Strikingly

Strikingly lets you build a gorgeous, mobile optimized website in minutes. For your business, organization, or personal branding, a good-looking site is necessary for your online legitimacy in the Mobile Age.

Work for Strikingly?

Learning about Strikingly?

Strikingly Reviews

Showing 31 Strikingly reviews
Strikingly review by Nicole H.
Nicole H.

"Simple and Gorgeous Site Design"

What do you like best?

I love how wildly simple it is to use Strikingly. You can micromanage/customize every aspect of your site if you wish, or you can pick a quick template, import your information from LinkedIn and be ready to publish in minutes. The templates are eye-catching and there is a lot to choose from, even in the free version.

What do you dislike?

The site editor does sometimes get "stuck" when I make changes, which means I have to reload the entire page. Other than the occasional sluggishness, I don't really have any complaints about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strikingly is an excellent free option for someone who wants a website but either doesn't have the time or necessary skills to spend coding their own site. I'm sure the premium version has even more options, and if I need to create additional websites in the future I will likely upgrade to the pro version and use Strikingly for all of my future needs.

Personally, I don't have time to micromanage multiple websites, yet I do need to have separate sites for the work I do. Strikingly allows me to have an easily accessible personal site, which frees me up to focus on the other websites I really need to micromanage.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Strikingly
Strikingly review by Kenny K.
Kenny K.

"Use Strikingly for Beautiful Responsive Websites"

What do you like best?

Strikingly is an easy to use web builder for people looking to launch a website quickly. I love how simple it is to build a modern website for those with very little knowledge of web development. The drag and drop interface doesn't take away from the quality of the code behind the design and helps both developers and designers create great looking websites quickly.

What do you dislike?

While Strikingly is great for getting up a site fast, it could add more features for better flexibility with functionality. It's great for a simple business website, but if you want something a little more complex, it could improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create more flexibility when it comes to functionality.

Strikingly has helped build out branded websites to help boost online presence and represent the brand with a very beautiful and modern layout. With the ease of use for optimizing pages for SEO, it also helps bring in targeted traffic and helps get the word out about our brand online.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Strikingly review by Regina R.
Regina R.

"Strikingly - USER"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Strikingly is the ease of use. I am currently in the process of designing a website to sell items online and I love that I can do this on my own. With a few easy steps I have been able to create the look and feel of a website that I am happy with and hope my customers will come to know and love as well.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I dislike the most is the lack of free fonts. I mean, I totally get that I am not paying for the PRO service, but I would love more fonts to chose from. I am not complaining, just wish that there were a few more to work with. Same I guess goes for the colors and such, although that I am able to customize to my liking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would most definitely recommend Stikingly to others who are looking for a easy and free (to start) platform for blogs, a website, etc. It is super easy to use, easy to navigate and easy to learn with their tour that they provide you fora successful outcome.

I was really contemplating on how I can create a website design that will get my small business off the ground without too much overhead and cost out the gate. Strikingly was a better platform than the others that I have tried, and am happy that I came across it when I did.

Strikingly review by Brittany W.
Brittany W.

"Easy to use, options for everyone"

What do you like best?

I like that Strikingly is extremely easy to use. I have found many website builders to be very complicated and thankfully this is not the case when it comes to Strikingly. Also, for being so easy to use, it actually offers a lot of features of options for anyone. When setting up your website, it asks what the main purpose of the website will be and includes a variety of templates for each option. I love the amount of options and how professional any website looks when using Strikingly. You can easily integrate the website with your social media as well, which is another great feature. I also love that you can get 3 months free if you have a college email address.

What do you dislike?

I am definitely not a fan of the pricing. It seems as though the only way to get a good deal is to pay annually instead of monthly, so anyone looking to pay monthly might find a better deal elsewhere. I also wish they had more customer service options for the lower plans, as it seems as though the best customer service is only guaranteed for the VIP plan subscribers. Customer service is something that should be a priority for all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy website builder with many options and features, Strikingly is a wonderful option. However, if you are interested in a website builder that you can use with a monthly plan, you might be able to find a better deal elsewhere. If you are willing to pay for one year upfront, this is a great option. You can also try out most of the features for free, which is good to help you decide if you want to commit for a year.

Strikingly is great for me to use to promote my business, as well as design and host a blog. As a blogger, I am constantly looking for new and improved ways to run my blog. With Strikingly, I find it easy to keep an updated and effortless look.

