PitchEngine Reviews & Product Details

PitchEngine Overview

What is PitchEngine?

Pitchengine is a new media and marketing software company whose products are used by more than 50,000 brands and small businesses worldwide. Best known for easy-to-use marketing software, Pitchengine is used by the world's largest brands including Walmart, Pepsico, Budweiser and more.

PitchEngine Details

PitchEngine is a media and marketing software that allows you to publish marketing messages to the web and mobile and connects you with your audience though content.

Pitchengine pioneered content marketing software starting in 2008. Since then, more than 50,000 brands have made engaging, interactive content a priority with Pitchengine. No other platform optimizes content for the social web and mobile devices like Pitchengine which won a #PRTech award in 2015. With Pitchengine, it's not about traditional spam distribution to generic RSS feeds on third party web sites. Pitchengine enables you to create better content that connects with a relevant audience — your fans, customers and influencers.

PitchEngine

Showing 35 PitchEngine reviews
Already have PitchEngine?
Business Development Manager
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

The one thing I like so much about PitchEngine is that using search optimization you can create content of your business and share it through the social avenues. In my company, PitchEngine has been very instrumental especially for the marketing department where the department is able to come up with content of the organization and then share it to the world through the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Despite the relative low funding, I appreciate the fact that PitchEngine has been beneficial to over 500 major businesses across the globe and helped them in marketing their business content. Therefore I got no dislike for the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To those still not aware of PitchEngine I recommend them to visit the platform and take the advantage and spread there content to many people across the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Safaricom ltd, PitchEngine is highly helping us solve the advertisement cost challenges. The platform is highly accessible and with the use of mobile devices on the increase globally, Safaricom company hopes to maximize the opportunity availed by the platform to bring convenience and cut costs. Major benefit realised so far is significant reduction of advertising costs to publicise our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Engineer
What do you like best?

PitchEngine is a great suit which allowed me to stay in touch and collaborate on projects with coworkers while working from remotely for a company from home. With PitchEngine we can check co-workers availability, send direct individual and group messages and video chat easily. You can archive important conversations as well as easily send an invite to your contact within PitchEngine to adopt the software if they are not using it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PitchEngine might be a bit slow. We usually turn the camera off to save somw bandwidth, especially if we are screen sharing since we don't need to see each other anyway. Audio and shared screen is the usual way to work on PitchEngine for us. The main disadvantage of Hangouts is that it does not currently allow the sending of files. PitchEngine has no such features. Every time when I want to look for an image in a conversation I have to google how to get to the weirdly-hidden archive folder in Google Photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PitchEngine gives a fast and efficient communication setup for its users, allowing them to contact clients, coworkers, and friends easily and efficiently, with very few drawbacks. PitchEngine is very flexible and very well thought out for corporate environments where they can all be communicated in addition to the google suite. We can review and search through conversations dating back nearly a decade. PitchEngine is such agreat and effective suit rather than other market products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

The Asset feature. It has saved our agency a lot of time by being able to upload our logos and pictures and to stash them in a cache. All of our previous photos are tagged as well so when we post something similar in the future, we already have a great selection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general, I just hate how many PR platforms there are and how hard it is to narrow between them. However, Pitchengine is much more modern and new than other PR software and it is refreshing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely look into it- it is inexpensive so there is no excuse for not using this tool anyway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

News room style blogging. We always want to stay modern and up to date with our content and how it is presented, and PitchEngine has played a huge part in that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Campaign Director
What do you like best?

I enjoyed the easy to use, intuitive feel to PitchEngines press release builder. It allowed me to create a custom press release template that ended up allowing me to be much more efficient. It was easy to learn and customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would occasionally run into issues when trying to upload a media file into PitchEngine. This could be frustrating at times and i would have to play around with the media and change file sizes and try again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend PitchEngine to anyone who needs to create custom press releases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PitchEngine really helped our business increase the speed of creating new press releases. We have benefited from more efficiency and many hours being saved. This is important in a company of small to medium sized where making the most of every hour counts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Store Manager
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

Absolutely everything about pitch engine is fantastic. I love the ease of use, set up time, and the fact that going from start to finish is easy and quick. Usually my biggest gripe with software has to do with the customer service that you have to deal with when there is some sort of issue. I can honestly say they have been the most helpful, quick, and most courteous to deal with. I will continue to use this product for as long as they are still in business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is the only piece of software that I have absolutely zero issues with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to customize and save templates is fantastic, it saves so much time. I can also reshare things directly from here instead of having to go to another site and re log in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer service representative
What do you like best?

I like that that this application is easy to use. Sometimes, I do not know what to do or how to arrange my ideas. So, this application has all the communication tools I need to think and actually create my ideas and help me spread and share all. It is literally the best because it gives it is the best tool that helps me communicate with my brand. This tool is a strong communicating strategy helps me develop my idea for my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this application has so many versions. I have to download the updated one to build smart products. My plan starts to clutter when the version of this application gets old and gets slow. I dislike that this tool seems hard for me to share my vision idea planned to show to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service helped me develop my brand and it was easy since the tools were simple to use to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed help to create my ideas and this tool helped me put my ideas down. This tool is advanced and allows me to view what my tasks can be for the future. I benefit from this engine because it gives me a perfect vision board of my future plan that I can even share with my friends. I dislike that anyone can view your ideas and opinions where companies will steal or use against my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

You don’t have to sign into Wordpress or another outlet to post your blog or news story. Pitch engine allows you to just pin your story and get on with your day. It also creates a great layout for your stories that make it easy to find what you’re looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to get the Hang of pitchengine just because I have been so used to Wordpress and journoportfolio but this has worked great one you take the tourtorials ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

you can see what other stories people are publishing so that you’re not publishing the same idea as them. You can also comment and like other stories so you can get good feedback on your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

Pitch Engine is yet another public relation software that is powerful and easy to use. PitchEngine has a clean and simple user interface. PitchEngine is easy to setup and to learn. PitchEngine allows users to deliver marketing content to web through browser or mobile device. Pitch Engine is great tool to stay connected to the audience.This is recommendable to agencies like ours who wants a PR software that is handy and easy to utilize. Pitch Engine customer support is quite good and the staff is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend PitchEngine for its capabilities and seamless integration. Pitch Engine helps with Search Engine Optimization tasks.Pitch Engine get you right away to influencers who are very important to your website and business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall I think this product is simply offering a medium quality service. If brought to a competition, this won't win over the others. Although this is not one of the best PR software, but it will satisfy you and won't fail meeting your needs in any ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wish my posts would be more visible in Google searches (this is not a disadvantage anyway). I also want it to ranked higher so that I could gain more audiences. The real disadvantage is there are times that my website act glitchy like it is not responsive when opening photos, taking so much time in downloading images or else randomly shut down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how there are different sample templates that you can use so all of the pitches look different Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how there’s not a trial and it costs $15 a month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are not only able to send out better pitches but we can see the analytics behind them as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I would like to use Pitch Engine to help me pitch for press release lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think PitchEngine is a great app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use for interviews or press release lists. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m usually accepted for press release lists and I recently applied for one, and I recently applied for one and had to send a follow up email. But hopefully I will be accepted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Promotional model
What do you like best?

I love how user friendly and easy to follow this source is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my browser would freeze and I’d have to resubmit forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to network and find further research in whatever topics I’m exploring through pitch engine better than with any other platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The software is user friendly and easy to learn and use. It meets all of my PR needs and is able to assist with search engine optimization to get the news out to subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software does not have the more advanced components that some more in depth users might find useful. Other facets may need to be explored for this to happen but I am happy with the software as it meets my immediate needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting it out on Google searches quickly to increase my audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate and put your ideas into action. Being able to easily access the platform and market it helps enhance the face of my brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many different versions and updates, it gets confusing trying to find everything you need in one space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to communicate my goals and vision with my brand by creating an easily accessible vision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to show my ideas in a clear professional manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t have anything to dislike, I found it to be really useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When it comes to pitching ideas I feel sometimes it’s hard for people to communicate clearly because of being nervous. But pitch engine takes that away and makes is fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the newsroom feature, which allow you to advertise on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It flies in the face of traditional copywriting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes social media content creation easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Well first of all it’s easy for me to use especially as far as navigation goes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wat I dislike is the fact I don’t This this service has been made to its full quality or capability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly I’m solving problems as friends as visibility thru various search engines and benefits can be as simple as this product delivers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Analyst
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

How it helps me with the presentations that I have to get together and with my pitch and visualizations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is not set up for people who aren't tech savvy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a need for your business if you want to be successful you need this program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writer's block that's the main thing that it has helped me with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Lo mejor

Me gusta que el sistema ayude a mi flujo de trabajo: notas de prensa y copys publicitarios. Se trata de una plataforma parecida a un blog de empresa para legos en la materia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor

Echo en falta un servicio centralizado para blogeros en el que puedan pedir opiniones. Tener una localización central para conseguir inspiración acercaría la distancia entre blogeros y clientes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Valora tus propios pros y contras antes de tomar una decisión, siempre puedes intentarlo con un trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Es una manera práctica y sencilla de crear notas de prensa sin invertir grandes cantidades en redactores profesionales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Core Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

I like that the system helps serve my main focus of work; press releases and advertising copy. The platform is sort of like a blogging platform for companies that really do not know how to blog. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service lacks a central location for bloggers and medical contacts where people can contact to pitch them like with a blog post. Having a central location to pitch ideas would bridge the gap between these two groups of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving how to effectively create Press Releases with PitchEngine. I am getting a cost-effective way to do press releases and media outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Love the intuitive nature of the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No negative feedback yet, I love all the features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this to create amazing content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

layout and content creation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PitchEngine helps me have clarity and efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't have a dashboard when I can see all my ongoing projects/tasks at the same time (details included) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pitchengine allows us to connect with other facilities in a way that we weren't able to before. Networking and community outreach has improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The tools, products, and services offered by the company for communication purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a pricey service, but it gets the job done overall, so I can't really complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools and services offered are heightened above those of other companies because it allows PR professionals to communicate effectively and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Partner
International Trade and Development
What do you like best?

Pitchengine helps you ensure you send out quality, from larger press releases to the TinyPitch emails (our most used). It also allows us to organize our media (logos) into campaigns, color usage that our team can easily access when away from the office. It has definitely elevated our media creation so all of our campaigns and outreach looks fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, though we wish they did distribution too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product to generate media for consumption but keep in mind it is not a distribution service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Curating our best media outreach to clients as well as the communities we impact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I Love the features to help with social media platforms. It’s easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The format of the app itself. It could be better in that aspect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting a little social media presence for my tv show — it has great benefits because my entire profile matches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like the ease of posting a press release on the site -- it's super quick and easy usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like I have any control over which media outlets are targeting with the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well-priced alternative to a lot of other sites out there -- just ensure you review and understand how it's used and which outlets can be targeted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There used to be a free option to use the service which was great for nonprofits but it's still a solid service to try and increase bandwidth and reach with press releases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for PitchEngine?

PitchEngine Categories on G2