SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend gives individuals and companies, large or small, the power to create mobile-friendly, beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with ease.

Work for SurveyLegend?

Learning about SurveyLegend?

Categories

Compare SurveyLegend to Similar Solutions

SurveyLegend Reviews

Ask SurveyLegend a Question
Showing 203 SurveyLegend reviews
SurveyLegend review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"A welcome surprise - the most integral online survey provider on the web"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly platform, the accesibility to the website through different mobile devices, short learning curve to grasp the functionality of the survey creator and the comprehensible cumuli of data gathered in interactive displays is what distinguishes from the rest. The time invested from design-to-implementation is way shorter than other survey providers, thus improving the resource-to-benefit ratio. Outstanding platform

What do you dislike?

Using a specific web browser in a mobile devices causes the navigation to destabilize, disrupting the flow of utilization. Yet, by loading the page again, the issue disappears. There may not be a countless array of survey question formats available, yet they can be easily substituted by other similar question formats.

Given that it was the first survey created with this platform, I was unexpectedly impressed by the easy functionality of the website. It took me less than a few hours to grasp the content, tools, and publish the survey so it could be answered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try from other options. Easy to understand, and easier to replicate processes of creation, design and application in different devices.

All customer surveys and organizational climate analysis are easily computed and presented in myriad ways, e.g. pie chart, frequency histograms, by location, among others.. My time invested in creating, designing, applying the survey and collecting data has substantially decreased. As well, the fact that you can download into different types of spreadsheets enables its visualization and accesibility to the results.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveyLegend
SurveyLegend review by Patrick A.
Patrick A.

"A more cost effective alternative to Survey Monkey"

What do you like best?

I like that this survey tool provides you the full working feature set with the free version. I was able to create a survey and analyze it using the in-application tools. You do not run into the same user limits that you do with other free versions of survey tools. I also like the price point of $15 per month which is much more palatable than some other solutions out there. The Google Drive integration is also clutch for companies using Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

Well - They have to make money. If you want to export data you will have to sign up for a plan. However - the price points are very reasonable vs. what is on the market. Ideally, I would love if I could pay for a one time export as my survey needs at this point are not too robust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly best survey tool I found that plays nice with Google Suite.

I started a new job and sent a 30 question needs assessment survey to 175 employees. I will also use it to gauge success on future learning content.

What Survey solution do you use?

SurveyLegend review by Christophe W.
Christophe W.

"Surveys, supercharged!"

What do you like best?

The design is great and super shareable. Participants loved being able to see the live results (and geographical spread) of the survey once they finished!

What do you dislike?

Although you can export response data (providing you have a high enough price plan), I still found it hard to digest at a glance. I think making it even more obvious with a big visual saying: X many people took your survey from X countries and they said X. Also a missing feature for me is being able to set a time for a survey to shut down automatically (a pre-set cut off point).

The School Enterprise Challenge is an educational programme run by the charity Teach A Man To Fish. Survey Legend has allowed us to engage our stakeholders in a way we haven't done so before. We were able to showcase the fantastic achievements of the schools taking part in our programme and thanks to the super shareable format of the survey it spread far and wide!

SurveyLegend review by Alison P.
Alison P.

"Legendary Surveys!"

What do you like best?

I have been looking for products that can cater our customer satisfaction surveys. I like that there are choices on creating questions, and there are different pre-defined designs for answers to questions. Creating surveys for me has never been this easy. The responses are also shown analytically.

What do you dislike?

Although reports can be viewed, may be it would be nice if reports can be exported even for limited number of responses. so that i can have a better view of how it can help me. As of now my company relies on exported reports but are also open for analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For first time users, Survey Legend may be for you because it is easy to use and you can customized it according to you needs. Reports are easy to interpret.

I use survey legend as a tool to gather customer feedback that would allow us to validate reports that we receive with regards to product quality and service we provide.

SurveyLegend review by Arshiah T.
Arshiah T.

"Loving the experience"

What do you like best?

The amazing User Interface, the number of free features, extremely easy to use and gives great analytics data. It creates a seamless interface. The logic and branching out features are very helpful and useful. I am so glad I found this product.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! It gives such a wonderful interface and such an easy experience that I have long forgotten all other survey platforms.