Strikingly review by Joancel C.
Joancel C.

" A great tool to create one page websites."

What do you like best?

You can create modern and beautiful single-page websites adapted to mobile devices.

It has a variety of templates ordered by categories.

Easy to use editor, just dragging and dropping. It uses an intuitive "section" editor that facilitates work for a single page, so, anyone can create a website in a very short time, is not necessary to have coding knowledge.

you can create a simple store, just activate the integrated e-commerce section.

What do you dislike?

You can't customize the themes so much, only basic elements such as color.

You can add a contact form on your website, but it does not allow you to add new fields.

the "sections" require you to have a header and a subtitle, which can not be deleted.

doesn't have a preview function in design mode.

don't allow you to publish posts automatically like WordPress.

In a free plan the domains have the finished "strikingly.com"

Encoding can't be customized whitout one of the paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great option for those who do not have coding skills can create websites easily and quickly.

Fast and easy creation of one-page websites, without the need for coding, and with tools such as e-commerce.

Strikingly review by Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

"Easy, beautiful website builder"

What do you like best?

By using Strikingly, our nonprofit was able to build a beautiful, simple and functional website at an affordable price. Also, their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

There are limitations in terms of types of sections you can add to your website, but that is to be expected when using a pre-designed template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great company to use. Their website templates are amazing, and they are so user friendly.

We have an easy to update website! We used to have to wait for our website guy to go in and update certain parts of the site. Now with Strikingly, I can update things on my own without waiting for anyone’s help.

Strikingly review by Halo K.
Halo K.

"Great and Simple website builder for anyone"

What do you like best?

I think the thing i like the best about this platform is that it's simple to use, and that you can use pre-made website designs to make a personal website, OR a blog...or anything in between.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about this website builder is that there's no webcomic website builder/premade webcomic website. I would have really like that because I really need one for myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation for using this is to experiment, play around with all the features and take your time (It's free to start, so it's not like it costs anything to experiment!). Definitely look around at others and compare, but Strikingly does stack up better than it's competitors in many ways.

Some business problems i have is having an independent website, free from being based solely social media (tumblr, twitter, etc).I quite enjoy having the benefits of being able to write down an easy URL to my own personal website for my art business.

Strikingly review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great website building site"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can build a website for free, but you have the option to pay for advanced options. It is really easy to use for someone who is not able to build their own website from scratch.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, I really like the website/software. However, I wish it provided more flexibility to customize an existing template. There are 28 templates, which seems like a lot, but I have found it to be slightly limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that this is a primarily free product, so if you want to have more features, you have to be open to paying for them. It is very user friendly, but support is only available online. You must feel comfortable with the fact that it may take a while to get your questions answered.

I am trying to start up my own small business venture, so I am limited in the amount of funds that I can utilize. This seems to be filling the gap for me until my business grows.

Strikingly review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Good for beginner with no desire to learn code."

What do you like best?

Strikingly is easy to sign up and get started. You literally are editing your website within minutes of entering your name, email, and password (which by the way is all you need to enter).

Other nice features:

· Clean layouts to choose from.

· Easy to modify text fields.

· easy to customize button text and color.

· Responsive text editor.

· You can build a FREE one-page website.

What do you dislike?

You cannot truly customize your site how you would like. Strikingly works great if you are completely happy with the layout of the site you pick and do not wish to modify the location of the logo for example.

Limitations:

· You cannot drag/move items around the page where you would like them.

· Limited integrations. There are very few apps that you can integrate (you can use custom HTML).

· The FREE versions allows you to only have one page.

· The cost is high for what you would get at other competitors for the same or more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look at options before using Strikingly.

I was testing the product but I could see if someone needed a quick, free one-page website where this would come in handy. Otherwise, I would recommend another option where you have more control and flexibility (to add more pages for example).

Strikingly review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

"Easy Web Design with Low Experience"

What do you like best?

- number of templates that are clean and well-designed

- monthly plans are fairly cheap, however weebly is cheaper

- you can also use a free account if you don't want to use the premium version

- stats are provided to view how your website is performing

- if your needs are basic the free version is fine, but you can also use a free trial or subscribe to the premium version

What do you dislike?

