OutreachCRM Reviews & Product Details

OutreachCRM Overview

What is OutreachCRM?

Modular solution with billing & ledger, referrals tracking, project management, support ticketing, communication tools.

OutreachCRM Details

Outreach Software Limited
2002
Dunedin, Otago
@Outreachcrm
106 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the OutreachCRM community
Have you used OutreachCRM before?

OutreachCRM Reviews

Showing 17 OutreachCRM reviews
Already have OutreachCRM?
US
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to import thousands of prospects into the system and then place those prospects into different "sequences" or sales pipelines and go from there. It is efficient and effective in the sense that it holds you to a standard of accountability making sure you are reaching out to your prospects in a timely manner. The automatic email function is very helpful when sending out mass emails to prospects. I really appreciate the aspect of using your work phone to call prospects but calling the prospects using your personal phone as a link. This has been extremely helpful to our company during this time of quarantine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't simply add a new prospect into a sequence when you are already into the sequence. You must go back out to the main page and create a new prospect before you can add them to the sequence. It takes more time than necessary. Outreach also limits the number of emails that can be sent out per week. It would be helpful to have an unrestricted amount of emails that can be sent, especially when targeting thousands of prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely try out OutreachCRM. It has been very beneficial to our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of accountability when it comes to contacting our prospects. With our system before, it did not have a specific timeline of when and how to contact our prospects but now we are able to reach out to everyone in a timely manner and not let any prospect slip through the cracks. Outreach also provides the benefits of creating templates for emails that your whole team can use and share with other coworkers to also implement in their accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and has many good functions. I like that I can see all my tasks in one go and I like that I can also filter it out based on what I wanted to prioritize. I like the triggers, the automation, and other functions that help with being efficient. I also like that they have a blog you can read for tips. I also like that we do not need a separate dialer like ring central since it already has its built in dialer. I also like that I can see the analytics for my calls and emails. I can see which emails have good open, click and reply rate. I can see the time frame people are most likely to open my emails or answer my call. I like that I can create my own templates and snippets. Overall, Outreach has made our job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like I guess is that it can not detect duplicate accounts. It can detect duplicate contacts or prospects but not accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a CRM that is also used for email marketing, cold calling, this is the way to go. I have used hubspot in the past. Hubspot is good but Outreach is so much better. I love how comprehensive the sequences are. I love so many functionalities like being able to sync my email and my calendar. I also love the analytics side of it. Overall I would say that Outreach has made us more productive and efficient. It is a great sales tool that I would recommend to anyone I know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use outreach for cold calls and cold emails and so far it has been effective and made us efficient. The automation it provides is just so great because it helps us save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in OutreachCRM
What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage and access to prospects and accounts which is amazing to have when you have more than 2,000 people to contact. Not only that, but a whole team can also have a better visual on how calls are doing, how much interaction does the prospect has with your material and how easily it is to integrate to pretty much anything you have. The automated messaging feature is one of the best, the sequences and such are an amazing tool to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well sometimes we have to deal with lags and error, but the Outreach team has a fast response rate, which they can deal with most error in less than 30-minutes. This is great because if you have this for multiple salespeople is something essential because any error can delay productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a look at what outreach has to offer, because right now they are in the top of the world when it comes to useful CRMs for sales people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data management, a better way to have all that data in just one place. Not only that, but it can also be accessed anywhere at any time, easily making it move to any location and not lose any work time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Wireless Solutions
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

Ability to control the cadence in which a prospect is contacted Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more flexibility in sequencing, although this may be an administrator tweak. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this tool. The ability to regularly reach out to potential clients is amazing. We have received very positive responses and increased our potential revenue considerably. I would highly recommend this product to any organization wanting to expedite their outreach to clients. The increase in touch points has lead to 5x the amount of potential client calls. The data analysis is also wonderful. We are able to get significant feedback on what campaigns are most effective. We also are ale to get data on what time of day results in the most appointments. We can also track our KPIS against other colleagues to create a more competitive environment on our sales floor. While we are still in the early phases of our usage, I can only see our organization using this product more and more. The ease of use is great. The system is very intuitive, yet also robust in its feature set. I could not be happier with the decision of my organization to implement this tool. For anyone considering purchasing a tool like Outreach, I highly recommend looking into it. This has completely changed the game in terms of client outreach and gaining more insight into what prospecting acitivities are the most effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client outreach and the ability to create multiple touchpoints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The ease of use and how quick it is. It simplifies complicated tasks and keep track of everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle to understand some functions and I got sometimes confused,but I am sure it can be solved by using it a bit more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It would be great to just simplify the use a bit more, for people who are not trained that can start work with it immediately, even not knowing the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned above, I solved the speed of some normally time-consuming tasks. I am not using it at the moment, but I used it for a while and I would do everything much quicker and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

One of the best best features I like about Outreach is that Marketing and cold-emails are made simple for the users.It allows to add an extension with chrome which helps to keep a track of prospects using other platforms which helps in connecting with them in ease. It comes with in-built tools which makes the email professional. It offers integration of calls and emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does'nt offer any social media support and they need to come up with good customer service. I told get the right solution whenever I try to reach them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best outreach tool in the market, which comes up with great features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps in sending marketing emails and does come with built in templates which are ready to go, with few alterations. It mainly helps in marketing and reaching out to the prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive - Academic Sales
Market Research
What do you like best?

Making calls is so easy and is so fast! Once the call is logged it will bring up the next call automatically Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding a prospect from one sequence to the next is a little frustrating. If one prospect is on a sequence, you have to remove them then add them to the new sequence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting prospects and reminders to send quotes. Super easy. Love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Business Development
What do you like best?

Tracking prospects in sequences, keeping the cadence smooth and on track Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outreach Chrome extension sometimes crashes my browser Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping prospects on track within sequences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cs agent
What do you like best?

It makes really easy to customize a CRM with just the pieces you need. Excellent interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so user friendly, it can take a while to get familiar with all the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time learning how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Implementation of an event feature with calendar displays, event categories, repeating events, and some iCal integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Broker Account Executive - Channel Partnerships
What do you like best?

Helpful with keeping track of all my tasks in a very clean way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very slow when loading with Salesforce open. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes it quick and easy to complete my to do list and set reminders for following up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

They do generate more leads with the data that you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system tends to get overwhelmed and does poor job of filtering the data to come up with the best leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its created more leads to follow up with , has led me down some roads i didnt want to go down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CW
What do you like best?

i like that it organizes all of your calls for you and tells you whats due Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little confusing takes a while to get the hang of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i really like outreach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i love the call sequences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keeps cadences organized and structured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used it mainly for prospecting transactional sales as this was the expectation. Would of been nice to explore deeper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a sense of serious buyers. They are engaged such as email opened, viewed, view quantity were all helpful metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Tech Expert
Media Production
What do you like best?

Easy to manage daily tasks, complete emails and make calls. The salesforce integration helps with these everyday functions. Filtering tasks is my favorite feature and makes life much easier during busy times, even filtering calls, emails, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you do not have the salesforce integration, it is not as helpful but you can still manage without. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Linking all platforms together makes our job much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

OUtreach is a great way to organize your tasks, follow up with specific clients, and the phone call integration works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When someone calls back it would be beneficial to have a contact name identified with the number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less time setting up tasks in salesforce and makes the work flow much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it allows me to keep track of all of my current and net new clients. Has reminders for me to follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like sometimes the system can be cumbersome and not intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think the main problem that this product solves is helping me be more organzied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

This is a straight forward and much cheaper option then SalesForce, they customizable, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still has some limitations and unable to produce high level reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to manage our client outreach, sequences are great, able to send many emails out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.