If I had to nitpick, it would be that getting the hang of the platform and its usage takes some time. I wish there was a little tutorial of sorts to help us understand the various features available.

I used this for a psychology research and i found that it gave me a lot more responses than Google forms or other platform simply because of how appealing and how user friendly it was.

SurveyLegend review by Filippo D.
Filippo D.

"Designing my surveys like a Legend!"

What do you like best?

Yes, they said it, and it's true. I love the fact that I can design a responsive and mobile friendly survey in minutes and with no skills requirement. I love the multiple choiches avaible for answers like buttons, or emojy or buttons. The form is responsive, so fits perfectly every device. I simply love Survey Legend and always reccomend it to friends and clients.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing to complain about Survey Legend at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right and the interface very intuitive. This are the two key element that push me towards the raccomandation to everyone involved in my work life and personal, whenever I listen about surveys.

The analytics also are great, making it a very complete platform.

I use Survey Legend both for clients feedback and market research for clients and ad campaigns. I've to say that in both cases he rapresent us in a professional and good way.

Also the data collected can be easily downloaded and processes with other softwares. Also the drag and drop function helps us to save time and create the survey when needed.

SurveyLegend review by Tinari Y.
Tinari Y.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy and straightforward in terms of use, delivers good looking questionnaires like other survey sites but not as limited in terms of number of questions unlike some other survey sites. I also like the drag and drop feature when making a question, I think it was very efficient, and it can be arranged in whatever order you like, which is neat.

What do you dislike?

In free version I am using, it is limited only to 7 pictures, and i quite need to use more than 7 for the questionnaire i made. Some basic features like export the results can't be done unless I get free. For a student like me, this can be quite of a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SurveyLegend for those who would like the look of a good, sleek, survey (designs can be changed as your liking!) but doesn't limit numbers of questions, also I recommend SurveyLegends for its ease of use and efficiency!

I made an assignment in form of a questionnaire, and SurveyLegend has solved the issue. I see the benefit of getting updated realtime in who's taking my questionnaire and how do they responded it. From there I can deduct the results in most votes or similar answers.

SurveyLegend review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

Setting up the survey is easy and intuitive. Responses are displayed in a format that is easy to understand, and most functions you get on the free version are more than you need.

What do you dislike?

It's really bothersome that you have to upgrade to export responses or see more than the last individual response. That wasn't made 100% clear before signing up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a quick survey that's easy to use on mobile devices and simple to set, SurveyLegend is your solution. You can only see the last individual response and you can' export answers on the freemium version, but you can get up to 3 weeks premium for free by reviewing them, which is cool.

I'm using SurveyLegend to screen job applications, which greatly reduces the time I need for interviews and such.

SurveyLegend review by Giovanna R.
Giovanna R.

"Best experience for me creating the survey and for my customers to play with it."

What do you like best?

Survey Legend provide the besy experience to me creating the survey and to my customers playing with it. First of all, what I really like, is the simplicity that you have creating the surveys. The interface is so clear and intuitive that you can create a survey in seconds. The drag and drop feat also makeeverything smooth.

What do you dislike?

You cannot swap backround if you're in the free plan. But worth the use anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We discovered a powerful tool for our feedbacks. You have to try it in your business too.

With my team we use to produce surveys for our clients after a campaign or a service has ended. This way we can everytime measure if the customer has liked our team and check if we have to improve something. Survey Legend helped us a lot in time because have incremented our workflow. We can spend a little time caring about the creation of the survey, investing in the client.

It's also really simple to see and process all the stats about the feedbacks.

SurveyLegend review by Angela P.
Angela P.

"Survey with ease - Engaging Surveys that are easy to create and track"

What do you like best?

The ease in creating the survey and how mobile friendly the application is.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I had was with the analytics. I had created a multiple text answer question, but when I checked the Live Analytics - instead of retrieving the multiple text answers, it showed a pie graph which doesn't provide the analytics that I need. HOWEVER, when I inquired about this, they were quick to respond and inform me that I would need to have an upgrade in order to retrieve the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this application as it's easy to create and navigate. It's also quite easy to share. The freeware is also useful if you're testing it out. While creation and analytics is limited as a freeware, it's still very usable.