- there are cheaper options available but they also offer a free trial if you want to try out the premium features and compare it to competitors before committing to a plan

Good if you're making a website for yourself whether its a store, personal blog, or are making a website for a client or family member. It's also great if you need to make a website for work with other individuals because if the people you're collaborating with don't have web design experience, its fairly simple to use this tool.

Strikingly review by James B.
James B.

"Easier than Wordpress.. With a catch"

What do you like best?

I think the thing I enjoyed the most about my small business page I created was its ease of use for mobile websites. Everything I did was mobile friendly

What do you dislike?

The ease of the software actually makes it harder for someone who is more adept at creating sites, because it'll slow their pace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think in order to go all-in on this software, you have to self-analyze and tell yourself the answer to this question: "Am I adept at creating websites?" If the answer is yes, assess your skill level and then make a decision to buy this software

I am solving the problem I had with a lot of my small business pages being un-uniformed. I like everything that I personally do to have a seamless look.

Strikingly review by User

"Pretty Straight Forward "

What do you like best?

What I've found with many website builders is that their's either too much customize-ability or not enough. Strikingly seems to provide the right amount of freedom and structure.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you have to upgrade in order to use some icons in the Strikingly library. Half of those icons you can find for free elsewhere. Super inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation: Know exactly what you want before evaluating. Some people want maximum control over design, while others want a plug and play solution. Until you know where you fall on this spectrum, you won't be able to understand how a product can meet your needs.

It's helping me, as a designer and soap maker, put together a nice website... I don't have one of those just yet.

Strikingly review by Sukhpreet S.
Sukhpreet S.

"My review on Sytikingky - Build websites within minutes"

What do you like best?

Strikingly is really useful for building websites and single page responsive websites for small scale businessesss and E commerce. The plans are really cheaper than other products in the market. I really like the drag and drop functionality. So if someone is new in the development process still he can built elegant websits using custom templates and tools like adding videos, pics, maps, contact detaiks. Moreover the websites built with Strinkingky are platform independent .

What do you dislike?

If User wants to build multiple page websites than User has to opt for higher subscription plans.Moreover a few options like name, email, mobile, message are available to choose from when creating form fields.

I am using this product for building worn related websites. I really recommend this product

Strikingly review by User

"Strikingly Does Deliver as Advertised - Mostly"

What do you like best?

Strikingly was quick, it was easy, and it created a usable product that I wasn't ashamed to put on the internet.

What do you dislike?

While it does give you the essentials of what you will need for a website without coding experience and the like, there is a reason for that. The reason is, it offers minimal options for layout and design. If your website needs are more complicated, this will simply not suffice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have simple business needs and not a lot of resources to create a website, Strikingly will allow you to do so with no expertise in the area of web design.

I needed a website for my business - nothing flashy - just a simple place to refer customers to if they need anything. It fulfilled that need adequately until I outgrew it.

Strikingly review by Judea H.
Judea H.

"A “Strikingly” great website "

What do you like best?

Easy and clean format. Really great layout and designs to create a well polished website. Or for me a classroom blog for my students.

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t have panels to get you back to home page or your profile easily.

Using it to help students create websites, to keep in contact with parents, peers and colleagues.

Strikingly review by Katherine O.
Katherine O.

"Good Website"

What do you like best?

I used this to make a website for all my projects. Before this I used Wix. I like that there is a free website option to try it out before you purchase it without ads. Its easy to use if you havent built websites before. There are a lot of website builders out there and this one holds up.

What do you dislike?

The prices are too much if Im not using my website at the time. Its diffuclt to add videos.

No benefits for business use. I think its better for my personal website.

Strikingly review by Toni P.
Toni P.

"Super easy website builder"

What do you like best?

It's easy and always was since it came out . I've also used it at my company for making landing paged.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing to dislike. I'm happy with the service even using it with for my personal site as a free user.

It's easy and fast even for people without particular skills.

Strikingly review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Great source for digital media"

What do you like best?

I like that its a one stop shop for starting an online base.

You can get everything from domain name, blog assets to e-commerce products.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the analytics charts...they could be put together better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilize their templates

Creating an online store for your service or product.

Strikingly review by User

"Strikingly good for beginners "

What do you like best?

I've used a few website builder programs that are geared towards beginners but I think Strikingly does the best job at creating mobile versions of websites. I've found other programs great for a desktop site but wonky when you're on mobile.

What do you dislike?

There are some kinks when you're connecting your website to social media sites. They can be resolved but take some tinkering.

This is great for smaller nonprofits who need a web presence but can't afford to hire someone to build a professional site.

Strikingly review by User

"Great software to easily design a website!"

What do you like best?

The user-friendliness of this software is what drew me to it. It's a very simple software to use, yet it still allows you to be creative and make a unique website.

What do you dislike?

I first started with the free trial, but I ended up liking it so much I decided to buy the complete software. Therefore, I haven't had any dislikes regarding this software to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. Try the free trial and you will love this software enough to purchase it.

My business is able to make an innovative and appealing website that draws customers to use. The benefits we have realized are that it's very simple to use and just about anyone at any age can navigate our website.

Strikingly review by User

"Strikingly Enhanced The Look Of Our Webpage"

What do you like best?

What I enjoyed the most out of this software was how easy it was to create a website that was easy for our customer to navigate at an effective price.

What do you dislike?

This software isn’t as well known for web design so not too many reviews came from the site to help decide to use the software initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software to create a web page for your company if you are just starting it. Great layouts and a good price for all of the tools necessary for your website.

It was easier to stay in touch with our customers and to help them reach out to us for our services.

Strikingly review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"Great software for on the fly changes to your site."

What do you like best?

The ability to make quick updates to your site on the fly.

What do you dislike?

The interface on mobile is actually kind of difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The templates are limited. If you can make that work than yes, it works. If you need more customization this may not be the software for you.

We are able to make small on the fly changes to our websites and web properties with little additional software needed.

Strikingly review by Administrator

"Simple way to get started with no technical know-how"

What do you like best?

We use Strikingly as our marketing website for our mobile app on both Android and iOS. It's really easy to make edits in the editor and publish in seconds.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more apps and integrations available to add custom snippets of code beyond HTML.

We need a webpage for marketing purposes and Strikingly helped us get off the ground in hours and live in minutes.

Strikingly review by Administrator

"Website Builder and Best Friend"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Strikingly is that you are able to start building your website for free. It gives you an idea of what is involved in the program and it include built in SEO features (which can get expensive). I also like they you are able to personally brand your page.

What do you dislike?

The themes cannot be personalized which is a disappointment. If you are using the free version, strikingly.com will be at the end of the link.

We deal with a lot of different customers and clientale. It is an easy and quick fix when we have to create websites specifically targeting those customers.

Strikingly review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Strikingly was a lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

That I didn’t have to guess on if they were going to do a good job, they have a great reputation and backed that up when providing services for me.

What do you dislike?

The cost was a bit on the steep end, but you get what you pay for. If you want a high quality product you have to be willing to pay for that quality.

We are now accessible online, something we weren’t able to do before.

Strikingly review by Jenn M.
Jenn M.

"Better than otherd"

What do you like best?

For a free website builder, it had plenty of options and is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I havent found much I dont like about it. It's simple, plenty of options, easy to use.

Outreach

Strikingly review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Clean and consice"

What do you like best?

It was well organized and several option

What do you dislike?

Would have liked some morehints or tips

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would

Bring attention and have a platform for my business so my clients can see examples of my work. They always ask to see my work at time of consult and I can easily show or direct them to my site.

Strikingly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very intuitive!"

What do you like best?

Strikingly has made building websites, stores and blogs very essy. It is an intuitive platform.

What do you dislike?

I could use a few more customization options, personally.

Strikingly has helped me build professional looking websites that allow me to incorporate different parts of my business together like blogs and stores.

Strikingly review by User

"Website designer, beautiful !!"

What do you like best?

I used this service to design a website just for trial. It was a very pleasant experience. Easy to use

What do you dislike?

Although the software is easy to use and has many tools. I found it overwhelming at the beginning.

Designing websites and landing pages

Strikingly review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great builder but needs more selections"

What do you like best?

The step by step build through the website even while having access to move freely

What do you dislike?

The layouts and templates are very limited and it could use some more options

Building customer websites and our company website

Strikingly review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Good square space style site designer, still too basic for my needs"

What do you like best?

The UI is beautiful and very well designed. Everything makes sense and use is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Feature set still feels kind of bare and customization is limited.

A basic no fuss website designer. For that, it’s great!

Learning about Strikingly?

* We monitor all Strikingly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.