Seasia Infotech

4.9

We have the expertise in conceiving, designing, developing and implementing the enterprise applications of any magnitude and on any platform.

Work for Seasia Infotech?

Learning about Seasia Infotech?

Seasia Infotech Reviews

Showing 4 Seasia Infotech reviews
Adria B.

"Very Responsive and Creative Team"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Seasia Infotech developed a native iOS app for my media company and they were able to implement a variety of functions and put a lot of time into understanding the goals and scope of the product.

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Seasia employs many women developers and project managers. As a woman business owner myself, I respect their recognition of all the skilled women in this field.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the functions of the app that I considered standard in the US were less familiar to the team, probably because they are based primarily in another country. But they were able to adapt quickly when such features were explained.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Seasia Infotech
Gerben R.

"I work closely with the Vice Present and Senior Developer"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have done several projects with them. I did overall a very good job. I would recommend them

What do you like best?

Their skills. There one stop IT offerings. There custumer friendly approach

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we had some culture 'things'. Sometimes I must learn from there use of communication. But we learn from each other very well. It's an interesting process.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would Highly recommend Seasia Infotech. You won't regret it

What iOS Developers solution do you use?

G
G2 User

"App Development"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This project was to develop a new Social Media Platform.

What do you like best?

We like the quality of the work that is provided as well as the efforts made to reach deadlines. They are also professional as well as knowledgeable in multiple different areas of expertise. They provide good feedback as well as recommendations towards your project.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning communication was a struggle, majority because of time zone difference as well as cultural adaption for both teams. But as time went on this became better throughout the project.

Randy K.

"Excellent Company and People"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I needed a reliable company to a complete internet application, both web side and mobile

What do you like best?

expertise, communication and reliability

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this relationship. We will have an ongoing relationship for several years

There are not enough reviews of Seasia Infotech for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

iOLAP Logo
iOLAP
4.8
iOLAP is a strategic data consultancy specializing in big data, business intelligence and data warehousing strategy and solutions.
Net Solutions Logo
Net Solutions
5.0
Net Solutions is a global digital technology company that helps brands leverage design, analytics, and engineering to create meaningful, personalized customer experiences for web, mobile, social and cloud.
Algoworks Logo
Algoworks
Algoworks is a global outsourced IT Services company and our business is to make the offshore strategy work for ISVs and software enabled companies.
One Six Solutions Logo
One Six Solutions
4.7
One Six Solutions is an Information Management and Software Engineering services provider. They take on complex challenges and create simple, straight-forward solutions that deliver high value. Their core competencies consist of both traditional and cloud based application development and information management solutions.
Mercury Development Logo
Mercury Development
Develops AMAZING iOS and Android APPS
AppsChopper Logo
AppsChopper
4.8
Appschopper, a Webby Central LLC Company, is a creative app design & development agency serving clients worlwide since 2011.
iTechArt Group Logo
iTechArt Group
iTechArt group is a custom software development and software outsourcing company.
URTeam Ltd Logo
URTeam Ltd
5.0
As a company we pride ourselves in offering a completely different level of service compared to our competition.
AppShark Logo
AppShark
3.2
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Practice.
MAAN Softwares INC. Logo
MAAN Softwares INC.
4.0
We specialize in the design and development of mobile applications and websites.

Learning about Seasia Infotech?

* We monitor all Seasia Infotech reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.