ServiceNow Software Asset Management Reviews & Product Details

What is ServiceNow Software Asset Management?

ServiceNow applications automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, across IT, Customer Service, Security Operations and Human Resources, creating a better experience for employees and customers while transforming enterprise.

ServiceNow Software Asset Management Profile Details

ServiceNow Software Asset Management Reviews

1-12 of 12 total ServiceNow Software Asset Management reviews
Sales Operations Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Effective Support Tracking Service"

What do you like best?

ServiceNow is a great tool for creating, tracking, and managing IT support tickets within my organization. The best part about the software is the dashboard components wherein I can get a high-level overview of our support tickets as well as create views to filter on specific types of records I want to see. This gives me a great snapshot of open items I need to monitor and helps me to stay super organized.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any serious complaints. The only thing I dislike about the system is that it tends to be somewhat boxy and not as seamless or intuitive compared with other systems. For example, creating list views can be frustrating at times because creating a series of filters and then including the filter logic is not that straightforward and the formatting is not "appealing," which can prevent optimal adoption of the tool. However, I must say that once you get the hang of it then it becomes very easy to use.

The business problems we are solving using ServiceNow is support management for all of our systems -- and we use dozens of systems. This helps the team to effectively manage all incidents and change requests such that helping the end users of the various systems is much easier to achieve and can be achieved within a shorter timeframe than if we didn't use ServiceNow. Our overall turnaround time has nearly halved since using ServiceNow.

Assistant Manager Operations and Support Center
Higher Education

"Revised: A+ Customer Care"

What do you like best?

VendorHawk looks like it will be a pretty slick tool once we can get all of our vendor data loaded into it. Its analytics are quite powerful and insightful.

What do you dislike?

Loading vendors into the tool is quite time-consuming and occasionally difficult. Admittedly, we didn't have a robust vendor management tool before, but it's important for potential buyers to note that getting this tool up and running can be quite a time sink. (But I think it's worth it.) -- Please also note, Vendor Hawk will assist you in loading your contracts and information into the tool for a fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I had the company send me some demo videos; they weren't the most beautiful things to watch, but they helped me understand the platform better. They were missing some features that VendorHawk has (we want to upload paper contracts into the system for reference). That feature DOES exist, and I had a call with their team to walk me through that process.

Biggest piece of advice: just talk to these guys. They are very helpful and eager to assist you in any way you might need. I appreciated their sincere desire to help me use their tool as effectively as possible.

Vendor management/review of vendors, licenses, and terms. Futuristically, once we've got everything loaded and let it analyze a few months of data, we intend to use the analytics to cull our vendor list and licenses to improve our vendor dollar spend efficiency.

"Awesome Product - and Keeps Getting Better"

What do you like best?

VendorHawk has enabled us to track and manage our multi-million dollar vendor spend but more importantly has added full transparency and accountability to our business processes, allowing each business unit and department to forecast and control their own opex through a common, intuitive interface and platform. No. More. Spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far. The VendorHawk team has been responsive to product feature feedback, and their monthly release cycle has resulted in new enhancements being added in a very rapid pace - a very good thing.

Managing vendor spend, especially in an increasing SaaS world, has become very complex. Previous methods of using Excel to track terms, renewal dates, etc., do not scale - even with a small enterprise, much less a large company with multiple departments and decentralized IT governance. VendorHawk enables all of these expenses to be tracked and forecasted centrally, but still allows decentralized management by departments who are truly accountable for the cost. A win-win.

Senior Security Engineer
Computer & Network Security

"Vendor management to the XTREME!!"

What do you like best?

VendorHawk's platform provides us a central location for our various departments (i.e. IT, Security, Accounting, Finance, Legal, etc) to collaborate about vendors in general, store all kinds of documents, optimize budgets across departments, keep track of contract details, and be alerted about expiring contracts, software licenses, etc.

I have had members of every department with access to VendorHawk praise the ease of use, the idea of centrally locating and storing important vendor information, and how application/license usage information helps drive informed budget decisions in relation to renewing and/or renegotiating software license contracts.

The support has also been PHENOMENAL!! They are great at accepting suggestions for improvement and always willing to make changes based on those suggestions (not necessarily exactly what is suggested, but generally some sort of variant that accomplishes the same thing as the suggestion).

What do you dislike?

That VendorHawk didn't exist earlier, because it has been fantastic!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try this solution out if you want a great and easy way to manage all your vendor details and contacts!

Coordination between departments for anything and everything vendor related. So, the legal team can upload the contract and specify the details of the contract (including redline variations of the contract kept throughout the negotiation process).

Emails about software license expirations and due dates for bills is extremely helpful and useful. That way we don't have anything fall through the cracks. The ability to integrate with other software is amazing, because it does all the heavy lifting for you by pulling all the data into VendorHawk without you needing to do much of anything.

Overall, the product is new so it may be missing a few components, but the support response time and their willingness to add features and components is second to none. Everything I felt was missing has been addressed, and addressed in a way that fit my use case. I haven't seen this much excitement between all these different departments over a single product in a very long time.

"Visually Intuitive and Insightful"

What do you like best?

The interface of VendorHawk provides a visually intuitive and insightful platform to get insight on your SaaS subscriptions and understand both where SaaS spend is going, and how much use your company is getting out of each software.

What do you dislike?

The interface can feel a little simplistic and it might not be immediately obvious how to drill down to get more detail, but ultimately minor problems. The iconography of the platform can be a little confusing when trying to find a specific function, but there are item titles when hovering that make up for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The team at VendorHawk is very responsive and helpful when implementing the tool. Having a visual platform to utilize to analyze software spend makes a huge difference, since you don't have to take the time to parse data from either accounting or other departments before creating your own reporting and graphs.

VendorHawk provides a good platform to analyze SaaS spend in one tool, without going back and forth between different data sources and analytics.

AI

"Vendor Hawk is a great product."

What do you like best?

Its ease of use and user interface, love all the custom fields you can add.

What do you dislike?

They have been responsive to suggestions, nothing I dislike. I was invited to be a beta customer early on so I've seen the evolution of their software and really like what direction they are heading in.

Tracking renewals on a spreadsheet has been replaced by this robust product. We've utilized some of the connected products to see SaaS licenses that were stale that could be reduced to save money. I also use it to track all my other hardware and software renewal contracts which provides even more value to be as a user.

"Mid Level Market - Fortune 100 level Software"

What do you like best?

They have a beautiful straightforward offering of how they help your business compete with the big boys - they help companies that buy a lot of software they don’t end up using and help companies use what they bought, save money where possible, and plan smarter for the future.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't say a negative word about these guys. They have great heads on their shoulders and an awesome product team.

Cutting through all of the noise to understand what we need to do to scale our business effectively and keep unneeded costs low.

"Great for Large Companies"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of entering tickets and issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the new update which makes it harder to view all of your tickets. Would be nice if they could have them all on one screen.

Account lock outs, account creation, folder access, program access, odd IT bugs.

"ServiceNow is easy to track assignments and provide status!"

What do you like best?

Reported incidents and tasked assignements is easy to report on and also view at anytime during the IT lifecycle.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a bit more -- updated and easier on the eyes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceNow is getting better in terms of the ease of using the system. I've used Remedy a lot longer so I can totally see a difference

Tracking for reported incidents in software systems

(10,001+ employees)

" One of the best AMS's"

What do you like best?

The tech support is fantastic and the GUI is easy to learn for the employees who only use this from a user level.

What do you dislike?

LONG implementation and the price point is a little on the high side.

Create internal/operational efficiencies

Drive innovation

Drive revenue growth

Enhance decision making

Improve compliance & risk management

Improve customer relations/service

(5001-10,000 employees)

"VendorHawk saved my job- I had no idea my department was wasting so much budget"

What do you like best?

These guys are honest straight-up people who genuinely care about the success of their customers

What do you dislike?

We've made several attempts to solve this problem with other vendors in the past only the resulting failure with vendorhawk we have experienced only success

Eliminate triple paying for software licenses that are no longer in use

(10,001+ employees)

"Best in class!"

What do you like best?

ServiceNow Software Asset Management is the best program there is for the job.

What do you dislike?

A bit hard to use at first, but really powerful and useful!

It keeps track of everything, and saves so much time and enhances my productivity!

ServiceNow Software Asset Management User Ratings

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* Software Asset Management Category
Do you work for ServiceNow Software Asset Management?

ServiceNow Software Asset Management Categories on G2