ReadNotify Reviews & Product Details

N/A

ReadNotify Reviews

Showing 11 ReadNotify reviews
Already have ReadNotify?
What do you like best?

Tracking an email is one of the crucial thing that our marketing team needs. It helps us to follow-up with our leads and future customer based on their activities on the email that are send to them earlier. All of these features and option can be done easily with ReadNotify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They had revise their premium plan with more expensive plan to be subscribe, but nothing advance has been upgrade with the service provided. With the fee that they are charging, i hope they can add more features and option to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadNotify is a good email tracker for small and medium company as they don't have too advance tools that can benefit a larger company, but still cheap and easy enough to be used and benefit small and medium company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using ReadNotify, we can categorized our mailing list with their behavior and activities with the email that are send before. It help us to prioritize which customers to focus on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Revenue Management Specialist
What do you like best?

It is so good and and i have so much benefit using ReadNotify as a tracker for email that i sent out. The report detail that I receive are so details that i can know which email are not delivered and which email are received and been read by the recipient . Other than that, I also can track the email without the recipient get notified that i am tracking the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website design for this software is poorly done and don't make us trust on their security at first. They should change the design layout to the modern design to make us the user have a little more confidence to their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadNotify is a good software to track and monitor emails that you have sent out. I really recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this software to track and monitor our email advertising campaign to oversee the success of the campaign. It really has provide the report and data that we can use to make the our organization growth better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in ReadNotify
Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

ReadNotify is really helpful when i am sending an urgent and important email. By using their service, i get notified when the recipient is reading my mail and how long they read the mail. I also can set the email from being printed if the emails contain sensitive data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They should make a video guided on how to use the software. For now, they provide a written Q&A and it is too long and difficult to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software can offer you a peace on mind knowing your email are safely arrive on you recipient mail inbox and they have read the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ReadNotify has provide me a service to protect my emails and let me track my emails easily. I dont need to do a follow-up emails if some of the emails are not been replied, i just need to check on the report if the emails are delivered and the has recipient read it or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Support Assistant
What do you like best?

Things that i liked the most with Readnotify is tracking that are implanted into the emails that I sent is completely invisible and wont trigger the recipient thinking that I try to spying on them, and it is a critical features so we don't lose our customers trust. It not like we trying to spying on our customers, we just use it to get report on how many of emails send that are actually opened by the recipient and how many are actually taking interest on our emails campaign. Not only that, Readnotify also can be use to protect the emails from get printed or get copied without permission to protect data sensitivity within the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Readnotify doesn't have a good graphic interface for their website and their system and often I get confused with the function because of the poor website structure. They have the best features in the market but lacks of good graphic interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadNotify is by far the best email tracking software that i have ever use. So many useful features are available that has help us boost our sales. They have a trial plan for companies to try their features and their paid plan don't cost too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have benefited so much for our email marketing campaign. We have so much more insight and information reported back and that helps us analyzing our emails marketing campaign and optimized it to produce the best result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Assistant
What do you like best?

Not many software can provide a function to track a emails. and ReadNotify has help me track report for emails that has been send. The process is so easy and I don't need to download any software to make it work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need to upgrade their website interface as it looks to old and they didn't give any assurance about the security and privacy for the emails that are sent from the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadNotify can be a great additional software to help with marketing department and they are not that costly. I recommend this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of the time, we don't know what happen with the emails that has been sent, but ReadNotify has give critical report either that emails safely has been delivered and that report really help my team with their campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

I like to using this tools when I'm sending important emails as i can get notified if the emails are safely delivered and read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The paid plan is too expensive and have a limited emails that can be sent. I hope they can revise their paid plan to be more flexible and have unlimited emails to be sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is really uncomfortable if sending an important email but never get a reply back, it make me guessing if im sending the email correctly or the recipient never get the email. Read notify help me removes the doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Support Specialist
What do you like best?

ReadNotify is a straightforward software which is i use it to get notify after the recipient of my emails has receive and read my email. No learning curves to understand how to software works and that really make me like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website interface doesn't interactive with mobile browser which make me have a hard time trying to use this software in my mobile. They also should have a multiple paid plan so user can choose plan that fit with their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a simple and cheap software, but can be very impactful to your works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What i have benefited when using RadNotify is, it has help me to track all my emails that i have send and get a report if the recipient has read the email or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Management
What do you like best?

ReadNotify really helps me to get insight for all emails that I have sent. I can get a report either the emails are received by the recipient and do they open my emails. Knowing what happens to the emails after I send, it helps me to draft my next action based on the report that I received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Operational wise, ReadNotify works excellent, but for the website interface, they look like they were built ten years ago. An upgrade for the interface to more sleek looking can draw more professionals using their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadNotify will be a great helper for any organization sales team that using a email marketing. I recommend you to try this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem with using emails as a medium of communication is, we don't know what happens to the emails after it was sent. ReadNotify helps me to remove the problem and get better insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phd student
What do you like best?

you can comfortably send a Email to special persons and check that are they see your mail or no. and you will have relaxed feeling that your mail has been send as successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that often this software as fault reports checked mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

you can send a message with any email to your important persons and check that is your mail seen by their or no. In this case, you will be assured that they certainly see your message even if they don't reply to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interior Designer
What do you like best?

When I send an email ReadNotify notifies me when, where, what time and for how long an email was read. It also notifies me if the email was reopened or forwarded. I like that I can choose whether to make tracking visible or invisible to the recipient of the email. But what I like the most about ReadNotify is that I can send messages that self destruct after being read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any shortcoming of this software apart from recipients sometimes not knowing that some emails they receive are being tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ReadyNotify is an excellent product with oustanding features, so you'll definitely be getting your money's worth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emails are prone to a lot of threats and it might be very costly to an organization if an email falls into the wrong hands. ReadNotify's self destructing message feature has addressed this problem for us and we can now send emails knowing that the chances of it falling in the wrong hands are very slim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It very r easy to use even for beginners.not complicated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing i dislike because as stated before easy for beginners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ReadNotify?

ReadNotify Categories on G2