Peanut Butter

5.0

Peanut Butter administers student loan assistance programs to help employers attract, retain, and engage college-educated talent.

Work for Peanut Butter?

Learning about Peanut Butter?

Peanut Butter Reviews

Ask Peanut Butter a Question
Showing 12 Peanut Butter reviews
Peanut Butter review by Julie K.
Julie K.

"Should Teach "How to be an Awesome Vendor""

What do you like best?

PB is laser focused on providing the best experience for their customers and end users. They are on top of every request and respond quickly, efficiently and professionally. Their technology works great, too.

What do you dislike?

No downsides whatsoever. My employees are happy and I'm a very happy administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their service is offered by other vendors, but I know those vendors won't provide you and your employees with attention that Peanut Butter will.

Offering our student loan assistance benefit will lead to improved attraction and retention. This benefit will differentiate us from our competition.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter review by Administrator

"So simple!"

What do you like best?

From start to finish, Peanut Butter made setting up a student loan assistance program simple. They provided the details we'd need to share with our team to get started, and walked us through the all of the steps needed to administer the benefit. 5-10 minutes a month, and everyone loves it.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if student loan assistance programs were tax preferred. This is a national level thing though, not a service or provider thing.

Offering a student loan assistance program means that more of our employees can comfortably participate in our retirement savings programs, pay down loan debt faster, and feel more confident in their long term financial health. Less fiscal anxiety is greater peace of mind, and greater ability to focus on their work while they are at work. It also lets our team know that we value them and their educational efforts.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

Peanut Butter review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"A user's perspective "

What do you like best?

As an everyday user Peanut Butter was a seamless way for my employer to help me pay off my student loans. I'm not sure what all went into the behind the scenes implementation but it only took a few minutes to get setup and in the system. I had no problems! Communications were clear and friendly, payments were on time, and it was generally painless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. From a user perspective, everything was great.

Again I'm just a user so no business problems being solved here... just a happy worker with his grad school work was paid off around 8 months early.

Peanut Butter review by User

"Easily get ahead on Student Loans"

What do you like best?

I can not promote Peanut Butter enough. It is an exciting benefit offered by my organization that sets them apart in the market and attracts talent. Not only do I get some extra money to get ahead on my loans but whenever I have an issue or a question the Peanut Butter team is extremely responsive and personable. They are definitely not an automated robot system.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards are a great overview perspective but they are not as dynamic as they could be. I can see how this could be tricky with consolidated loans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to show your employees you're investing in them.

PB makes me feel like my organization cares about my financial wellbeing and the effort I put in to be a skilled worker and not just offering traditional continued education benefits.

Peanut Butter review by Administrator

"Fast, Simple & Hassle-Free"

What do you like best?

Peanut Butter is such a great benefit for our employees and I love how easy it is to navigate through the portal as an admin. It is super user friendly to make any changes. Additionally, if I ever have questions for Peanut Butter representatives, they are on-top of it and provide a prompt response!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike about Peanut Butter services.

We have a lot of young new hires who are fresh out of college so being able to provide a benefit to help them pay off their student loans is huge for us and a great selling point as we continue to hire within our organization!

Peanut Butter review by Elena M.
Elena M.

"Stronger employee retention!"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to administer & use. Our employees handle the enrollment completely on their own, making it very efficient for our internal team!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could add future suspend dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will see a difference in your turnover rate. Employees really appreciate the benefit.

We are seeing stronger employee retention in the population enrolled with Peanut Butter than the population without. We are also seeing more candidates come through our door!

Peanut Butter review by User

"Peanut Butter made that extra difference on my student loans to get them out of the way, faster!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a contribution on top of what's already required for payment.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything! Hard to fill this 40 character minimum.

We have a young population, so it's just showing employees that our company cares about the issues that we're facing with student loans in this day and age as tuition is rising so much faster than entry-level job salaries.

Peanut Butter review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Peanut Butter has been a fantastic partner "

What do you like best?

We love the ease of use as well as the integration with our systems. Employees using the system have loved it! Peanut Butter's customer service is off the charts. They respond to any questions that you might have within 24 hours or less.

What do you dislike?

There is some confusion on getting participants set up in the system. Ie. when are they actually up and running, etc. However, PB's CEO is quick to respond and provide fantastic clarification on the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with!

Recruiting and retention-has helped us to hire a different type of job candidate for some of our markets.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and then it is reoccurring so I don't have to worry about it!

What do you dislike?

Everything is awesome! There is nothing I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set it up as soon as possible!

Helping to pay my student loans

Peanut Butter review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My Review for PB"

What do you like best?

I like that I am receiving this benefit from my employer.

What do you dislike?

nothing! I have no issues at all with this product.

I am able to receive a student loan payment from my employer.

Peanut Butter review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Peanut Butter is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

No hassel, easy to make changes, helpful staff, and goodbye loans!

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to complain about.

Paying off student loans.

Peanut Butter review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"College Reimbursment"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and keeps me updated on my progress!

What do you dislike?

At first I was unsure how to set my account up.

paying off school loans

Learning about Peanut Butter?

* We monitor all Peanut Butter reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.