RocketLink Reviews & Product Details

RocketLink Overview

What is RocketLink?

RocketLink is URL shortener thet lets marketers, bloggers and entrepreneurs add retargeting pixels to any link they share so anyone who clicks can become their target audience in multiple ad platforms.

RocketLink Details

Wojciech Jasnos
Niepolomice, Poland
@WJasnos
3 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the RocketLink community
Have you used RocketLink before?

RocketLink Reviews

Showing 14 RocketLink reviews
Already have RocketLink?
General Manager
What do you like best?

1. User-Friendly. So far I found it the easiest retargeting, link sharing software I've tried

2. You can share the link via QR code, which is cool though

3. Minimalis and organized. Which is so important.

4. Their CS very responsive and truly put effort to help. They help me go through any setup steps.

5. Updating their features every month, which is important for nowadays. We always want something new, right? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some video tutorial for setup. But I am sure they already have in mind, just need to wait when it will launch :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's affordable and they have unlimited clicks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing campaigns

Retargeting opportunity

Shorten any link

building a custom ad list for our customers

Easy to share link and have the option using QR code to share it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Marketing
What do you like best?

RocketLink is such a simple tool, yet so powerful and can be used for so many use cases. As a marketer myself, I use RocketLink almost daily. I started with link sharing and continued with the whole suite like popups and opt in forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major that I dislike with RocketLink, the price could be a bit lower but for now I can easily justify it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, the whole suite is excellent, as a marketer I can 100% recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started with link sharing but opted in for the upgraded package - overall, very satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Insanely easy to use, allows you to customize your link preview and track who gets attracted. I also use it for A/B testing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I thought it was somewhat pricey but as the conversions started growing, I realized the tool had justified the amount paid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has all the essential features for retargeting and great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Rocketlink for retargeting and since we started using it, the ads on social media have been getting cheaper due to highly customized content that we can create using Rocketlink tracking features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Growth
What do you like best?

- intuitive and easy to use tool for shortening links;

- gives a possibility to customize link preview, so it looks more attractive and gains more readers of my articles;

- thanks to the possibility of adding pixel, I can build a base of people who clicked on my link and display them ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- the onboarding process could be more advanced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track my links and people who use it and retarget them later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User Manager
What do you like best?

I love RocketLink and what it does. I can convert long URLs to short URLs and I have the option of using my own custom domain for the company. I can also insert CTA from any URL as well. I can add all the pixels to retarget my visitors, in general, this is an amazing and simple software that every type of digital marketing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You need in-depth analysis, the control panel can be improved, it is too simple at this time. There is no segmentation yet. Hopefully these will be improved or implemented in the next update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend RocketLink software, it is a simple product, but there are many use cases if you are creative. It's great to be able to remarketing to people who click on a link, not just to those who visit the company's website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can shorten your URL and also add your pixel from different platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Analytics. The number of visitors and links is also quite high, it all depends on the plan you get, but it is cheaper than the competition. Last but not least, there is the possibility of using a custom URL, which is a great advantage, in terms of brand and delivery capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of use, powerful features, and quick setup. This is definitely the best link retargeting software that I used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike in RocketLink. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use RocketLink to measure our social media posts' performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Awesome tool - a must have if you are in the internet marketing industry. Chrome and Firefox extensions make RocketLink even easier and faster to use. If you are doing offline marketing, RocketLink also provide unqiue QR codes for your tracking links. Unlimited clicks & subdomains, clear stats, great support and fast development rate. I'm really impressed with their work - it's the best app of this type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. Would be good to have more tutorial video but that's all. I like everything about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I said before, it's a must have! There is no better offer on the market both in terms of quality and price. If you have any problems, RocketLink has an excellent support and they run a helpful community group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

FB ads, retargeting people, tracking links, QR codes for offline marketing, custom URL slugs (with my custom subdomain) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Creative Director
What do you like best?

