PageFreezer Reviews & Product Details

PageFreezer Overview

What is PageFreezer?

Pagefreezer simplifies compliance and litigation by automatically archiving websites, social media accounts, mobile text messages, and enterprise collaboration platforms in a cloud-based dashboard. We help address the following critical business challenges: - Financial industry compliance - eDiscovery and litigation readiness - Monitoring and data loss prevention - FOIA/Open records responses - GDPR and CCPA compliance - Retention scheduling and legal hold - Online data security - Information governance of online data

PageFreezer Details
English, Dutch

PageFreezer is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application that enables organizations and corporations of all sizes to permanently preserve website and social media content in evidentiary quality and then access those archives and replay them as if they were still live.

PageFreezer holds a stellar 10-year track record for helping organizations including governments, financial services, Fortune 500 and beyond achieve effortless record-keeping compliance by providing quality archives of their website and social media content. PageFreezer’s experience archiving large amounts of web and social media data has its clients resting assured nothing will be missed in an archive. With a tailored, simple fee structure and the most extensive list of social media platforms supported, PageFreezer sets the bar high among its competition.

Pagefreezer Software, Inc.

Showing 31 PageFreezer reviews
Already have PageFreezer?
Recreation Director
Government Administration
What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to set up. They took care of everything! All I had to do was send them the links to the accounts we wanted, PageFreezer sent me an email to confirm and that was it. We were up and running in no time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only I have not enjoyed is we have had a little trouble setting up Instagram due to the fact that someone else set up the account. But this is more about Instagram then it is about PageFreezer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a Government Setting we need to have everything available if we are to get a public records request. This allows us to get the info quickly for our residents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

PageFreezer is a fantastic deal. The price that one pays to have this service is definitely the biggest bang for your buck. The platform is easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was scheduled for an online training/walkthrough/webinar with one of the reps. The chatroom was filled with other clients who began showing concern when the rep did not join the meeting that he scheduled. After 15 minutes of hanging, we all bailed from the meeting. I sent an email to PageFreezer and another meeting was scheduled promptly and they apologized. They rectified the mistake and I appreciate how they handled the error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There have been a few issues with set up. Sometimes I will log in and see that one of the platforms that were not being set up for archiving has not been archived. This is something I simply email them about and tend to hear in the next 24 hours. Sometimes it is a quick fix, other times it takes awhile. Either way, you won't find a better deal for something like this. Overall, I appreciate their service, though it has required some patience. Being that I do not have to log in every day or sometimes every week, it is a platform that I can afford patience to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some things are better to have and not need than need and not have. Should any legal issues arise, their archiving services will be most helpful. It also captures all comments and content--even if it was hidden or deleted so there is always a true record. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The implementation is really quick and easy. Afterwards, it is super user-friendly and easy to access. They are a bit behind on the times when it comes to integration, but ensure us they are working on it. So, I have great hopes for the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We were under the impression we would also be archiving our mobile with PageFreezer, but after finally finishing the implementation process, we found out that that piece was handled by a third party company (that they don't even integrate with). So, we had to start a new contract process and were delayed pretty significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are clear on your expectations and know your contract well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lack of integration is going to be a time-waste. However, since they are working on it, we are okay with that. The opportunity to train often is great - we love that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner, Vice President, Marketing
Investment Management
What do you like best?

We have been clients for years with Page Freezer. We need archiving of our website for compliance reasons. We can set up our account and then it does all the rest! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to speak of here - its incredibly affordable and give us more options than we need to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a website to be archived - this is a turn key solution. I cannot recommend this company enough from an ease of use standpoint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to archive our website for compliance purposes, this allows us to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Application Engineer
What do you like best?

Easy to set up, platform is very easy to use. friendly staff available all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I like everything about PageFreezer. No hidden fees or clauses in contract Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

website, and social media archiving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Product & Technical Operations / Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The platform was incredibly easy to configure and implement. Additionally, our clients are of pharmaceutical clients and they have very high archiving demands. PageFreezer checked all of the boxes and then some. We basically "set it, and forget it". That's the best kind of technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That details about my account term and renewal are not found in the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good, simple, platform that has a full backend and set of features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This has made the process of on-boarding pharma and life science clients much easier. We close sales easier because we are able to provide PageFreezer as a solution that solves their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

While we have only been using Page Freezer for a short while, the platform provides capabilities that our primary provider does not. The platform allows easy retrieval of information as well as set up of new pages or sites. You can choose how often you want the archiving to take place (daily, weekly, etc.). Pricing is very reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that it only archives pages, as opposed to a platform like LinkedIn where the archiving requirement would be within the messaging feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It was a no-brainer for us as we use Global Relay for other archiving needs, and Page Freezer has partnered with Global Relay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our industry regulations require us to archive anything marketing, so the PageFreezer platform is essential for us to meet those requirements. Prior to using the platform, we would screenshot each page on our website when we would make a change. Page Freezer has made this incredible easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michael Riedijk of PageFreezer

Thank you for review.

