Stessa

5.0

Modern software to track, manage, and communicate the performance of your real estate portfolio. Stessa gives rental property investors a powerful new way to track, manage, and communicate the performance of their real estate assets.

Work for Stessa?

Learning about Stessa?

Stessa Reviews

Ask Stessa a Question
Showing 3 Stessa reviews
Stessa review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Business Reveiw in Real Time"

What do you like best?

Stessa is easy to use, offers excellent reporting and makes record keeping fun. If you’re a numbers guys like me you will love seeing all your important metrics on one page. I can conduct a business review with myself anytime of the day and look for profit opportunities in each of my investments.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything to dislike. There are more updates coming out soon for the mobile app as well as Capex tools I am told. I am excited about this.

We are making renovations on each new rental. I have been able to easily track my cash flows making it easier to budget repairs and make decisions. The tax documents will make 2019 my easiest tax year yet.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Stessa
Stessa review by Dillon A.
Dillon A.

"The best rental tracking app- and free!"

What do you like best?

I created an excel sheet to track all of my rentals which was fine. Then I heard about Stessa from Bigger Pickets Podcasts and gave it a try. It was the easiest transformation from my excel sheets into the app- It categorizes everything perfectly and makes clean and precise information and graphs. Amazing app.

What do you dislike?

I use a few small-town banks that are not yet in the Stessa system, it makes me have to manually enter some information into the system, but that is fine! I imagine they work hard to add banks all the time

I am able to keep good track of my investments- all expenses and incomes. Also it will benefit me for tax reasons

What Real Estate Investment Management solution do you use?

Stessa review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Rental property investor"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard layout a lot. Being able to see a summary of all your properties and how they are performing is really helpful

What do you dislike?

No android app yet. I would like to be able to capture receipts on my phone.

Organizing my expenses for tax time.

There are not enough reviews of Stessa for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Juniper Square Logo
Juniper Square
4.9
Juniper Square is an intuitive, all-in-one investment management software system designed specifically for the real estate industry.
CoStar Investment Analysis Logo
CoStar Investment Analysis
CoStar Investment Analysis lets users aggregate data from multiple internal systems and view it all in a single source to evaluate acquisition, disposition, and financing strategies.
MRI Investment Management Logo
MRI Investment Management
3.7
MRI Investment Management is an end-to-end financial modeling solutions for real estate investors.
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management (PAM) Logo
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management (PAM)
5.0
RealPage Portfolio Asset Management (PAM) puts the tools you need most at your fingertips and offers features that support the relationships, reporting, and diverse technology to your business.PAM serves up the portfolio data, critical metrics, and thorough analysis you need, regardless of asset type or operational platform.
Deal Cloud Logo
Deal Cloud
5.0
DealCloud is the leading provider of private capital markets software for sourcing, origination and deal management to hundreds of principal investing firms, investment banks, and operating companies worldwide.
Yardi Investment Suite Logo
Yardi Investment Suite
Automate the asset, investment accounting and investment lifecycle with a single connected solution that delivers faster reporting, drives investment strategies, satisfies investors and enables full transparency from investor through asset.
Fundrise Logo
Fundrise
4.0
Fundrise is an online real estate investment and crowdfunding platform.
Property Tracker Logo
Property Tracker
Property Tracker is the ultimate tool for managing your real estate investments. It gives you monthly updates on all of the key financial indicators, showing you how to maximize your profits \and tax savings by making smarter management decisions.
Castine Asset Managers & Hedge Funds Logo
Castine Asset Managers & Hedge Funds
ASSET MANAGERS AND HEDGE FUNDS
InvestorFlow Logo
InvestorFlow
Customer relationship management software designed for the financial industry for professionals.

Learning about Stessa?

* We monitor all Stessa reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.