VMLY&R Reviews & Product Details

VMLY&R Overview

What is VMLY&R?

We harness creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands that drive value for our clients and touch lives around the world.

VMLY&R Details
Discussions
VMLY&R Community

VMLY&R
2018
Kansas City, MO
@VMLYR
6,782 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the VMLY&R community
Have you used VMLY&R before?

VMLY&R Reviews

Showing 3 VMLY&R reviews
Location
Already have VMLY&R?
I find ibm cloud very happy and very useful to have it.
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As it was one of the best ever advertising services that I ever approached I did also enjoyed the way they have presented the advertisement and there was a good cordination between the us and the service provider which is usually Y&R advertisement.This also improved the performance of our product in the market,which indeed is a very good achievement which is done through the help of Y&R advertising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing that me and my organization liked about Y&R services are that their cordination with the workers and staff that helped me and my organization to promote our products and services to reach higher grades of rating and improve our standard of presentation which is actually considered as one of a pros in using Y&R advertising.This is also one of the best service that I have encountered with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are also very slight things that I also disliked while using their service.As I encountered Y&R advertising the first time theyou were pretty much expensive for their service's that they intend to give and they charge a quite a lot a money that many organizations may not be able to afford.They aren't very punctual in their work though they provide a very quality service,time is an affecting factor.Thesee are only some of the things that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Transparency globally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I huge collection of various experts with amazing skillsets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any global organisation things can get held up but they're the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Run your case past them. They'll soon make you realise why they're THE choice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transparency throughout the organisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Y&R is the creative agency for a client that my company provides DRTV services for. I've worked with 2-3 people from the team in order to provide feedback on making the commercials more DRTV friendly and adhering to best practices. Additionally, I've worked with the team to traffic the creatives each quarter and give them specific air dates/hiatus dates needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are very detail oriented, which is very nice in an industry that really needs it. They are a smart group and work well with myself and my team. Their creatives are also amazing-- they very much target the core audience A25-54 in fun ways. I have never run into any issues with them and hope to continue working with them in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind in terms of any dislikes. Like mentioned above, they are a smart group and we work well together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Strongly recommend when in need of creative services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of VMLY&R for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

KlientBoost Logo
KlientBoost
4.9
KlientBoost provides pay-per-click marketing and landing page solutions.
INFUSEmedia Logo
INFUSEmedia
INFUSEmedia is a data-driven B2B demand generation network.
CIENCE Logo
CIENCE
CIENCE is human-driven and machine powered managed services for outbound sales. It offers solutions to deliver cost-efficient yet highly-trained research, sales assistance and sales development resources for growth organizations, worldwide.
OpenMoves Logo
OpenMoves
4.9
OpenMoves Services is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO and Pay-Per-Click services.
WebFX Logo
WebFX
4.9
WebFX is a full-service digital marketing agency, and we create custom strategies for each of our clients based on their needs and goals.
Disruptive Advertising Logo
Disruptive Advertising
4.8
At Disruptive Advertising, our mission is to improve lives through results based relationships.
SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
Direct Online Marketing Logo
Direct Online Marketing
4.9
Direct Online Marketing (DOM) is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency founded in 2006. You gain a trusted digital advisor with certified expertise and proven results. It offers a disciplined approach, straightforward communications, complete transparency, and a culture of excellence.
Walker Sands Logo
Walker Sands
4.8
Walker Sands is one of the fastest-growing PR and digital marketing agencies in the U.S. Through an integrated approach to creative services, we help our B2B technology clients drive awareness, credibility and conversions using strategic public relations, innovative demand generation strategies and creative campaigns.
Mayple Logo
Mayple
4.7
Reduce your marketing anxieties with Mayple. Enjoy a full service digital marketing solution, with a unique cost-effective model, that keeps your business interests in place.