PDFmyURL

Offers a professional API for webpage or HTML to PDF conversion. It lets you create high-quality PDF documents quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Use it to create high-quality invoices, reports, tickets, e-books, brochures and much more!

Work for PDFmyURL?

Learning about PDFmyURL?

Categories

PDFmyURL Reviews

Ask PDFmyURL a Question
Showing 24 PDFmyURL reviews
PDFmyURL review by Harpreet B.
Harpreet B.

"Convert the html to pdf on the go"

What do you like best?

I found a lot of pros-

- Batch conversion option lets the user to convert entire website pages into a single PDF. However, the number of pages you can save may vary upon the plan you are using. Usually on a basic plan one can save a minimum 50 pages of a website.If you are looking to save more then 50 pages of a website,you would need to upgrade your plan.

- Full tracking of the converted url. One can check the track record in the HISTORY section anytime.I you are looking for the history of batch conversion it can be checked in the BATCH HISTORY option.

-Custom pricing plan according to user needs.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes it does not work properly on some websites and shoes the content in broken pieces.

-In the basic plan of 19$,user can only save up to 500 website URL only,which is quite low compare to the pricing.

-Conversion speed is low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works as it promises and has custom plan according to your need.I would suggest you to go with the custom plans as it can save you a good chunk of money.

It is very helpful in generating invoices,catalogs and resumes as well as the html code can be sent in pdf format to my branch offices.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PDFmyURL
PDFmyURL review by Noah T.
Noah T.

"Can generate PDFs very quickly and with little hassle"

What do you like best?

PDFmyURL has a simple layout that makes it easy for me to go in and get the conversions I need quickly. I was able to figure out how to use most of the features within minutes. I don't have to go through many steps to get the PDF conversions, such as loading and saving pages or taking screenshots. I can just enter links and the PDFs will be on their way to being processed. The pricing is good for this service and I'm able to get many conversions out of it.

What do you dislike?

PDFmyURL is such a simple platform that does what it says it will do, so I can't point out anything really negative about it. If you're looking for a free conversion method, then the fact that the plans cost money could be something to dislike. Also, since this service is performed through a website or API, you'll need to have an internet connection to access it. So obviously, it won't do you any good if you don't have an internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PDFmyURL doesn't have a whole lot of bells and whistles. It's a fairly basic platform that does a few things very well. If you need to have hard or digital copies of web pages, then PDFmyURL is a simple way to get them generated, especially if you want to generate many at once.

I've been able to get quick PDF files generated from websites, which I use for reports, research and other business purposes. I don't have to hassle with too many steps or difficult configurations. The interface and functionality are very user-friendly, even for those with very limited technical knowledge in my department. PDFmyURL has a feature that allows me to save entire websites. Though I only use that occasionally, it really helps to save me time from having to input individual links.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

PDFmyURL review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"A remarkably simple conversion tool for us"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple and non-technical it is for us to convert links, pages and websites to PDF files. Instead of having to save pages one by one, we can process many pages at once with PDFmyURL's batch processing feature. The control panel to get all of this done has a straightforward layout that we can easily understand with simple instructions next to menus and input fields.

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing isn't bad, but I don't like knowing that there are free tools out there that can do similar processing as PDFmyURL. If I didn't need to convert so many pages, I probably wouldn't use PDFmyURL.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though there are many lower cost PDF conversion tools on the marketplace, I think that PDFmyURL is one of the more full-featured converters out there, especially if you need to convert many pages quickly.

PDFmyURL gives us a simple and quick way to convert web pages into PDF files that we can use to more easily distribute for reports, meetings, collaborations and other business purposes. Having PDF files created from PDFmyURL personally makes me more organized with my content. I can simply store documents in folders and access them with my own sort and filter tools.

PDFmyURL review by Craig S.
Craig S.

"Make your website into a PDF!"

What do you like best?

I have been doing IT for over 15 years and I have never seen a website that converts your site into a single PDF. It makes designing web pages for our customers so much easier. The customer always wants to see a hard copy of the design and using PDFmyURL were able to just simply type in our url and it converts it beautifully into a pdf that we can send to them! I love this product!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pdf conversion can take a little longer then needed but it doesn't happen to often

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this to any web designer out there. It makes sharing all the hard work you put into a website super easy. No more dragging your self to the customer location just to show them the site. Now you just send them the PDF and wait for their response

We use PDFmyURL in order to create PDF files of our sites we design for our customers

PDFmyURL review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Great tool for convert website to PDFs"

What do you like best?

great website for clone websites to PDF documents, I use this tool for making reports about websites so i quickly convert website to PDF instantly it's more easier than taking screenshots instantly i can convert website to PDF instantly and also this website is very easy to use because of its' user-friendly interface. this website contains some corporate packages for enterprise use and free available for normal users but there are some limitations in free package. and another cool feature of this is we can add extension of this tool to chrome and Firefox as well so this is really cool.

What do you dislike?

there is no editing feature of this if i can edit the web site after taking as a PDF of the web site that would be better feature for this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool for cloning website to PDFs, very easy to use and very user friendly.

user can instantly convert website for PDFs.

very fast and responsive website for convert web pages to PDFs

PDFmyURL review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Convert websites to PDF easily"

What do you like best?

It is an effective tool to convert websites into PDF by just following one simple steps. The function of being able to add the extension of PDFmyURL to Chrome and Firefox is perfect since with just one click you have the work done.

What do you dislike?

In some websites it just does not work, although in most if it works without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that converts websites into PDF, this is the right tool for the job.

PDFMyURL does the job we were looking for. Once you convert a website to PDF it is very simple to download and share it.

PDFmyURL review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Convert your webpages into pdf in just one click."

What do you like best?

PDFmyURL is an easy to use professional PDF API that convert HTML files into PDF format with just one click. I use to convert many web pages and sites PDFs using it. It converts them quickly, easily and efficiently. We can easily converts a number of pages side by side at once using its batch processing feature. It has very simple layout and commendable interface. It converts with a great speed that saves a lot of time and consideration.

What do you dislike?

With great simplicity and speed PDFmyURL has nothing to dislike. It easily converts HTML to PDF.

PDFmyURL easily converts websites and webpages to PDF files in quickest way saving a lot of time and consideration. We generally use it to convert bills, invoices and reports to PDF files that are easy to sort and store. It is also very cheap as 19$ for 50 pages is nothing when you also get a great level of satisfaction.

PDFmyURL review by Natasha A.
Natasha A.

"Excellent tool for converting web pages to PDF format"

What do you like best?

With this application you can get a pdf version of your favorite pages, if you need to save any article or important information of a page, this is the application you are looking for

What do you dislike?

The speed of conversion is not as fast as expected, everything will depend on how extensive the website is and the type of information text, images

It has been a very useful tool for us, we have converted web pages in pdf format that we use as a sample in our workshops and courses, it is also excellent for not losing information that you consider important and that you are going to use without having to connect to the internet.

PDFmyURL review by Manna S.
Manna S.

"Does Exactly what it says!!"

What do you like best?

Very fast and reliable software to convert web-pages into PDFs,Just Insert the URL you want to print as a PDF into the dialogue box on PDFMyURL website and press go !! KABOOM "your file is ready".Moreover, there is no compulsion for registration as well.

You can even convert the batches of web pages using batch conversion option.

What do you dislike?

Not much but sometimes it does not convert the web-pages in to HTML,but only on a very few websites.

I used the pdfmyurl on the bronze pack for around 2 months and it lets me convert the webpages to html without any hiccups. Looking forward to upgrade in silver pack now.

PDFmyURL review by Erica T.
Erica T.

"Want to save your Website as a PDF?"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily make a website, article, web page, etc into a PDF, to use to make job aids, provide resources, articles etc into a PDF document for research, students, etc.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, this software makes it easy to take any web page and convert it in to a PDF, that I can edit and mark up with text boxes etc.

I am able to make interactive job aid using a web page as a PDF and editing the PDF to show my instruction for students, coworkers and more. I am able to make a web page into a resource document.

PDFmyURL review by Jimmy G.
Jimmy G.

"Interesting Way To Share Your Website"

What do you like best?

PDFmyURL makes it very easy to make a website into a shareable and printable PDF. This could then be used to do just about anything with but we like to use it in order to print the PDF out. Then we sit down as a team and go over each page marking if it needs changes or not.

What do you dislike?

Rarely it can take a few mintues to convert your URL into a PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this to anyone needing their site to be converted into a PDF

We use it to make sense of what changes should be made on our site.

PDFmyURL review by Victor O.
Victor O.

"A Life Saver and Easy to Use for Anyone"

What do you like best?

PDFMYURL is my life saver. It enables me read offline and can also be used on PDF- friendly e-book sites like Amazon's kindle. It also enables me print a PDF copy of my own when using a computer without pdf making software.

In few words, PDFMYURL is easy to use for anyone, and does just what it says, and well.

What do you dislike?

I practically cannot find any issue with this software for now, as it solves my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Want to converts any live Web site into a static PDF file,? PDFmyURL definitely recommended.

Practically converts a live website into a static PDF page

PDFmyURL review by Awogor M.
Awogor M.

"A simple tool to convert your website or webpages into pdf"

What do you like best?

This tool work miracle with the API integration. With this Tool, you can easily allow your visitors to turn any webpage or full website into a PDF file and download them into their devices.

What do you dislike?

It makes your visitors not come back to your website to surf the pages and add value to the website.

It's less important in most cases. Sometimes you end up using it once and it takes months to use it again. Therefore, it should be pay per usage.

Transferring a webpage into a RAW PDF file for easy download into once device.

PDFmyURL review by Mehak P.
Mehak P.

"Conert your websites into documents with sngle click- pdfmyurl"

What do you like best?

PDFmyurl is a Applications Programming Interface which converts all the website into a single piece of pdf.

It can work in batches for extra work.

Moreover users can use their features like adding buttons on their websites to generate pdf of the webpages.

It provides attractive pricing for the consumers.

What do you dislike?

Its very simple and do not provide much features to use. Its just a pdf maker of your website and can also provide support for its users.

I have used this interface to generate report on some confidential data information. It was easy and fast.

PDFmyURL review by vasu m.
vasu m.

"Easily converts our webpage into pdf files with just one click."

What do you like best?

I used it to convert a variety of data from different websites into pdfs and used them as examples in making my blogs and reports. It helps in converting any web page or website into pdfs format easily and quickly. It has a very user friendly and commendable interface.

What do you dislike?

It is little more expensive as an pdf converter exept that there is nothing to dislike about PDFmyURL.

I used PDFmyURL to turn webpages into pdfs and I can use them in my reports with just few clicks.

PDFmyURL review by Ouali B.
Ouali B.

"Interesting tool to transform website to pdf docs"

What do you like best?

it's fast and immediate downloads of the content. can be very interesting for some content agencies.

What do you dislike?

can't edit much of the pdf layout, some pdf came out broken but I am still working with the tool.

save content in pdf form, send web content easily. work offline.

PDFmyURL review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"RAW HTML Into PDF!"

What do you like best?

Using this website we are able to turn our raw HTML for our new site into a PDF format quick and easy. It only took one click of my mouse and it was done. This made planning changes to the site so much easier than what we were doing before.

What do you dislike?

The professional plan is way to expensive

We use this product in order to make our raw HTML into PDFs in order to make changes easier

PDFmyURL review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good tool for converting webpages to pdf"

What do you like best?

You can convert any webpage into pdf without any hassles

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It is a very useful tool for any professional users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easily convert any webpages in to pdf, so that you can easily save it for future reference and use.

Turning any webpages in pdf is a handy, since one doesnot have to save it as html files for future reference.

PDFmyURL review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"PDFmyURL is Everything!!"

What do you like best?

PDFmyURL is one of the most useful tools. How awesome is that you can turns your web page into PDF with a single click!

What do you dislike?

It is not always the most user-friendly but that is my only complaint! Other than that, I absolutely love the product.

It is pretty easy to use for everyone unless you are not good with technology! It helps me easily convert websites to pdf's which help with offline viewing as well as sharing with others in my company.

PDFmyURL review by Administrator

"Great experience with PDFmyURL"

What do you like best?

I like that this service saves our time. It has made creating information packages more seamless.

What do you dislike?

There are some kinks that still don’t allow certain websites to PDF at the optimal level.

We are constantly creating information books with content online (URL) including articles and websites. This has saved a lot of time for us.

PDFmyURL review by User

"Fast and accurate URL to PDF Conversion Tool!"

What do you like best?

Creates PDF files of complete web-pages within minutes; high-quality images included, never experienced any errors/glitches.

What do you dislike?

Signing up and providing some basic information as this is not required by other PDF conversion tools online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A at this moment.

Creation of high-quality PDF files of web-pages used for reference sourcing.

PDFmyURL review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy and Quick "

What do you like best?

The website delivers and converts the document or web page into PDF quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

The website is too cluttered with links, which distracts from its purpose.

This product allows me to convert both webpages and documents with pictures into PDFs easily.

PDFmyURL review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"One of the best solutions for making your website available as a PDF"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, easy to understand pricing, and works reliably.

What do you dislike?

There is no free trial or free limited-use version, but if you need this software, it is worth the price.

This simplifies the need to display web based information for offline use.

PDFmyURL review by User

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

As a student, it is very helpful to be able to quickly convert documents!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Sometimes crashes so that should be fixed

Document exchanges, document sharing

Learning about PDFmyURL?

* We monitor all PDFmyURL reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories