ShareVault

4.7

ShareVault provides the best cloud based document sharing platform and Virtual Data Room. It's easy to use and has all security features that businesses need.

Work for ShareVault?

Learning about ShareVault?

ShareVault Reviews

Ask ShareVault a Question
Showing 16 ShareVault reviews
Evan N.

"Dedicated to improving/expanding our user experience"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the range of features that sharevault offers. Compared to many of the other data room services sharevault offers a large range that are valuable in a variety of situations. Sharevault has also shown a dedication to update their services to fit our needs as a company, including technical support and helping us understand our business better, so much as initiating research efforts to optimize storage of unique file types that are extremely uncommon. Through projects like this Sharevault has demonstrated a commitment to improving user experience and utility of their platform which I find to be a hallmark trait of a high quality company.

What do you dislike?

While I recognize the utility of the tag structure I find it might be helpful if there was a more intuitive or user friendly feature to allow for document tiering or staging for diligence processes.

We use sharevault across a number of domains, it acts as our archive for internal documents and functions as a platform for partnering efforts and document sharing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ShareVault
John R.

"Excellent experience using ShareVault in a Pharma company"

What do you like best?

Their support organization is the best I have ever experienced. I have many years of experience in the life sciences industry using data room for due diligence. ShareVault is the best I have worked with.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. The functionality is there and they respond quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it out and make sure their file conversion works. There are some formats they can't handle

We are using ShareVault as a secure data room for our Series C financing and for Partnering Due Diligence. We've had about 80 uses in our area with no issues.

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

Virginia Berenis C.

" Private documents"

What do you like best?

I have a free trial and it works as a data room I can virtually buy and upload in the documents with greater security, I can protect my identity when sharing a document is very good.

What do you dislike?

The price once the free trial ends is very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Opt first to try the free trial and download the demo

With the guide that provides the software you can know how to use it I share my files with many people and it is good that I can have my name expressed in it so that it is not edited and I can also choose not to know my identity, I use it a lot to share materials on blog

"*I just ran a test, turns out, this system is 100% what you need*"

What do you like best?

Share Vault is a wonderful system to use if you are trying to share and collaborate on documents in a safe and secure area. You can add users and place restrictions or parameters around them. You can place a viewing only feature on users allowing them to view the document(S) only. They will be unable to share, screenshot, save, print, download, or forward to someone. You are also able to run reports on all users to see where they send documents and how long they spend on something. They give every user a confidentiality notice so they have to agree to not share the files and documents that they view. As the administrator you are able to manage the documents into files and separate folders. You have the ability to structure it however you want to.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to upload larger content like videos. There will be no way to play or save them since they are such large files. We are unable to merge and integrate this with our current in house systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend looking at their website and products to see if this is what you need. They have a 24/7 support team and have the ability to schedule a live demo and trial for you.

We are currently looking to implement and have done a trial and demo with the staff. It has been great. We will deploy in the next 3-4 months.

Brian G.

"Solid experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and very easy to navigate through the software. Definitely recommend to any beginner trying to get into the industry

What do you dislike?

There weren't as many features as I would like. Please add a few more. While i say this, it is a step in the right direction and will continue to get better as it grows. These interviews are a great step

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This was very easy, It was nice to use this program when I first started my job. Getting used to the software this is definitely the best program to us

Checking through deals, which was made easier through the software. Definitely helps keep you organized with all of your data in one place.

UA
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"After reviewing ShareVault's website I can completely understand the usefulness of this tool. "

What do you like best?

I see the Share Vault as a tool that helps connect those who need to collaborate on projects. It has many resources set up to learn and use this services which is great. I work on many joint projects so this is a wonderful resources for teams to use who are working on documents together in real-time.

What do you dislike?

Whomever starts the project should be able to grant rights to those sharing a document the ability to print the document with a signature and dated form that can be easily added with some terminology about the rights and regulations of granting printing rights.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I had a say in using this sort of product to my executive team then I would suggest it.

A problem sharevault would solve for me would be having the most current data and changes from the rest of the team in a real-time environment. I see why the life sciences and litigation would find this useful, but I work for a government contract in research and development and I can see many useful ways to use this within our classified walls.

AB
Administrator in Biotechnology

"ShareVault easy of use"

What do you like best?

