me time and money through the years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent, anytime we have a problem we call a number and it gets solved within 24 hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get a disconnected call, not sure if it is on our end or customers end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cheaper than our last phone provider. Save money

Better customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That it is a VOIP and i don't have to have a phone connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the upload speed is not fast enough and will drop calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can take the phone and plug it into any data port. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides my voice messages into my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Clear connection, easy to speak with callers and cost has come down tremendously rather than the phone company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no disllikes , everything is great, I can not think of anything that I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have realized lower cost in our phone bill Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I like the cost. I also like the voicemail email feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From time to time customer will say they can't get through the phone. When they call it states our phone has been disconnected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really like the email voicemail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
What do you like best?

The phone service worked well. The look of the equipment is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Faxing service was cut short. We are now charged $18 a month for only 50 pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fine if faxing is not needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phone service was efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Customer service tried their best to get our phone lines running in a short time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our phone lines were dead for half the day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phones were down for a short period of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The customer service is fantastic. The product is best-in-class. Issues are handled immediately and effectively. Pricing is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, VC is a great company and we enjoy the partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.