Koofr Reviews & Product Details

Koofr Overview

What is Koofr?

Koofr is a safe, secure and simple way to store, backup and share your documents, photos, videos and more. The free plan comes with up to 10GB of free cloud storage space for life. In case you ever need more space, Koofr offers affordable storage upgrades with a large variety of plans to fit your needs. All your files are safe on EU based servers. The files you store on Koofr are accessible anytime, from anywhere and from any device, since Koofr comes in a variety of desktop (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, WebDAV) and mobile apps (Android and iOS). Koofr can be fully branded, running on-premise or in the cloud for STaaS (STorage as a Service) providers.

Koofr Details
Discussions
Koofr Community

Koofr is the safe and simple way to store, backup and share your photos, videos and documents. From day-to-day work to your favourite music, photos and videos. Access your data anywhere and anytime, from any device, be it a computer, a phone or a tablet. Safety and security are at the heart of our software and our mindset, which is why we don't look at your data, ever.

Koofr D.O.O.

Koofr Reviews

Showing 30 Koofr reviews
Already have Koofr?
Accounting Assistant
What do you like best?

I find Koofr to be more versatile when it comes to cloud storage. It comes with multiple options of sharing and I can combine different types of access to give to my files so only a specific people can see it. What I also like about this is the lack of limit when I’m uploading a file, so I don’t have to worry about the file being too long. And in general, Koofr offers a nice and generous amount of storage for a reasonable price.

The UI is pretty neat and simple, with an interface that is very user-friendly, both in web and mobile app. And when it comes to functionality in the mobile app, Koofr does a more than decent job and synchronizing and uploading files in multiple devices, and sharing is never a problem on this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration with OneDrive could do a lot much better, and sometimes I find that it’s hard to use those two softwares together and making it work. I would like to see more done to these integrations so it’s not as difficult to use them, and not experience any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that Koofr is a software that would work for anyone who wants to improve their security measures and have also a good plan with a generous storage amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Koofr has given me a sense of security that I didn’t think I would achieve when using a cloud storage software. Because I’m a very private person, I like to keep my files private, especially those of my organization. Koofr offers good security options for different types of files, and I can always maximize the security if I want to, and give permissions to people anytime I want to! Also, sharing files is something I do regularly, and it’s just really simple to share them via this software with just a few clicks, and I love that about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not only do we have the cloud, since koofr also serves to save material without having to synchronize it in the cloud, that is, creating local accesses on our computers, so we can also use it so that all the computers in the office can view the same information through a common server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In case of accidental deletions, you can count on a recycle bin. The problem with this is that the trash has a file recovery limit, so those files that are deleted and are not recovered within 7 days cannot be recovered in any way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for recovering past file versions, and for narrowing the limits of interoperability between office computers of any kind. Recommended to work from the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tools on the covers by koofr turned out to be much better than we expected, as they have helped us to save work material directly from the web with just one click, as has been the case with its chrome extension, and it has also been Good to create connections with the cloud in case you need to create a backup, as in the case of Google Drive and Amazon Cloud Drive accounts. Basically we can use koofr as an intermediate to send material to both clouds at the same time, so we make sure not to extend the creation time that we have for the backups of our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Within the folders or files there is a link programming system, which is used to send them publicly or privately, and as an option, an expiration date can be programmed, which will establish the time limit in which found available. Another important point of koofr is that it incorporates its own recycle bin, which allows you to recover deleted information from up to 7 days ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The problem with koofr is that it requires a mandatory installation, leaving us at a disadvantage against those services that use storage from the web or implementing some SaaS tool. The platform does not offer a good version control system, so it is not possible to keep track of altered information within the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Koofr can be used to work with syncs to different clouds, so we recommend it. Using koofr we have reached a new quality peak in our information migration processes, and creating backups faster and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Koofr serves as a middle ground that we can use to interconnect to different cloud accounts, be they dropbox or amazon, so that we can avoid having to spend all the hosting space inside our hard drives. Koofr is a service with a fairly standard level of security, so it is enough to not have to share information with the wrong people. The folders we add to koofr can be shared independently, demonstrating how well optimized it is to establish collaborations between different people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ceo
What do you like best?

Very often I lost important data or documents for my work and personal life, now I use koofr, this wonderful program increases security and the ability to save and have easy access to my files, backups thanks to koofr are the best I've seen, I use the program on my android when I travel to give lectures and I have everything on my device quickly, the capacity is impressive and I can always adjust the data and order as I need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Koofr is good, today few programs allow you to manage as quickly as this and with good security, but I would like to adjust files without being online, have a more personalized version and that can be entered without internet, I like the program quite a bit and it what I need is not difficult to use and the truth always works for me correctly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend koofr not only for professional use, it is a program that unfolds quickly, adapts and can be used for files and personal or professional data, it is not installed and this prevents unnecessary space being occupied, has good capacity and its tools are comfortable for Use on all types of devices, the provider is very friendly and always offer a good service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Excellent price and a very good storage capacity, it has a trial version that I also find comfortable to use and easy to use, it has a fairly fast synchronization, uploading heavy files is very easy and I am no longer late in doing the work, it is a very modern program and I have not required any effort or practice to get to know its details well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Your security is very high, because to access any of our files the public in question must have access to your download link. It should be noted that these links can be configured to be expired at any given time. With koofr we get a wider view of all the material stored on our servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When selecting a file to work, we are shown very few options. These can only be renamed, moved to another folder in the cloud, or downloaded. We cannot customize the access links of these files, nor can we edit them within the cloud (something quite serious for handling things as simple as spreadsheets), and it is also the previous versions of the files take a long time to load , and they are inside the platform for a very short time. In the case of files inside the recycle bin, these are present for only 7 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Koofr is considerable for working from desktops to constantly create local destinations. In addition, they can be accessed without being synchronized with the cloud (only in the case of desktops). We recommend integrating it with google drive and amazon cloud, as they are reliable services. We also highly recommend downloading your extension for google chrome, which is used to save content directly from the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registering with koofr is very simple using email. It was useful to us that when connecting several accounts to the platform we can transfer our information through different services, demonstrating that it has a great deployment throughout the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

English Teacher
What do you like best?

Other than the cloud storage you get from Koofr, you can also manage your other cloud storage from Koofr. You can easily copy and move files from one cloud storage to another without having to download them to the local storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The supported cloud storage are limited to a few well-known services like Dropbox, One Drive, and Google Drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can use one interface to manage all of my cloud storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

property manager
What do you like best?

As a manager I made the decision to deploy koofr in the office and the tests were successful, in a few months the management of data and public and private documents of the company is excellent, no longer lost data due to electrical failures or equipment such as hard drives external and this generates a lot of peace to each employee, the program is very easy to start and has good systems and a very secure platform with good price and service so that each customer is satisfied and has easy access to information, as well as being a cloud I can enter and get my files anywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I recently deployed koofr in the company and I am doing well, it has not collapsed or failed its performance is good and I can manage data access thanks to its cloud anywhere in the world, besides the service helps me with any question and suggestion . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For me as a manager it is important to have a backup of my company's data, which gives me security and easy access, so when I try and see the good performance of koofr, I deployed it and use it with confidence, being a program that does not fail me and I can use on all devices, companies save data on pendrives and external drives and in my case I had problems with these devices because they are damaged and do not have the necessary capacity and can not be used by more than one person at a time and less in different parts of the world so Koofr is ideal and recommended for companies today Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Koofr is the software that has allowed me to keep the files and documents of the company safe, with it I have very good privacy and I like that being a cloud I can easily access from all my devices and also integrate it with Dropbox and other programs that facilitate access and management of all information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesperson
What do you like best?

When we talk about Koofr there are many positive things to point out. With Koofr we got to know a completely new concept compared to those that handle relational database systems. Koofr achieves that it is not necessary to work with registers or tables of activity, and does not require the handling of SQL to allow to store the data of all the applications with which we work. Basically, you do not need to follow schemes with Koofr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With Koofr there is no transaction management, because although they can be simulated, the platform does not have such capacity, so it is not recommended if transactional data needs to be handled. Koofr does not allow joins either, so when consulting the information attached to more than two collections, several queries must be made. The map system reduces implemented by Koofr does not offer as much power as a relational system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Koofr should be the best traditional database system in the market. With this software, great flexibility is achieved when moving information on a large scale. It is excellent for working in public or private clouds, and adapts completely to the scale that the business may require. Koofr is undoubtedly a great investment. It is recommended to acquire the Enterprise advanced plan, which offers Premium 24/7 support, and is also very well managed with Azure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Koofr we save a lot of time by not having to configure the replication and sharding options, since these are quite automated. Koofr allows us to scale horizontally without any problem. In addition, the software's adaptability is ideal for use in all kinds of projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CSO (Chief Sales Officer)
What do you like best?

Our commitment to high school students has been very dedicated. We have been orienting them in the use of cybernetic technology and among them we find the use of Koofr. We make the activities very interactive. Daily we worked with a lot of information and keeping it took up a lot of space in the computers, so the initiative was to take advantage of the benefits that Koofr offers us. Thanks to Koofr is in the cloud, the kids and teachers can store all the information regarding classes, lectures, seminars, workshops that take place in classes. We are very excited because at last the kids managed to create and share documents with their classmates. It is a tool for all ages, it does not discriminate neither sex nor age. Excellent tool, because even if someone is missing from the classroom this can work together with your team from the comfort of the site where you are, even using a mobile. Koofr has allowed to save photos and videos that we used to save on pen drives to share. Now it is very easy for friends and family to visualize the progress of the children, since we allow them access, which is why we receive evaluation and suggestions from the relatives about the performance and progress of our students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning there were really many problems to share some files, and it was very worrying, but after investigating we received the necessary guidance to achieve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Working with a high level of security offers peace of mind in what is being done and Koofr provides this peace of mind, since it has the verification of two steps, something new that guarantees the confidentiality and the protection of all the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The amount of information, photos, videos, was unsustainable in computers, we lost in that sea of ​​information, and every time we requested some updated information, the lives of the students and especially the youngest ones were complicated, so now Having the information in the cloud, makes the search work more friendly and easy for everyone. We are happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff
What do you like best?

