Lifesize Reviews & Product Details

Lifesize Overview

What is Lifesize?

For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video conferencing delivering high-quality technology designed to bring people together. Our cloud conferencing solutions deliver unparalleled ease-to-use and superior quality for every audio, web and video conferencing use case. We combine an integrated, best-in-class cloud-based conferencing experience, with award-winning, cloud-ready meeting room systems so that you can connect to anyone, anywhere and from any device. It’s a meeting experience like no other.

Lifesize Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Tibetan, Fijian, Maltese, Maori, Samoan, Tonga (Tonga Islands), Xhosa

Lifesize delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use.

Everything we do is designed, built and supported to make the user experience excellent from day one. No other video conferencing solution offers the ease and versatility of the Lifesize conference room systems together with the Lifesize App. After more than fifteen years of developing conference room systems, video communication apps and the global cloud network that ties it all together, we don’t settle for anything less than amazing for our users. We invented HD video conferencing, and we continue to drive innovation for your mission-critical meetings.

Lifesize
2003
Austin, TX
@Lifesize

Lifesize Screenshots

Lifesize Reviews

Showing 402 Lifesize reviews
Already have Lifesize?
What do you like best?

It makes it easy to do required trainings and meetings with our home health field staff who cannot make it to the office. Also provides a very reliable platform for staff from multiple areas of the state to meet and collaborate on issues and solutions. I like that I can answer my office phones if needed while using Lifesize, previously we only had conference call access via phone. We are a small office with only two staff for the phones. I also like that you can turn the camera off if needed as I have some HR duties and deal with patient PHI, so if I am multitasking while participating in a meeting I can ensure all confidential documents I am handling remain off camera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced connection issues in the past, but these have resolved as of late. I have the lifesize icon saved on my desktop, it is automatically installed for our company on every laptop, and it likes to open every time you login to your laptop unless you change the settings. Not a hurge deal, but would be better if it didn't automatically do this as it can confuse our new field staff (nurses) into to thinking they have a meeting to attend just because it opened. It would be better if you had to go into settings and ask it to open automatically if you wanted that option rather than the other way around. But that really is a minor thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has solved the issue of travel time for our field staff who work in distant counties, save us on mileage, and ensured that our staff can see our patients and still be able to participate in required meetings and trainings. Having one simple code to attend for anyone who has an account, and ability for all participants to dial in to one consistent number based on who is hosting the meeting is WONDERFUL! We are also able to use LIfesize for large groups and it connects very well with our big screens in our conference room , which is a huge plus for required trainings. I have not yet had the opportunity to share my screens through Lifesize but it seems to work well for everyone at our company who has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

This application provides great quality services in terms of video quality; to conduct the conference calls is very easy as no coding no sign up nothing tough is required; one has to only click the link. One of the best things is that it has allowed me to share the content too, now I feel very confident to deliver the presentation and together with mutual collaboration we are working for the benefit of our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Along with calling option, there should be texting option, so that I can easily discuss the matter with a few members I need to talk because all the time audio calling seems to be inappropriate. Moreover I request to overcome the buffering situation that comes on my way of conference call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool will equally benefit the small and large business set ups. Thus I will totally recommend it to all of you. This is the best tool for keeping in touch with clients and the whole team mates. It offers you most effective meeting services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its mobile application is also very effective as no slow down or browsing is associated with it. Its integration with Microsoft, Slack, outlook and may other software has helped me in easy working. Its features like digital white board a d cloud conferencing has helped in advance collaboration with my team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The groups meetings and the tools we can use on them, it makes the meetings more fluently if anyone learn how to use it. Also the mobile app it's useful as well, I can participate on the meetings anywhere as long as I have internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Right now I have had 0 problems with lifesize. think would be helpful if we can see who is using some rooms, I can know when someone is using it, but not who is there, it happened a couple times that we wanted to use a specified room but someone from other department was already using it so I felt like I interrupted the meeting when I entered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great software to manage meetings and communicate with co-workers and suppliers/customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It improves the communications that I have with my customers and also with co-workers with all around the world. We have a few years using Lifesize but it helped us a lot more with the pandemic, instead of doing the presencial daily and weekly meetings we were using LS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quality is great and the app is simple to use. The use of the meeting rooms makes it easy to plan meetings with clients, whether it's a one time meeting or a recurring one. The app is also pretty stable and reliable even if there are multiple people on the call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few "bugs" from time to time. Especially when a colleague is trying to direct call another one, it often doesn't work. Also, the inability to select which window we want to show in the "big screen" is sometimes annoying. For example, if someone is presenting something (without sharing the screen), they have to be talking all the time in order for the spot to be on them. If someone else jumps in or asks a question, the spot will go on that last person. It would be great to have the possibility to "pin" who we want to see in the spot, so it makes it easier to have the person we want to have in the big screen regardless of who is talking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simple to use. I don't have any problems with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Distance is no longer a problem when having Lifesize. Also, the ability to have physical meeting rooms is really useful - how amazing is it to be able to meet with a team that is together in one room? It also makes it easy to connect with our clients; either most of our clients have Lifesize or they can join using the phone number. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lifesize é uma plataforma intuitiva com múltiplas funções que complementam uma videoconferência com o máximo de eficácia e satisfação visual nas operações interativas que os usuários desejam realizar através deste software, deve-se destacar que adoro por vários aspectos muito marcantes que adquire Este sistema, como um destes, deve-se ao facto de ser um programa pensado para telecomunicações com elevada qualidade no seu ecrã, áudio, criatividade no design e entre outras qualidades exorbitantes, destacando que adquire uma esplêndida facilidade de utilização, em todas as suas instalações. útil, sem excluir que é um dos servidores mais utilizados na rede, pois contém caracteres muito complexos e funcionais. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seria extremamente útil se este software implementasse melhorias na personalização em alguns dos campos mais utilizáveis, sobretudo para um desempenho mais conducente e exclusivo quando nos referimos aos quartos que são criados para os assinalar, justamente para evitar interrupções. entre interferências com outras videochamadas que são usadas da mesma forma, o que pode ser muito chato, quando tais reuniões estão tentando apresentar um protótipo ou questões mais profundas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