This provides our business market insight. So far seeing where the market is has helped with properly addressing our service and product mix.

SurveyLegend review by Tomiwa B.
Tomiwa B.

"Create Free Online Surveys with SurveyLegend"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend is entirely free. It is also incredibly easy to use. With SurveyLegend, all it takes you is a matter of seconds to start creating surveys. It is a proportionate amount of features that make it work brilliantly. It is really nice to work with

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to complain about. I would like it, though if they added even more features to SurveyLegend to improve user experience. It is great, though

Recommendations to others considering the product

SurveyLegend is fun to use. It is free and incredibly effective. You will love it

SurveyLegend makes it easy to create surveys online within minutes. It is a survey creating machine you can trust. It works on the fly.

SurveyLegend review by Samantha D.
Samantha D.

"Easy to use, yet still working out the kinks"

What do you like best?

I loved the opportunity to ask questions in different formats. I could have multiple choice, single answer, text, put a limit to a text number, throw in pictures-- It gave me a variety of options. I appreciate the comments section for people to be able to leave their emails. All I want to do now is get everything onto an excel sheet that way I can compare and contrast the data and create another chart!

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to change the font, and that there were more color options for my backdrop in order to make it more professional.

I had an issue with how the data was portrayed to me while analyzing it. Most of the charts were hard to read and unprofessional. If I had any major recommendation, I would ask that I could cross reference individual results instead of seeing them as a whole. I want to be able to distinguish each variable by viewing the answers to their individual questions, and I can only do this if I throw it onto an excel sheet, which will cost me some money.

It has helped me to reach out to so many people-- within one day I reached out to 50 variables and it has made my study that much better! I appreciate the comments section for people to be able to leave their emails.

SurveyLegend review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"SurveyLegend have anything you need"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend have anything you need for your surveys. The interface of Survey Legend is really simple, for both the participant and you. The interface allows you to simply make surveys, with drag and drop feat. You can add buttons, forms and it is really responsive. Also you have a really good and solid insight at the end that helps you to understand the performance of the survey. Also the customer services is really helpful, I had a couple of issues and easy fixed them thanks to the help of the staff.

What do you dislike?

If you're not into data analysys the insight at the end can appear a little confusing. So you have a little learning curve to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Legend offers you a free version also. So test it out once or twice and you will find that Survey Legend offers you the best tools and features in the field. You will not be disappointed.

Usually I've to make and send out surveys for our projects, to understand what can be good and what to avoid. The fact that I can customize the template of the surveys as I want and the fact that the survey will be accesible from every devices is something that I will never leave for another service.

SurveyLegend review by Philomena C.
Philomena C.

"Lovely Survey website which allows you include images in it! "

What do you like best?

As the topic, a really lovely Survey website which allows you include images in it!

the presentation is simple and cute. Easy to get on with. Create my survey within mins! The analysis parts are wonderful, it allows me to choose different presentation.

What do you dislike?

However there is limit for this website, such as the website recognized the words as different word when they in capital. Such as "Paris" and "paris" will recognized as different answer. Overall still a perfect website to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect website to use if you want to include images in your survey. Really easy to get on with. You can also choose 'design' for different layout. Live responses are really helpful to tracking your survey.

I am using this website as an academic research for my undergrad dissertation. The research is about people's first impression of a symbol of iconic architectures. This website helps a lot by letting me including images under the question. The geography map also helps me to recognized the candidate's group. Overall I am really happy with the result that I received.

SurveyLegend review by Naila M.
Naila M.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Survey legend is user-friendly. It offers an array of visuals that are geared towards making your survey unique. I really enjoyed having the option to choose font type and size and background colour that I felt was suitable for my survey. Survey legend also offers various choices on how you can set up your questions such as likert scale, multiple selection, singe selection, rating and sliders to name a few. Survey legend is relevant and in tune with current trends; it allows you to use emojis if that’s in line with your survey target market. What I also appreciate with survey legend is the fact that you have the option to add your own images which goes a long way in designing a unique survey. As a Doctorate student, it is deeply rewarding to know that once I completed my data collection, the results can be exported into excel file. Before I understood how to use the various features, help was always available. Whenever I logged in, there was always someone ready to direct me; that enhanced my Survey legend experience. I would recommend Survey legend to anyone seeking to do market research; from students to businesses.

