Liquidus Reviews & Product Details

Liquidus Overview

What is Liquidus?

Liquidus is a digital marketing company specializing in the creation and distribution of video ads.

Liquidus Details

Liquidus Marketing
Chicago, IL
@liquidus

Liquidus Reviews

Showing 14 Liquidus reviews
Already have Liquidus?
Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and feeling of correspondence through the messages inside their advertising administration. I like how my messages become customized to what I need to state and what I need my group of spectators to peruse. I feel that this apparatus is an extraordinary asset to utilize and can be extremely valuable to individuals who need promoting instruments and help with their advertising procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Battle Naming - we observed this to be an issue as this was not editable. Our work process implied a huge gathering of individuals over a few satellite areas (promotion originators) would most likely name a crusade and there was no consistency. This lead to issues having the option to recognize battle, and ensuring detailing was kept discrete

issues with advertisements not showing effectively on cell phones. This was an issue which was not settled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it every one of the a chance to out if it's in the money related arrangement. It's very professional and easy to use. It's a mechanical assembly the whole gathering could wind up familiar with quickly. Regardless of the way that, it's not as start to finish to the examination as some may need, yet in spite of all that it does the obligation swimmingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are understanding the way in which we feature organizations. We have comprehended the various leveled structure we have to get the right message we are endeavoring to state through the material we present.Liquidus manages the substance we send to customers and targets them with express messages. They furthermore report back to show how its affected our general arrangements and client base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Oil & Energy
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and feeling of correspondence through the messages inside their advertising administration. I like how my messages wind up customized to what I need to state and what I need my crowd to peruse. I believe that this instrument is an incredible asset to utilize and can be extremely valuable to individuals who need promoting apparatuses and help with their showcasing techniques. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a significant costly CRM and may be out of the financial plan for some independent companies who could truly profit by utilizing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let it all out if it's in the financial plan. It's very business-like and simple to utilize. It's an apparatus the entire group could become accustomed to rapidly. In spite of the fact that, it's not as top to bottom to the investigation as some might want, yet despite everything it carries out the responsibility swimmingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are fathoming the manner in which we showcase administrations. We have understood the hierarchical structure we need to get the correct message we are attempting to state through the material we present.Liquidus deals with the substance we send to clients and targets them with explicit messages. They additionally report back to demonstrate how its influenced our general deals and customer base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wellness Training Center Receptionist
Executive Office
What do you like best?

I like the ease and sense of communication through the messages within their marketing service. I like how my messages become personalized to what I want to say and what I want my audience to read. I think that this tool is a great resource to use and can be very useful to people who need marketing tools and help with their marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any comments in regards to disliking Liquidus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not have any recommendations at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the way we market services. We have realized the organizational structure we lack to get the right message we are trying to say through the material we present. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love how personalized the tool is and the results it gave my marketing efforts! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's quite an expensive CRM and might be out of the budget for many small businesses who could really benefit from using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if it's in the budget. It's very well put together and easy to use. It's a tool the whole team could get used to quickly. Although, it's not as in depth to the analytics as some would like, but it still does the job swimmingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Liquidus manages the content we send to customers and targets them with specific messages. They also report back to show how its affected our overall sales and clientele. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Fairly easy platform to use for less complex content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Managing duplicate content across multiple sites is a manual process, thus making it a bit more tedious to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digitizing otherwise outdated print vehicles. Has allowed for processes to be more streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

creative solutions are unique and interesting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

they do not offer self serve capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

showcasing complex products using their creative solutions, which are complimentary on each campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Liquidus Marketing, Inc. provides digital advertising and online video advertising service Creates and delivers personalized user experiences at scale through advanced ad technology, content management and media services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it is good marketing software despite cost is too high Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are advertising with this software and conducting video services 9 89 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I had minimum use to this software. The important thing I really liked about this software was the ease to use and understand it. (user friendly) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As mentioned earlier I barely used this software. It was used by junior executives where I was working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better customer support from the back end office would be great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We mainly used this for advertising and getting more hits on our page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use in order to distribute dynamically targeted video ads, helpful support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Takes time to learn to use the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it fits your needs exactly as it is quite pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivering personalized digital ads for greater ROI and brand awareness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Easy to access with accurate information. Very clear and to the point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and you have to completely shut down the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to access and very clear Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The platform was easy to navigate and create dynamic ads. We were using this to create custom automotive-feed ads.

This was a quick and easy product to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Campaign Naming - we found this to be an issue as this was not editable. Our workflow meant a large group of people across several satellite locations (ad designers) would be able to name a campaign and there was no consistency. This lead to problems being able to identify campaign, and making sure reporting was kept separate

issues with ads not displaying correctly on mobile devices. This was a problem which was not resolved.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provide a personalized RRM ad which could be used across platforms for automotive clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A/E
What do you like best?

The quick, professional and easy turn around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The work is on time and very professional and works for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it and make more money faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Liquldus to deliver a unique BannerLink product that will make my clients money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dana Haskins of Liquidus

Thank you for your positive review Blair! We think you are a 5 star client:)

UP
What do you like best?

Easy to find reports (only function I use for Liquidus). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the "View Campaigns" tab, the name of a campaign can sometimes be named incorrectly and then it cannot be changed (i.e. a campaign is named Midnight Madness when the sale was actually called Summer Clearance). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is great to measure engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campaign Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

Good customer service, great people to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with dynamic ads and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A potentially great solution for sponsorship opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great solutions for sponsorship opportunities, where we wanted to feature more than one advertiser at a time in a scrolling display ad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Liquidus?