Tomedes Reviews & Product Details

Tomedes Overview

What is Tomedes?

TOMEDES is a leading global translation company that provides services to major Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike. Tomedes employs professional and specialized human translators adapted to the needs of today's business organizations and is thus able to offer top-notch translations in any field. Over 10,000 expert translators and linguists will carry out your translation, localization, content and SEO needs. Area of expertise: Legal, technical, financial, marketing, medical, high-tech. Tomedes provides 24/7 human support and 1-year guarantee on all translations.

Tomedes Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Macedonian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Translation service

Showing 6 Tomedes reviews
Location
Already have Tomedes?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had a few very formal documents that I needed a quick turn-around on and Tomedes came through for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tomedes can work with InDesign, this was difficult for us to convert, so very important that they could work in this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they provided oral interpretations via phone or video conferencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have many families from different parts of the world that speak the same language with different dialects- Congolese French v. France. Tomedes provides accurate translations that are understood by all of our families. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tomedes was engaged to provide translations of content for a mobile game, as well as that game's store page and the privacy policy on the company's website. I speak the languages into which the content was translated (Spanish, French, German, and Dutch) but am not a native speaker and so I wanted to work with native speakers to have the content translated without error.

Tomedes' translation staff performed outstanding work. The translations were accurate and effectively communicated the content in each of these languages.

Additionally, I did interact with their sales and customer support staff, who were extremely helpful, courteous and professional.

I definitely look forward to working with Tomedes when translating content for my future projects. I see them as a reliable partner and highly recommend their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quality of the translations was superlative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about my experience that I did not like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Choose them. They work quickly and do not compromise on quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Translating my website into various languages helps give my small, one-person business a global presence. My hope is that their work will help my business and my game get more exposure than it would have otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have several joint customer with Tomedes and they are a great partner of ours. So far we have not had any issues with their translation quality, they are also very responsive to our messages and replies within a few hours, also the prices are really competitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their protectiveness and attention to detail. I really value their communication style, always open and responding really fast. Also in case of some issues they are proactive to find a solution and solve the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular that I can think of Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tomedes is doing translations for some of our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/Chief Investment Officer
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Translated 8 page brochure with pictures and charts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Positive Attitude, and concern for doing it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We were very happy with their service, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Certainly give them an opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed the organization's documents to be translated in a very short time table and Tomededs surprised me with a very efficient and quick service.

They were available for my questions and I received a very kind patient as well as professional service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. Fast results

2. High quality performance

3. Availability and kind service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, only kind words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Translation of a 30page document from Russian to English. This was an urgent task and the success of our project directly depended on this translation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the only time when communicated well was when we discussed pricing and paypal payment did not work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The translation was late by 3 days. Not responsive, did not provide comprehensive estimates on the delivery time. I had to contact them 10 times to try to understand where the project was standing and every time they gave an estimate that they did not consequently deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would not recommend anyone use this translation service because: 1)extremely irresponsible 2) does not deliver on time 3) level of expertise is very low 4) does not understand and take in my requirements regarding translation - did not execute Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ronit Horev of Tomedes

Hello,

I'm Operations Manager at Tomedes. We highly value your review, just as we appreciate any feedback, positive or, in rare cases, otherwise, that we receive from our clients. Such insights let us know what we are doing right and where we need to change and improve. With that said, I would like to note that over the past 10+ years, since commencing operations, we have never received a review, public or private, where, as is the case here, we were not able to provide an adequate response for lack of details, such as, the project number and client information.

Specifically regarding the review at hand, I was truly surprised when I read it, not only because it is extremely seldom that we receive such feedback, but, more so, because we have an elaborate system of checks and balances in place to make sure such incidents never occur, or, in the worst-case, are identified and resolved early on. When such feedback is received, we take it very seriously and make every effort to conduct a thorough investigation to understand the issues and remedy them. Furthermore, we take such information very seriously, creating and implementing new procedures, to ensure that we continue to provide the high levels of service that is our hallmark. Finally, if resolution is not reached, Tomedes offers a standard 1 year guarantee for every project.

As we always wish to make things right with our clients, it would be helpful if you could provide us with more information regarding this specific project, so that we may make an inquiry, attempt to re-create your Tomedes experience and let you know our assessment.

Kind regards,