Magisto

3.9

Make a Movie. Tell Your Story. Discover. Watch. Connect.

Work for Magisto?

Learning about Magisto?

Magisto Reviews

Ask Magisto a Question
Showing 35 Magisto reviews
Angelica G.

"The perfect tool for high quality videos "

What do you like best?

It's a program for editing and creating videos, it's excellent because it has different tools that make it easier for you to work more dedicated to the area of marketing, it's unbelievable because you don't need to have great knowledge in the edition to use it as it allows the creation of videos quickly and easily, has an option for companies which makes it even better as it can reach more people.

What do you dislike?

It is a quality program that always offers the best, in the time I've been using Magisto has not found a negative point, makes advertising faster to create

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using this program I recommend it, it is perfect for those who want to edit their videos and photos easily and without being professionals, as a company we are increasing the advertising videos so we have reached more people, our sales have improved because it is easy to create our advertising with the different editing tools that Magisto has.

From the use of this program my company has been able to improve the amount of advertising in the area of marketing, it is incredible because all its tools work perfectly making it easy and simple to create and edit videos and photos, we announce our new products and promotions with videos created from Magito and that have attracted more customers

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Magisto
Gustavo H.

"A simple tool to control."

What do you like best?

This program has multiple features that make it a very useful and necessary program, this program has tools to facilitate the creation of videos dedicated mainly to marketing, is an application that gives us the ability to create multiple videos without having advanced knowledge in editing, allows us to make videos quickly, without having to occupy another job for this and without the need to hire someone to make these videos, has the ability to use multiple effects when editing our videos.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about this program, but this application doesn't really have the capacity for editing professionals to take it into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to take into account that the free version of this program has very limited tools and being almost impossible to handle this program correctly, this free version I recommend it just to try and see if it is worth paying for. The program is a perfect tool for companies that require videos with certain quality but with the possibility of creating them quickly.

The program has allowed to increase the quantity of advertising videos of the company, since it allows to create multiple videos quickly and without losing the quality of these, also has the ability to make videos through a mobile device in a comfortable way, these have allowed us to modify videos quickly without problem. We have managed to save a lot of time since we started using this program.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Ana L.

"Professional videos in an easy way"

What do you like best?

It is an application that allows you to create videos easily and quickly because it contains various tools for editing both videos and photos making it perfect for the marketing sector, has an excellent interface very modern and easy to understand, has an option for companies which makes it a high quality application that is worth acquiring.

What do you dislike?

When I edit videos the audio is often distorted causing loss of quality of the final product, it is necessary to improve this field in the application, bearing in mind that you get good customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I openly recommend this application because when I discovered it my company realized that the improvements were immediate, since it is easy to use whether you are a beginner or if you are a professional of photography and video, we increased our advertising by the impact it had on our marketing workers for their different editing options, sales in my company went up for the reason that customers feel more attracted by the advertising made through this application, also have to emphasize that it has different prices for different needs.

Magisto is a quality application and in my company specifically in the area of marketing we have managed to increase the production of advertising making this something excellent because for our workers is easy and practical to use, customers are delighted with advertising therefore have increased sales.

Emily A.

"Professional and easy to use tool."

What do you like best?

This application allows you to create videos quickly, offers features that make this one of the best options to create marketing videos for any company, is a program that can be used with total ease and without prior knowledge, this program has multiple templates that help optimize the time it can take to create a marketing video, this program has a service dedicated to companies which has features to make videos with professional quality, offers features that are worth paying.

What do you dislike?

This program has a customer service that really leaves something to be desired, being a little slow on the answers and hardly offering solutions to the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program despite having its quality tools, we must take into account their different prices, is a program with a cost that may seem high for some companies, the program has a free trial version for any user, is not something that is recommended because if you have a problem during the test of this program, online support really will not help you, I recommend you to take into account the recommendations of this product to know if it is a product that will serve you.