What do you dislike?

Given that Survey Legend met my requirements in terms of design feature; various styles of answer options, quick response time for queries and email communication updating me on the number of responses I have received instead of having to constantly visit the website. I therefore at this moment do not have anything that I dislike Survey legend.

Collect data and ensuring that every person who completes the survey can only do so once. Completing the survey once maintains integrity and avoids ethical standards.

SurveyLegend review by Diego Nazareno P.
Diego Nazareno P.

"Most complete one, from feature to design and usability"

What do you like best?

I've looking for a tool to make surveys beyond google surveys mostly because of the audience (non technical, teenagers). This one is by far the best and the only one that has absolute everything I needed:

* Impressive number of question types

* No limit in the # of questions.

* Beautiful interface to create the survey, which makes one think that if that's the attention they've paid to the creation, there is no doubt why the execution of the survey is so awesome

* Full of features, almost any conceivable customization possible.

What do you dislike?

If they would offered custom background in the free tier, I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used it only with Safari, and it works perfectly there.

Trying to do surveys that are compelling for teenagers. Not only functional but visually appealing, and the functionality is to allow non-boring surveys, using different media.

The specific surveys were created around a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, so I needed it to be compelling and appropriate for non-technical users

SurveyLegend review by Janine M.
Janine M.

"Use of SurveyLegend for internal use"

What do you like best?

The ability to rank visuals and send a quick link to participants to help make decisions quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Felt like so many important features had to be paid for that nearly rendered the use of the service useless. While at first it gave me the impression that we would be able to undergo a smooth and complete process from the first use experience, by the end of the process I feel like we may have rushed into choosing this platform for our task at hand.

We were using SurveyLegend to help us make internal decisions in regards to the re-branding process we are undergoing as an Nonprofit Organization.

SurveyLegend review by Chioma L.
Chioma L.

"Varity of Questions for Your Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend has a variety of various survey questions to build really perfect surveys. Add and edit content to surveys easily and make them a well-designed opinion form. Its agenda is to get the best of surveys for users and I appreciate that for SurveyLegend. Wonderful user accessibility and operations.

What do you dislike?

SurvelLegend has not recorded any setbacks with survey designs. It's a total operational and functioning tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

However, SurveyLegend is a good tool you should try for your surveys

With a great mind of appreciation, I appreciate what aded advantage SurveyLegend has given us. It has helped generate quick feedbacks from our niche.

SurveyLegend review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"The Ups and Downs of SurveyLegend"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use when looking for feedback

You can easily formulate research question using the software.

Its very helpful when starting a survey program by providing a dozen of questions which can be formatted.

What do you dislike?

The apps have many video tutorial which are annoying especially is you already know how to use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If any company or institution want to get a genuine customer feedback about their services, this is the best software. In case of changing the company logo, you can use the software to know what your loyal customers have to say about the same.

The software is used to formulate survey question when looking for feedback about any of your services. We normally use the software to generate and analyse questions for the agriculturalist inquiring about either of our services.

SurveyLegend review by tarun m.
tarun m.

"One stop for survey solutions."

What do you like best?

The website is easy to use and they look beautiful. Although I like Survmetrics more in terms of design but Survey Legend has types of questions better suited to my work. I am a student and used it in college elections to conduct an opinion poll. The interface is extremely light, simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of features are paid. Even things like exporting the data to a CSV or Excel is not free.

I am conducting an opinion poll for my college elections and the analysis is simple. The ratings question is really helpful and I could get my work done.

SurveyLegend review by Nisarg A.
Nisarg A.

"Amazing tool for designing survey"

What do you like best?

Lights and colors provided by this software is really amazing.The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning also. Working with Survey Legend is very easy. Everyone from an amateur to a professional can work on it and use it for benefit. We use it for having respondents select between images and options like zoom, rank etc set it apart from competitors that over-index on functionality with text fields. They are always ready to answer any questions! The design is really cute and modern too..

What do you dislike?

We can include that the survey results did not include data from people who did not finish the survey completely. It caused the free data that I could monitor to be skewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommended this to all who needs to analyze different surveys.

This survey can be used to ask my target audience which design appealed. So, now I am starting a new company now, so this survey also served as marketing in order to make people aware of my product.

"Interactive and Fun!"

What do you like best?

What I like about this site that it lets you make surveys in a fun and interactive way, the user interface is very easy to use and look at. When creating your own survey, it's easier and comes with a lot of personalised options to choose from. I also love that it comes with a lot of personalised themes that you can choose from to make your survey appealing to your market.

What do you dislike?

I find it kind of expensive? for a student like me to avail their pro options just to download the survey results or see the full input of my respondents. It also wasn't clear that the survey results cannot be downloaded if you're a free user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest to read more reviews before using this and their plan options.

For college undergrads like me, this site is perfect for hosting surveys for teenagers since their interface and lots of personalisation options are appealing to them.

SurveyLegend review by Saniya R.
Saniya R.

"Among the best Survey Designing Software"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend is exactly what the software's name is. LEGEND. I use this software a lot. Firstly because I love the website design and graphics, The light and bright colors makes you fall in love with the website. The website is easy to use and the speed of survey creation is worth mentioning as well. One feature which differentiates this software from other survey making software is the bonus of adding an image for free without any subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the text formatting of the survey. I think this feature needs to be improved for a better display of the software. Analysis of the responses is also not up to the mark and I've seen other software have better analysis and scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to people, especially people running their own businesses and need regular customer insights for successful running of their business.

Surveys are the best way to get customer insight and feedback. Your customers base is what defines you as successful. Running a successful online venture, I have to change according to the market trends and demand. Through surveys, I can easily get to know what my customers want from my company. I have designed dozens of surveys yet and it is because of these customer insights only that I have been able to be considered as a threat in the e-commerce sector. I have expanded my portfolio from a handful of accessories to a special order customized clothing brand.

SurveyLegend review by Sarmad J.
Sarmad J.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use for beginners, you have a lot of options to choose from and very beautiful backgrounds you can use, also there aren't many sites who give free logic jumps like SurveyLegend.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site froze and I had to wait a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If it's your first time making a survey, I recommend using SurveyLegend because it is very easy to use as a beginner

I am doing a market research for a new online clothing shop, making a Survey with SurveyLegend will help me find the customers I am looking for.

SurveyLegend review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Best Platform for creating surveys "

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend is one of the most amazing platform I have ever used. They have a very good user interface, it’s very easy to design a survey and tools needed to create a survey are provided. It offers plenty numbers of questions, you can also use pictures emojis and so much more. It just makes creating surveys much easy and fun

What do you dislike?

Using the free version, you might not be able to export your data which can be a little stressful

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a larger audience, I will advise to go for the pro subscription but if you have fewer audience the free plan is okay to

I have sent a lot of questions to l customers to get feedback from services we give. And to employees on how to drive productivity in the company

SurveyLegend review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"The best RTL-supported survey platform I found"

What do you like best?

I liked the variety of question, the Right-toLeft languages support and the beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

I had difficulties with the data porccessing when the results are exported to Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you plan of having a beautiful, well designed, user friendly survey.

Don't use it if you plan to analyse the data thoroughly - it will take a lot of time to organize it in Excel before you will be able to understand it.

The ability to make attractive surveys has helped me to gain more data from my audience

SurveyLegend review by Elena Y.
Elena Y.

"ServeyLegend - a survey made easy"

What do you like best?

There are quite many survey solutions on the market but what I really like about SurveyLegend is how intuitive the system is. It is very easy to use and adjust all those features they have for your business needs.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that a person can not customize design in a free version. It could be great at least to see how the survey would look like with custom design before making a purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Surveys are of high importance when working on Business Plan so that you could understand your market and analyze on which strategies to use.

SurveyLegend review by Irina K.
Irina K.

