Splash 2.0

Stunning video quality thanks to advanced engine. Video conversion optimized for social media. Innovative and fully customizable user interface. In one word - Splash.

Work for Splash 2.0?

Learning about Splash 2.0?

Splash 2.0 Reviews

Showing 11 Splash 2.0 reviews
Splash 2.0 review by Gregorio B.
Gregorio B.

"A player that stands out from the bunch"

What do you like best?

Currently, we can find a good number of players, but Splash 2.0 stands out from the bunch when playing, exporting and converting in an ultra HD quality, works with a wide range of formats, we have the option to customize the Splash 2.0 image, we can also modify the contrast, brightness and saturation to obtain a better image, the conversion speed is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have used it in screenings, converting videos, to watch movies and it has not presented problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because of its high image quality, easy handling and great power to convert videos very quickly, Splash 2.0 is widely recommended as one of the best HD players available.

With Splash 2.0 I have been able to improve the quality of movies and videos for screenings, it also allows me to convert and send from the same program to social networks.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Splash 2.0
Splash 2.0 review by Darwin L.
Darwin L.

"The best to project movies"

What do you like best?

As part of our Cultural Agenda we have a children's film activity in which we project various recreational films for the children of the less-favoured communities. To do this we use Splash 2.0 with which we have managed to obtain a very good image and sound that leaves the children very happy and interested in the programming that we offer them. To date it has been the player in which we have found greater benefits.

What do you dislike?

As long as the program allows us to offer quality and our users or participants are happy with the image we project, our satisfaction is guaranteed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The player has excellent image and speed. It has built-in converter, ability to export and import, as well as to configure the projection, the format of the screen, the audio, the language, the color. They'll like it.

Offer attractive reproductions to the public to which we address in terms of image quality, sound and speed. People who watch movies are really happy with the result.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Splash 2.0 review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"Well-designed and excellent quality player"

What do you like best?

Since I was recommended Splash 2.0 I use it for everything I need to reprint: classes, lectures, movies or music and I can do it from different formats: avi, mp3, mkv, etc. It is very well designed and its operation is very easy to understand , but if there is something that defines it, it is image quality.

What do you dislike?

While I love this program, I regret that it does not support Flv format. Otherwise it is perfect for my work and my spare time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Splash 2.0 is an excellent video and audio player, it has an extraordinary quality and will be very helpful in presentations, presentations, workshops, meetings and any other activity that requires playback.

It is common in my work to incorporate videos in the presentations as part of the support material. The excellent image that this player gives me allows the talks or meetings to have a seal of excellence.

Splash 2.0 review by Eliana Carolina G.
Eliana Carolina G.

"High quality player"

What do you like best?

This player has a nice and easy to use interface, I can create my lists of videos and audios, and maybe the best thing about the program is that I can see them with an excellent quality, it is really a high definition image with which we can project movies or other material that we need to evaluate, work with or incorporate into our daily or extracurricular activities.

What do you dislike?

Actually I do not dislike anything. It meets all expectations and is ideal for professional and personal use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Splash 2.0 is a player with an impressive video quality, it has a nice and easy to use interface, it will not affect the performance of your computer and will manage to project or watch your movies and videos as never before.

It allows us to project videos and audios that can serve as complementary material to our publications. In addition, it helps us to project films intended for internal video forums with excellent quality.

Splash 2.0 review by Diana T.
Diana T.

"Play documentaries, videos and movies with the best quality"

What do you like best?

What we need to show in classes, conferences or presentations, maintaining good image, sound and visual aesthetics is possible to achieve with Splash 2.0. Navigating through its interface does not represent any problem since everything is located quickly and has the right and precise options to play and configure projection, language and subtitles.

What do you dislike?

We have been using it for 2 years and I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program with confidence, you will enjoy an unparalleled quality in sound and image, you can make automatic reproductions, configure the projection and the language, you will also have the possibility of changing the size, color and source of the subtitles. Many options and without difficulty.

Maintain the quality of our talks, seminars, presentations and classes with extraordinary quality and difficult to overcome. This strengthens our corporate image.

Splash 2.0 review by Oswaldo H.
Oswaldo H.

" Incredibly good to play my movies and videos"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent option to watch movies and videos both at work and for personal entertainment. Its installation is fast and simple, it has a modern, pleasant and customizable design. The sharpness is perfect and is compatible with a large number of formats.

What do you dislike?

It is one of the best reproduction options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy installation, nice and functional design, excellent speed, sound and sharp image. It has various tools that allow you to customize, import, export, add subtitles and decode, to name a few examples.

When we have a live program on the street, we project allusive videos to our interviewees and they are of very good quality, they also help us to give a different approach to the interview.

Splash 2.0 review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Player with limitations"

What do you like best?

Splash 2.0 is a media player which support audio and video both.

It is been developed for windows user especially.

Look and interior of the software is good.

It auto hides the Play, Pause etc. Button while watching the video.

Until we don't touch the mouse main control will not pop-up.

Sport many files but exception are there which i m writing in my dislike column.

Over all i will rate 3 out of 5

What do you dislike?

Initially when u download it will have two version

Free and Premium one.

Free version has basic facilities but where as to shift up to premium i personally found bit costly.

Secondly it do not support flv files in video which u will find bit annoying because other competitors provide the same.

It also do not support flac and ogg files in audio

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are heavy user of streaming than i personally do not recommend this software as it has many exception.

Other wise u may use this as it has good control and look too.

It can help u in streaming all videos except above said i.e. flv, flac, ogg etc

Some where if you are Average user of video you may opt for the same.

Splash 2.0 review by Ernest M.
Ernest M.

"Excellent In Media Broadcast"

What do you like best?

Presentation during workshops, requires great media to broadcast videos and audios. The first time i used splash 2.0, it almost felt like a new invention. The videos are very clear and the audio is of quality. I can play different formats of media and the result is stunning. There is no delay even during conversion of the media to be broadcasted.

What do you dislike?

There is no much i can say about the disadvantages of this media apart from the fact that flv cannot be supported.

It can comfortably broadcast videos without lots of hustle of freezing. Installation and customization is easy and video conversion is fast.

Splash 2.0 review by javier r.
javier r.

"seems good"

What do you like best?

since I download the trial i've been using splash 2.0 and it seems to be a good player. i used to watch videos and to improve the audio reproduction of musical videos on real time. the interface seems to be fast and the quallity of reproduction is good

What do you dislike?

in the right moment, when i want to export a file the programs starts to play a very pixeled screem and takes to long to anwer my requeriment.

i'm looking forward to record some tutorial videos of music and to export the to the mobile transcoding and to adjust the audio quallity by the equalizer

Splash 2.0 review by User

"Good video player"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a free video player that is of good quality. I don't need it for anything fancy or high tech so it works very well for me.

What do you dislike?

The free version could and should add more features like frame by frame mode and use less ads. It is also not compatible for apple computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go with the premium version if you need it for anything more than simple video playing.

Easy video player to use and manage in classrooms and for presentations.

Splash 2.0 review by User

"Fit For Purpose"

What do you like best?

Great functionality ,can be played without having to resort to install 3rd-party codec packs.

What do you dislike?

Not much different than the default player for regular use.

Full customizations, hardware acceleration support & all the formats

Learning about Splash 2.0?

* We monitor all Splash 2.0 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.