We have created videos dedicated to marketing, which are dedicated to announce a new product of the company or make a promotion of minor importance, is a tool easy to use so many of the different employees of the company have managed to manage this program without any problem.

Gregory V.

"Magisto very good tool to edit videos in a simple way and achieving good results. "

What do you like best?

with magisto I create great videos, the best of all is that it is very easy to use, anyone can use the application, without the need of knowledge in video editing. Magisto is a free video editor that works on computers through the browser and mobile devices (iOS and Android). I use it and I like everything about it, I can add effects, music, images and text to my videos.

What do you dislike?

It is a great application, but it only works for short videos that are the ones we usually take with the smartphone, you have the possibility to upload 10 videos, 5 photo but you should not exceed 500 MB or a length of more than 25 minutes. Despite that, I think it's a really cool application and it should be on your smartphone and you can also use it on your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to create visually attractive videos, what you need is to create an account and then select several videos or images, drag them, choose a style, music and ready, seconds later you will have a well edited video of a fairly high quality.

with Magisto I do the editing of videos of weddings, of baptisms, of birthdays. As an independent photographer, I specialize in taking pictures of events, mainly family events and together with each photograph I deliver a video of the event, where I compile the best images and small videos. thanks to magistro I can carry out this work in a very simple way, keeping my clients satisfied with the work that I present to them.

Karlota H.

"It was the best I've known to edit videos."

What do you like best?

This palicacion is incredible, I can create the video you want, incorporating photos and much more, I can also exchange excerpts of videos with images, it really is an excellent tool to edit all kinds of videos.

What do you dislike?

It's really amazing everything I've podilo achieve with this application, there is nothing I do not like Magisto, I can edit my videos on the web, and also has a mobile application directed to Conumidores and companies, Magisto employs intelligence technology Artificial so that the editing of my videos is faster and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is excellent magis, I am very pleased with the results I get with this plaicacion.

As a professional photographer I have been very well to have with Magisto, has been excellent results that I get, my clients are more satisfied, always on birthdays and weddings we have to do in addition to photographs videos and it has been very good idea to have This palicacion for this, as my clients are more satisfied with the work I deliver.

Sasha G.

"Makes video creation easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the stock video, photo, and music library. It makes it so easy to create exactly what I need to post to social media or my website.

What do you dislike?

The volume of the music ... if I had the option to lower it that would help. The only other thing is the inability to place text exactly where I want it. There are 3 options for placement and that's all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, easy to figure out, and makes beautiful videos.

I have been able to create my own videos rather than have to pay someone else to do it. For the price of someone doing one for me, I got multiple videos because I purchased a 1 year subscription.

Teresa R.

"Easy to use tool for quality videos. "

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use program that allows us to edit and create both videos and photos without being professional in editing, has different tools that facilitate our work, is a program dedicated to the area of marketing in particular, has an option for companies that makes it perfect because it is for a more open audience, has an interface easy to understand and very modern.

What do you dislike?

You have customer service problems because they take a while to respond, I think you should improve that area because it is a quality program that should offer the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application for editing your videos if you are looking for a quality application, it is perfect for everyone because it has a version for companies and is suitable for the area of marketing, for its many editing tools makes the time is optimized without affecting the outcome of the product.

The magisto program since we acquired it in my company has been improved because editors optimize their time in terms of creating videos, they can create more and in the shortest time possible, in editing has different tools that always inspire to work therefore has grown the number of advertising videos which leads to the attraction of new customers and higher profits, not to mention that it is possible to create and edit from a mobile device making it even easier to modify when necessary.

Eric I.

"Brand Consistency and Post Production Time Frame cut in HALF"

What do you like best?

The Agency Level offerings are great.

I have recently been trained in this amazing new software that helps our agency create 10x the amount of video we could before.

We can even create new ads from existing ones that we had before

I can don more great video for less

600 for the year, I have been trained to make them for you

GO over capabilities, strengths of AI

Quickly make video for special occasions or sales

Can create videos for all socials using just one ad

a/b testing with video ads

Branded content (colors logo/ text)

What do you dislike?

Editing Voice Audio is still very limited. and the editing timeline for an Agency Level account should truly get an upgrade as well to have a detailed timeline structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to refine your video content with hybrid post production workflows such as FCPX and Magisto or Adobe Clip and Magisto

Social Video that is filmed on Mobile and branded for the client consistently and optimized for social channels. Micro Moment success lives in Magisto.

HENRY N.

"Video editor online. "

What do you like best?

I like Magisto because it is a free video editor, which helps me create photo montages quickly and in a very simple way which allows me to create incredible videos by joining thousands of photographs in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not detected any problems in this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Magisto because it is a really useful application in the photographic world.

Magisto has benefited me a lot in my daily work, since with this software I have created videos based on photographs in a very fast and simple way.

David D.

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY!"

What do you like best?

NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ITS A COMPLETE SCAM

What do you dislike?

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I signed up for a trial and since i used my google account for my login, I wasn't able to cancel my account. It has now been 4 months and I am still being charged and they're telling me that they cannot refund me. Even though I NEVER MADE ANY VIDEOS. They have the WORST customer service. DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS PRODUCT!!! STAY AWAY!!

NONE

Taryn G.

"Excellent video editor!!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of being able to pick certain pictures and videos and then this software will make an advertisement for me! You can click on the theme that you want as well as your background style music selection and it’s all put together very nicely

What do you dislike?

There is actually nothing that I dislike I just wish there was a little bit better music selection

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a shot I think you’ll enjoy all the features that it has an endless options to create a beautiful video

I am being able to advertise and have my customers see new products and any promotions going on

Kathryn H.

"Fast and easy but I'd like more control"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to learn and use. It's also web-based so there is nothing to install and you can be up and running very quickly. The uploading of content was quite fast and it kept everything very organized. I think it's geared to kids or inexperienced video editors

What do you dislike?

I don't love the limitations on the amount of content and there are times that I would like to make slightly longer videos for other purposes. It's a very expensive service to customize basic things like adding your logo, more text or changing the order of the content (19.99/month!). Not a powerful or professional editing tool at all but you can make fun videos if you don't care much about customization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something fun and easy for kids to use it's a great choice. I do not recommend you use this for anything professional, as it is quite limited. I'd also pay attention to your subscription. At nearly twenty dollars per month I'd personally set a calendar reminder to discontinue after a few months unless you were using it often. However, if you are using video editing at such a rate that you would need it for more than a few months I'd check out other software.

I've yet to find a use for it in business. Even with the paid tools I need more options to customize video content for clients. I gave it a try but ultimately used something else.

Rhonda L.

"Video and Picture Magic"

What do you like best?

Beautiful videos in a flash! I this app is Wonderful! I don't even have to add pictures sometimes; it will grab the last set of pictures captured and create the most beautiful video picture collage! It's wonderful for showcasing pics on social media and even on your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It works great! It's a great tool for creating videos and the free version is great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't go wrong with it Magisto. It's free to use so you aren't losing anything trying it out. It creates great videos in minutes and you will be suprised how awesome they are and professional quality. Do yourself and your business a favor and get this software.

We can create attractive, eye catching videos for our social media and clients resulting in more views and essentially more business. People love videos with music and this is a great tool for creating with ease.

Nicole H.

"Magisto For Easy, Professional Videos"

What do you like best?

I love how straightforward and simple the video editing process is! I appreciate that the app does all of the work of choosing filters, transitions and photo order for me. I also like that it will give me music selections based on the editing style so I don’t have to sift through a bunch of unfamiliar song titles to find one that fits.

What do you dislike?

Many of the features are behind a monthly paywall ($9.99, so not super expensive), and if you’re only an occasional user like me, you have to deal with watermarks on videos. Not a huge deal breaker, just a nuisance. I wish I could make longer videos on the free version, but there’s a 30-second cap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for cute, short videos to encourage engagement! Easy for anyone to use, and if you’re not super tech savvy or you don’t want to spend a lot of time making videos/social media slideshows for your business, it’s definitely worth downloading and may even be worth paying for the premium membership.

Being able to easily upload social media videos straight from my phone allows me to connect with readers in the moment, which I love. I’m rarely near my laptop, so I appreciate having the ability to make such great-looking videos on iOS. Being able to connect with other accounts through Magisto is a great feature as well.

UW
User in Writing and Editing

"Magisto is easy to use and delivers professional results"

What do you like best?

I created video projects quickly and I love the results. The site is intuitive to use and the automatic theme and soundtrack features are perfect. Magisto is great for business and personal use.

What do you dislike?

I had issues signing up for a free trial and paying with paypal. So I used the standard free version and although I was able to create great projects I love, I wanted to use a few of the features that are only available on the paid versions. I hope to get my free trial to work so I can test out the additional features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try Magisto today and you will have fun creating projects for your business! The videos will attract attention from your prospective buyers.

I am using the videos I created on Magisto to promote my business and services. I also used it for a fun video project to for a friend's 50th birthday and love the results.

Andrés S.

"A nice video production solution for non-editors"

What do you like best?

The transitions and themes that are available during your trial are amazing. You can create interesting content with those alone. Also, it is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

This solution does not take into consideration that more professional people would use specialized software (FinalCut, AfterEffects), and the ones who will be using this type of software will need to download their videos, which is restricted after you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you enjoy video production and you intend to make better quality videos (and investing more time doing them) you should consider bigger software solutions like iMovie (Mac).

For single marketers and freelancers, without any video production background and little budget, it can be a powerful tool.

Raza L.

"Magisto - a Complete deception"

What do you like best?

Nothing - best thing only comes with the Business account for which you have to pay more.

What do you dislike?

While signing, it will show you Professional subscription however, the readymade videos are only available to Business account which cost $39.99 - Moreover, the so-called SUBSCRIPTION turns out not to be a Subscription but a payment which will be taken immediately even it says on the PayPal checkout that 'you will not be charged TODAY', that why I call it, Magisto - A complete deception!

Readymade videos for marketing

No benefits realized.

David F.

"Quick and Easy for High Quality Content"

What do you like best?

Ease of using Magisto for business to create fresh content is the way you feel after the first video is created. Using AI, videos are created based on your inputs and the system will Learn your style. This is a great product.

What do you dislike?

Voice Over and ultimate placement of audio is difficult to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an out of the box software/App that helps brands create short and effective video content for social channels. The AI integration learns your style preferences and compiles video based on certain inputs. The system is amazingly accurate and fast.

Content in video Social format is the primary us and now I find myself using it for almost all projects.

Ignacio T.

"Makes your Movie QUick"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes a movie for you. It easy extreamly easy to use and manage, The learning curve is Small.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I am not able to customize a lot of the features. They need to add more features and give you the ability to do more editing.

We are able to make videos quick for social media purposes.

"Simply Superb...!! "

What do you like best?

Ease at which you can create videos of your memories..!! Wow..! Haven't see a simpler interface for years now. You can for sure say that this is one of the best mediums to create long lasting memories of your event or holiday.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all... Just that, if the app can allow source media files from all sources even on mobile app, that would be amazing..!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it..! This one won't disappoint you for your needs. Get a good license through so that you can use the maximum potential that Magisto has to offer for you.

I use it for short videos personally and as well as some business presentations to merge the videos and create a short story. Fantastic to use.

Rachel R.

"Fun video app. "

What do you like best?

I love that you dont have to do the hard work you just get to upload pics and video and it makes a video for you

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they dont have alot of video editing options I think that could make it more fun

Recommendations to others considering the product:

really cute and easy way to make photo and video stories with song! not great at editing / trim etc but really great overall outcome

I work as an influencer and I think that it helps me to make cute videos that always get alot of likes!

Andrew S.

"Magisto review"

What do you like best?

1. video filters

2. video effects

3. automation / automated montage

4. quality of output video

5. intuitive UI

What do you dislike?

Everything in Magisto was okay. Magisto is web app than software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Magisto for its cool filters, automation, templates and user-friendly interface.

I needed to make super quick video which looks solid and scientific to illustrate some real life paradoxes.

Alexandria W.

"Great for beginners editors "

What do you like best?

I loved magistrate software because of it's ability to have a video within seconds and without editing or additional reading.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pricing structure as most pricing was not suitable for just a one time ordeal anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One-time only plans for people who have longer videos but don't use on a daily basis

I liked the ability to do a quick video blog within seconds was very nice with magisto. I realized how time consuming some editing can be but it was quick to do a video reel

Catherine P.

"Magisto Delivers for video sluthes"

What do you like best?

A great concept for those looking to share videos for home use & semi-professional uses. The opportunity to take video with no editing experience & add packages available is great for those with no experience.

What do you dislike?

Takes way too long for it to load & create the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing at this time

None at this time. When you are in need of a video, the amount of wait time for the video to create far outways the use of the program.

Mark V.

"So easy to make"

What do you like best?

This makes it so easy to create fun, sharable videos. Love all the music videos and slide shows that Magisto surprises me with. One of my favorite things about Magisto is that if you dont like the way it edited your video, you can just press 1 button for a re-edit

What do you dislike?

The business subscription is a little pricey. It would be nice to have a one time pay instead of a monthly subscription.

Easily create simple and fun videos for social media campaigns.

Martin C.

"A company that takes money for a free trial?! "

What do you like best?

Nothing

The whole company is completely terrible

What do you dislike?

Poor software functionality

Poor support

Poor procedures

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find somewhere else don't even trial this software they will take your money and then not support you to get it back.

None

Jim C.

"Great tool for the everyday film maker"

What do you like best?

Uses machine learning and lots of nifty tools to make your own movie

What do you dislike?

The tools apply what is thinks is best to your movie, it might not always be accurate

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it and you'll like it

Film making for the rest of us

Mara R.

"Fun movie app"

What do you like best?

I love the thematic videos that can be easily created without too much effort

What do you dislike?

The paid cost of the app is too high for what it is

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it

Great promotional videos

Andrew E.

"Magisto"

What do you like best?

Great functionality with video applications.

What do you dislike?

Some of the format is a little disjointed in terms of intro usability

Video creation for marketing etc. Ease of complex video creation

UE
User in E-Learning

"Fun and easy way to shoot video"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and it tracks all the important data for you

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It delivers on everything it says it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for an easy way to start with video, this is it

Everything told us we needed to start shouting videos to Get our message out. This made that easy to do

"Magisto"

What do you like best?

I like being able to create movies from the pictures I have saved on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you only have a limit on how many photos you can add to make a video.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a memory keeper -- definitely worth downloading if you like creating videos.

n/a

AM

"Low powered solution for Mac Users"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was easy to jump in and start using. It was very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

It allowed you to make basic video edits and is fairly easy and intuitive to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use iMovie

It gives you a video editing software if you don’t have one.

UR
User in Renewables & Environment

"Great for quick movies...."

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly turn photos and videos into clips that appear to be professionally done.

What do you dislike?

The sequencing of some of the material you upload.

Improved visual presentations without the need for expensive outside services.

UF
User in Facilities Services

"overall very positive. I typically use power point, so Magisto was a nice change."

What do you like best?

the organization aspect of the software are very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

the editing portion could be easier to use.

spreadsheets, editing, web application.

Learning about Magisto?

* We monitor all Magisto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.