ShareVault is so easy to use, just drag and drop. The tagging allows us to upload one document and share with different stakeholders without crossover. The system we used before would have us upload a separate document for each stakeholder and charge us for the duplication of that data.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Sometimes i miss tagging an item when I upload it (drag and drop) and have to go back and tag it. Maybe that could be more intuitive though once I realize I missed it very easy to apply tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest in a package a little larger than you think you need. Once you see how easy it is you will end up using it more

We share documents with Auditors, outside council, and for due diligence.

Jonathan I.

"Easy to use, secure data room"

What do you like best?

We like the easy to navigate interface, quick upload, being able to upload 1 file and tag it to multiple folders to save storage space. The customer service has also been great.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more customizable fields for individual groups. An example is one of our clients wanted to receive updates every time a new file was uploaded to a particular folder. However, if you turn on the alert, it emails everyone that has access to that folder.

Sharing secure information regarding our drug development plans to investors and potential partners.

Mike M.

"Clean and straight forward solution for controlled data sharing"

What do you like best?

ShareVault's ability to control and monitor access to our data room, including the straight forward setup of new users.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy cross platform performance with certain browsers like Safari when trying to upload files.

Secure and controlled access to specific sets of data to outside parties for due diligence reviews. We are also using it internally for data sharing of information that is already in ShareVault rather than using other data sharing services.

AP
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Easy to use, full-featured data room solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and train file upload and management, user and group management, and data access tools. Find it particularly useful and easy to load eCTD format documents like INDs or NDAs. Also like the "fine control" you have with respect to printing and downloading, plus tracking and reporting functionality that provides good visibility and a traceable record into data room activity. Clearly competitive on all fronts with the other leading e-data room providers.

What do you dislike?

Overall user interface is a bit dated, but understand that a significant "face-lift" is in process. Clear that Sharevault has focused on function over form, which overall is a good thing. Only other limitation is that a live internet connection is currently required to access and view documents -- for the most part not a major issue, but have had user requests to be able to download docs and review offline.

Primarily use to support diligence activities of all types be it in support of financing activities, licensing or other partnership discussions. Have also used in lieu of Box and other file sharing applications to securely share large files with consultants and service providers.

Amanda J.

"Great user experience, great customer service"

What do you like best?

ShareVault has a very user-friendly interface. Navigation is intuitive and simple. Limited to no training is needed to use the system.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to add increased granularity to user access.

We are able to finalize and share documents within the company. The audit trail provides us enough comfort in who's doing what, while still allowing the end user to view what they need easily.

UF

"Super simple and very helpful "

What do you like best?

I love this product and have loved it ever since it came out. I have had absolutely 0 problems with this product. It's a great way to store private information within a company or even a family! The versatility is fantastic. I highly recommend this to anyone using drop box.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, 11/10 product. Very underrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep using this product! Possibly tell others about it also.. great alternative to drop box. This app appears to have great potential.

Security has been no issue and simple communication and transfer of data is a huge bonus.

Lisa B.

"Working with Sharevault"

What do you like best?

Customer service oriented, simple solutions for complex tasks, cost effective

What do you dislike?

At this point we have had no issues and any questions have been easily solved or communicated

Need for safe, secure and efficient viewing of watermarked information with other companies

AM
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Excellent Service and Secure Data Platform"

What do you like best?

Very supportive of startups with flexible commercial arrangements in line with matching investment cash flow.

Excellent administration support.

Excellent technical support via their international phone help.

User friendly data managing platform.

What do you dislike?

User interface could be simplified, however the tech savvy seem to have no problems with quickly utilising software.

Able to track access to our secure proprietary company data.

This enables us peace of mind when dealing with investment entities.

"User friendly, great dataroom functionality and with excellent support from ShareVault"

What do you like best?

The system is very intuitive, easy to use eg drag and drop features, and has great functionality. Support from the company has been great too.

What do you dislike?

Some third party users have experienced some interface problems but Sharevault has been on hand to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try them

While primarily used for due diligence purposes, it is also acting as a great depository for our company files

"Great program"

What do you like best?

the program is great...enjoy everyone about it.

What do you dislike?

This question is not applicable. I enjoy the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a

n/a

Learning about ShareVault?

* We monitor all ShareVault reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.