"Nice easy interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, number of quetions is not limited, nice interface with options to choose the design. A big variety of different questions' types (multiple selection, single selection, opinion scale, sliders and even emojis). The survey allows to submit it only one time per user. Easy to share among different respondents

What do you dislike?

Statistics options are quite limited and no way to change the layouts apart from three options suggested, no opportunity to download in the free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that statistics is not available for donwload in the free version

I am writing master thesis and usineg Survey legend to conduct a survey among different people and thus collect their feedback which will be used to test the hypotheses derived in the masters.

SurveyLegend review by Emily T. G.
Emily T. G.

"Had multiple survey options, including ranking."

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of ranked voting. It's gives my clients a chance to place a value on all of their options and gives me an insight to what range best fits the product and what appeals to the most amount of people. SurveyLegend has this feature in their free version, and great analytics to view the data. Would recommend.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the map analytics are well designed int eh GUI, and can be hard to read.

What look best fits a brand. The best and most apealing font to fit a logo.

"Worthwhile Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

There are several aspects that I honestly liked. The designs was amazing, so many amazing themes to pick from and all of them was perfect. I can also make the front page to introduce myself and what the survey is all about.Secondly, it's very simple to create and use. You can drag the design you want with question to make it look good and you can edit with ease.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed all of the features of this software but I think they should include more pictures and themes to the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience using SurveyLegend has been worthwhile, so I suggest you get onboard and start enjoying the perks of SurveyLegend

Used it to create surveys for customers and workers in the my company

"SurveyLegend the Legend"

What do you like best?

SurveyLegend i mostly use for polls, it is very easy to use. If you are a student i recommend this tool it will make your research work easier. It is also good for professional use also. The features is excellent and the layout of the survey make it more fun. Overall SurveyLegend has been a excellent platform for survey

What do you dislike?

the features are limited on the free version, and you can't export data which in turn you have to get from website

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend this platform for student whether undergrad or graduate who are doing their research or thesis work. try using the paid version it will work well in your favour

i have used SurveyLegend to create polls and survey for my research work

SurveyLegend review by Gregory D.
Gregory D.

"Very easy and powerful survey tool"

What do you like best?

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

What do you dislike?

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does a great job and easy to use!

I needed a way to send a survey to a large group of people. But I needed to create it without having any experience creating surveys. So the biggest benefit I received was that I created a professional and in-depth survey (thanks SurveyLegend) and looked like I knew what I was doing even though it was my first time!

SurveyLegend review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"The best online Survey Platform ever."

What do you like best?

It offered an easy user interface which could be handled by any person with basic knowledge of computers. The different features in it to poll multiple options, etc have helped me in getting precise answers for my questions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked about the survey legend is that it did not offer a trial survey wherein I could do a trial testing before I go for an actual survey.

As part of my B.Arch Dissertation, I was asked to conduct a survey regarding the conditions of pets after being affected by disasters. I was looking for perfect software that could make things easy for me. Then I came across survey legends. The different features in it were the ones that I was looking for.

SurveyLegend review by Abby M.
Abby M.

"Best features, super easy, most aesthetically please free version anywhere!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, drag/drop and layout are intuitive. The FREE options for backgrounds, fonts, and options for survey wording/style are extensive. I realized later in the process that I could even personalize the default fonts but there was no need. The end result was professional but also representative of my personality and fit the goal of the survey which is really important!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing NOT to like. There are font features I didn't take advantage of because the defaults were so lovely but I guess if someone wanted to complain that it was TOO intense, they could. haha

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it once! You most likely won't spend any more time than you would on your current program. There is not a learning curve; very intuitive.

Professional but stylized and personally pleasing backgrounds, layouts, fonts, colors. I am able to gauge interest before I waste money and time on potential ventures/concepts.

SurveyLegend review by Klaus M.
Klaus M.

"Awesome Surveys!!!"

What do you like best?

I've been having trouble finding surveys that allow photos. Then I found SurveyLegend and they not only allow photos but lots of easy, quick customization. I can create a survey that fits my needs exactly that looks stunning!

What do you dislike?

I thought I had access to see survey responses. But I only had access to see the first part of a sentence. After researching I realized I had to upgrade to see responses which was a litle frustrating.

SurveyLegend has made focus grouping ideas incredibly easy across long distances. And reviewing feedback is fun with then different visuals & I can easily export to excel to play with the data.

SurveyLegend review by Linh N.
Linh N.

"Tools & Usability - Easy & Fun "

What do you like best?

We bumped into SurveyLegend accidentally and thought to give it a try, as it looked easy to use from the very beginning. After registered, it was even a pleasure to test all tools and features which comes along with a free account. It is super easy to work with, the most easiest survey platform we have worked with so far. Plus, the tools, for instance inserting photos and pictures makes the survey a lot more attractive for others.

What do you dislike?

In our case, we would need to insert not only one picture for a question, but a few more. This could be a point to improve.

With the help of SurveyLegend we are aiming to receive feedbacks for our Social Media Channels.

SurveyLegend review by Issam L.
Issam L.

"ALL WHAT YOU NEED"

What do you like best?

I have been asked to conduct a survey for 300 colleagues on important issues related to their well being at work. I spent 3 weeks comparing the differents products available online, and surveylegend was by far the best option.

I particularly liked the unlimited number of questions, the modern minimalist design, the logic jump, the intuitive inferface and the advanced data analytics!

What do you dislike?

maybe have 3 surveys for free instead of 1?

getting feedback from 300 collegues in one week.

SurveyLegend review by Administrator

"This Platform Is Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to upload images, easy to rearrange questions, overall simple to use. I love how this software allows me to upload photos without the need to resize them. It was so hard finding a platform that was simple and didn't require any silly hurdles like purchasing a subscription just to use a simple file uploader.

What do you dislike?

How the free version is limited (but I understand, don't worry!) There isn't much to dislike about SurveyGizmo.

We are trying to gain customer insights with SurveyLegend. I believe this platform is exactly what we need to get the answers we are seeking about our app. We need to know which screen designs our users like more and this platform fulfills our needs.

SurveyLegend review by Daniela Estefania A.
Daniela Estefania A.

"Survey Legend "

What do you like best?

What I honestly like the best about this survey was that it is not like the typical survey you find on the web. It lets you design it according to the topic you are searching for, it is really easy to use and has many tools needed for any type of question. You don't really need to be an expert on surveys to be able to use Survey Legend. I honestly enjoyed my experience.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that after sending out my survey, I was not able to see the data unless I paid for the service.

It is so simple, quick and easy to use

SurveyLegend review by Yutong Z.
Yutong Z.

"Good for class survey"

What do you like best?

It's convenient to conduct my work, I can know everything about the data i got. I know how many students submitted and how many skip even how many started. That's kind of cool to help me with my job.

What do you dislike?

Actually I'm using it just for my project and it satisfied everything that I need, but when I click my link which shared to my students, I will go to the answer page too, it would be wonderful if it can recognize me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really cool to help you collect data and do thesis.

My master degree thesis, I use it to collect some data. It's much more convenient compared to the tools I used before cause I can use it directly on google class.

"Interesting App"

What do you like best?

: There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

All types of commercial info

SurveyLegend review by Erin W.
Erin W.

"Intuitive tool & Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

- Easy to navigate UI

- User can begin constructing surveys with little to no instruction

- Ability to use pictures as selection options (not common functionality in survey sites)

- Very helpful and fast tech support

What do you dislike?

- For selection questions, there are options that force users to select only 1, allow users to select more than one, limit users to selecting a specified amount (no more & no less), and also force users to rank. However there is no option that allows users to select multiple with floors and ceilings (i.e. Select AT LEAST 3, or Select NO MORE THAN 5).

- Limited formatting options for fonts without modifying the code

- Doesn't appear to be an option to fully reset/wipe survey results and start over

Using this to help raise awareness for a charitable cause and garner interest in volunteer opportunities. This is by far the best survey building tool that I have found that suits our needs, specifically around having folks "vote for their favorite photo".

SurveyLegend review by Ophelia C.
Ophelia C.

"Good alternative to Google Forms and SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

Really useful to have unlimited questions available even on the free membership option

What do you dislike?

