Google Cloud Storage for Firebase

Cloud Storage is designed to help you quickly and easily store and serve user-generated content, such as photos and videos

Work for Google Cloud Storage for Firebase?

Learning about Google Cloud Storage for Firebase?

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase Reviews

Showing 12 Google Cloud Storage for Firebase reviews
Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Abbey B.
Abbey B.

"Super Useful"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly this product is.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes runs slowly with the size of my projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch! this program is super helpful and reliable. I love using this product! The free trial is amazing that its available.

This helps me back up all of my work. Just one more resource I can rely on for backing up my work.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Cloud Storage for Firebase
Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Ajay G.
Ajay G.

"Easy to use, Less costly compare to other storage"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and connect for my projects. It has less cost compare to other storages.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in it. Everything is perfect in it for me so no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and less costly

I used cloud storage to upload files, images in it. It's easy to connect with my server and predefined methods helps me to upload files easily without facing any issue. Customer support for storage is also better.

What Object-Oriented Databases solution do you use?

"Accessibility is key! "

What do you like best?

I am able to keep all my files in one place. The free year trial is also nice to see if you want to commit to buying something before it's too late and you are out a lot of money.

What do you dislike?

The wording of the site can often be hard to understand if you are not used to the jargon being used.

Able to transfer files in an easier way with less clicks of the mouse.

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by User in Computer Software

"Firebase is not a database"

What do you like best?

It's a pretty awesome database that gives you real time updates to your UI

What do you dislike?

It's not a database, and should not be used as such which seems to be quite a common misconception.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't put too much data into it. You can't export it and it crashes your instance if you try.

If you want a UI or data stream with real-time reliable data updates then firebase is really awesome.

"Great database tool!"

What do you like best?

One of the best qualities is that everything is synced and remains updated on all devices. Makes it very accommodating to use! I will definitely continue to use this.

What do you dislike?

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase has many great qualities, that I have yet to find a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an easy to use and user friendly firebase. It's simplicity, yet capability of saving so much useful information is very appealing.

The business benefit this product offers that I like the most is that is stores application data and it's easily accessible when needed. I also like that it can save audio messages.

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Renee H.
Renee H.

"Good technology and Great storage option!"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of storage components and different organizational methods that are available. The cost is kept low so that I can choose to store more here, rather than put into another cloud. It works well with Firebase, and for that I am positive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stood out to me as what I disliked.

We are using it to store important data for many of our data centers.

"Saves money and time"

What do you like best?

I love being able to store photo files and data on Google Cloud! Super helpful and I love that everything syncs with my gmail account!

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of something that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can you can sync all of your information between different devices with your gmail login. this is super helpful! I highly recommend using!

Many benefits! The ease of use is incredible! I love that all I need to login is my gmail and my files are can be on any trusted device. Super helpful!

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Administrator

"Google Cloud Storage"

What do you like best?

The storage space is awesome. I need unlimited storage which Google Storage offers at a competitive price.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the stored items seems to be reduced. This is a very important for images, but unimportant for documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are organized in your file storage.

The need for shared file storage, accesible company wide from almost any location with wifi capabilities or data.

"Cloud Storage "

What do you like best?

Powerfully simple approach to storage!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Very positive experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a company that isn't sure about their network quality or may know they do not have a dependable network quality.

A great way to securely store documents, images, audio and video. We have realized you have the ability to access google cloud storage on the server and access the same files.

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Internet
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Internet

"Google Storage is pretty awesome"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it automatically saves to your drive if you use some sort of google product

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a dislike. I feel like the storage system is easy to use and easy to recommend

The benefits that I've realized is that it's easy to download certain pdf files for presentations.

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by Administrator

"Good storage product - works seamlessly with gmail "

What do you like best?

Large storage space, quick upload and quick downloads

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything specific that I don't like.

Ease of use when transferring large files internally and with clients.

Google Cloud Storage for Firebase review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"The Ultimate Storage Cloud"

What do you like best?

Reasonable pricing, options to increase storage based on needs. Links to my email.

What do you dislike?

Not always available. Occasionally slow uploads.

Helps organize my storage.

Learning about Google Cloud Storage for Firebase?

* We monitor all Google Cloud Storage for Firebase reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.