PageFreezer provides a full suite of website & social media archiving capabilities. The social media networks that we currently support (Aug 2016) include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Tumblr, Yammer and Salesforce Chatter. More network are in the pipeline like WeChat, Yelp and others.

Posts, messages, tweets etc. from social media networks are all collected through their official developer API's.

If you need LinkedIn or other social media message archiving, please contact our Customer Success team.

Assistant City Clerk
Government Administration
What do you like best?

These are the reasons we selected PageFreezer as the preferred solution.

• The pricing model was straight forward and easy for us to identify annual budget dollars.

• The ability to have a comprehensive web and social media solution without the need for 2 separate solutions.

• Providing 24/7 self-serve for our customers

• Now that NextDoor is archivable, our internal customers are pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now that NextDoor is archivable, I have no issues because it provides a comprehensive solution at a fair price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to ask the right questions. It is sometimes a challenge to evaluate various solutions because the information is packaged differently. Read between the lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best thing about the solution is that we know that we are as compliant with the law as possible. We are able to meet the expectations of our City policy without requiring our staff to do any extra work in capturing and managing the archived data. The ease of use is also a plus for our Transparency initiative where we continue our commitment to 24/7 access to as much data as practicable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Support
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The ability to search for web page changes for specific days/time periods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truthfully have yet to find anything that gives me trouble. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PageFreezer makes the marketing compliance aspect of our business extremely simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Pagefreezer is very user friendly and straightforward. This is the best feature. I have used other companies in the past, and the ease at which I can pull data is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything has been great so far. The only issue is that I can't find a way to set up automatic payments. It is difficult to remember to pay every month when all of my other subscriptions are on autopay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very straightforward. The software is user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the problem of capturing my Facebook posts for my Investment Advisory firm. It is required by law to have your social media archived so that regulators can review the info you publish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Litigation Support Manager
Law Practice
What do you like best?

PageFreezer staff is knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Product packages are expensive. Sites using flash do not render well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web preservations to be used as exhibits to briefs/affidavits in Court. Preservations are solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Quick setup. Easy to use interface. Good customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always backup every image or load every page perfectly, I assume it's tricky to pull the data from multiple sources without back-end access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not hard to set up or use it's worth a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a reliable way of backing up our sales pages for any future issues. We've only had to use PageFreezer once but knowing it's there is a weight off our shoulders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

We had a not so great experience with our last archiving vendor. It has made us overly cautious since switching to PageFreezer. Ira, Richard, and Ludik have been amazing. The take the time to thoroughly explain everything and I feel confident that they will keep our company compliant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The salesman we worked with was very knowledgeable about the product, but I feel that some of his responses to questions were misleading and resulted in confusion that needed to be clarified with Ira and support team once we started using PageFreezer services.

The LinkedIn archiving is not as smooth as the other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use PageFreezer for Website capture and social media archiving (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I like that we can archive multiple websites, see the sites as they appeared over the last several years, including downloading the documents attached to the websites. I've used PageFreezer for 5+ years, and when I changed companies, I signed up with PageFreezer again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can only print one page of the archived web site at one time, unless I contact PageFreezer and get their assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It solid and has proven itself to be effective and easy to use. The support is incomparable! PageFreezer's team is knowledgeable and quick to respond to any request for help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lightening the burden on our IT team - IT does not need to get involved given the product works as expected and is easy enough to use the department owner (who are not technical) can pull the data without requiring IT or vendor assistance. For the times we times we do need vendor assistance, PageFreezer if very prompt in responding and efficient and knowledgeable in addressing the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public Information Officer
Government Administration
What do you like best?

In researching the top archiving systems for social media, PageFreezer was the only one that captured edited posts (vital to me) and is also the only provider currently archiving NextDoor, which we are considering. They also offer web site archiving and while this is currently not a service I need, it's nice to know it's available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The back end is a little "clunkier" than Archive Social's but it is still effective for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to archive everything you have ever posted on social media, and want the flexibility to edit posts after they may have already been viewed, you need an archiving program that captures both the original posts and the edits. If you are considering using Next Door, they are the only provider that works with them currently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We must abide by strict Florida public records laws and this meets that requirement. What I didn't realize is that PageFreezer would help me pull stats of how many times I posted about flood prevention - which we must report on as federal requirement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Able to revisit pages from years back. Able to view all the pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Take some time to load. Need a better dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to go back and retrieve any legal content from any day/years back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

ease of use. simplicity of the product. robust search functionality. reliable product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet. support is slow at responding sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth trying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keeps us in compliance, helps with web archiving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pagefreezer is a user friendly solution for staying compliant with regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything about the program that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capturing data for compliance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

