Slides Creator for G Suite

The Google Slides Creator add-on from apps experts features a presentation merge function for Google Slides.

Work for Slides Creator for G Suite?

Learning about Slides Creator for G Suite?

Slides Creator for G Suite Reviews

Showing 4 Slides Creator for G Suite reviews
Caitlin S.

"Great for students"

What do you like best?

Google slides is a great tool for students to use on their chromebooks. They create projects and are able to present them to the class in an interactive visual way. It is free , requires no downloading, and is easily shareable which is perfect for students. Also, it is easy for teachers to edit the slides from the convenience of their own computers.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of google slides is that fact that it requires an internet connection. Our school's internet can be flakey, so sometimes a project cannot be presented until the internet is fixed.

There are many features that Powerpoint has that googleslides does not. You cannot embed a video and there are less animations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Realize that all the features of Powerpoint are not there, but sometimes simple is better.

Googleslides makes grading and student collaborating easy. You don''t all have to be in the same room to work together.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Slides Creator for G Suite
UE
User in Education Management

"Great Tool for Marketing or just Getting the word out there!"

What do you like best?

I am just learning Slide Creator but from what I can tell, I really like the merge feature of the program. I have different Google sheets that have the same type content and with this program, I can merge them together. The slide templates are a wonderful help as well. The slides have been a great way to put together content for my classes.

What do you dislike?

Because I am just learning this particular program, I have not run into anything I dislike yet. It is pretty easy to learn how to create the slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advise others to get the program and try it out. I found that playing around with the features helps me to learn more about the product. The more that you use it, the better you will get. Talk about people in the community of users to get ideas as well. Don't be scared to try it out!

Getting information presented in a very clear and visually attractive manner boosts interest in the subject at hand. Often times It is hard for my audience to relate to what I am speaking about. With Slides Creator, I am able to introduce material in a way that grabs the audience attention.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Heather H.

"Would be better if it was all in one"

What do you like best?

I like this add on for G suite, but I think usability would be better if it was all in one. It basically is a page of google sheets which you can put into presentations. I had trouble using live links, but that could be user error on my part.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble clicking on the links which were live, if there are accidentally edited they won’t work.

I can use slides creator to organize short video links in a presentation to show my students (to better describe new vocabulary words, for example) . This simplifies my prep time and is better organized.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for collab, but still not as good as the original"

What do you like best?

Great for collaborating and editing on th fly.

What do you dislike?

Left wanting in terms of user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes great for teams and working remotely.

Multiple people having to edit and update docs prior to presentation

There are not enough reviews of Slides Creator for G Suite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

DocuSign Logo
DocuSign
(1,242)
DocuSign makes it easy and fast to get your documents signed. Whether you need to close a big sales contract, keep your company trade secrets safe with an NDA or buy a home, DocuSign helps you get a signature anytime, anywhere, on any device.
GTasks for G Suite Logo
GTasks for G Suite
GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.
Kloudio Logo
Kloudio
Kloudio gives users the power to access and update any database within Google Sheets - without any IT involvement or query language necessary.
Lumin PDF for G Suite Logo
Lumin PDF for G Suite
Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.
Gmail Merge for G Suite Logo
Gmail Merge for G Suite
3.6
Gmail Merge for G Suite is a google spreadsheet add-on that helps to do the mail merge by using gmail account.
Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite Logo
Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite
Sejda PDF Editor for G Suite allows you to edit PDF documents, adding text, images, editing existing text, whiteout tool, annotate with highlight and strike-through, draw shapes.
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Logo
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
4.7
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
DocuSign for G Suite Logo
DocuSign for G Suite
4.0
DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.
Zoom.ai for G Suite Logo
Zoom.ai for G Suite
Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.
SignRequest for G Suite Logo
SignRequest for G Suite
SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.

Learning about Slides Creator for G Suite?

* We monitor all Slides Creator for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.