- Fast and lightweight alternative to in-memory collections
- Amazing support when troubleshooting issues
- Fast turn around on implementation of needed features
What do you dislike?
- No complaints
- Area for improvement would be help documentation (although support is amazing when something cannot be found)
Recommendations to others considering the product
Strongly recommended to anyone who is looking for a fast, efficient .NET object database with excellent support and ease of use. When issues arise, I strongly recommend to reach out to their support as they are excellent! They have provided wonderful support and even implemented features to meet my company requirements for usage.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Processing of large collections of data, typically utilizing 20+ GB of memory. The application helped limit the impact of memory usage on customers machine and allow for dynamic processing and reuse of data to aid in troubleshooting of runtime issues.
* We monitor all VelocityDB reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.