Recur Post

3.8

Recur Post is a smart social media scheduler, that allows to get consistently predictable results automatically.

Work for Recur Post?

Learning about Recur Post?

Recur Post Reviews

Ask Recur Post a Question
Showing 10 Recur Post reviews
Recur Post review by Jada C.
Jada C.

"One of the Best"

What do you like best?

the pricing is one of best I've seen in the industry, most of the other similar services offering social media scheduling usually costs hefty price but I see Recur post to be one of the most affordable ones out there. there is a free plan available that's limited to 3 accounts which is more than enough for small-scale companies but if you need more you can always go for the premium plan. the best thing about this service is the number of social media sites supported by it, it includes Instagram, facebook, google plus, Linkedin and Twitter.

its very easy to schedule posts on Recur posts, you first need to build content based on your niche called content libraries, then you have to import media to these content libraries, you can either upload them or you got a wonderful build-in search option which lets you find similar images from their image base. you can then easily schedule these posts to the network you need according to your liking, you can either post them daily, weekly, monthly or even on special dates. you can also choose which social media site to post, to a single site or to multiple sites at the same time. you got an awesome calendar in which you can see the timing of the post. also, it provides you the best time to post according to the follower activity which is really nice.

What do you dislike?

I think the analytics need improvement with more follower insights. some of the posts i've tried to post based on the "best time to post" performed poorly than other posts so i don't recommend them if you're onto some niche which is specific to some demographics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great service, i highly recommend it to anyone who needs to manage their social media accounts with ease,

Recur post is a social media scheduling software.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Recur Post
Recur Post review by Mia C.
Mia C.

"Great for putting together and scheduling regular social media posts"

What do you like best?

RecurPost's ability to schedule social media posts is probably it's best feature. However, I also really like the tools it has for putting posts together. We can start off new posts with old posts and make any changes to make it more fresh. We also have a repository of content that we can use to piece and organize posts in a substantive way. The scheduling calendar is very intuitive to use. I also like the viewer metrics that RecurPost provides.

What do you dislike?

RecurPost has many great tools, but it's more expensive than some other similar social media account management tools. We happen to like the user-friendliness of RecurPost, but others that are more concerned about pricing might find enough features in other lower cost or even free platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many social media management applications out there today, so I think you should pick one that allows you the most control over your posts, provides viewer metrics, and also has a user interface that you're comfortable with using. RecurPost is that platform for us and I'm sure many others will like it as well.

RecurPost has helped to streamlined our social media post publishing across several accounts. We can write and plan a posting schedule ahead of time, which saves us time and resources, and also helps us to ensure content will be posted regularly to keep our followers engaged. Over time, I think it really helps to have a steady stream of content to give leads a chance to latch on to something that could later turn into a conversion.

What Other Social Media solution do you use?

Recur Post review by Hesbon K.
Hesbon K.

"A good social media scheduler "

What do you like best?

I like Recur post auto-scheduling capabilities, in that it is able to determine the best time to repost something and it is normally a time when the target group are likely to respond. I also find the content library very useful because I am able to put my content into categories which make it easy for me in choosing what to post and at what time.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that posting videos required subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recur Post is a good scheduling tool, it is easy to use and time-saving, so I say try it out.

Being able to schedule a post hours early is not only amazing but also time-saving, Recur Post has helped me manage the time I spend on social media.

Recur Post review by Hardik D.
Hardik D.

"Best Social Media Management Tool that gives you full control over your content"

What do you like best?

Ability to Recycle Posts and Feed Manager

They have an excellent support system. Dinesh instantly interacts on the FB Group and through emails.

What do you dislike?

User Interface is not appealing to eyes, they should work on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Free Version would convince you enough to go for paid one

I lead a Social Media Agency and it is difficult for me to manage all the social accounts of my clients independently. RecurPost helps me solve this problem with all my clients under one dashboard.

Recur Post review by Larissa I.
Larissa I.

"Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

That i can plan my post ahead of time. It save me a lot of time per day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having trouble with FB, but that is on FB not on recurpost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recurpost saves you a lot of time as a business owner. You can use all possibilties to increase your brandname on social media.

If you run in trouble the customers service is fantastic. Amazing help and very fast respons. You don't have to wait long to get a good answer or help. They are satisfied when you are satisfied.

More interaction, more views on social media.

Recur Post review by Adriana L.
Adriana L.

"Recurspost is a wanbabee"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of recycling my media posts. I also like the interface, it is clear and easy (although it could improve on design)

What do you dislike?

I dislike that their scheduler runs only at 8 AM GMT time every morning. This means i can't schedule something today and post it today. This is by far the most upsetting feature they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use MeetEdgar!

We are trying to reduce the time we spend on social media. We have realize is a great time saver and a relief to recycle posts because when we have too much work we know the social media will keep running.

Recur Post review by Administrator

"My favorite social media management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the set-it-and-forget-it setup of RecurPost. I can now take care of my core business activities and RecurPost will keep me active on social media.

What do you dislike?

I wish they supported Pinterest as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to upgrade, go for the medium plan and not small plan.

I saw a constant new traffic from FB and Twitter after I started using RecurPost.

Recur Post review by User

"Best free social media scheduling tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the library feature where I can re-use posts in each category

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they won't let you post the same post more than once on twitter

I use Recur Post to schedule all of my social media posts in advance.

Recur Post review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Buggy and poor customer service "

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the service however the buggy nature of the software combined with client service is not good

What do you dislike?

They lost all image media and were not able to fully restore it. My account was deactivated from a 3rd party service as well and I had to rebuild the library only to have it paused again. All in all a waste of time. Look elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social Pilot

Time Management

Recur Post review by User in Financial Services

"Was Good"

What do you like best?

This was a nice tool until some changes happened that makes Twitter reposting quite difficult.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to try more links before going to a higher tier of options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a nice tool but do look elsewhere for different options.

Social media posts and reposting our most popular topics

Learning about Recur Post?

* We monitor all Recur Post reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.