Orangescrum

3.8

Orangescrum is an awesome cloud based Project Management and Collaboration Tool with multiple features like Kanban View, Daily Email Catch-Up, Drive and Dropbox Integration, Conversation Thread, Ticketing System that allows full visibility and control over your projects for smooth running of your project.

Work for Orangescrum?

Learning about Orangescrum?

Orangescrum Reviews

Ask Orangescrum a Question
Showing 5 Orangescrum reviews
Orangescrum review by Sunil K.
Sunil K.

"A great tool to learn Project Managment"

What do you like best?

Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.

What do you dislike?

During my trial period, I didn't find any problem with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I totally recommend orange scrum to all.

Basically, I have just started doing Orangescrum and its ease of use is very effective. One can easily learn project management in it,

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Orangescrum
Orangescrum review by Vishesh S.
Vishesh S.

"Good Software But Needs to Mature More"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to install and bring up. Have all the basic functionality. Easy to use. The product can be easily navigated. Free version also has all the basic functionality that is required to evaluate the product.

What do you dislike?

Not configurable. Cannot enable/disable flows. Product seems to be very rigid as of now. Most of the functionality is in add-ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please review all the features before installing and evaluate if the paid version is even required.

We are trying to use this for our Project Portfolio Management, Project Management in the PMO track.

What Task Management solution do you use?

Orangescrum review by Amandeep S.
Amandeep S.

"Orangescrum review"

What do you like best?

Centralized Project Management where i can collaborate with my peers to track my project and resources real time.

Superb Analytics.

What do you dislike?

Integration with other PM tools like Microsoft Project and other presentation tools like Powerpoint etc.

Collaboration and i can interact with multiple stakeholders to make sure the project is on track and same is shared with relevant stakeholders.

Orangescrum review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Not a lot of experience with Orangescrum"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is free is the main draw to me. It's very hard to find a good, free project management option.

What do you dislike?

The free version is essentially worthless since there is no Android app available without purchase.

I was using it for a senior project, but I switched to another tool.

Orangescrum review by Cristian A.
Cristian A.

"OrangeScrum helps build teams"

What do you like best?

The software easily manages projects and allows teams to come together

What do you dislike?

The guide to setup the opensource version of this software should be easier to follow.

Communication on projects has improved greatly after using OrangeScrum

Learning about Orangescrum?

* We monitor all Orangescrum reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.