SignRequest for G Suite

SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.

Work for SignRequest for G Suite?

Learning about SignRequest for G Suite?

SignRequest for G Suite Reviews

Showing 12 SignRequest for G Suite reviews
SignRequest for G Suite review by Mikayla T.
Mikayla T.

"SignRequest makes life easier. "

What do you like best?

SignRequest for GSuite is incredible smooth and helpful. This program allows you to sign documents digitally and works with Google Drive to make your workplace a streamlined process. This software also allows you to connect to other apps smoothly and immediate integration.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike! This program works really simplistically to integrate with other apps and make your life easier in the workplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SignRequest for G Suite. It works smoothly, can be integrated with multiple apps, and creates more efficiency in the workplace. It works wonderfully and is a free, easy to install program. It can be connected to the apps in question quickly and easily.

SignRequest allows you to sign documents digitally and smoothly transport them from one place to another. It also crosses beyond apps and allows you to move documents between interfaces easily.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SignRequest for G Suite
SignRequest for G Suite review by Adam G.
Adam G.

"Excellent Start for Signing Electronic Documents"

What do you like best?

The software interface was easy to pick up from the start. It was very easy to understand how to take a PDF, add in sign fields and distribute to my team members. I used it for a large group project for one of my classes and it worked seamlessly. For a free software, it has a lot of powerful capabilities. Definitely recommended for an entry level option where you want to distribute electronic documents to sign, without the massive monetary commitment that is required for DocuSign

What do you dislike?

Of course, with the free version, you do not get all the features of the paid version. SignRequest is somewhat aggressive about pointing out what you need to pay for while you are using the free version, but it is not nearly as obnoxious as most applications that have a paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do spend a few minutes getting to know the software before creating a document. I recommend distributing a test document to your group first to make sure it works for everyone.

It has enabled classmates to collaborate and sign documents together without having to contribute money to the process. Perfect for students that only need to sign a document once or twice.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

SignRequest for G Suite review by Tamara H.
Tamara H.

"Easy, free digital signature request add-on from Google Docs"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to add-on to your G-Suite package, it's free and it is exactly what you need if you have a requirement to get signatures from others within your organization or outside of it. Signatures are legal and binding.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I do not like about it. If I had to pick something it would be that it is not entirely compatible with Microsoft Office and some times clients can become confused about how to access the documents to sign them. And sometimes it has trouble on Apple iOS.

Having staff and clients spread out in multiple locations it simplifies things when you need to have documents or contracts signed.

SignRequest for G Suite review by Ken H.
Ken H.

"Easy integration in to G Suite"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy it was to integrate e-signatures in to my documents.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the level of difficulty to add fillable fields in to templates on the SignRequest site. Everything on the G Suite side was easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting editable templates in to SignRequest requires more knowledge than click and point.

We were looking for solutions to receiving a large volume of signed documents.

SignRequest for G Suite review by Melanie C.
Melanie C.

"Most efficient way to get a deal done"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to upload a document (i.e. a contract, engagement letter), easy to add my e-signature, and easy to send to the other party. No need to print a document, sign, find a scanner, and then email.

What do you dislike?

It slightly altered my heading. The template I used has my logo at the center top and a horizontal line underneath. Half of the horizontal was deleted. I may have to figure out how to lock my template before uploading.

It allows me to quickly and efficiently get an engagement letter or simple contract signed.

SignRequest for G Suite review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"A great add-on to Gmail"

What do you like best?

It is google so it works great with the rest of the g suite products if you are already using the rest of the Arsenal. Very comparable to the other document signers our on the market today

What do you dislike?

I don’t think there is many negatives this was able to fulfill the basic needs that I used it for no major hang ups for me using this product.

Create a easier process to approve official documents and make sure we don’t have any bottle necks there.

SignRequest for G Suite review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Serves Its Purpose"

What do you like best?

Helpful system for getting signatures on confidential or sensitive topic documents by eliminating the need for in-person meetings. Expedites business deals and other contractual agreements. Hopefully this is approved for use at our facility to expedite business and decrease lead time on projects that could otherwise take months to implement.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say! We are only in the trail stages but have not seen any issues. The only issue on our end is that we are a state run facility that needs extra security on documents - hopefully this is approved and implemented by the state guidelines.

The biggest benefit is that it saves time! No delay or need to find time in multiple schedules for in-person meetings.

SignRequest for G Suite review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It really its a big time saver, and super easy to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does not pop-up to sign on all docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of this tool, and go paperless.

It's been really helpful to shorten the time from a couple of hours to just a couple of minutes

SignRequest for G Suite review by Patricia P.
Patricia P.

"Highly useful , makes my life easy"

What do you like best?

I don't have to print and scan documents, i can just sign it digitally and send off right away. It is an eco-friendly and time saving option i highly appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Not much i can think of, perhaps the limited font option (but not really bothered by this) .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service

It facilitates faster communications between two parties.

SignRequest for G Suite review by User

"Fast and efficient "

What do you like best?

I like that you can access SignRequest from inside of Google docs!

What do you dislike?

The instructions for assigning signing order could be clearer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a solid solution for companies who don't have the funds to purchase an account with DocuSign.

The company I work for isn’t tech savvy and hasn’t purchased an account with DocuSign. SignRequest allows me to send confidential or high priority documents for signature with ease.

SignRequest for G Suite review by User

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's easy to use and that it's efficient to use

What do you dislike?

Set up and sign up take too long. The process to start using it for the first time should be quicker.

No problems. The benefit is that it's efficient.

SignRequest for G Suite review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"easy and secure document signature"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this is a fast and secure way to get documents signed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about this product. It's great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend to others.

Quick response to documents.

Learning about SignRequest for G Suite?

* We monitor all SignRequest for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.