É um software bastante útil em grande escala, pois é baseado em operações de telecomunicações, sendo ideal para qualquer organização que possa cumprir suas mensalidades propostas, entre outras palavras podemos destacar que este sistema é perfeito para todas as áreas de trabalho, seja para executar as suas funções internamente ou externamente, visto que contém ferramentas tecnologicamente avançadas que garantem uma experiência extrovertida e sensacional, para que todos os utilizadores registados nestas plataformas possam levar as suas operações ao limite do seu conhecimento, entrando em méritos recomendáveis, graças ao seu desempenho e influências interativas de grande importância geral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O Lifesize é utilizado em todos os departamentos da nossa organização, num ambiente geral para ser mais explícito, pois as suas funcionalidades não são extremamente funcionais, visto que podemos realizar reuniões de grande importância para conselhos de negócios e comités que Adquirimos internamente, sem excluir que seja perfeito para nós, pois podemos inclusive planejar as atividades pendentes que devem ser realizadas através desta plataforma, que nos permite realizar todas as videoconferências, graças aos seus horários precisos, estando do nosso ponto de visualizar um software multifuncional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an interesting platform dedicated to the telecommunication field, with powerful tools that allow the development of good executive performance, when it comes to highly important interactive purposes, as this system covers incredible high definition functions in all its senses and options for use when We decided to carry out this operation, acquiring multi functional characteristics, due to its extensive ways of using that it has programmed, becoming one of my favorite aspects, referring to this web server, including its fantastic integrations with other applications to develop its interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should be noted that although it is quite complete software, according to functionalities and services, we can mention that implementing new functional integrations for the level of use of registered users of this platform, it would be a great idea, with prudent purposes that help To complement the extensions that this server acquires, one of these recommendations is voice mail with video, as it would be an excellent idea for missed calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can make known that this software acquires totally explicit and convenient functionalities, due to its extensive proportion of quality that it maintains, to guarantee each of the users a good service, when they carry out an interaction, with any communication method that you want to use, being recommended, because it is not necessary to acquire its application, since we can carry out communications with other members, without them acquiring this system, being one of the qualities that companies most seek, entering the fields recommended by its total quality and peculiarity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lifesize is a vital telecommunication tool for our company, it has excellent characteristics that allow us to develop interactive activities in an incredible way, mentioning the extensive number of functions to complement the good satisfactory use of the activities that we want to carry out, being of very useful, since we can promote their purposes, for any communication objective that we want to carry out, whether for video conferences of great executive importance, meetings through video for project presentations or debates related to our organization, customer relations and between other qualities that we develop through this server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I contacted Lifesize customer support for assistance with one of our video conferencing systems. The representative contacted me within the hour. His communications with me were very customer service oriented. He gave very clear instructions on the steps that he would like me to attempt. Our video conference room was back up and running quicker then I expected! Thank you for the excellent customer service, and customer experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website for the ticketing system smashes the comments window to a small 1 inch wide area that only fits a few words into a row. This made the messages very long and only a few words per row. Not really a show stopper for getting assistance just a lot of scrolling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Lifesize room systems in 6 locations for conferencing needs internally and externally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instrument/Analizer Mechanical
What do you like best?

Lifesize is a tool that I consider very good since I found communication software that does not have communication problems, the audio is very good, since I used Lifesize the performance and ease of use I fell in love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see Lifesize more powerful, which includes among its tools functions to record videos, share screens, but that is not a reason to lower the quality of video conferences, because sometimes these options are usually heavy and affect operation, if they should be included but ensure that the quality of communication will not change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Lifesize because it is the best in video conferences, I really love it and it will be very useful if you really want a fluid and clear communication, without interruption of any kind Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love it because its interface is very friendly and simple, I use this tool because it is effective, the video calls are really effective and the images and audios are clear, it is perfect, it meets the expectations it offers, it is incredible to have a video conference with very good fluency I also love that it doesn't crash like other programs I've used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asistente ejecutivo de recursos humanos
What do you like best?

What makes me like Lifesize very much is that it is a very comfortable software that is easy and versatile to use, it works spectacularly on various platforms, including smartphones, video calls and video conferences are really excellent, it is very easy to share a link with others. And I also like that you can call on the phone and not use the video if you cannot, it is quite stable so it does not delay much and if you have the need you can record the video chat, which smooths the workflow. All these are good features to keep in mind and make this my fan of favorite tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike lifesize that it does not have ways to save our login preferences and that The video quality is not too good when there are more than 3 locations connected, otherwise there is nothing else that I dislike really does its job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software for all midsize and large businesses that have a need or requirement to reduce costs and outright improve communications you can really be sure that Lifesize solves both problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that I solve is being able to make internal and external video calls without interruptions and highly professional regardless of where in the country or in which branch of the company they are, which allows our company to spend our valuable resources in other ways. I can really say firsthand that Lifesize is changing the way we communicate and do business, I think the new features they offer have set them apart from their previous competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desktop Support Technician
What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use. You do not need to download anything to join a meeting, all you do is log into your Lifesize portal and create the meeting from there on the web and then email out your invitation to the participants. Then anyone can join your meeting by simply clicking the link you emailed without having to download any launchers like in the other meeting apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I first got Lifesize you were able to join the meetings off your android or apple phone without the need to download anything. you just press the link and connect. But then they released an update which made me download the store app on both Android and Apple in order to join the meetings from my phone. Some employees found this frustrating as it was easier to join on the phone before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit is that you dont need to download a client to join a meeting. You just click a link and join via browser whereas in the other programs you need to download a portal client which sometimes requires Administrator access to install. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Engineer
What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of being able to connect from anywhere, my cellphone, my laptop or any other device without the need to install a software, just using the webapp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets a bit slow on my iphone. I would also love to have the possibility of pass the call from one device to another without having to hang up and call in again.

The quality of vedio recordings is not that good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best experience on group calls I've ever had. Very easy to use from setup to sharing screens to switching attention. A very complete video conferencing experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the ability to create a meeting easily in any conference room in my organization, sync it with Outlook and the seamless way they work together.

We would love to be able to record better quality videos for training porpuses, and also be able to edit those videos later on. I don't know if this is a long shot but that would be perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is its easy to use interface and the ability to share screen or the live feed of the classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one feature that I dislike is the size of all the equipment needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would certainly recommend getting the better camera! It makes all the difference when being used in a classroom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lifesize has been installed in my classroom. It has allowed students who are quarantined or sick to log in and participate in class live. The benefits of this system are far reaching for a school because not only is it helpful in this pandemic, but it will after the pandemic. When students are unable to come to school they are fully capable of joining class live! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Lifesize is easy to use and user friendly. It allows our group to meet safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are able to complete business in a timely manner by meeting remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally do not see a downside to using Lifesize. It seems to function much like other apps. This application works on a computer desktop as well as a personal or work cell phone. It is user friendly and allows the least knowledgeable person to function accordingly when logging in and participating in a virtual meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use. Large meeting size capable. Low connectivity issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using Lifesize to have our meetings during Covid-19. Makes for a great meeting that allows us complete what we need to do. We are able to meet remotely which allows all our employees to stay safe, yet continue to complete any business that needs to be completed. The application is user friendly, which allows even the least knowledgeable tech person to log in and participate in meetings. We also like the fact that we can have many users on at one time, just as if we were meeting in person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lifesize is so intuitive and easy to use! I also love that this is a local company with real people available to help with tech issues if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish more people/companies used Lifesize so that it would be more recognizable to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a clear understanding of each of your employee's wifi capabilities. Lifesize, like any other video conferencing software, is dependent on the band width of the wifi that each individual is using. Talk with Lifesize about what tips you can offer employees with slower wifi access or wifi that has lower bandwidth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lifesize is allowing my company to collaborate across departments by bringing all of our staff together in a virtual format. We are actually meeting with each other and talking more with each other now than we were before COVID-19. On a more personal note, my family (including my 75 year old grandfather who hates technology) is also able to easily communicate more with each now thanks to Lifesize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been using this tool for about 3 years now and it is great. it is a great tool, to have conferences, meetings, workshops, presentations, with multiple users at the same time without time limitations.

we have one office in Hawai, one in Dayton, one in Saint Louis, one in the DR and we can all get together in the same room to have our meetings.

It is a must if your company is allowing employees to work from home. it gives you the ability to be close to your people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the audio gets choppy and or it does not connect; however, the workaround is to go out and then log back in, this usually fixes this.

one more thing is that it has no ways of saving our login preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to have video conferences anywhere at any time. with great connectivity and without time limitation. you can have multiple users joining the same meeting room while sharing your screen our having a presentation.

Since you can record all your meetings, you can then do workshops, training, and presentations without the fear that your audience might lose some information. they can easily go in and play the file previously recorded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Lifesize is easy to use, even for first users. I teach English online for several employees in my company, and due to COVID-19 we have been using Lifesize as the main channel for our classes. I find it to be intuitive and it has some very useful tools for Moderators.

The employees are able to login from their mobile devices, which makes it even easier to use, since not all our employees have a desktop or laptop computer at home, they can still use their phones or tablets to login into our sessions.

So far, Lifesize has been an incredible tool for our company and we look forward to see it grow and improve even more each day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Lifesize I find is the unability to share screen sound, sometimes we have a hard time sharing videos during our conferences or classes, because it is not possible to share screen with sound. It would be amazing if we could do that and it would make Lifesize giant against its competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Lifesize to host your meetings remotely. In our current situation, it presents a great option, plus it has great sound and image quality in every device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, we are not allowed to have in-person meetings or courses, so in our company we have been using Lifesize to host meetings, training courses, classes, and all types of events for our employees.

It has shown to improve our internal communication and slowly it has become our default way of hosting all types of meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Levant & East Africa Area Manager
What do you like best?

Among the best known features of the software is actually the quality of using of several of the functions of its, and this must be noted it supports an incredible amount of protection, so calls made not end. It's a remarkable application which allows users registered on this particular platform to interact, both separately and in groups, making awesome video calls, with specific interest to the reality that it enables access to a significant number of participants in a single session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Display alternatives might be simpler to set up for faster a chance to access the platform, as they typically have little delays in method connections, which often leads to mistakes in the management of chatting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's perfect for every communication type, like video and sound calls, and the resolution and functions are completely tuned to achieve considerable performance improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're now making use of this system for high resolution video interaction with gear suppliers in different departments of the company to blame for production. This enables us to better hear in any direction, since we are able to see the whole outside environment where the interlocutors are actually located. Besides, we make use of Lifesize to carry out video seminars with various other businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the best known qualities of this system is its quality of use in the large proportion of its functionalities, mentioning that it maintains incredible security, which guarantees that the calls that are made will never drop, which is an extraordinary tool that allows the interactions of users who are registered to this platform to exercise excellent video calls, both individual and group, underlining that it accesses a good number of participants in a single meeting in particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program's view options could be easier to configure, in order to access the platform more quickly, since it usually presents minimal delays in the system connectivity, which can present occasional failures in the management of conversations through chat, specifically when we go to the delivery of files through this medium, since sometimes documents with internal presentations can take time to share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for establishing any type of connection for communication purposes, whether by video chat or audio, which its resolutions and definitions are fully advanced and allows a significant better performance, when these interactions are exercised through Lifesize, highlighting that if You need an increase in your performance, it will propose you a higher collaboration due to its content broadcasting functions, so that all the teams and departments that you acquire at your disposal, proceed more quickly, thanks to its processes based on telecommunications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we use this system to communicate with suppliers of matter for our operation in the departments dedicated to production, since its high resolutions of conversations through video, allow us to interpret ourselves in a better way in each sense, since we can visualize the entire environment on the outside in which the participants of the call that are in progress are located, highlighting that we also use Lifesize to establish video conferences, for business with other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seller & advisor
What do you like best?

In my personal experience i love Life Size on my IPhone because it let me be anywhere at anytime creating Video Conference Rooms for my colleagues and teammates for reviewing process and progress on our projects and manage our communication easily, i use Life Size for my family virtual reunions too and work great!, but what i love more that is Life Size Rooms, Life Size Rooms its such a beauty on design, you have a Life Size HD Pro Camera on the top or Bottom of your TV and a 360 degree Microphone, its beautiful on design because it have a touch screen to control your camera, volume, Dial Pad and more, you can use your Life Size controller too, i love this 360 degree Microphone because i can be anywhere in the room talking loud or smoothly and everyone on my Video Conference Room will hear, for me that's incredible personally i feel my partners and family are there with me, personally i didn't like before Video Conferences, Video Chatting, even Text was so annoying for me but nowadays it is very useful and necessary being updated, the world is changing so fast that business is becoming the new sector for virtual working tools, Life Size has made my enter to the virtual Era in a relaxed and beautiful way to technologies and virtual working tools, i can say Life Size is the best Video Conference Services i have ever tried, in my place of work are a lots of webinars, different topics for knowledge and practices, we are little more than a thousand users on video conference looking our webinars and participating on our Life Size Video Conference Rooms. Love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing that i don't like is that sometimes is a little difficult for new users to adapt and join our conference rooms or webinars, the say they don't find the ¨Magic Button¨to call us, and he either cant tell us his Life Size Extension because he doesn't know where to find it and some times it is really annoying because we treat with older people or sometimes not even that old, either 30s or 70s they don't see his extension and they don't know sometimes how to call us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial you'll love it and if you need something more Pro try our Life Size Rooms on any IOS OFFICES in Mexico, if that don't make you fall in love nothing else will do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work on IOS OFFICES is a co-work and private offices service, we have 36 Business Centers and all we need to be communicating constantly because our costumers need video conferences with their work partners from one IOS OFFICES to another IOS OFFICES, we solved literally the distance, yes, the distance, you feel so close to people on our Life Size Rooms in IOS OFFICES that you feel for a moment that the distances does not exist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most striking thing that Lifesize has in its programming is its large 4k screen resolution that allows a unique display, when a user wishes to make video calls for their communicative convenience to establish a remote chat through video, very effective with a never experienced experience, such as the one provided by this program, which is an innovative function, which most applications based on similar functionalities do not contain in their design, making it one of the most efficient quality tools in the cloud, since at the same time being one of the systems that I most admire and love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be a very useful tool, designed for users, so that each of these individuals, proceed with a screen customization, adapted to the most personal tastes, that these individuals acquire, to become familiar with an appropriate way, when we exercise a videoconferencing, especially because of the low-profile colors, which give it a simple and old look, because in a business environment, a more modern update is more prudent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal to be used in the interactive field that you want to exercise in your company, since it will provide quality in any aspect that is integrated into its programming, offering tools so that you can communicate without problems, with incredible screen resolutions, causing a clarity on your device, with which it is connected to the platform, highlighting that if you need to establish secure video conferences, with broad positive determinations in its broadcasting process, so there is no interruption, with external noises, or some similar problem, because Lifesize is the best for you, without a doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Lifesize in one of the most important sectors, in hierarchy, from our point of view, which is, in the executive department, negotiations and product development, to establish connections with other organizations, to promote sales or purchase of a product with mutual interest, including to establish an agreement, between productive rivalries and in the brand, but it is more used in the core of the company, especially for video conferences, between partners, to discuss certain inconveniences, or access for implementations , exercising this software first of all for its high screen resolutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategy Manager (Middle East)
What do you like best?

If it really works, it meets the fundamental requirements of video calls. Person-to-person calls are extremely basic, with very little or maybe no caching if there's a good Internet connection. Picture and sound are really sharp. The interface is extremely basic, on mobile devices and both desktop, though you feel like you are able to make use of the application much more efficiently. If you've a server space process configured, calling convention rooms is actually easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one downside is the fact that it could be hard for some individuals that aren't knowledgeable about web conferencing application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very simple to use, quite possibly for non technical users. The demonstration is flawless, and customers do not invest a lot of time setting it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've weekly internal meetings which are very easy to use and each end user is able to arrange and take part in the meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.