We have been using the product for 1.5 years now, and everything has been working just as advertised. We have not had any problems. I like the dashboard, and how easy it is to link our social media sites to it for reviews. The site itself is very user friendly, and easy to understand. We are not heavy users of the full functionality of the product, so my experience is somewhat limited, but it makes for a very easy to use site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't like that we have to occasionally re-connect our social media sites, but that is due to the social media sites policies, not necessarily PageFreezer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I shopped around a little before going with PageFreezer, and for our money, PageFreezer fit our needs perfectly. There is very little upkeep necessary for what we use it for (social network page reviews and archives), except the occasional re-connecting of the sites to PageFreezer. Overall a great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client communication, including social media posts, must be reviewed and archived in our industry, and PageFreezer takes care of this need easily and affordably. Previous to PageFreezer we would have to take screenshots of any and all changes. Then we would have to show that we reviewed them, and then get them archived by printing and scanning them to our document archives. Page Freezer takes care of all of this for us, so we don't have to worry about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PageFreezer reduces the archiving of webpages to a mere afterthought. You can leave it in the hands of the professionals. They make it simple, they make retrieving simple and everything is presented in an easy to use desktop manager allowing you to see all archived files at any date you wish. They present all information in a readily usable format on their main desktop and offer excellent customer service should you have a question. I have called and received followup calls many time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The FaceBook aspect of Page Freezer is annoying. I need to validate my firm Face Book account every sixty days which means that I need to actively link to my Face Book account every eight weeks. If you miss one you have lost the ability to archive Face Book.

Customer service could be improved. I called in March and was given the answer to a question I was not asking. I needed to call back again in order to find someone else who could answer my question thoughfully and completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost and ease of use are the main considerations we used to determine to adopt Page Freezer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have a regulatory requirement to archive all websites and social media and Page Freezer makes that easier and more efficient than any other outsource provider that I know. Historically we were having the receptionist print out all changes to the website. Page Freezer makes it more efficient and cost effective. The regulators like it as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michael Riedijk of PageFreezer

The Facebook reconnect issue is a security limitation of the Facebook API.

Facebook personal profiles must per reconnected every 60 days (required by Facebook).

However, Facebook company pages only need to connect once and will not expire.

AA
What do you like best?

I like that I can see all of my social media in one place. I also like that you can adjust the time frame for your needs. It's also nice that is integrated with Global Relay. Global Relay is where we archive our email so again, it's nice that is in all one place. I like that it has a graph with the number of posts per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely hate that I have to reconnect my Facebook site every so many days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know that you still have to do some work - like the reconnecting of Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a registered investment advisor and therefore need to archive our social media. It's awesome having it all archived in one place. I know that should we ever get audited I can go to one place to get what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michael Riedijk of PageFreezer

The Facebook reconnect issue is a security limitation of the Facebook API.

However, Facebook company pages only need to connect once and will not expire.

Marketing Product Manager
Sporting Goods
What do you like best?

Pagefreezer was very accommodating to a few specific needs around the archiving of two websites prior to their overhaul with re-platforming. The archive is accurate and easy to reference whenever we needed to review old content or functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can get pricey if you're dealing with many locales and languages as they're considered separate sites by Pagefreezer. We really only needed one which kept our costs reasonable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a snapshot in time of our old site. Met our needs perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Financial Planner (CFP) & Financial Life Planner (tm)
Financial Services
What do you like best?

PageFreezer is a no-hassle, low maintenance service. Once we set it up, the ongoing requirements are pretty minimal. If there are problems or changes with a social media outlet (Facebook, LinkdIn, etc.) the PageFreezer folks are quick to send out precise instructions to continue service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it is kind on "set and forget", I don't always take time to review the info that PageFreezer collects. It would be nice to have some automatic reminder to review the data from time-to-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are required to archive all information on our websites and social media outlets. PageFreezer really gives us peace of mind that this process is happening automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Michael Riedijk of PageFreezer

PageFreezer can send you email notifications each time web or social media data is collected. Or it can send a daily digest email. Our support team can help you set this up for you.

Financial Planner & Portfolio Manager
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The product appears to be very easy to implement and utilize. We are currently with Arkovi but they have had a lot of issues recently so we will be switching to Pagefreezer as time allows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost is slightly more than Arkovi but the value appears to be there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the demo. You will be able to see quality of the software. This is one of the top contenders in the arena. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regulations require us to Archive just about everything! Pagefreezer helps check this off our list and focus our efforts on other more important endeavors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The website is Easy to use

User friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Little slow, but overall does a good job in what's it expected to do.i.e. archiving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to archive because of our industry regulations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for PageFreezer?