NetLine Corporation Reviews & Product Details

NetLine Corporation Overview

What is NetLine Corporation?

Successful B2B Marketers Start Here. Promote your content with the #1 B2B Content Syndication Lead Generation Network. B2B Marketers are empowered with self-serve and full-service solutions to achieve lead generation success with content. Here's how it works: • Syndicate content across the largest B2B lead generation network • Reach professional decision makers actively researching business-related topics • Set company and job specific filters (including ABM) • Capture intent-based leads matching your campaign criteria • Access lead analysis reports and strategize with our experts Access the tools every B2B marketer needs to: • Amplify Reach: Drive net new lead generation with the largest B2B lead generation network. • Capture Intent Leads: Identify and generate intent-based leads with AudienceTarget® Technology. • Increase ROI: Optimize your strategy with robust targeting capabilities, advanced reporting, and our team of experts. Create your free account and launch a new campaign in minutes, go to the NetLine Portal: http://portal.netline.com

NetLine Corporation Details

NetLine Corporation connects B2B marketers with their future customers through dynamic targeting and content recommendations to an audience of more than 125 million monthly business professionals across 300+ distinct industry sectors allowing for both scalability and access to key business decision-makers.

The [largest] B2B content syndication network that drives the top [quality] leads for marketers by capturing active [intent] leads from targeted audiences researching business related topics.

Netline Corporation
1994
Los Gatos, CA
@NetLine_Corp

NetLine Corporation Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NetLine Corporation community
Have you used NetLine Corporation before?

NetLine Corporation Reviews

Showing 96 NetLine Corporation reviews
Already have NetLine Corporation?
What do you like best?

First of all, Netline's customer service is excellent. April was extremely helpful during setup, calling me to walk me through what was needed to launch. She made the process painless, which is important when using a self-service tool for the first time.

Beyond service, Netline provides a tremendous amount of control over lead generation campaigns, far above what you could get from other DSPs or even LinkedIn Advertising. This, in addition to the lead knowledge you get, allow you to continually self-optimize your campaigns to only get the leads that meet your qualification criteria. This is an amazing platform for B2B marketers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more lower-funnel programs where Netline further qualifies (using BANT) leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We tested Netline to see if we could improve upper-funnel lead generation from paid content promotion. We had been relying heavily on LinkedIn Sponsored Content to generate marketing qualified leads from our content.

I ran a small head-to-head test relying on our latest and greatest e-books, and the results of the test were amazing. Netline drove a 60% lower cost per marketing qualified lead compared to LinkedIn. Even better, Netline allows us to only capture work email addresses, a feature we don't get through LinkedIn. Additionally, Netline provides the necessary contact-level and account-level information in our lead reports, so that we can see which leads are coming from each targeting selection (industry, company size, etc.). These insights allow us to continually optimize our targeting as we create new LeadFlow campaigns in the Netline self-service portal.

I presented my results to our Director of Marketing and he was sold immediately. We have since re-allocated budget from LinkedIn Sponsored Content to Netline to drive leads and extend the reach of our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing Operations
What do you like best?

I like how Netline seamlessly integrates with our HubSpot account and I can then enroll our leads into campaigns. The leads are of the highest quality and Netline offers great support. Everyone at Netline is very friendly and professional and willing to go the extra mile. We'll continue to do business with Netline for years to come. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We experienced a small issue with invoicing, but Netline quickly resolved the issue and kept us happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netline is one of the key contributors to our demand generation strategy. We've been able to expose a new audience to our solution and increase our presence within our market. We have been very happy with the quality of leads that have come from the last two campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Leads were high quality targets and the team was always available to help us with any questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our company had no complaints for the services we received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were aiming to gain net new leads from specific target accounts. We were able to do this while focusing on specific job roles that were relevant to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, Ad Operations
What do you like best?

Netline allows for very refined targeting, with granular contact and firmographic targeting. This allows for strong lead quality, with efficient CPLs which usually beat other channels. The team at Netline is quick to review the campaign result with you, allowing you to future make tweaks and refinements to your campaign based on a nicely condensed report of theirs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked with Netline Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to generate quality leads, using a range of content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The level of detail when it comes to targeting leads. Right now to functional role and industry levels or certain geographic areas. This team is very easy to work with and I couldn't be happier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with NetLine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to work with a quick, accurate and responsive team to develop high quality net new leads for your organization then look no further than Netline! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving issues with the high-quality leads we receive each week. Netline has put my company in front of the right audiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Netline is able to specifically filter out unqualified leads from my marketing programs. The website is fairly easy to use as well. I like that the Netline program is intuitive and simplifies targeted marketing. There is also an option to weed out companies you do not want to target, which is very helpful in some situations. I also use the account based marketing feature to target specific companies that my clients would like to target their ads towards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the fulfillment on these programs was more seamless, I have some issues getting the leads to clients. I would like for there to be more opportunities to use the lead fulfillment feature with different programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would use Netline for your targeted marketing endeavors. It's very easy to use and works effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am getting a better, more targeted reach of potential customers using Netline. The benefit to the filters makes it easy for the information to get in front of the right people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Marissa Wolfgang of NetLine Corporation

Hi Angela, thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We want to make sure you’re aware of how to easily integrate the NetLine Portal with your CRM, MAP or Webinar Platform for real-time fulfillment. Please reach out to us via email to share your specific fulfillment issues so we can more properly triage. We pride ourselves on making this an easy and efficient process and want to address your specific needs.

AI
What do you like best?

One of the most helpful things about Netline is the ease of setting up a campaign. Campaign setup is segmented into 10 succinct sections so that it never feels overwhelming or confusing to complete. Even after setup, if you need to make a change, the process is smooth and easy and changes are approved quickly to get you back up and running again. The campaign is flexible depending on your evolving needs once leads start to come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had many problems with Netline. I had one issue where a lead came through where the company claimed to be in the manufacturing industry, when they were actually a nonprofit--a category I had excluded in the filter selection. Customer Service was very quick to respond and address the issue, making my client happy! The team here is always available and eager to assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For my clients that are looking to get high quality leads quickly, Netline is a great solution. Netline is always effective at giving them additional exposure to complement additional marketing campaigns we're running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NetLine lets us target by industry and very easily see the performance of our campaigns in terms of real leads, both of which are helpful in seeing the overall ROI of our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we'd love is if we could change the billing type after a campaign has been created - no complaints overwise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully review all campaigns before submitting! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We love being bae to gauge the amount of interest our topics and resources have in the market and the data we've collected lets us do just that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EI
What do you like best?

Easy setup & ability to target specific companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Review process is pretty straight forward but takes a little time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform helps with my middle funnel content syndication needs and allows me to target specific companies (and roles) that are part of my ABM program. We have had good update of our content at target accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Targeting options are good, service is excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is quite complex for self-serve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CASL-Compliant opt-in leads are being generated, which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The sales and customer success teams are knowledgable, transparent, and have the client's needs in mind. Competitive pricing considering my niche audience was great. They distributed educational and relevant content to my target prospect account list at a steady pace. Leads were delivered via API to my marketing automation platform in real-time. Leads were then added to a series of helpful and personalized emails. Their lead quality was about 97% on target and the marketing ROI is there for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The target account list provided to Netline is static. They should improve to a MAP/CRM integration to enable dynamic targeting. I want to use criteria to serve relevant and timely content to accounts at each pipeline stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before connecting with Netline, please do your due diligence. A marketer should align with their sales team on an account-based marketing strategy. Then establish criteria for target account and create a series of nurture emails for leads' enjoyment. Last, know your technology stack and capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I trust Netline to deliver leads within my target criteria. Netline's ability to generate the right leads with the right content at the right time has helped me and my company be successful in reaching our goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like that it's a simple, straightforward tool that's easy to navigate and make adjustments where needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the leads that come through aren't relevant depending on if the category selected is too broad, but having the ability to adjust the industries to specific subcategories helps improve the quality of leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool that's easy to learn and simple to use, as well as thorough in generating quality leads for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for clients who are targeting specific industries based on their eBook, and I like that the leads are generally generated quickly based on the targeted industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Very hands on interactions from Netline, great customer service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything went well, nothing negative, would recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to bring new names into our funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate the Netline platform and contact a customer support rep with any issues or requested changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Netline offered more filter categories and more granular options. This would help better focus the type of leads we're trying to capture for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NetLine allows me to capture valuable MQLs for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Marissa Wolfgang of NetLine Corporation

Thank you for your feedback, Genesis!

