SureMileage Reviews & Product Details

SureMileage Overview

What is SureMileage?

SureMileage represents the last piece of the puzzle, providing companies with an accurate accounting of employee mileage. It is so much more than mileage tracking software.

SureMileage Details

CompanyMileage
2008
Dallas, Tx
@CompanyMileage
258 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the SureMileage community
Have you used SureMileage before?

SureMileage Reviews

Showing 5 SureMileage reviews
Already have SureMileage?
Wraparound Facilitator
Mental Health Care
What do you like best?

Suremobile has an easy to use iPhone app. I love that once you enter a location’s zip code, the city automatically appears. Also, I can save address in my contacts for easy entry in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how time consuming it is to enter multiple legs of a trip. It would be better if I could enter multiple parts of a journey on the same screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can enter my mileage on the go, so there is no excuse to not submit my company mileage each month! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is a website that can be accessed at any time to log in mileage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you input an address frequently, it doesn't pre-populate unless it is saved into your address book. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to use and accessible! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With SureMileage, it is used to calculate the mileage I use during work hours to travel to outside meetings and home visits to ensure that I am reimbursed for the usage of my vehicle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The feature I like most is the autofill for previously entered locations, which makes logging the miles alot more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to enter full addresses for the first time and would prefer if the zip code autofilled like in GPS apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tracking mileage for compensation for the gas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Instructor
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

I like the GPS figuration. Picks up my exact location and is never wrong. Saves my clients information as well, so I don’t have to put it in every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything yet, works well and finds my addresses easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps my company pay out my mileage for traveling to clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.