Secret Sushi Reviews & Product Details

Secret Sushi Overview

What is Secret Sushi?

We are a results-driven growth marketing agency that provides customized digital marketing services to companies that want to grow … fast. Think of us as your marketing partner. Consultants will usually leave you with a list of things to do. A partner will take things off your list and put them into action. Helping you grow your business is our focus.

Secret Sushi Details

Secret Sushi, Inc
2006
San Francisco, California
Answer a few questions to help the Secret Sushi community
Have you used Secret Sushi before?

Secret Sushi Reviews

Showing 10 Secret Sushi reviews
Location
Already have Secret Sushi?

Website Creation

Website Management

SEO

PPC

Social Media Ads

Content Creation

HubSpot set up and support

Blog creation and management

Sales Funnel Development

Lead Generation Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are growth-driven, attentive, and transparent. I appreciated their willingness to work with us and help us grow from a shaky foundation to a strong marketing machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since they have a dedication to being detail-oriented, there were times where I felt we got stuck in the weeds and didn't move forward as quickly as I would have liked to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Bring your challenges to Secret Sushi. They will help you solve them. Whether it is SEO troubles or content marketing, they have a wide range of marketing skills that make them a go-to resource for any company looking to create sustainable growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We didn't have a way to consistently get leads. We weren't truly creating content or doing lead generation. A lot of our marketing was based on just creating sales collateral. They helped us understand what we needed to do and the best ways to move forward. There were a lot of challenges, including and unwilling sales team and conflicting directions from Group, but we were able to overcome them and generate a 547% Marketing ROI in one calendar year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conference Program Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Secret Sushi has worked with my firm in a variety of ways. As a service provider, they helped us implement a digital marketing strategy that took advantage of standardized approaches, enabled growth/scalability, and leveraged appropriate software technology. The crew at Secret Sushi helped to flush out the main problem we were facing, diagnose the reasons for those challenges, and suggest ways to improve the situation and to help us meet — even exceed — our goals. Secret Sushi helped with software selection, integration with other tools, and provided great business advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's clear they place a high value their customers. It's not just lip service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't snatch them up and make them part of my company (and hoard them to myself). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you know you've got a problem with content, marketing, messaging, or online presence, consider asking Secret Sushi for help. They will listen to your concerns and help you determine if they're a good fit to solve your challenges. If not, they'll likely share ideas with you about how you might solve your challenges without their help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interoperability, automation, strategic vision. Most of all, we've become more CAPABLE of running our business effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Secret Sushi was tasked with creating a marketing campaign and promotional plan for a newly launched partner site to increase page views, downloads, and video views. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Secret Sushi always has an idea or application we could try when we're looking for a solution. They ask the right questions about our company and generate content that is on brand (as if we wrote it). Also, they're really fun to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We continue to work with Secret Sushi because we enjoy working with them and they deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We hired Secret Sushi to help with content marketing, social media strategy, data tracking, and audience engagement. All our social media platforms are posting engaging content on a daily basis. We're seeing an increase in page views on our site. We have more visibility into our audience and how we can target them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Content Strategist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with Secret Sushi for the past 2 years as part of my job. I couldn't be happier. They are as committed to our success as they are to their own. I rely on them for digital marketing, marketing automation, SEO, social and web strategy, and just to be there for me whatever my marketing needs. I highly recommend Secret Sushi to anyone seeking a digital marketing partner they can rely on for the long term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Professionalism, expertise, willingness, and transparency. We work like one team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I myself sometimes bottleneck the process by not being as scalable to them as they are to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We rely on Secret Sushi to be our digital marketing team so that we can focus on our core business of enterprise content strategy, content optimization, content development, and content transformation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with the Secret Sushi team on multiple projects. We started with the launch of a website in 2012 and carried it through to the present day with ongoing digital marketing. We've worked on everything from site development, SEO, PPC, email marketing, management/admin system to organic content development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From strategy to execution, the entire team gets in and rolls up their sleeves to either advise, coach and nurture our in house team or to plan, develop and execute campaigns on our behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this team, and I wish more agencies were like them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were seeking to break into the digital world and knew we'd be playing a lot of catch up. Getting us up and running was huge. The next big challenge was an expansion from Point A, optimization to keep it dialed in, and steady growth. The benefits have been phenomenal for us. Together we've nailed it year after year and we have seen our digital leads go from not even registering on the radar to being in our top two referral sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager, CloudExtend Brand
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our division is part of a larger company and we needed to create a brand to differentiate ourselves. Secret Sushi helped created the brand, the website, SEO, Adwords, and more, essentially operating as our outsourced marketing department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our contact at Secret Sushi is proactive, monitoring our site, recommending articles to generate real quality SEO, and ensuring that pages are created with proper headings, etc. They have contacts at Google which has helped in a pinch or two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If anything it's the fact that we don't work in the same physical space because I'm in East Coast and they are on West Coast. Video conferencing is used to overcome this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not been able to spend as much time with them as I would like. They have taught me a great deal about SEO, Google Analytics, proper way to create web pages (H1, etc.), and so much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Content Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The team at Secret Sushi is an experienced group of individuals that have taken our digital marketing strategy to the next level! They have provided excellent customer service and have helped our company grow through supporting our website design and SEO strategy. I would highly recommend their services! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Secret Sushi provides outstanding customer service to our team and takes the time to explain their approach and suggestions to help fulfill our needs and goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though we are in different time zones we make it work and communicate frequently with our partners at Secret Sushi. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Secret Sushi has worked with a variety of companies and has the experience and expertise to meet the needs of their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secret Sushi is helping manage our SEO strategy and website design for our two websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with the Secret Sushi team in my last three companies. They are my go-to team for turbo-charging my marketing programs. From SEO/SEM to content marketing and social, their bench strength is second to none. If you want a partner that genuinely listens to you while providing leadership and acts as a true extension of your team, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their deep expertise in all things digital marketing and their attitude. I have worked with many agencies in the past, and have never found anyone that truly acts as your partner (though they all say they do). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None I can think of, they always deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for a true partner, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secret Sushi is currently helping us with content marketing and social, though I have worked with them in other areas (SEO/SEM and design). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been working with Secret Sushi for more almost a decade. They are our one-stop shop for all of our marketing needs. They have done everything from our website creation, to trade show materials, marketing campaigns, analytics, the works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They care about the success of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with Secret Sushi for years. If I disliked anything, I would change agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secret Sushi helped implement a marketing automation system for us. This has provided tremendous intelligence for us to track leads, make sales, and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had worked with Adam and Secret Sushi a few times in the past and engaged them again recently for content marketing and social media strategy. They've always delivered good results in past SEO, design and marketing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I value their transparency and ongoing communication during projects and they've always met or exceeded my expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. That's why I keep rehiring them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content marketing, digital and social media strategy, SEO. They were able to get the SEO results up significantly in past projects and in the current engagement with them, we're already seeing much greater clarity around our target audience and have a clear idea of how to target them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.