We’d love to touch base with you to make sure you have a complete understanding of our hyper-targeting capabilities. We offer the ability to filter by country, job area, job level, industry, company size, and company revenue. Additionally, we offer Account-Based Marketing, Account Suppression, Custom Question filtering, and more to ensure you only receive leads that match your ideal audience. Please feel free to reach out to us directly and we’ll be happy to walk you through how you can take advantage of these tools.

Thanks again for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us! Our whole NetLine team appreciates it.

What do you like best?

The customer support is super fast! I usually hear back within a few hours and sometimes within minutes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When adding a new campaign, sometimes the platform is slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to nurture the leads you are getting from netline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When clients are in need of leads, this is a great tool to satisfy the amount they are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I would highly recommend Netline to any B2B company that is looking to generate more refined leads with utmost efficiency. Netline has been worth the investment for us. Once we gather leads, we assign them to a rep to reach out, and so far the turnout has been promising. We look forward to using more advanced filtering capabilities in the near future to accommodate different salespeople within our company. The CPL is also lower than most other networks, but still qualitative. If you do have an issue, reps usually respond to you within one day with a resolution. So, on top of having a qualitative product and service, the customer service matches in value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is editing capabilities. Once you publish/submit a campaign, in order to make edits, you often have to get a rep to pause it for you instead of being able to pause and start it yourself whenever you want. Also, you have to have your campaigns last a month, which sometimes is not good for us for our social budget, as we have to prove they start and end in the same month, which is not always possible. It would be nice if it were 2-3 weeks. Usually, it only takes us a few days to see a turnaround, which is outstanding! It'd be nice to see this done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to start with a $500 budget, so that may not be the best for small businesses, but if you have a budget for lead generation, and are looking for a new service, I would recommend Netline. Start small at the minimum and see what you get out of it. Refine for the next one. Work with your account rep. Utilize the appropriate filtering settings, and integrate with CRM and marketing automation if you like. This could streamline the process even further. You can also do the marketing automation and CRM integrations manually (by transferring data at your own regard), but just know this is an option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation is made much easier with the help of Netline. We can filter them to match our target audiences. Segmenting is easy. It's a simple process. It's very user-friendly. If you're big on content marketing in the B2B space, you should be on Netline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

You cannot beat NetLine's customer service! We ran into issues with our initial implementation, but the NetLine team was willing to get on a call, help us understand the system, and our second campaign was much more successful. The platform is fairly simple to figure out and use, but a walkthrough will help you understand how to leverage the platform for the industries you're targeting. One thing we didn't realize is just how large NetLine's audience is and that we could go very specific with the filters we want to use. With our second campaign, we increased the total of quality leads coming from the platforms. Other content syndication providers are a little pricey, but NetLine is incredibly well-priced. We're very excited to continue this success and see where it goes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Billing is a little confusing, and sometimes it's not easy to navigate campaign steps (clicking on the link for a step 2 when you're on step 5 will just refresh the page for instance). But these are mostly small glitches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely get a phone call and talk with their team about your goals and the industries you're targeting. Ask questions, and don't be afraid to target a very specific set of titles, industries, etc. You'll still hit your lead goals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using NetLine to drive leads. NetLine has a huge database of content subscribers, so we're looking to expand our reach by getting in front of those subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

They are very easy to work with and have provided high-quality leads! The leads have been coming in at a regular cadence and we have had zero issues with the quality of the leads that are coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a lot of criticism to levy. My experience has been very positive so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NetLine has allowed us a new avenue for a large volume of high quality leads for our client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

NetLine enables me to deliver guaranteed ROI on lead gen. campaigns I run for my clients and is specifically targeted at the B2B markets that I serve. It helps them also get long term ROI from the assets that they have developed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The rate of lead generation slows dramatically the more targeted you make your audience. It's a trade off between quality, quantity and time that can take a bit of experimentation to get right for different campaigns and customers (some with small sales team, for example, are very happy to get a small number of regular high value leads). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In partnership withe the marketing teams I work with we can deliver predictable lead generation. Every dollar invested has a guaranteed outcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how intuitive it is, learning how to use the platform was not difficult and easy to train others on how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about NetLine, I really enjoy your platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use NetLine to help my clients get leads, so we're solving problems caused by COVID-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We are using NetLine for our Lead Generation programs and by using NetLine, we are able to reach the target audiences our clients are looking for. Setup of campaigns is easy and allows you the choice of self service or full service by NetLine. There are many tools provided by NetLine to make using their product easy and successful and their customer service is top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a anything I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to zero in on the quality target audience our clients are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

NetLine is a great tool to assess whether we are targeting the right audiences with the right messages, and if/how we should optimize our strategy based on those results. At the same time, we can deliver targeted leads that fill our clients’ sales pipeline, and we pair that with a communications strategy to convert those leads into new customers.

Other things I like:

- The automated reporting is awesome! It captures all the lead, content, and performance data I need to share with my team/clients.

- Setting up campaigns is a breezy, the UX is simple and straight forward.

- NetLine's client experience is top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. I would reposition this question to ask "what is on your NetLine wish list?". My wish list would include: targeting by DMAs, strategies for super niche audiences, more line of site on the sites content is distributed on, etc.

Overall, we're very happy using NetLine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NetLine’s syndication has delivered premium leads, but also expedited content insights giving us performance data quicker about what content is working and what’s not. It has helped us pivot our content approach so that we serve better content, better messaging, in formats our audience wants. Syndication campaigns have also helped us build out stronger nurture campaigns that reach users at the right frequency with appropriate messaging to drive higher engagement & conversion rates with contacts generated from campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Netline helps us fill our sales pipeline with qualified leads. We have been working with them for over a year and their lead quality has remained high and very predictable. Because of their work, content syndication has become one of our best performing channels. They also review all campaigns before pushing live in the market and frequently find mistakes I made when creating an account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although they are doing work to improve their UI, it still fills a little dated at times. Lead orders can be hard to fill when working with smaller list sizes if you are running ABM programs. Their connector to our CRM needs to be manually setup for all campaigns, which can slow down campaign creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a strong sense of who your customers are and need help scaling, Netline is worth looking into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Netline to solve pipeline problems. We find that the leads Netline provides to us qualify our strict lead parameters at a high rate, and show influence on key deals throughout the pipeline. For the prices, there is no channel that performs as well as they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They generate valuable content and have a great support team to assist your needs. Their team is very responsive and quick to answer any questions that I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall, I wouldn't say there are any downfalls to using Netline. While using the partner, sometimes the leads get delivered in full too quickly before the contracted end date, but that also means the content was engaging consumers at a higher rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to drive qualified leads, I would highly recommend using Netline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating leads for our clients. This means that our clients are able to grow their businesses by interacting with more users from a Lead Gen program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I'm a repeat customer for NetLine's content syndication services because they consistently help me meet my goals with ABM and lead gen programs. The lead and campaign analysis NetLine provides helps me make better decisions about targeting and nurture strategy. They are also one of the vendors that generates the greatest amount of net new leads to my company's database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many meetings, but that's a personal thing for me. If I can easily understand the campaign analysis, which I can because the reports are so comprehensive and digestible, then I typically don't like to review results with the vendor. But this is really a small thing, and I don't have complaints about working with NetLine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing account engagement across Delphix's prospect account targets and bringing net new leads into the database to help grow awareness of Delphix across these accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.