NetLine Corporation Reviews & Product Details

What is NetLine Corporation?

Successful B2B Marketers Start Here. Promote your content with the #1 B2B Content Syndication Lead Generation Network. B2B Marketers are empowered with self-serve and full-service solutions to achieve lead generation success with content. Here's how it works: • Syndicate content across the largest B2B lead generation network • Reach professional decision makers actively researching business-related topics • Set company and job specific filters (including ABM) • Capture intent-based leads matching your campaign criteria • Access lead analysis reports and strategize with our experts Access the tools every B2B marketer needs to: • Amplify Reach: Drive net new lead generation with the largest B2B lead generation network. • Capture Intent Leads: Identify and generate intent-based leads with AudienceTarget® Technology. • Increase ROI: Optimize your strategy with robust targeting capabilities, advanced reporting, and our team of experts. Create your free account and launch a new campaign in minutes, go to the NetLine Portal: http://portal.netline.com

NetLine Corporation Screenshots

NetLine Corporation Reviews

1-50 of 62 total NetLine Corporation reviews

NetLine Corporation Reviews

1-50 of 62 total NetLine Corporation reviews

"Trusted Lead Generation and Content Syndication"

What do you like best?

The sales and customer success teams are knowledgable, transparent, and have the client's needs in mind. Competitive pricing considering my niche audience was great. They distributed educational and relevant content to my target prospect account list at a steady pace. Leads were delivered via API to my marketing automation platform in real-time. Leads were then added to a series of helpful and personalized emails. Their lead quality was about 97% on target and the marketing ROI is there for me.

What do you dislike?

The target account list provided to Netline is static. They should improve to a MAP/CRM integration to enable dynamic targeting. I want to use criteria to serve relevant and timely content to accounts at each pipeline stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before connecting with Netline, please do your due diligence. A marketer should align with their sales team on an account-based marketing strategy. Then establish criteria for target account and create a series of nurture emails for leads' enjoyment. Last, know your technology stack and capabilities.

I trust Netline to deliver leads within my target criteria. Netline's ability to generate the right leads with the right content at the right time has helped me and my company be successful in reaching our goals.

Marketing Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Quality leads generation that works!"

What do you like best?

I found out about NetLine at a content marketing conference and it was one of the most valuable takeaways I had from it. I've reached my lead goals much faster than what I expected. If you're producing content worth of downloads, I'm sure you are investing time and resources for that. NetLine is a must, if you want this content to reach your target audience and convert all the marketing hard work into valuable leads and ultimately more revenue to your business.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything that I deslike, but maybe a clearer and deocumented explanation about the different flows. Currently I'm only working with 'Lead flow', which works perfectly for me, but I'm not sre about the usage of the 'Content flow'. Also, it would be nice to promote webinars registration through Netline, instead of only on-demand versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I honestly recommend it. Make sure you have content that is worth to download by your target audience and that your sales/inside sales/marketing team will be able to follow up with this leads and track the opportunities that came from Netline, so you can measure ROI.

We have produced a lot of deep content, but were not generating as many leads as we wanted, limited to our CRM contacts and social media advertising. With Netline we are able to reach our target audience precisely and getqualified leads that we can follow up with later on. The Cost pre Lead base works great and I think it's very fair. It's very easy to measure ROI.

Response from Elizabeth Johnston of NetLine Corporation

Hi Carolina!

Thanks for this awesome feedback! Since we’ve touched base with you about live webinars, we thought we’d add some context here for G2-ers to learn more about live webinar capabilities in the NetLine Portal. We *totally* support live events as a content type, (woohoo!) you just need to select the Alternative Formats content format, then select the type of live event from the next drop down. Upload a cover graphic, and proceed through the next steps as usual.

Based on this feedback, we’re looking at new ways to make formatting this content type crystal clear in the Portal. Stay tuned for that update, and thanks again! We love having you as a customer.

Senior Growth Manager - Marketing Strategy | Demand Gen | Product Marketing

"So fast it's crazy, you need to try this"

What do you like best?

Netline is really easy to use and is a great source of high volumes of leads. As we're working the leads, many are converting into sales opportunities, which is exactly what you want from a lead gen source.

I really, really like how fast Netline generates leads. It consistently surprises me how quickly I get the leads when starting a campaign.

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% clear how it works when you first sign up, so there's a part of you that hesitates. I sat on it for months before deciding to just try it. I'm glad I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most of us in demand gen / marketing / lead gen need to consistently generate leads for hungry, growing sales teams. Finding good leads is always a challenge. Netline is like finding an almost endless supply of leads. It's not white-glove, it's no frills. But it's cheap, good leads. What more could you ask for.

Just give it a try. I'm really glad I did.

Lead generation - we've gotten a high volume of solid leads

"Netline for Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Netline is easy to use and the customer service is stellar. The biggest advantage is that the Netline staff is always willing to answer questions, help us find solutions, and in many cases, invent those new solutions if they are not already available. I always feel like I am in it with Netline instead of just being a customer.

What do you dislike?

I really wish our clients could have a dashboard they can log into to see their leads on their own instead of always having to manually deliver leads. My clients with CRM connections can get around this issue, but the majority of my clients don't have that. Additionally, it would be nice if we could customize their basic form a bit, but it's not crucial. We'd also like to get the actual job titles entered, and not the NetLine selection for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if NetLine doesn't meet your solutions right away, they will work hard to create the solutions for you.

We are gathering leads through lead generation. It's a good database of companies and Netline's ability to generate their own leads is a great option when we get into a bind.

Response from Elizabeth Johnston of NetLine Corporation

Hi Jeffrey!

Thank you so much for this post. We reached out to you offline back in March, but wanted to keep the conversation going and highlight some handy updates that address your needs. First, the addition of custom link sharing and branded reports can help you provide clients with interactive, visualized reporting and lead data without sacrificing security or relying on a CRM. And, an easy fix to optimize your forms is to leverage the custom questions feature – when building your campaign, you can add more fields to capture additional lead data. Regarding job titles, we’re now delivering the write-in job title values so marketers can view what users have entered manually (in addition to the drop-down selection.) Our Client Services team will be reaching out to guide you through these features. :)

Marketing Consultant

"Amazing Lead Generation and Content Distribution Platform"

What do you like best?

NetLine is an amazing platform for content marketing. We use the self-service portal (you set up and define your own campaigns with minimal interaction with the NetLine team -- though they are available for help, feedback and are very willing and quick to assist). If you have high-quality content assets, lead volume is amazingly high -- one is left asking, "How do they do that!?" -- and quality is quite good. A wonderfully effective alternative to other content syndication services/platforms. It's cool that you can run content syndication campaigns based on filters (e.g., "only send me leads from these types of job roles, and these types of levels, from these geographies, fitting this type of company profile") or ABM (account-based marketing) type campaigns (e.g., "only send me leads from employees [of such-and-such a type] from this specific list of target organizations").

What do you dislike?

There's little to dislike with NetLine. One nit is that self-service campaigns can seemingly only be set up with credit card billing. Because lead flow can be quite high, this can lead to large charges over a short time-frame. Can be an issue with larger campaign budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to try NetLine as part of (or *instead* of) your content marketing / content syndication efforts. I find it extremely effective in terms of lead quality, volume, and cost. For B2B marketers, cost-per-lead can be insanely high in other solutions. NetLine brings CPL down to a "no-brainer" level.

We've used NetLine in both ABM and content syndication type modes. Both have yielded some very interesting and high quality leads from target companies. We feed these directly to our sales development representatives for follow-up. NetLine campaigns have resulted in good meetings with prospect organizations. Leads that are not ready for a meeting/demo/trial of our service can be put into nurture campaigns and help us build our contacts at prospective customer organizations.

And "rejected" leads (ones that do not match one's ABM account list or pass one's filters) still get access to the content, exposure to the organization's brand, etc. So it's like free exposure.

Community Engagement Manager

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The sales rep was very knowledgeable during the auditing process and provided quick responses to all questions.

Onboarding for the campaign was smooth and we were able to launch quickly.

Our customer success rep was very detailed when testing our automation integrations.

During the campaign the rep provided regular reporting on the campaign status.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular to NetLine, but content syndication leads move a little slower though the funnel. It's hard to discern quality and re-up the campaign quickly when the trickle down is so slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like to target specified verticals for lead gen then NetLine is a great choice.

Their team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

We are trying to educate and build top funnel leads.

Targeting specific verticals allows us to potentially reach our ideal company profile with high value content.

We are nurturing these leads based on the content they receive and then attempting sales reach out.

Larger deal sizes and highly educated leads is the ultimate goal for the campaign. In the end we would like to see these leads move at an expedited pace through the funnel.

It's still early on, but we are hoping to see some results soon.

Senior Marketing Manager
Internet

"High Quality B2B Leads "

What do you like best?

The targeting capabilities have allowed us to drive quality leads in our pipeline. It's also nice to understand the CPL upfront, which costs less than some of our other channels. We can also integrate directly into HubSpot, which helps us track how the leads progress through our funnel. The team we've worked with at NetLine is very responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

The system can be somewhat glitchy and slow. I've had a few issues uploading our content. This only impacts the campaign setup process and hasn't impacted our pipeline or leads. The NetLine team has been very proactive and responsive when we have had issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a lot of compelling content to share through the platform. We've found it helpful to continuously refresh our content to capture new leads.

We're trying to build our pipeline of quality leads and have seen strong results from NetLine.

Head of ABM

"Best Consistent Source of Net New Quality Content Syndication Leads"

What do you like best?

The consistent results are most definitely the highlight of working with NetLine - across multiple companies and industries I've been able to run campaigns that consistently deliver net new quality leads for our sales teams and marketing database.

What do you dislike?

Visibility of where a lead came from isn't there, but honestly not a major concern for me, but it sometimes can be a difficult explanation when dealing with sales enablement questions ("where did this lead come from exactly").

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend going with the full service LeadSource product if you're not familiar with content syndication lead programs. The level of service and attention I've received has always been excellent.

The business problem we solve is scalable, high quality lead generation. The benefits are net new leads, account based marketing goals, and pipeline creation.

Inbound Marketing Coordinator
Internet

"Reliable Lead Gen Solution"

What do you like best?

NetLine is a great avenue for guaranteed quality lead generation - regardless of industry or target audience. The portal is easy to use with a clean interface and provides 24/7 access to campaign information. The team is responsive and easy to work with, making turnaround time launch new campaigns pretty quick.

What do you dislike?

The cadence of lead flow can be lopsided and hard to pace depending on how specific the campaign is. Sometimes there are no leads for an entire week and then the next morning there are 60 - not a deal breaker, but it can make it hard for sales to follow-up thoughtfully and in a timely manner. There's also little to no insight into where the leads are actually coming from, so it's hard to understand what's driving success.

NetLine gets our content in front of prospects we otherwise may not have been able to reach. It allows us to attack different verticals with the guarantee that our sales team will at least have a campaign's worth of quality leads to follow-up on if all else fails.

Content Writer and Social Media Manager

"Successful B2B lead gen campaign"

What do you like best?

NetLine allowed us to tightly target towards industries and job areas we weren't able to market to easily. This got our products in front of a new audience and added a stack of new contacts into our CRM.

What do you dislike?

The only downside for us was not having the ability to pace the incoming leads on a weekly basis. We had a monthly cap but weren't able to control the flow of leads any more than that.

We've solved the problem of not knowing how to reach certain audiences. Our marketing is B2B and specific to only a few industries. NetLine was a very successful way for us to branch out into a bigger market without taking risks or tying up resources.

Web Content Writer / Social Media Manager
Telecommunications

"A great way to generate targeted leads."

What do you like best?

So far, the leads have been quality and the people I've worked with have made the onboarding process as painless as possible. On top of that, they are willing to help with anything and return calls or emails super quickly. We've got big love for Windy Andre!

What do you dislike?

The portal can be a bit buggy. And while the portal is simple to understand, it can be confusing the first time you use it. It's a good thing they will hold your hand through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having a tough time driving high-quality leads, NetLine makes a huge difference in getting your business in front of the right audience.

Generating more targeted leads for our business. NetLine has helped us to drive warmer leads who are ready to learn more about our product. We've had issues in the past with paying for poor quality leads, but NetLine's leads did not disappoint.

Digital Marketing Manager

"Great, some of my client's are getting got campaign results through the platform."

What do you like best?

The filters (target audience) that I can do on the platform, especially the Job Title filter.

What do you dislike?

The platform to configure the campaigns isn't 100% optimized for easy navigation (UX). Also sometimes it takes longer than normal to load when we are uploading some campaign. Would be great to have a soft version or an app that we can easily access and upload our campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it would be great not to restrict a minimum investment in the platform. For example, I have clients who would like to advertise products in several countries, so they need to divide the total budget between campaigns. Currently, I can only upload a campaign with the minimum investment of 500 and monitor every week to not exceed the investment of the client. Sometimes I do not feel safe to manage this on the platform.

We work with B2B Client's so the platform it's been very effective in bringing new qualify contacts.

Manager, Digital Marketing Strategy

"Really Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter your target demographic and generate relevant leads is the most powerful part of the Netline hub. The customer support (via email) has been prompt and extremely helpful. The tool is straightforward to work with.

What do you dislike?

When first getting started, there are some manual processes to deal with. We chose to receive leads everyday, which means we are invoiced everyday. This is a bit of an issue for our finance team. Additionally, we haven't reached the threshold for automated CRM mapping yet, so lead managed is a bit manual for now. There are solutions to this in the near future.

NetLine takes a lot of the upfront legwork out of lead generation, which enables our team to focus on content creation and lead nurturing efforts.

Co-Author
Management Consulting

"Best pay per lead vendor out there"

What do you like best?

Netline allows us to identify leads in the earliest stages of the buying journey. Their cost is better than anyone out there. Their service is amazing. And the quality of leads is great. We had a booked demo in the first week of our campaign.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Their portal allows you to create an account, add your e-books, select your target audience and filters, add a credit card and get up and running in 24 hours!

More leads.

Online Marketing Manager

"Quality leads at a lower cost than industry average"

What do you like best?

We have used both Netline's self-service and managed-services programs. With both we have received quality leads at reasonable CPLs.

Specifically regarding the self-service model, the admin functionality is very straight forward and easy to manage. In this mode, you control everything regarding your campaign with no active Netline manager providing guidance. They have created a tool that is very intuitive. From the filtering, to asset upload, to lead allocation and lead retrievable, you can get a campaign up and running in one day. Because the self-service program is all self-run, I find the CPL to be lower than other content syndication vendors while still being able to keep our strict filters. Also, you are able to control when leads are delivered. Here, I have set lead delivery to a daily schedule. Being able to get leads the day after someone has downloaded your content is fairly fast in an excel delivery process.

In regards to the managed-services, you are assigned a campaign manger who maintains the active programs. The CPL is higher for this model but you get benefits such as direct system integration which is important in terms of time saved. With this program I have found the quality of leads to still be high. With our strict filters, Netline is still able to deliver leads weeks ahead of schedule.

I also like Netline's global reach. In both types of programs, we are syndicating globally.

What do you dislike?

With Netline's self-service you are limited in geography filtering. For example, we would like to syndicate to specific countries in Europe, however you are only able to select Western Europe or Eastern Europe with no ability to dig deeper. With these filters you are syndication to a large geography when you may only care about a few countries. Australia is also not an option. With self-service there is no ability for direct integration into your CRM or marketing automation tool. Leads can only be sent via a spread sheet. Because of this you will need to have a person monitoring these daily/weekly and do manual uploads. In the self-service you are also limited to 10 assets that can be syndicated per campaign. This can be a challenge to balance well performing assets and newer pieces that you still want to share. In self-service you also cannot do lead-returns, they over deliver by a certain percent and hope that makes up for any bad leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are not able to do a managed-services approach and decide to maintain your own campaign, make sure you have someone who is dedicated to the program. You do not want leads delivered and are not able to be uploaded in a timely manner. Leads can come in large batches and may end up being very cold leads if not uploaded.

Our goal is to fill the funnel with quality leads that fit our filters, while maintaining a reasonable CPL. Benefits I've realized are timely leads from good companies and good titles.

Response from Andrea Neiman of NetLine Corporation

Hi Kevin: We are glad to hear that you're overall experience using NetLine's products and services are producing the quality results that keep you engaged with us! With respect to your experience using the NetLine Portal and filtering on European countries, you actually can select your desired country within the regions. Andrea from Portal Marketing and Support will reach out to you promptly to show you how! Happy Holidays!

"Got the exact types of leads I was hoping for!"

What do you like best?

Working with Vivian, our account rep, was a great experience. She made the process from start to finish as seamless as possible. She also helped segment the audience by our exact needs, and as a result, the leads we received came at a very high quality and in a relatively speedy fashion.

What do you dislike?

It would have been helpful to have more understanding on NetLine's end of how to integrate NetLine with our Marketo instance when it came to actually setting up the program to make sure that we were capturing the leads properly. The test leads came through fine, but there still could have been more know-how on NetLine's end as to how to set up the program from a marketing ops point of view. A small but crucial detail.

We needed leads that met specific criteria that we weren't able to get from other similar vendors. Thank you, NetLine!

EI

"The best B2B content syndication lead gen service I've used"

What do you like best?

I love that it's completely self-serve. By the time we ran and completed our first campaign, we were still waiting to hear back from sales teams at other providers. The targeting is also fantastic for B2B contacts.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could filter campaigns and only pay for leads that meet certain custom parameters for our business; but it seems they are working on something along those lines. I also wish their CRM integration did not require a minimum campaign investment, but it's good they offer that feature.

We tried using LinkedIn which has great targeting capabilities, but ended up paying for lots of expensive clicks that didn't result in conversions. With NetLine we were able to fire up a campaign in minutes, getting our first well-targeted leads within the hour and without all the waste of clicks that don't convert. Now, instead of worrying about impressions, CTR, etc, I'm just buying leads on a CPL basis and building up our pipeline with the good stuff.

Search Marketing Manager

"Amazingly Targeted Content Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The targeting functionality is excellent, in particular the ABM capabilities have been very successful for our clients. The ability to browse rejected leads is fascinating, unique, and valuable.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to evenly distribute budget. Campaign limitations can be arbitrary leading to the need to duplicate campaigns rather then extend existing campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Come prepared with your targets and if you can't find the right options to match that target then the support staff can help.

In particular ABM campaigns with limited scope can get traction with Netline whereas other ABM options have high barriers of entry.

Demand Generation Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Excellent lead generation vendor"

What do you like best?

Netline is extremely professional and attentive to our marketing and sales goals. They are always going above and beyond to recommend additional campaigns that will help us improve lead quality and conversion.

What do you dislike?

As with all content syndication leads, they are top of funnel. This has more to do with the nature of the leads, versus the vendor. However, Netline does offer some nurture/drip campaigns to assist with qualification.

We are able to support aggressive sales quotas and growth goals but supplying our sales teams with top of funnel leads to work and nurture.

B2B Lead Generation + Search Marketing Specialists

"Best Cost-per-Lead for B2B Companies with and without a Target Account List"

What do you like best?

We can generate hundreds and hundreds of leads using the Netline self-service portal for less than $40/lead. In a GDPR world, getting full contact details who are "opted in" is important to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Netline can't always match our full list of domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let Netline set up the first few campaigns before you try Self-Serve.

Getting our client's services in front of specific companies they are trying to target.

UP

"Streamlined approach with an easy to use interface."

What do you like best?

The interface - easy selection on filters as well as content production.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the date of the latest lead on a campaign in the lead section - similar to what's done on the salvage section. The way we use the campaigns are based on an asset per campaign, which is not the norm for Netline. It does mean that I have to go into each campaign to determine if new leads were delivered. I receive too many emails to track off the email delivery of files (which I like, just can't execute on at the moment).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using this platform. Not only are they constantly improving on their platform based on users input, but their customer service is some of the best I've experienced.

Concise platform that includes much more information for our clients to utilize.

Senior Digital Marketing Manager

"Lead Gen campaign"

What do you like best?

Netline was always flexible and responsive. They listened to our concerns and made necessary changes to the program. We generated a large pool of leads in our industry.

What do you dislike?

Some additional capabilities such as A/B testing would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If they have the targeting capabilities that match your target audience, it is worth a test for sure!

Netline is a good source of net new leads. The quality is strong and the quantity is also there. They have a wide variety of filters you can use to ensure you are getting leads in your target job functions, industries, companies, seniorities and geographies.

Performance Marketing Manager
Internet

"A collaborative and helpful team of individuals who want all their partners to succeed."

What do you like best?

Franklin or Ariana is always there to swiftly answer any of our questions or give us advice on how to improve our campaigns. The open and transparent communication has made Netline one of our strongest partners. There has never been a time where I have had to wait over 24 hours for a response, and Franklin is constantly monitoring our campaign process to make sure we hit or surpass our goals.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be cumbersome at times leading to some frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work on making the platform user friendly, and quicker!

We are consistently trying to capture new leads through different forms of content. The leads we get from netline are typically always 75% new and tend to be more qualified than some of our other channels.

Marketing Programs Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Netline for lead generation"

What do you like best?

Netline leads are very qualified. They created customized programs that addressed my campaign's specific needs. The reporting is very intuitive and indepth and I am able to share this reporting with my larger team as well as make strategic decisions based on the findings.

What do you dislike?

The manual effort of working with spreadsheets. But this is due to the fact that the team on our side has not integrated Eloqua with salesforce.

Acceptance rates are over 50% from the sales team - and delivering qualified leads help to fill the pipeline.

"A Consistent Lead-Gen Solution for the Business Market"

What do you like best?

I value NetLine's ability to deliver on they say they're going to deliver. I've never had an issue with a campaign not reaching goal in time, and usually we've achieved our goals significantly ahead of time. Also, the platform is easy to use, but support is always an email or call away, which is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of ambiguity around job titles. There are categories for industry, job level, and "job," but the options from "job" aren't really job titles. So, this isn't always very helpful when passing this info along to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to utilize the targeting and filters, and the team is great with support if you're confused with how to use the platform.

NetLine allows us to acquire very specific audiences for clients. It has allowed us to provide clients with leads that are interested in their products, services, or thought leadership -- in a timely manner.

Director of Marketing & Communications

"Solid and stable lead source"

What do you like best?

Netline is an easy-to-use content distribution and lead generation platform

What do you dislike?

While the leads are provided daily, it would be better if they could be accessed in (near) real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netline's self-service model is ideal for marketers with lean budgets; it gives you a great way to segment and target the right population.

Netline offers me a steady and quantifiable method to build a content audience. I know the cost per acquisition in advance and can plan accordingly.

"Director of Marketing"

What do you like best?

The quality of the leads and how quickly I receive them, as well as the ability to define my campaign and analyze results. The lead scoring and lead mapping ensure my content gets in front of the audience most relevant for me. I can also easily add to my content library to change which assets are promoted in my campaign. The tool is easy to work with, and I like the control it gives me over my campaign. Also, the CPL is lower than most other tools/publishers I work with, yet the quality is high.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot filter out competitors or partners from the leads I pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netline is inexpensive yet delivers more and higher quality leads faster than any other outlet/tool I've worked with. I love the portal and the ability to define my campaign, as well as view the reporting capabilities.

The challenge I'm solving for is generating high quality leads. I have secured high quality leads that have closed, and I've received valuable insights through the reporting capabilities, including the audience engaging with our content.

AP

"Visionary model for helping demand-gen marketers"

What do you like best?

Netline has solved a marketing problem by providing an easy-to-use self-service system for generating leads by exposing content to a broader audience. It's a brilliant idea and executed well.. Their systems work intuitively, and they are extremely responsive to questions.

What do you dislike?

I've experienced a few system glitches from time to time, but those have been very minor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netline has a terrific business model and can serve as a core part of a campaign to broaden a company's reach. Using Netline doesn't replace putting effort into building your own great content and attracting new prospective customers through your inbound and outbound channels. But as a way to fulfill short-term needs and as a long-term way to continue to add to your audience, Netline can be a terrific piece of the overall marketing source puzzle.

From time to time, my company has difficulty generating high-quality leads on behalf of some of our clients, and we sometimes need additional exposure for content or events that we're promoting. Netline allows us to expand our universe of qualified prospects.

AC

"Very effective way to bring in new B2B leads"

What do you like best?

Netline worked with my demand gen team to get our information in front of the exact right audience we wanted to target. Netline helped us cut right to the people we wanted to talk to. They worked with us to make sure we were sharing the most relevant content of interest to the audience. Communication with our account team was seamless, and the reporting provided at the end of each quarter was invaluable. I was always able to immediately analyze the success of our programs and what we needed to improve to get even better results. The whole team was hands on when I needed them and helped us keep the ball rolling month after month.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints. The whole account team is really what made our work with them a success. I will say some of the pricing was a little bit more expensive that some similar campaigns we run with other organizations, but the amount was nominal and the reporting from Netline absolutely made that worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer support is by far what sets Netline apart. The lift to get our program up and running was very light for me, which was important because of my workload. The quality of leads, and the ROI analysis they do for you is incredible.

We wanted to get to a very targeted, high level audience that might not be online looking for resources all day. Netline knew just how to get our message in front of those people. The benefits were as anticipated, but the longevity of them is what pleasantly surprised me. We still are having the same great quality of results ever since we started with Netline.

Marketing Programs Specialist

"Great customer support & back-end platform"

What do you like best?

The Online Netline portal provides a useful self-service tool to view the status of your campaigns, as well as useful data on all of the leads generated to date in your campaigns via a robust reporting tool. On top of that, the overall quality of service and support has been exemplary.

What do you dislike?

Limitations in the EMEA region; in US, can oftentimes fulfill too quickly (setting monthly caps in place can mitigate to some degree).

Netline's content syndication programs have been useful to building a database of net-new names for nurturing, as well as building out pipeline for our sales team. Netline's targeting, broad audience, and multi-channel approach have delivered quality leads consistently.

Response from Amanda Drinker Dooley of NetLine Corporation

Maguire: We are so happy to hear you are enjoying NetLine's lead generation services and receiving a high volume of net-new leads. Great to know that you find the NetLine Portal campaign insight reporting extremely useful. Looking forward to continuing to work together on your campaigns!

AI

"Effective content syndication solution for ABM and lead gen!"

What do you like best?

NetLine allows us to syndicate content across great B2B publishers to effectively capture high quality leads who might not have otherwise read our resources. Their targeting options are robust, allowing us to segment specific personas that align with our ideal customer profile. We are able to weight certain filters over others allowing us to ensure we are reaching the right prospects. This is essential for our ABM programs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options to weight certain publishers or placements that are higher value over others (like forums/groups).

NetLine has given us the ability to reach prospects while they are already researching solutions or looking to increase their knowledge of the industry. This gives a native approach to providing our content so we stay top of mind. The benefits to our sales team are great, as the content subject and lead info provides them with an idea of our prospects' use cases for our product and topics to start a conversation.