Many of the features (for example managing individual responses and exporting the data) that you really need, are only available on paid membership

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really useful for making quick, attractive surveys for free - if you need more functionality then it would be best to pay for one of the user subscription options.

Good interface for mobile phone surveys

"Fun filled Survey "

What do you like best?

With SurveyLegend, I was able to bring what I visualized in my head to life. This platform has helped me a lot in creating fun filled surveys. It’s very easy to use and mobile friendly. It has a lot amazing features like the drag and drop feature. Creating surveys with this platform has wonderful

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, just that you are limited to fewer surveys if you are on the free version

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a platform that caters to receiving good and sound feedbacks, then SurveyLegend is for you.

I have used SurveyLegend to send out surveys to employees at my job, to collect feedback from the employees.

SurveyLegend review by Joost W.
Joost W.

"Surveylegend"

What do you like best?

Surveylegend offers a lot of options. One thing I particularly like is the option to have people vote on pictures, or "rank" pictures. Very useful in my case, where I wanted to gather opinions about new logo options.

What do you dislike?

A lot of options require a premium account. also exporting your data isn't possible in the free version.

We were remaking our branding & logo, this was the perfect tool to have everyone's opinion in one place.

SurveyLegend review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"SurveyLegend rocks 👋"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend does my day! I love the user interface of Survey Legend, I find it easy to use by incorporating drag and drop. The interface allows you to simply make surveys, with drag and drop feat. The ability to also add links to websites is also a Cool feature I love. The customer service is really respectful, I had a couple of issues and easy fixed them thanks to the help of the staff.

What do you dislike?

I see no need for the data analysis report. Especially if the user is not tech savvy

I am often assigned to create and send out surveys for our interns. I love the ability to customize the template of the surveys as I want and the fact that the survey will be accesible from every devices.

SurveyLegend review by Nicole K.
Nicole K.

"Needed Surveys with Images"

What do you like best?

Having been a longtime survey monkey user, I've reached a point where I need my surveys to contain images. SurveyLegend is extremely user-friendly and makes it easy to create a survey that is both effective and visually appealing.

What do you dislike?

Wish that the test (free) version included more images so you could actually put together an entire survey and distribute before having to make an upgrade purchase.

Being in the fashion industry visual indicators are key when working with clients and collaborators. Having the ability to consistently brand my surveys and include images is essential to the daily operation of my styling business.

SurveyLegend review by Varad K.
Varad K.

"Very image-friendly survey service"

What do you like best?

A simple to use interface and by far the most image friendly survey service on the market. We use it for having respondents select between images and options like zoom, rank etc set it apart from competitors that over-index on functionality with text fields.

What do you dislike?

A lot of table-stakes features are paid, which makes it difficult when first evaluating the product - would be nice to let me design the ideal survey and then limit me on data collection before upgrading.

Surveying early adopters with different designs of a physical product that is evaluated on visual aesthetics. Being image friendly has been the greatest benefit of using the service.

SurveyLegend review by Jayraj S.
Jayraj S.

"The Survey Master"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can easily come up on a solution.The UI is pretty fluid and so are the features which are exclusive to this product.I really like the color theme and the ease with it handles the process.

What do you dislike?

This product is really well built and there is very little or nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

I use to collect data and analyse it for my projects and also for my other needs and with this product i can easily ask my fellow mates to fill in the survey form and i can have the entire data at my fingertips.

SurveyLegend review by Nicola B.
Nicola B.

"Best site for surveys I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Survey Legend is the best software I have ever used for surveys. The interface is so engaging than the simple drag and drop from others, that you can easily make your surveys. Also the fact that you can put images into it's a good point of force. You can have professional and elegant surveys with no difficulties.

What do you dislike?

I would like if the Survey Legend team allows users more customizations of surveys, from fonts to colours. Also it's not possible to size the images or rotate them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

COnsider using Survey Legend, the feature that allows you to put images into helps your respondents to be engaged in it and they're more inclined to finish it.

I use Survey Legend for our focus team and to understand needs and point of views of clients in certain fields.

Learn more about SurveyLegend

SurveyLegend Videos

Learning about SurveyLegend?

* We monitor all SurveyLegend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories