SurveyPro

SurveyPro 5 is a comprehensive survey software suite.

Work for SurveyPro?

Learning about SurveyPro?

Categories

SurveyPro Reviews

Showing 52 SurveyPro reviews
SurveyPro review by James A.
James A.

"SurveyPro"

What do you like best?

SurveyPro is very easy to use and learn and it has a free demo for your trial give you a chance to practice more and more. it can be used to by most departments in the businesses conveniently as it helps to make decisions faster and accurate based on the data that you have, so it is very useful in analysis of the progress.

What do you dislike?

Though surveypro has is a good software it has not really taken the market because it is not well known and the market team should take care of that and it seems bug at times but i really like it because of it purpose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this software to all people who are struggling with decision making in all their department. and they will really improve their productivity.

SurveyPro is very useful in our very important decision making which has been a problem to us for a long time. and on top of that it has enhanced our accuracy.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveyPro
SurveyPro review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

""Magnificent and great overview apparatus""

What do you like best?

Here you can see the diverse bits of the results page and a brief depiction of what makes each part characterization joins. Business record. Request box web. Request get. Tendencies. Orthographic modification Search channel to give certain conflicts really taking shape of the comparable in this way I like the item. I like that this item possesses an energy for testing in which I could pick if I expected to get it or not. It was wonderful to have everything in one spot. It empowers you to trade data from your PC and screen everything there.

What do you dislike?

It was not too much easy to investigate through this program. At a couple of I ended up overwhelmed on where every one of my information was. Most things did not trade well. I felt that my time for testing was exorbitantly short. At the point when the starter completed I was still fairly lost on how the item really worked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible programming for studies. It has an incredible incorporated database that is anything but difficult to utilize. I would prescribe this program to all. I additionally love that it has boundless polls and respondents. I truly like working with the web studies. They are easy to use and have been extremely useful.

I feel that this program has empowered me to opportunity to create and see progressively about the advancing scene. Using an investigation site page is remarkable in light of the way that it grants mind blowing correspondence between the two customers and the specialists directing and contributing the data. Social event information is a tremendous help when attempting to deal with issues and realizing more methodologies for the school system.Allows association to amass contribution from all staff capably. Offers all staff reprieve even with opportunity to give input. Grants baffling analysis which empowers staff to be logically genuine.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyPro review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"Wonderful and good survey tool"

What do you like best?

Here you can see the different bits of the outcomes page and a concise portrayal of what makes every part classification joins. Business index. Inquiry box web. Inquiry catch. Inclinations. Orthographic adjustment Search channel to give certain contentions in the making of the equivalent therefore I like the product. I like that this product has a time for testing in which I could choose in the event that I needed to get it or not. It was pleasant to have everything in one spot. It enables you to exchange information from your PC and monitor everything there.

What do you dislike?

It was not excessively simple to explore through this program. At a few I wound up befuddled on where all my data was. Most things did not exchange well. I felt that my time for testing was excessively short. When the preliminary finished I was still somewhat lost on how the product truly functioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A decent method to assemble input from consideration staff. Simple to utilize. Simple to make open to all staff. For this program to be helpful, unmistakably outline your system and what your review should resemble. Route is befuddling so increment client support.

I feel that this program has enabled me to chance to develop and see increasingly about the promoting scene. Utilizing a study website page is extraordinary in light of the fact that it permits incredible correspondence between the two clients and the experts overseeing and contributing the information. Social occasion data is an enormous help when endeavoring to take care of issues and actualizing more strategies for the school system.Allows organization to accumulate input from all staff in a proficient way. Gives all staff break even with chance to give input. Permits mysterious criticism which enables staff to be progressively legit.

SurveyPro review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Become Survey Pro with SurveyPro"

What do you like best?

I like that SurveyPro is easy to setup and start using via any device as long as it connects to the internet.

SurveyPro is affordable unlike all survey applications.

SurveyPro has a great UI/UX, which makes it easy to navigate all the features that it has.

Data interoperability allows me to transfee data from this app to my PC or Smartphone.

What do you dislike?

I totally have nothing that I dislike about SurveyPro since it accomplishes all my survey needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, i would.

Spectra Precision Survey Office together with SurveyPro alliws me to manage tasks at ease.

SurveyPro allows us to understand what clients want while they will fill in surveys with this app.

SurveyPro review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great survey tool..."

What do you like best?

I like that it is more advanced then the Survey Standard program. Advanced COGO and Curve Solutions. You can distribute the surveys in a variety of ways. It helps collect important data to help with solving problems. It's definitely a program I will be using for a long time. It is awesome!

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike about this software. Nothing about this survey software has been a disappointment for me while using it. I really can't complain about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software for surveys. It has a great integrated database that is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this program to all. I also love that it has unlimited questionnaires and respondents. I really like working with the web surveys. They are user friendly and have been very helpful.

I am able to transfer data from Survey Pro to my laptop or PC and manage my jobs using Spectra Precision Survey Office. It has worked really well!

SurveyPro review by Becca (Rebecca) D.
Becca (Rebecca) D.

"Survey pro as a tool in the workplace"

What do you like best?

Surveypro is easy to use, both for the person creating the software and the audience taking the surveys.

What do you dislike?

I think that Surveypro design is unattractive and it has limited additional functions. It is a program that takes up space, not accessible over web to design surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has all the things you want before purchasing. Try the trial first. Lots of other free survey programs out there as well.

It makes it easy to receive feedback from customers and other employees. People readily give anonymous feedback.

SurveyPro review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Here you can see the various pieces of the results page and a brief description of what makes each component category links. Yellow Pages. Search box web. Search button. Preferences. Orthographic correction Search filter to give certain arguments in the creation of the same for these reasons I like the software.

What do you dislike?

Arguments are the ones that are left over about the software but I do not see the difficulty in describing a bad opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion I recommend the improvement of the site, in terms of software distribution, although it is easy to use, but as the client is lost with so much information to analyze.

The help that this software gives us is in the interaction, which shows the same growing in perspective for the attraction of new clients.

SurveyPro review by Sravani C.
Sravani C.

"Does not bode well with beginners"

What do you like best?

It was nice to have the data to be allowed to be transferred directly from the system to this software. The design is also very appealing to use. I like that this software has a trial period in which i was able to decide if i wanted to buy it or not. This helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I found that the navigation through the software is confusing for beginners. Also, customer service is not that great, as they took a long time to revert for a clarification i requested.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your questions thought of well before and be prepared about your survey customers.

We are able to send surveys through email and paper. Client satisfaction surveys and scope for improvement surveys.

SurveyPro review by Sheena M.
Sheena M.

"Descent experience"

What do you like best?

It was nice to have everything in one spot. It allows you to transfer data from your computer and keep track of everything there. I enjoyed that I was able to get a trial period with this software.

What do you dislike?

It was not that easy to navigate through this program. At some points I found myself confused on where all my information was. Most things did not transfer well. I felt that my trial period was too short. Once the trial ended I was still a bit lost on how the software really worked

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is in need for gathering all data in one place and are fairly large, this might be the software for you. I has seemed to help many people, that is why I wanted to try it out.

Helping to collect your data correctly, This software really didn't help me much. I believe my company was not ready for a software such as this. Also, having just myself dealing with the software was a bit complicating. Companies with more employees or customers might benefit from this software. I was still at the early stages.

SurveyPro review by Derek B.
Derek B.

"Survey Pro Review"

What do you like best?

SurveyPro is great program. I find the streamline design to really be appealing and simple to use. This design allows the users to focus on the survey and gather all materials needed to form opinions on the task at hand. SurveyPro is great because is allows for ease of setup as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the overall customer service associated with the program. I have had some questions which have been answered but it took me a long time to get in contact with somebody who was able to answer my questions. I think that the website is great for all affiliates however, I wish there was more of a focus on the overall management chain.

I think that this program has allowed me to opportunity to grow and understand more about the marketing world. Using a survey webpage is great because it allows great communication between both customers and the professionals managing and inputting the data.

SurveyPro review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"SurveyPro"

What do you like best?

Very easy survey to use, especially to group end users in a very large organization. Also easy to distribute and tailor to your needs accordingly. Easy to fit your needs to survey.

What do you dislike?

If it could be more intuitive and faster at times. Although that might be a network problem instead that would be great since the platform is limited at times.

Giving surveys to employees for example.

SurveyPro review by natureday .
natureday .

"Survey pro helps so much in gathering information!!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the program is to use. We have to gather so much data when working int he education department from teachers, parents, and staff.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of hoops to jump through, but i believe its all very useful and helpful to get everything straight before sending out those surveys.

Gathering information is a huge help when trying to solve problems and implementing more procedures for the school system.

SurveyPro review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Helpful and concise"

What do you like best?

System was easy to read and decipher questions. Lots of options to formulate questions. Easy way to get employees to answer in a quick manner.

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes take a while to get questions processed. Sometimes need to hit refresh to get to next page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good way to gather feedback from attention staff. Easy to use. Easy to make accessible to all staff.

Allows company to gather feedback from all staff in an efficient manner. Gives all staff equal opportunity to provide feedback. Allows anonymous feedback which allows staff to be more honest.

SurveyPro review by Victoria L.
Victoria L.

"Employee survey "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to access this on any device, all employees are able to take the survey administered by company

What do you dislike?

Once locked out and it took awhile to get a new password

This program is used so that we know how employees feel about the company as a whole and if there are problems and concerns. Very reliable.

SurveyPro review by David H.
David H.

"Quick and straight forward good survey program"

What do you like best?

Relatively straight forward to use. Works great on the kiosk mounted iPad for our trade show. Cloud stored data makes it retrievable anywhere without need to aggregate data from multiple devices manually.

What do you dislike?

Was more difficult than I'd like to customize the display so that it would match our other literature and website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely worth a second look.

Customer registration, class reviews, show suggestions, collecting employee feedback, generating automatic reports distributed at will

SurveyPro review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"SurveyPro Review "

What do you like best?

This program allows you to streamline data from your system to this program. It allows you gather materials to make a professional survey for clients.

What do you dislike?

As a beginner, I found this program tricky to become comfortable with. The navigation can be confusing and lead you down the wrong strategic path.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For this program to be useful, clearly map out your strategy and what your survey should look like. Navigation is confusing so increase customer support.

Used to increase communication and feedback. Survey's allowed us to gain feedback of likes and dislikes from both customers and professionals. We were able to tailor to our needs.

SurveyPro review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"awesome survery app"

What do you like best?

I loved the plethora of options of surveys and how it was even easy to create our own surveys. I even liked how i could use qualitative info instead of just multiple choice.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how much room it took up on my computer or my phone. I also didn't like the layout and how old it looked. i think an update is in question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we just want an update of how the platform looks

We are trying to survey clients and employees to improve our business. I'm also trying to find this for my own use for school.

SurveyPro review by Administrator

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I really like survey pro because we use it in our family a lot when we want to know what everybody is looking for

What do you dislike?

I think there is a limited selection of things that you can survey but I may just not know all the product

I think it’s an off awesome tool I haven’t really found any glitches in the system but I’m sure if it’s one or it will get fixed

SurveyPro review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"SurveyPro Review by David M."

What do you like best?

I like this application for performing Surveys because it is very professional looking and it calls people eye due to that very modern professional look.

What do you dislike?

So far there is not anything I dislike about this application, at least for now and I hope it stays like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and dependable survey tool.

We send out surveys to be conducted by our clients and prospects. We have these surveys performed on our products, solutions, and services and then the feedback has helped us better our services.

SurveyPro review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"SurveyPro Review"

What do you like best?

This is great for gathering data and understanding what the population is.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislike for it. It does its purpose well

I used SurveyPro to gather data on target consumers of my product.

SurveyPro review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for getting input from my team~ "

What do you like best?

I used this simple application to develop simple suveys for my team. I found it easy to use and easy for them to use as well. My coworkers were content with the format.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing really negative to say in the time I used it.

being able to acquire answers from my team using surveypro helped us moved forward with new ideas for the team.

SurveyPro review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Banking

"Easy money"

What do you like best?

Surveys that don’t take up a lot of time and pay quite well

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is simple to use and the rewards are adequate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it first

None

"Survey Pro Review"

What do you like best?

Survey Pro is a very widely used product and or service. I did some research before choosing them for A surveying project! I liked how easy it was to collect and transfer data.

What do you dislike?

Thre was nothing I could really say that I disliked about it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am certain that this software would be of good use to many others I know!

this software actually helped to see how moral amongst the employees are!

SurveyPro review by User in Research
User in Research

"Worked very well"

What do you like best?

It has more complexity and is more advanced than typical surveys. It helps collect data in order to solve problems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing has been an issue with SurveyPro, I absolutely love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly reccomend SurveryPro, as it is great and has served me well.

I use this to collect data in order to solve problems and create databases.

SurveyPro review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"The most personal survey experience"

What do you like best?

This truly is the most user friendly way to conduct a survey. There are so many options for you to choose from, and ways to alter the survey/needs of the person taking the survey!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having too many options can be overwhelming!

Recommendations to others considering the product

More user friendly instruction guides, friendly customer service representatives.

We are able to send out multiple survey through many different platforms! We can use email, paper, etc!

SurveyPro review by Linda X.
Linda X.

"Average "

What do you like best?

This survey Has good rating system. Not bad

What do you dislike?

Too slow, the system took long time to load the question.

Company satisfaction

"Easy surveys"

What do you like best?

Clean and simple, easy to use on the front end. Basic surveys sent out pertaining to workplace polls.

What do you dislike?

I didn't familiarize myself with the negatives, used infrequently.

Questions regarding what stations we listen to (for advertising) what clothing we would like for aniversaries/rewards, topics to cover in optional seminars, etc.

SurveyPro review by User in Higher Education

"SurveyPro "

What do you like best?

I like that the surveys can be made to many different platforms, such as web, paper, or even a kiosk. Great way to get to a larger audience.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high for scientific use, but will pay for itself after a few uses.

Getting questionnaires out of science education.

SurveyPro review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Great resource "

What do you like best?

Simple interface to set up surveys and organize for events

What do you dislike?

There were no issues with the program that I found

I use this program to schedule meetings with staff and co-workers. This has helped us to find a time that works best for us in an easier way than otherwise could have done

SurveyPro review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"SurveyPro"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for the most part. It makes surveys a breeze to click through if you're in a rush.

What do you dislike?

The backgrounds could be better graphically, for a better appeal for those taking the survey.

SurveyPro is the new form of Survey Monkey - just more of a updated version.

SurveyPro review by La-Kee S.
La-Kee S.

"Survey Pro review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and design of database make me proud to use it.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have many cons. I really like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

Ability to gain and maintain clientele

SurveyPro review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Survey pro is easy to use as an end user. "

What do you like best?

Survey pro is easy to use as an end user. If you are the person taking the survey it is easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

It is a little more difficult creating the survey.

You are able to get a wide variety of opinions that you need.

SurveyPro review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"You won’t feel like spending time on surveys"

What do you like best?

The brand and the ease of grabbing attention that doesn’t feel time consuming for customers

What do you dislike?

The website looks outdated and cumbersome

At the end of Help Desk IT calls, answering survey questions makes customers feel companies care to improve

"Pretty Good!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use with many options for creating the best survey. It is also easily accessible on most devices.

What do you dislike?

The layout could be modernized and the speed could be improved.

Creating surveys usually for HR related topics.

"Adequate for data"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with survey pro. Even if someone is not technologically savvy they can use it.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found much right now. So far I enjoy what SurveyPro offers.

I work in education so it helps with community/parent feedback.

SurveyPro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"SurveyPro"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn overall mechanics of SurveyPro. Everything is clear and efficient

What do you dislike?

I found the import and export of data to be a bit difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accurate and easy to use

Data collection, calculation, mapping, data storage, and data management

SurveyPro review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Detailed Time Saving Platform"

What do you like best?

The questionnaire is simple and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I think the thing I like least about it is… I can’t think of anything.

I have an used it other than to take surveys.

SurveyPro review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"SurveyPro for your HR needs"

What do you like best?

SurveyPro is easy to use and has great results.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product is great. Easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We are trying to use information from locals to know what they want to see for a new website

SurveyPro review by User

"not as user friendly as I would like"

What do you like best?

the ability to reach a vast audience with little on the ground work

What do you dislike?

it was not as user friendly as I would have hoped

surveys are such a quick way to get a consumer response before launching

SurveyPro review by Administrator

"Easy to follow UI"

What do you like best?

It’s pretty fast, the GUI is probably the best thing about it

What do you dislike?

It’s not fast enough like other sites! And it can use some enhancements

Trying to figure out weather employees feel safe in their working environments

SurveyPro review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Good for staff review"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool to get a lot of feedback from staff in a short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while in the analysis portion.

Staff feedback on building culture.

SurveyPro review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Decent Survey Product"

What do you like best?

It saved us time in scheduling internal meetings.

What do you dislike?

It required a sign up from all the users which took more than desired.

Quickly receiving feedback from employees.

SurveyPro review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. I have never had a problem accessing or using the features.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to log in to the problem when starting the program.

Solving problems such as technology enhancements.

SurveyPro review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Survey Pro"

What do you like best?

Works well for gathering results and sending mass emails.

What do you dislike?

Formatting of the surveys are not too user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its helpful

Streamlining communication amongst a mass amount of people

SurveyPro review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Best one out there"

What do you like best?

Bottom line easy to use no complications no fuss makes business go smoothly

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it's a great product would recommend to all

You can conduct surveys effectively smoothly in no time

SurveyPro review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"performance reviews"

What do you like best?

very easy to use, user friendly, fast and reliable

What do you dislike?

more features are required for better use

Recommendations to others considering the product

unlimited respondents and surveys!

ALL SURVEY PROJECTS CAN be done, unlimited surveys and respondents

"Serves a purpose"

What do you like best?

Can create open-ended surveys for gathering opinion

What do you dislike?

Not as user friendly as some sites like survey monkey for informal polls

tallying opinions of different departments

SurveyPro review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great survey method"

What do you like best?

Sufficient program to get detailed information

What do you dislike?

Could have very biased responses or aren’t being truthful with responses.

Able to gather different professional opinions about a specific product or problem.

SurveyPro review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Survey"

What do you like best?

Being able to create your own survey format.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little time to get familiar with the program.

Being able to receive valuable feedback from customers.

SurveyPro review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Would certainly recommend"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and so many things that can be done

What do you dislike?

no suggestions for change - my experience has been positive

working with teams on major cycling event

Learning about SurveyPro?

* We monitor all SurveyPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories