Skillroads

4.9

Skillroads.com boosts your professional life with the best career service. Skillroads AI helps you to generate a free resume or order any resume writing service.

Work for Skillroads?

Learning about Skillroads?

Skillroads Reviews

Showing 9 Skillroads reviews
Skillroads review by Zee G.
Zee G.

"Useful tool when you're looking for a job"

What do you like best?

- easy navigation and convenient login information (when you can sign up via LinkedIn and have all your contact and job history information already in the system)

- AI assistant helps to generate a nice looking resume that is helpful for those who need a job via a questionnaire

- While it's a paid service, getting a professional cover letter written for you (by a real person, not artificial intelligence) is a helpful way to get that job interview date. (But again, if you're getting the job and will be paid well for it, the cost of the cover letter will be worth it.)

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I have found odd or not user-friendly. It was easy to set up and use. Possibly, if you have a long list of jobs or education that you'd like to highlight, it might become trickier, but I had a total of three official jobs within more than 10+ years of work, so I didn't have that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SkillRoads are especially great for everyone who is looking for a job and wants to make a first good impression on Human Resources and Recruitment teams (because often it is one of the key factors in getting a job offer).

I have tried using it because I have seen it on ProductHunt and the idea of using AI for resumes was interesting. It did what I expected it to do, so it was great. I wasn't looking for a job at the moment, however, so I can't say I found a job with its help.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Skillroads
Skillroads review by Elena D.
Elena D.

"The company that really cares "

What do you like best?

I worked for 7 years at one company. In 2018 I decided to change my career directions completely. The trouble was that I had no idea about the job market and how to update my resume to get noticed. I came across Skillroads website where a customer support representative in chat recommended to order resume editing and a cover letter. I got my application docs in 2 days; in 5 days I was asked for my first job interview. In a month the company of my dreams hired me, I believe that the cover letter was the thing which influenced the most. I really appreciate Skillroads and their assistance.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is nothing I can recollect.

They have extremely helpful blog: there are lots of articles on career guidance.

What AI Writing Assistant solution do you use?

Skillroads review by Daniil K.
Daniil K.

"Great service for job seekers"

What do you like best?

I struggled with my job search for past 2 months. Then I decided to give my resume a complete makeover. I turnded to Skillroads and have ordered resume writing service that they have recommended me. I got a completely new and refreshed resume in 2 days. It was great so I thought and ordered also LinkedIn profile editing. I would definitely recommend this company.

What do you dislike?

I can say that I stayed completely satisfied with services and especially with their support team.

Skillroads is perfect for people looking for a new job. These guys create resumes, cover letters and so on. I think this service is very helpful coz many people have no idea how to organize a resume. I guess it would be much easier to get noticed by recruites with their help.

Skillroads review by Arise O.
Arise O.

"Skillroad paves the way"

What do you like best?

Skillroad does everything from helping you create and develop a career, to boosting it and giving you a fulfilled and successful career. It helps with cover letters, resume editing and writing. Career management and a host of other things at almost no cost.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this amazing platform. It is a unique career builder

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the easiest and cheapest career development platforms you will ever find. I am really happy about writing a review of them. You should give Skillroads a try

Skillroads has helped employees in my organization with the furtherance and development of their individual careers. They offer a wide range of career enhancement features that everyone working in the fast-paced corporate environment should aim to have

Skillroads review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Received a professional CV and customer service"

What do you like best?

I needed a CV for career transition. Skillroads wirters helped me a lot. I communicated with my writer and we found perfect understanding. As a result I got an exhaustive and well-organized CV. After I applied I got 2 interview invitations in a row. My friend also tried this service and was happy with results as well.

What do you dislike?

Everything was professional and on time. Really good job.

Writers at Skillroads can help people create a job applicaion that will bring success. As far as I know, they have former recruiters in team so they create resumes from their perspective. Thus, much more chnaces to get interview for a desired job opening, I believe.

Skillroads review by Kateryna K.
Kateryna K.

"Tried your resume review and then paid for resume editing"

What do you like best?

I've checked my mentee's resume with your Skillroads smart resume review and it got a really low score. However, all the weaknesses were underlined, which helped to improve her resume significantly. Afterward, we decided to hire a professional writer to polish up the resume.

What do you dislike?

Guys, you need to launch some career advising service.

It is an easy way to check multiple resumes fast.

Skillroads review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best service ever"

What do you like best?

I decided to order my resume on Skillroads website and I never regretted! I really liked their professional services. It was my pleasure to communicate with a writer and with support team. My resume was well-organized and it was completely tailor to my desired job opening. Recruiters noticed my resume and invited me for an interview. I would recommend Skillroads to all job seekers.

What do you dislike?

I cannot actually think of any right now.

Career opportunities

Skillroads review by Carol S.
Carol S.

"Skillroads has literally illuminated my career horizon!"

What do you like best?

One of the greatest thing about skillroads is a customer oriented approach. I couldn’t manage to provide them with precise instructions for my cv and cover letter but they helped me by asking some related questions. I’m more than happy I found a job in my desired field!

What do you dislike?

It would be a great value if they launch a phone app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely!

Also, I checked the website and found a lot of useful business advises for leveraging a knowledge that I can implement in real life.

Skillroads review by Vad S.
Vad S.

"Skillroads` resume helped me to get the job I wanted!"

What do you like best?

I'm really impressed by this cool AI resume builder. It's not only easy-to-use but also very effective. I got several interviews with the resume created with skillroads and finally got the job I wanted.

What do you dislike?

I believe that Skillroads has to try penetrate markets with spanish, german and other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure!

Easy-to-access and budget-friendly resume creation service.

Learning about Skillroads?

* We monitor all Skillroads reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.