RocketLink helps make you the most of external content. You may drive some traffic to others, but you get access to a brand new thing: creating custom audiences! Pop ups on external sites are just gold! Now I don't have to focus on creating content only - I take care of distribution more so I can target my audience where I thought it would not be possible. RocketLink notifications work really well and it is super intuitive even for those who are not computer-literate. Also, the support works great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As an avid user of mobile apps, I would love to transfer RocketLink features to a mobile app as well. It is still under development and we need to give it time but I can see a lot of potential here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their customer support is really good and can help you solve a lot of your problems not only in the early stages of using this product. Also, they run a FB group to make it work even smoother, better and faster. I couldn't recommend it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I always struggled with benefiting from linking to others and with creating content. Now, I can gather my audience in the other, effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Rocketlink offers an easy and convenient way using their downloable chrome extension to turn any url into trackable, shortened links with retargeting power for google adwords, linkedin, twitter, pinterest, facebook ads. Click activity through is recorded quite comprehensively in the dashboard - filtered by country, city, browsers and operating system. Another feature i like is the brands which neatly organizes my different clients pixels, to complement the chrome extension. Lastly, ability to add custom js code into CTA feature - tactical way to share links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much new features has been announced and hopefully, Rocketlink will continue to wow us with new advance techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you're into marketing online and wishes to keep track on your ROI and effectiveness. Definitely a time saver to start monitoring your internet marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing campaigns ROI via different channels and influencers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is fantastic and the support is great. The interface is super easy to use, the features are superb and they keep adding more. Overall, I don't need any other tool for link shortening. This is the only tool you will ever need supercharged with retargeting powers! What else could you ask for? Get it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None what's so ever on this one. too much good stuff going here Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customizable slugs (have you ever wanted a shortened link that says "rcl.ink/fivetacos" well you can't have it, I'm getting it as soon as the functionality comes out and linking it right back here)

Advanced dashboards with graphs, for all of us exponential growth fetishists :)

Customizable GUI (Rocketlink is intuitive, but this way you can have it as simple or complex as you Taco-filled hearts desire)

Bulk import (no more entering everything by hand - this literally has the potential to save you hours and make you thousands in taco money)

Advanced QR codes (this is one of the things that makes the app stand out from the crowd, apart from no unlimited traffic, unbeatable price, kick-ass support (DISCLAIMER: Wojtek won't actually beat you up, unless you take another Sumoling's taco-money))

Landingpages

Facebook Ads Manager tools

Broken link warnings (Destinations are editable, so you can edit pre-existing links - How's that for effortlessness)

And, (not) finally (there's a lot more)

Teams, so you can invite your friends to bask in your taco-filled glory! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

This link shortener is amazing! It has all the bells and whistles. I love using it because I can:

1. Shorten any link.

2. Put my retargetting pixel in the link!

3. Put a CTA overlay in the link, that appears over the page I am linking to.

4. Put anything I want in the CTA because I can put raw HTML in the CTA!

This is a game changer for my marketing. I love it and am using it all the time.

It even allows QR Codes and custom domains! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this tool! I really can't complain about anything.

If anything I could say that it is a relatively new product. I love products that have been around a while, because they have iterated past any snafus.

Rocketlink is out of the gate strong though. It has all the killer features it needs to have a great value proposition. The future is only up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use it. Don't just use some of the features. Use all of them. They work together like a symphony. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This service allows me to create links and posts that also have a CTA (Call to Action). So instead of just posting a link, I can include a video or blog post, or opt in box right in my link. I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I decided to check it out anyway, and WOW was I blown away. The UI is very user-friendly. The entire program is stupid-proof for novices like myself. And You can retarget FACEBOOK GROUPS. I feel like an unstoppable beast with this tool. I don't think I've been this happy about any product since deposit photos. And I haven't even begun to talk about the unlimited custom domains.

Very impressive job RocketLink team for putting together such a great product. Can't recommend highly enough. 10 out of10. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This time I've got absolutely not even half a bad thing to say. shocking I know! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I bought RocketLink to be able to track my links and add the Facebook pixel to visitors which on its own is boss, but then I saw all the other possibilities like adding other pixels, upsell conversions, tracking and retargeting people on secondary interests... The possibilities are pretty amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

The ease of using it and support by the Rocketlink team is commendable. Quite affordable and have all the essential features one can look for in any similar tool. It's certainly better than the existing market solutions in the market with unlimited clicks in every plan at this moment.

I wish if the creator come up with some more advanced analytics feature as source website and time of click and represent the clicks in pie-chart or bar graphs as the same is available in Bitly.

Plus, the WordPress plugin will be an added advantage for all of us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, just a slight tough learning curve for the newbies. Though also waiting for some more filter+sorting options and in-depth analytics which shows the source website of the visitor and time of clicking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's affordable and has unlimited clicks with all the plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helping us in retargeting and building a custom ad list for our visitors and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prezes Zarządu
What do you like best?

Simplicity. Adding pixels and tracking codes. Dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I would dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must have for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking all my links and people who use it. Retargeting opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.