PitchEngine Reviews & Product Details

What is PitchEngine?

Pitchengine is a new media and marketing software company whose products are used by more than 50,000 brands and small businesses worldwide. Best known for easy-to-use marketing software, Pitchengine is used by the world's largest brands including Walmart, Pepsico, Budweiser and more.

PitchEngine Screenshots

1-25 of 34 total PitchEngine reviews

PitchEngine Reviews

1-25 of 34 total PitchEngine reviews
System Engineer

"A great suite and a social platform."

What do you like best?

PitchEngine is a great suit which allowed me to stay in touch and collaborate on projects with coworkers while working from remotely for a company from home. With PitchEngine we can check co-workers availability, send direct individual and group messages and video chat easily. You can archive important conversations as well as easily send an invite to your contact within PitchEngine to adopt the software if they are not using it yet.

What do you dislike?

PitchEngine might be a bit slow. We usually turn the camera off to save somw bandwidth, especially if we are screen sharing since we don't need to see each other anyway. Audio and shared screen is the usual way to work on PitchEngine for us. The main disadvantage of Hangouts is that it does not currently allow the sending of files. PitchEngine has no such features. Every time when I want to look for an image in a conversation I have to google how to get to the weirdly-hidden archive folder in Google Photos.

PitchEngine gives a fast and efficient communication setup for its users, allowing them to contact clients, coworkers, and friends easily and efficiently, with very few drawbacks. PitchEngine is very flexible and very well thought out for corporate environments where they can all be communicated in addition to the google suite. We can review and search through conversations dating back nearly a decade. PitchEngine is such agreat and effective suit rather than other market products.

Customer service representative

"Great engine to share with brands and communicate!"

What do you like best?

I like that that this application is easy to use. Sometimes, I do not know what to do or how to arrange my ideas. So, this application has all the communication tools I need to think and actually create my ideas and help me spread and share all. It is literally the best because it gives it is the best tool that helps me communicate with my brand. This tool is a strong communicating strategy helps me develop my idea for my company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this application has so many versions. I have to download the updated one to build smart products. My plan starts to clutter when the version of this application gets old and gets slow. I dislike that this tool seems hard for me to share my vision idea planned to show to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service helped me develop my brand and it was easy since the tools were simple to use to create.

I needed help to create my ideas and this tool helped me put my ideas down. This tool is advanced and allows me to view what my tasks can be for the future. I benefit from this engine because it gives me a perfect vision board of my future plan that I can even share with my friends. I dislike that anyone can view your ideas and opinions where companies will steal or use against my brand.

Assistant Campaign Director

"PitchEngine for Building Press Releases"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the easy to use, intuitive feel to PitchEngines press release builder. It allowed me to create a custom press release template that ended up allowing me to be much more efficient. It was easy to learn and customize.

What do you dislike?

I would occasionally run into issues when trying to upload a media file into PitchEngine. This could be frustrating at times and i would have to play around with the media and change file sizes and try again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend PitchEngine to anyone who needs to create custom press releases.

PitchEngine really helped our business increase the speed of creating new press releases. We have benefited from more efficiency and many hours being saved. This is important in a company of small to medium sized where making the most of every hour counts!

Store Manager
Writing and Editing

"Nothing bad about Pitch Engine"

What do you like best?

Absolutely everything about pitch engine is fantastic. I love the ease of use, set up time, and the fact that going from start to finish is easy and quick. Usually my biggest gripe with software has to do with the customer service that you have to deal with when there is some sort of issue. I can honestly say they have been the most helpful, quick, and most courteous to deal with. I will continue to use this product for as long as they are still in business.

What do you dislike?

This is the only piece of software that I have absolutely zero issues with.

The ability to customize and save templates is fantastic, it saves so much time. I can also reshare things directly from here instead of having to go to another site and re log in.

"PitchEngine Review"

What do you like best?

The Asset feature. It has saved our agency a lot of time by being able to upload our logos and pictures and to stash them in a cache. All of our previous photos are tagged as well so when we post something similar in the future, we already have a great selection.

What do you dislike?

In general, I just hate how many PR platforms there are and how hard it is to narrow between them. However, Pitchengine is much more modern and new than other PR software and it is refreshing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely look into it- it is inexpensive so there is no excuse for not using this tool anyway.

News room style blogging. We always want to stay modern and up to date with our content and how it is presented, and PitchEngine has played a huge part in that!

I

"Great option to"

What do you like best?

Pitch Engine is yet another public relation software that is powerful and easy to use. PitchEngine has a clean and simple user interface. PitchEngine is easy to setup and to learn. PitchEngine allows users to deliver marketing content to web through browser or mobile device. Pitch Engine is great tool to stay connected to the audience.This is recommendable to agencies like ours who wants a PR software that is handy and easy to utilize. Pitch Engine customer support is quite good and the staff is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend PitchEngine for its capabilities and seamless integration. Pitch Engine helps with Search Engine Optimization tasks.Pitch Engine get you right away to influencers who are very important to your website and business.

What do you dislike?

Overall I think this product is simply offering a medium quality service. If brought to a competition, this won't win over the others. Although this is not one of the best PR software, but it will satisfy you and won't fail meeting your needs in any ways.

I wish my posts would be more visible in Google searches (this is not a disadvantage anyway). I also want it to ranked higher so that I could gain more audiences. The real disadvantage is there are times that my website act glitchy like it is not responsive when opening photos, taking so much time in downloading images or else randomly shut down.

UP

"Great and reliable! "

What do you like best?

You don’t have to sign into Wordpress or another outlet to post your blog or news story. Pitch engine allows you to just pin your story and get on with your day. It also creates a great layout for your stories that make it easy to find what you’re looking for.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to get the Hang of pitchengine just because I have been so used to Wordpress and journoportfolio but this has worked great one you take the tourtorials !

you can see what other stories people are publishing so that you’re not publishing the same idea as them. You can also comment and like other stories so you can get good feedback on your content.

Core Technology Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"PitchEngine has served my needs as a content management system."

What do you like best?

I like that the system helps serve my main focus of work; press releases and advertising copy. The platform is sort of like a blogging platform for companies that really do not know how to blog.

What do you dislike?

The service lacks a central location for bloggers and medical contacts where people can contact to pitch them like with a blog post. Having a central location to pitch ideas would bridge the gap between these two groups of people.

I am solving how to effectively create Press Releases with PitchEngine. I am getting a cost-effective way to do press releases and media outreach.

Founding Partner
International Trade and Development

"Software that ensures your pitches are effective"

What do you like best?

Pitchengine helps you ensure you send out quality, from larger press releases to the TinyPitch emails (our most used). It also allows us to organize our media (logos) into campaigns, color usage that our team can easily access when away from the office. It has definitely elevated our media creation so all of our campaigns and outreach looks fantastic.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing, though we wish they did distribution too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product to generate media for consumption but keep in mind it is not a distribution service.

Curating our best media outreach to clients as well as the communities we impact.

"Los más y menos de PitchEngine"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor

Me gusta que el sistema ayude a mi flujo de trabajo: notas de prensa y copys publicitarios. Se trata de una plataforma parecida a un blog de empresa para legos en la materia.

What do you dislike?

Lo peor

Echo en falta un servicio centralizado para blogeros en el que puedan pedir opiniones. Tener una localización central para conseguir inspiración acercaría la distancia entre blogeros y clientes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Valora tus propios pros y contras antes de tomar una decisión, siempre puedes intentarlo con un trial.

Es una manera práctica y sencilla de crear notas de prensa sin invertir grandes cantidades en redactores profesionales.

Technical Support Analyst
Computer & Network Security

"Easy and convenient to use and very needed"

What do you like best?

How it helps me with the presentations that I have to get together and with my pitch and visualizations

What do you dislike?

Is not set up for people who aren't tech savvy

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a need for your business if you want to be successful you need this program

Writer's block that's the main thing that it has helped me with

"Easy, Medium Skill Level"

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly and easy to learn and use. It meets all of my PR needs and is able to assist with search engine optimization to get the news out to subscribers.

What do you dislike?

The software does not have the more advanced components that some more in depth users might find useful. Other facets may need to be explored for this to happen but I am happy with the software as it meets my immediate needs.

Getting it out on Google searches quickly to increase my audience.

Promotional model

"This was my most useful platform when learning how to begin my PR journey."

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly and easy to follow this source is!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my browser would freeze and I’d have to resubmit forms

I have been able to network and find further research in whatever topics I’m exploring through pitch engine better than with any other platform!

"Good service but a bit finicky"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of posting a press release on the site -- it's super quick and easy usability.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like I have any control over which media outlets are targeting with the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well-priced alternative to a lot of other sites out there -- just ensure you review and understand how it's used and which outlets can be targeted.

There used to be a free option to use the service which was great for nonprofits but it's still a solid service to try and increase bandwidth and reach with press releases.

CEO
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Every picture tells a story"

What do you like best?

Very attractive, professional looking layouts. Easy to format and share on social media. The feeds look great on my client's website.

What do you dislike?

I wish my PitchEngine posts ranked higher in Google searches. The feed used to display nicely on Facebook, but no longer. The "Followers" process is a bit of a mystery to me. Not sure how people go about following and when they do, what happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I still use PRWeb for major press release distribution.

Creating and distributing short 250-word media pitches. Ultimately we want these articles found by search engines. Several media outlets and bloggers re-post the stories.

VP Tourism Marketing

"Tourism Promotion of Destination using Pitch Engine"

What do you like best?

It's a great format and very easy to use. I love that you can add photos. It's also handy to add as a blog feed to our media page on the website.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a downside to using this product. The review asks that I use more words, but if it's not broken... I don't see why I should fix it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The format is simple and easy to use. You should add the feed to your own website to get better Google ratings.

We utilize Pitch Engine for tourism marketing of our community, Glenwood Springs, Colorado.

"Pitch Engine"

What do you like best?

I would like to use Pitch Engine to help me pitch for press release lists.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think PitchEngine is a great app!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use for interviews or press release lists.

I’m usually accepted for press release lists and I recently applied for one, and I recently applied for one and had to send a follow up email. But hopefully I will be accepted.

"Overall easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate and put your ideas into action. Being able to easily access the platform and market it helps enhance the face of my brand.

What do you dislike?

Too many different versions and updates, it gets confusing trying to find everything you need in one space

Being able to communicate my goals and vision with my brand by creating an easily accessible vision.

Advisory Board
Performing Arts

"Pitchengine fits our company needs"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the various layout options give us flexibility to customize according to our needs.

What do you dislike?

Video linking can be temperamental and doesn't always want to work.

We do not have tech support on staff. Pitchengine gives us the ability to have an online newsroom presence and easily share our news on various platforms without hiring additional tech staff.

Response from Jason Kintzler of PitchEngine

I think our new editor has taken care of the video issues you might have had. You can also embed things like Instagram and Facebook posts as well now!

AP

"Pitch Engine for Public Relations Agency"

What do you like best?

Being able to increase the SEO for press releases for our clients, as well as generating a link for easy press release sharing in tweets and contact with journalists. It's also very easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for creating pitches for specific client categories, opposed to having to file them under our general company category. Website can take a very long time to load.

This is a great way to easily share content and make sure our releases are easily traceable on Google and other search engines.

"Raymond Smith review"

What do you like best?

Well first of all it’s easy for me to use especially as far as navigation goes

What do you dislike?

Wat I dislike is the fact I don’t This this service has been made to its full quality or capability

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly

Honestly I’m solving problems as friends as visibility thru various search engines and benefits can be as simple as this product delivers

C

"Absolutely lovely!"

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to show my ideas in a clear professional manner.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t have anything to dislike, I found it to be really useful.

When it comes to pitching ideas I feel sometimes it’s hard for people to communicate clearly because of being nervous. But pitch engine takes that away and makes is fun.

"Pitches made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love how there are different sample templates that you can use so all of the pitches look different

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how there’s not a trial and it costs $15 a month.

We are not only able to send out better pitches but we can see the analytics behind them as well

AP

"Easy to use but occasionally glitchy "

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and can be figured out by intuition. I also like the aesthetics.

What do you dislike?

The website is easy to navigate but can be glitchy - i.e. randomly shutting down, not opening photos, taking an excessively long time to download photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is great for agencies that manage multiple brands. I also recommend it to anyone who is looking for a relatively inexpensive place for their company's news to live (with text, hyperlinks, multimedia assets) with easy social sharability.

PitchEngine offers a place for news to live online with multimedia assets without needing an office website/newsroom for every individual client.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

PitchEngine helps me have clarity and efficiency.

What do you dislike?

That I can't have a dashboard when I can see all my ongoing projects/tasks at the same time (details included)

Pitchengine allows us to connect with other facilities in a way that we weren't able to before. Networking and community outreach has improved.

PitchEngine Pricing

9.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Press Release Distribution Category
Do you work for PitchEngine?

PitchEngine Categories on G2