Orangescrum Reviews & Product Details

Orangescrum Overview

What is Orangescrum?

Orangescrum is an all in one online collaborative work management software for teams of all sizes. Organize your projects, bring your teams and stay on top of your business! Orangescrum has cloud, cloud self-hosted & Open Source Enterprise editions with multiple features like Agile Scrum Project Management, Gantt chart, Time log, Kanban View, Daily Catch-Up, Recurring Tasks, Project& Task templates, Invoicing, task labels and reminders. Its feature rich android and iOS mobile apps are a huge plus to access your work anytime, anywhere. Orangescrum Cloud also offers Scrum Project Management capabilities such as Epics & Stories, Sprints (tasks & subtasks), Scrum Boards, Sprint reports & Velocity chart. The Cloud and Cloud Self-Hosted editions are alike in their feature offerings and allow from 10 to unlimited users, projects & tasks. The Open Source Enterprise edition hosts additional features such as Timesheet with approvals, project portfolio dashboard, checklists, subtasks, custom task status, task reminders, custom user role permissions, LDAP/MS AD integration (SSO), bug & issue tracking, document management, role based hourly rates, expense tracking with approval workflow and more. The Open Source base code is completely Free for download and customizable as per users’ requirement. You can top it up with paid add-ons anytime. Here is a quick Orangescrum feature snapshot - • Assign, schedule, collaborate and track tasks • Custom task status, task labels and reminders • Information rich Kanban view for TO DO, In Progress and Pending tasks • Scrum Boards, Sprint Reports and Velocity Charts • Automated time tracking for your team • Check your Resource availability and resource utilization • Schedule and create task dependencies • Logical workflow of your tasks from start to finish based on project type • Create, save and send accurate invoices to your customers • Get instant email notifications and reply on the go • Get daily team update right in your inbox with Daily Catch-Up • Easy to collaborate and brainstorm ideas, seek reviews & approvals instantly with the in-app chat • Create and manage your team, tasks and projects on the go using Mobile apps • Integrate with Google Calendar, Slack, Google Drive and Dropbox

Orangescrum Details
German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Simplified)

Orangescrum is an awesome cloud based Project Management and Collaboration Tool with multiple features like Kanban View, Daily Email Catch-Up, Drive and Dropbox Integration, Conversation Thread, Ticketing System that allows full visibility and control over your projects for smooth running of your project.

Andolasoft Inc.
2009
San Jose, CA
@TheOrangescrum

Orangescrum Screenshots

Orangescrum Reviews

Showing 22 Orangescrum reviews
Already have Orangescrum?
What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and use. Configuration is very simple and ready to use. Small in size and takes less time to install. Has provision to add snapshots and custom templates. It supports Scrum and Kanban methods. We are using the self-hosted for greater data control. Integrations with Slack, Google Drive, and Dropbox is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We were unable to find the SMPT setting screen. After adding user the loader icon in pop up screen just keeps spinning even after the user gets added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Currently we have no requirements for cross platform integrations. The product looks promising for a company that is trying to manage projects both on small and large scale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Delivery Timelines. Understand the delivery gaps. Log daily scrum meetings and most importantly project specific milestones and task are a huge plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

1) Ease of use. My team and clients are very comfortable with the layout.

2) Dashboard is very useful. Client can get overall status of project from one page only.

3) Easy to use. No complicated functionality which confuse user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Community addition has one issue but I don't know if it's only with me because I can't find any topic for that issue on internet. Some time it clear out constants.php file under app/Config folder, I don't know why?

Not all future are included in community edition and you need to buy them. They are quite expensive. Though basic functionality is free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it for all my project to assign task/bugs/enhancement to developers and show reports to client to give overall idea of current project status.

Key benefits I realized are:

1) Ease of use.

2) Team is very comfortable using it. No need to give training to new user.

3) UI is clearly structured and self-explanatory Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I discovered this product intriguing. The simplicity it offers me to unite my group on a solitary stage is splendid. I like how I can arrange errands, allocate them and screen them. I can likewise plan meetings with clients and make a day by day utilization association outline.

What I like most about this apparatus is that it is absolutely adjustable and can be adjusted to everybody's needs. The product effectively oversees extends and permits groups to join. Screen client movement is exceptionally simple.

It is brimming with usefulness. Warnings via mail. Reports of ventures, its interface exceptionally simple to use by agreeable and basic. It permits self facilitating. Also, it's free code. I like the way that you can upgrade it for anything you desire of it.

Extremely simple to utilize, it has viable alternatives.

I love each way it offers me to react to email by abstaining from signing in to the first programming.

I love the choices and the perspectives that the product gives you. Among them is Kanban outstanding amongst other encourages the organization of your hardware.

The overseer offers you extraordinary assets, for any administration with your customers.

It is a simple to figure out how to oversee program and has assets that offer me an expert view. On account of Orangescrum the correspondence with my group keeps on surpassing levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One point I don't care for is the versatile variant of Orangescrum on the grounds that it doesn't have numerous highlights that the work area rendition does.

I sincerely don't discover any issues in the activity of this device. Nonetheless, the stage can once in a while require a significant stretch of time to refresh. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to incorporate this product to improve the nature of the considerable number of tasks in your association.

Dealing with a venture isn't simple, particularly when we include numerous individuals who need to take a shot at it remotely. For this case OrangeSrum is perfect since it permits you to do everything without issues and successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dealing with tasks remotely is convoluted and can even be disappointing. That is the reason we actualized OrangeScrum and from that point forward we've spared ourselves a great deal of additional errands to check every worker's advancement and abundance organization to put a necessity or assignment to be executed. With this program everything is more straightforward and basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use, full of features and makes complex tracking easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We really do not have any dislikes of the product, everything works as it should for our use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

handling urgent request and keeping things in time boxes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

Quick Setup and very easy to get everything in place. The system can be integrated with other systems. The offer of support is very good whether its direct from Orangescrum or other users via a community forum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any downsides as of yet as only recently started testing but loving it so far. Everything seems to be very easy to use and support is always there if you need it from ether Orangescrum directly or other users via a community forum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great system if you want something easy to use and manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need a solution that we can assign tasks to certain individuals and also alert relevant staff when the task has been overdue.

For security reasons we need to be on top of all tasks and they have to be actioned within a certain time frame. This is why we utalise Orangescrum as it will tell relevant individuals when the task is due or overdue. If overdue it will alert Duty Managers to ensure that the task is completed and that the safety and security is maintained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I love that I can manage all the tasks of my company in an organized way, in addition its interface shows all the users involved in the tasks to make everything simpler. I like that OrangeScrum allows me to review the daily activity of all users in my organization in a summary way and I can save myself time searching for each person's activity manually.

Another thing I like is the value offered by this platform, I find it excellent as it provides a quality service for a good price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software is really good, but the only thing I don't like is that when I started using this tool it was difficult to understand some settings, it has so many options that it became difficult for me to understand what I had to do to continue with the next step of some task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managing a project is not easy, especially when we involve many people who have to work on it remotely. For this case OrangeSrum is ideal because it allows you to carry it all out without problems and effectively. My advice is to integrate this software to improve the quality of all the projects in your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a project remotely is complicated and can even be frustrating. That's why we implemented OrangeScrum and since then we've saved ourselves a lot of extra tasks to check each employee's progress and excess bureaucracy to place a requirement or task to be executed. With this program everything is more direct and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I found this software interesting. The ease it offers me to bring my team together on a single platform is brilliant. I like how I can organize tasks, assign them and monitor them. I can also schedule appointments with customers and create a daily usage organization chart. It is an easy to learn to manage program and has resources that offer me a professional view. Thanks to Orangescrum the communication with my team continues to exceed levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not find any problems in the operation of this tool. However, the platform can sometimes take a while to update. One point I don't like is the mobile version of Orangescrum because it doesn't have many features that the desktop version does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that you take your time to learn how to mobilize the platform and you can get the most out of it. Check out paid plans of Orangescrum because they give you more tools, users, and storage space. I think each one adapts to the monetary possibilities of each group or company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A huge benefit offered by the software is the daily recovery option because I can see the tasks that were fulfilled and have an automated report of my computer. In this way we preserve the order and planning for the following days. I can design planning maps so that each team member knows the activities that need to be completed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

Intuitive Interface, Useful functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Speed can be improved further. Interface can be made more attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We used the community version of Orangescrum in a self-hosted cloud environment. It is free and a good alternative to costly project management solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a project management software that would allow us to manage our projects in-house without having to depend on external project management solutions. OrangeHRM is feature packed and serves our needs very effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Very easy to use, it has practical options.

I love every way it offers me to respond to email by avoiding logging in to the original software.

I love the options and the views that the software gives you. Among them is Kanban one of the best facilitates the administration of your equipment. The administrator offers you great resources, for any management with your clients.

It is general you save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning process takes a bit, there are configurations a bit complex, but nothing that cannot be solved in a few days of practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is a delight, it facilitates the management, management and administration of all aspects of your company's projects. Perform and manage tasks, establish communication with your team members and keep track of their expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a real and very effective help to optimize the administration of your company, we have improved by 90% each of the areas of our company with OrangeScrum Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Extremely well organized for charting progress with multiple projects dependent upon the completion of prior tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing and not fully intuitive to change the order of tasks within a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for large projects with many users. I tested several other softwares that had to serve dependencies of tasks. This software is cheap yet effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Needed to build software product with front and backend from scratch. The front end required completion of many components that were dependent on each other. The backend development was stalled and canceled eventually due to company funding. This tool would have been perfect for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Scientist.
What do you like best?

It is easy to create tasks, assign tasks to teams members, monitor progress of tasks and communication, not leaving out the feature I have liked most the Daily Catchup feature which has helped me review tasks I have handled every day. It is also cheaper compared to similar software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes too long to load or even fails to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software as the easiest to use in managing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me keep manage my projects, keep track of time taken to complete different tasks, and also set reminders on tasks that are due. It has increased my time management skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Professional
What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it is totally customizable and can be adapted to everyone's needs. The software easily manages projects and allows teams to join. Monitor user activity is very easy. It is full of functionality. Notifications by mail. Reports of projects, its interface very easy to use by comfortable and simple. It allows self hosting. And it's free code. I like the fact that you can redesign it for whatever you want of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application is not very useful, I usually end up logging into my browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since it is good for beginners and very easy to use for the whole team. Excellent product. You will be pleased with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organize and manage tasks and projects. Problems none has been presented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Task management and easy follow up of my resources. Aging of bugs and resource availability and much more features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI Interface can be more elegant and Roles management can be more friendly. Add-ons are too costly. Other than that there are some css bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has impacted by faster tracking of my projects and resources. Aging reports and customer wise bugs and TAT time. Can get my resource utilization also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

We needed a project management tool for our IT department that had to be free yet usable. This seems like that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd have made the look different, but that's just my preference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our colleagues have a better overview of their tasks and managers have better insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web developer
What do you like best?

It is a very complete, yet simple to use project management system. I tried some other systems as well but I missed features or didn't understand how it worked Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Update support stops after a while. I tried to reïnstall on a self-hosted vps and couldn't get the sourcecode of my purchases anymore. However, if I hadn't removed my vps, there wouldn't have been a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wasn't good at project management and time estimation. Orangescrum gave me an easy way in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrativo
What do you like best?

Orangescrum is what has facilitated my life and that of my team I LOVE IT! It has an efficient customer support, its software works perfectly and satisfies my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has worked much better than other software, there is nothing that I do not like about this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track errors in addition to time optimization by facilitating tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Technical Analyst
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me.Client Centric and it look and feel very clean and easy to use for a beginner like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During my trial period, I didn't find any problem with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I totally recommend orange scrum to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically, I have just started doing Orangescrum and its ease of use is very effective. One can easily learn project management in it, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This software was very helpful. We loved how customizable it was and also how it was flexible to everyone's needs. It’s did all the work it manages projects and allows team members to join. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Didn’t find any problems with it, the software is basically built for improving a workforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We basically learned project management and also how to be well organized with planning and projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Solutions Architect - Integrations, OmniChannel, Retail
Retail
What do you like best?

The software is easy to install and bring up. Have all the basic functionality. Easy to use. The product can be easily navigated. Free version also has all the basic functionality that is required to evaluate the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not configurable. Cannot enable/disable flows. Product seems to be very rigid as of now. Most of the functionality is in add-ons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please review all the features before installing and evaluate if the paid version is even required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to use this for our Project Portfolio Management, Project Management in the PMO track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Centralized Project Management where i can collaborate with my peers to track my project and resources real time.

Superb Analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration with other PM tools like Microsoft Project and other presentation tools like Powerpoint etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration and i can interact with multiple stakeholders to make sure the project is on track and same is shared with relevant stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Application Engineer
Semiconductors
What do you like best?

The fact that it is free is the main draw to me. It's very hard to find a good, free project management option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version is essentially worthless since there is no Android app available without purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was using it for a senior project, but I switched to another tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jr. Systems Administrator
What do you like best?

The software easily manages projects and allows teams to come together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The guide to setup the opensource version of this software should be easier to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication on projects has improved greatly after using OrangeScrum Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Orangescrum?

Orangescrum Categories on G2