Translated Reviews & Product Details

Translated Overview

What is Translated?

Translated is an internet based translation service in 120 language combinations that allow web site translation, manuals, and multimedia.

Translated Details

Location
Already have Translated?
Direttore creativo
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped me a lot with quality translations of my client works like websites, catalogues and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The short wait time for the translation is a great thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there is nothing wrong in their service. It works perfectly for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try their service once and you’ll be back there soon. I promise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I‘ve been able to translate my clients websites in a variety of languages opening them to new markets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Colleg Athlete Learning Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had a job working in my graduate program doing some translation and transcription work and this program really helped me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really appreciate programs that are just easy to use and straight to the point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used this program for a while so at the moment I can not think of anything that I did not like about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't believe that they were any problems but benefits are that we should look into more translation program such as this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I outsourced the translation of an 800-word post for a corporate blog of one of my clients, as I did not have time to take care of it myself.

The translation was for a client that I have been working for for many years now, so my intention was to proofread the translation provided by Translated carefully and edite where necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is so easy to request the translation — I sent it to them via MateCat and never had to talk to an agent. It was fast and convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the quality of the translation was not terrible, there were a couple of issues: spaces missing between words here and there, a lack of consistency in terms of abbreviation... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main thing I like about their service is that I can turn to them when I need an urgent translation that I do not have time to take care of myself. However, I know that it is crucial that I take the time to proofread and adapt their translations, so I would not recommend their services if you are not or do not have a linguist that will review the text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promoterin
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helps me with home work and with my Studies, but you have to be careful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use, professional and it's really intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work very well with german and french Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is useful if you need a literal translation, i don't recommend it if you need some particular transcript Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Translator
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I cannot resist the temptation to write on Translated Net! This is a great Company, with everything perfectly organized. Several Project Managers involve, by sending to translator Project to proceed. Translators translate always to their mother tongue, from any source language, usually and mostly on platform of MateCat. Matecat is an up todate, online system for translation. Thus Matecat is a software where translation is almost done, translator just has to accept job and go to MATECAT to update and correct the already existing work. They mostly give a Good deadline for translator to check before final delivery.This is GREAT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As people of Translated are Correct and hard wokring with smart system, I love their integrity and consistency. I have done translations for them, working since summer 2016, (I had known them since 2009 actually), and have always been paid on time, good support from Project Managers. It's an evolving enterprise and site, now with services of Open Source for Freelancers, but also other services such as Localization, Adword etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! My jobs have always been approved, Okay, I think that efforts of translators are fairly rewarded. Translator sets rate for each language pair upon subscribing, and as said they always pay on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended to any serious Translator who wants really to make some more income, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.