GetNotify Reviews & Product Details

GetNotify Overview

What is GetNotify?

GetNotify.com is a Free Email Tracking service which notifies you when the email you send gets read. GetNotify.com sends you an email read notification as soon as the the recipient of your sent email opens and reads your email.

GetNotify Details

GetNotify Reviews

Showing 14 GetNotify reviews
Already have GetNotify?
Head of Marketing
What do you like best?

GetNotify is a website that helps you gain that extra edge on your emails and helps you find out whether your recipient has opened your email or not. It could be used by virtually anybody for any purpose. However, GetNotify has proved to be very useful for my Shopify Business. Here's what I like about it the most:-

1) Upgrades: GetNotify is basically free to use, however, if you need to send out more emails, you can always purchase more credits. For those who choose to use this professionally, I'd say it's completely worth it.

2) Tracking: GetNotify enables you to track Links within your e-mails.

3) Recipient Data: Not only will you get to know if your email has been opened or not, but you can even get other details such as how long your recipient has spent reading your e-mail. For those of you who want to delve into technical specifics, you can even get your recipient's IP Address, location, browser information and even what OS he/she is operating on.

4) Email Marketing: You can use GetNotify to collect useful metrics about your E-mail Marketing campaigns make informed decisions.

5) Go Incognito: You recipients won't know that the email is being tracked ;) ;) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing much to dislike about GetNotify. However, I have to admit that manually adding ".getnotify.com" to the domain name of each and every recipient is slightly irritating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1) I can track my emails without letting my recipients know.

2) I can collect useful metrics that can help me make informed decisions while I'm carrying out future campaigns. The most useful metric in my opinion is how long your recipient has spent reading your email and that speaks volumes about your presentation and 'hook' factor.

3) I'm running a small start-up and for people like me, softwares like this come along and help reduce our operational costs significantly - whilst benefiting us in the best way possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. The availability of free version for testing and that it doesn't let the recipient know that the email is being tracked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it a little expensive given that they have a lot to work on their aesthetics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can definitely go for GetNotify if you want it for personal use as they have a free trial. Test it you won't be dissapointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for tracking the link and CTA clicks in my emails. It help me target my right audience and I get to know whom to focus on next. I plan my follow up campaign accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in GetNotify
General Insurance Coordinator
What do you like best?

i didn't knew about this, that this feature was even possible, and I liked it, it was easier to take followups after that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i was kinda worried about the people who didnt know, this seemed somewhat fishey to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go ahead, try it, its worth the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

taking followups gets easier, and also its a time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in GetNotify
Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

It is a great additional for email as I can get a report or notification after the emails that I sent is read by the recipient. It help so much especially for those who are doing email marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The emails that are sent sometimes not delivered if i sent from the system, but work normally if i'm sending it using Gmail system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GetNotify is a great tools as a additional for you to get more information or insight for all the mail that you sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It help me to know if my email are delivered and are read by the recipient. It has removes the doubt if the email are correctly sent or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hafeez
What do you like best?

Tracking of email without notifying the recipient in real-time by simply adding .getnotify.com to the recipient email address. The user immediately is notified about the delivery and opening of the email by the recipient user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitation on the number of emails that can be tracked under the free tier plan of getnotify. Also, the User Interface of the website can be heavily revamped inline with modern websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Limit of emails under the free tier has to be enhanced from 5 emails to at least 10 emails per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GetNotify solved the problem of tracking emails like when the user has read the email. The user usually cannot deny the receipt of the email. GetNotify serves as an automated acknowledgment system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It instantly gives alert about opening of my sent mail is very nice. Also, I like its bulk emailing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Response from users received are blanks and its costing is also slightly higher side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who want to follow up payments and outstanding due!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to its user friendly navigation, I can immediately informed that end user has opened my email. In this way, I am ready for my next strategy. I can follow up my next business plan accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Email tracker and click notifications.It is basically free tracking email and email marketing. You can see who clicked and opened them. We have email tracker click notifications. Itrackmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is take little time. You need to search detial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would to make thing little easy in this getnotify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security problem. Email provider details I m getting from it. Outlook email tracker Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I love the online emailing or bulk emailing of getnotify. its best i think on the internet now a day because Its speedy and hassle free with very few configuration is required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some time security may issue. But as price constraint it may be ignored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best in email industry and provide best easy to use app. Helps u to solve daily email problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Daily and Bulk email to our customers or clients are made easy by GetNotify. We love the app because of easy navigation and integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

E-mal delivery confirmation.

E-mail tracking

Date and time of each opening, and re-opening by all recipients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing because this was my first experience using an email tracker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Follow up payments and outstanding

Elicit response from sales person of the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I like getting notifications that my email was viewed and received. Good CX and platform to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to use their email format and reformat email addresses for the technology to work. Not efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales execution and outreach, CRM enrichment and targeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President & CEO
What do you like best?

I like that I can easily know when my recipient has received My email and it allows me for better followup with colleagues and potential clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That if I send a video or a link the confirmation that the link was clicked and for how long they viewed the video is not available in the free version Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to track my activity better in the areas of prospecting and followup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Works well. Reliable. Keeps record of all emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service takes long to answer to service request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use your personal email for the main account email. Then add work email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security and read receipt concerns are addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Retail
What do you like best?

If it worked, that would be great, tried it many times, didn't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contents of my emails are empty when recipient opens the email. Customer support does not respond at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No real customer support. They didn't respond to emails to their Contact Us. I have stopped using it, it didn't work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wanted to know if customers actually received important information, but the service frequently deletes the body of the emails. Caused problems with customers, made things worse. Tried off and on to see if it was working better, but it wasn't Stopped using . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Notification portion works very well. Serves its purpose very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

getnotify sometimes adds "email81.com" at the end of your email that your recipient sees and when they hit reply their email back to you never arrives in your inbox. Has cost me 4 construction jobs, app $80k and just today caused me to miss picking up a $1700 check from a client who was waiting for me at a job site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is NO customer support. We have sent 8 "Contact Us" messages to them with no reply.

All products and services have problems. Not addressing those problems and ignoring your clients is the kiss of death. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking who and when emails are read are critical in the construction business.

We leave our sent emails in the sent folder of email until we see a getnitify notification that our email was read. Then we file both the read notification and our sent email into the clients email folder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for GetNotify?

GetNotify Categories on G2