Liquidus

3.6

Liquidus is a digital marketing company specializing in the creation and distribution of video ads.

Work for Liquidus?

Learning about Liquidus?

Liquidus Reviews

Ask Liquidus a Question
Showing 15 Liquidus reviews
Liquidus review by Howard W.
Howard W.

""Fulfilling knowledge ""

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and feeling of correspondence through the messages inside their advertising administration. I like how my messages wind up customized to what I need to state and what I need my crowd to peruse. I believe that this instrument is an incredible asset to utilize and can be extremely valuable to individuals who need promoting apparatuses and help with their showcasing techniques.

What do you dislike?

It's a significant costly CRM and may be out of the financial plan for some independent companies who could truly profit by utilizing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let it all out if it's in the financial plan. It's very business-like and simple to utilize. It's an apparatus the entire group could become accustomed to rapidly. In spite of the fact that, it's not as top to bottom to the investigation as some might want, yet despite everything it carries out the responsibility swimmingly.

We are fathoming the manner in which we showcase administrations. We have understood the hierarchical structure we need to get the correct message we are attempting to state through the material we present.Liquidus deals with the substance we send to clients and targets them with explicit messages. They additionally report back to demonstrate how its influenced our general deals and customer base.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Liquidus
Liquidus review by Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.

"Enjoy the Personalization of Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and sense of communication through the messages within their marketing service. I like how my messages become personalized to what I want to say and what I want my audience to read. I think that this tool is a great resource to use and can be very useful to people who need marketing tools and help with their marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any comments in regards to disliking Liquidus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any recommendations at the moment.

We are solving the way we market services. We have realized the organizational structure we lack to get the right message we are trying to say through the material we present.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Liquidus review by Zorelis R.
Zorelis R.

"Liquidus excelente herramienta de Marketing Digital"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que facilita el marketing y la comunicación digital que se adapta a las estrategias de promoción de productos y a los avances en la tecnología de las comunicaciones.

What do you dislike?

El costo puede representar una limitación de uso por parte de pequeñas o medianas empresas que no cuenten con el presupuesto necesario para adquirirlo y disfrutar de sus muchas ventajas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Herramienta de marketing digital muy fácil de usar.

La comercialización digital de los productos. A través de esta herramienta se ha logrado presentar al público la verdadera esencia de nuestros productos logrando posicionarnos en el mercado actual.

Liquidus review by lydia o.
lydia o.

"Best and convenient ever"

What do you like best?

Liquidus helps me with a wider platform of which I can connect with different people like in Facebook. It has features that are super effective hence I like it best

What do you dislike?

Liquidus needs a strong connections which sometimes fail if not well taken care of

Recommendations to others considering the product

Liquidus is the best software ever for an ambitious person or company when it comes to the business of marketing and advertisements.

It has solved my problems of advertising, linking and tracking my clients everywhere.

Liquidus review by User

"Such an awesome marketing CRM tool"

What do you like best?

I love how personalized the tool is and the results it gave my marketing efforts!

What do you dislike?

It's quite an expensive CRM and might be out of the budget for many small businesses who could really benefit from using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it if it's in the budget. It's very well put together and easy to use. It's a tool the whole team could get used to quickly. Although, it's not as in depth to the analytics as some would like, but it still does the job swimmingly.

Liquidus manages the content we send to customers and targets them with specific messages. They also report back to show how its affected our overall sales and clientele.

Liquidus review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Easy to use, customizable, effective creative product utilizing automotive-feeds data"

What do you like best?

The platform was easy to navigate and create dynamic ads. We were using this to create custom automotive-feed ads.

This was a quick and easy product to use

What do you dislike?

Campaign Naming - we found this to be an issue as this was not editable. Our workflow meant a large group of people across several satellite locations (ad designers) would be able to name a campaign and there was no consistency. This lead to problems being able to identify campaign, and making sure reporting was kept separate

issues with ads not displaying correctly on mobile devices. This was a problem which was not resolved.

Provide a personalized RRM ad which could be used across platforms for automotive clients

Liquidus review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Content Management"

What do you like best?

Fairly easy platform to use for less complex content.

What do you dislike?

Managing duplicate content across multiple sites is a manual process, thus making it a bit more tedious to manage.

Digitizing otherwise outdated print vehicles. Has allowed for processes to be more streamlined.

Liquidus review by Consultant

"Satisfying experience "

What do you like best?

I had minimum use to this software. The important thing I really liked about this software was the ease to use and understand it. (user friendly)

What do you dislike?

As mentioned earlier I barely used this software. It was used by junior executives where I was working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better customer support from the back end office would be great

We mainly used this for advertising and getting more hits on our page

Liquidus review by Blair B.
Blair B.

"Great service with professional results. My clients depend on your BannerLink and it's results."

What do you like best?

The quick, professional and easy turn around

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The work is on time and very professional and works for my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it and make more money faster

I use Liquldus to deliver a unique BannerLink product that will make my clients money.

Liquidus review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Liquidus Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

Liquidus Marketing, Inc. provides digital advertising and online video advertising service Creates and delivers personalized user experiences at scale through advanced ad technology, content management and media services

What do you dislike?

I think it is good marketing software despite cost is too high

We are advertising with this software and conducting video services 9 89

Liquidus review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great ROAS Fast"

What do you like best?

Easy to use in order to distribute dynamically targeted video ads, helpful support

What do you dislike?

Takes time to learn to use the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it fits your needs exactly as it is quite pricey.

Delivering personalized digital ads for greater ROI and brand awareness

Liquidus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Simple to navigate."

What do you like best?

Easy to find reports (only function I use for Liquidus).

What do you dislike?

In the "View Campaigns" tab, the name of a campaign can sometimes be named incorrectly and then it cannot be changed (i.e. a campaign is named Midnight Madness when the sale was actually called Summer Clearance).

This is great to measure engagement.

Liquidus review by Veronica O.
Veronica O.

"A potentially good solution for sponsorship opportunies"

What do you like best?

Good customer service, great people to work with.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with dynamic ads and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A potentially great solution for sponsorship opportunities.

Great solutions for sponsorship opportunities, where we wanted to feature more than one advertiser at a time in a scrolling display ad.

Liquidus review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Good"

What do you like best?

Easy to access with accurate information. Very clear and to the point

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it freezes up and you have to completely shut down the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works

It's easy to access and very clear

Liquidus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"does not offer self serve"

What do you like best?

creative solutions are unique and interesting

What do you dislike?

they do not offer self serve capabilities

showcasing complex products using their creative solutions, which are complimentary on each campaign

Learning about Liquidus?

* We monitor all Liquidus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.