To share a specific file you only need to create a link to the file in question (which must already be uploaded to the cloud), choose its expiration date, which can be entirely at the discretion of the user, and publish it to those interested. It should be noted that the transfer processes are very fast and that the security of the platform is quite high, allowing also to choose the level of accessibility that each visitor will have to the file page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many times you can not recover the versions of documents, since they are updated very often, and older versions are usually deleted automatically. The period to recover each file is only one week. The desktop application usually does not synchronize files to the cloud automatically, so all the information is usually stored on an external hard drive, until its subsequent manual synchronization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Koofr is recommended because it allows you to work with up to 2GB in its free version. With its use you can share files no matter what your extension with other users. Koofr is deployed on many different devices and operating systems, making it fairly easy to run on mid-range devices. We recommend it enough to keep our work material always on a single platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our backup creation processes from our mobile devices are much faster than before. Since there are no limits to the size of the files that we can upload to the platform, we can work with some large files, which many other softwares of this type would not process correctly. Koofr allows you to work with multiple accounts, so several members of our team can upload information to the cloud at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ceo
What do you like best?

complete management and easy access to all my data and files, with koofr I make sure that I have control of the documents not only of the company, I have a lot of personal data that I keep in the cloud of the program because I know they are safe, I love what easy to use, with any device I can enter and I have at hand all the information I need in a few minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the provider were more attentive to the requirements and made a mobile application available to users the program would have much more efficiency, the truth is not flawed but if I consider it necessary to add better deployment on the devices or make an application to not lose travel time when entering an android Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What I can advise is to start the program with the free version, it has a very good capacity and you can get to know it, I am really doing well and I think it is suitable for all companies or even for personal use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All your tools are fast, you do not need to make facilities and be able to save enough information are advantages that I love from Koofr, the cost is excellent and always have a high level of security Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesperson
What do you like best?

We like the ease with which we can connect multiple accounts to the platform in the cloud, and its ease to create document backups. This tool is quite customizable when it comes to sharing documents with other team members, and with backups. We also like to be able to synchronize not only documents, but also all kinds of image and video files, and that regardless of the plan (including the free plan) there is no size limit for individual files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the integration between the platform of koofr and google drive (in general, we do not like any of its integrations to the G suite) because it does not show adequate performance with analytics. We do not like the slowness with which we work when using Opera and Safari, and its performance in android phones (regardless of the range). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We think it is highly advisable to integrate koofr to the onedrive platform, in order to be able to use extra space on our hard drive completely free of charge. We also recommend accessing the platform using webDAV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A pretty good advantage that we have achieved with koofr is that we can upload whatever we want to the platform, regardless of the format. Now it is easier to protect the information of our photos and videos on mobile devices, since koofr has an automated creation system of backups for photos and videos, and it is also easier to create links to share files or folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
Chemicals
What do you like best?

Koofr gives me a solution to the management of the cloud, I really like its interface design, and everything is very easy to understand, use and manage, my team is satisfied with the management of links, it is very useful and excellent. The loading and unloading is fast, and is complemented with other programs making our work easier and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think I have nothing negative to say about this tool, it has worked very well and it is easy, effective, convenient to use, it is integrated with other software such as Dropbox, Google, drive and One Drive. We have been able to connect to several accounts from the cloud and access several files without mishaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This storage application is ideal for your small and medium business, also for people, it has access from the cloud to several files, you only pay once, and it has an excellent bag of tools, it also has an excellent technical support, what It will be of great help to your company, we are really pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is excellent in terms of desktop computers such as mobile devices, which allows working from anywhere, it has a very efficient file recovery system, the backup copies are generated automatically, it is a complete package at an affordable cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Public Health consultant
What do you like best?

We could manage our cloud drives from one place. We can copy and move files between drives literally with one click. Sharing files is also as easy as copying and pasting links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still a number of cloud drives services that Koofr hasn't supported yet. It's currently only supports three. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to lost files scattered around different drives, especially when people share files using different services. Koofr solves parts of the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Editor
What do you like best?

Koofr, is based on the cloud, and that allows us to save time and money in our company, since it is so easy to search the files, another advantage that this software has is the secure encryption that offers, in effect, the security of power Sharing data with other people either from an email or a network is relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a cloud program that does not have any complaints for me, however it may seem a bit heavy and complex at first, its interface is not as simple as that of other software, we have used third party products to manage our files, and this it has been with certainty the most outstanding and favorable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Koorf has a really affordable price and I always recommend it to my colleagues, it is based on the cloud and on the Android and iOS systems, in addition to the web, this undoubtedly makes everything more comfortable, storing data is very easy with this product and its Customer support is generally responsive, its free version is basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its record of activities, loading and unloading have been the best and most beneficial for our company, provides solutions instantly, has a very useful technical support, our team and our customers are satisfied with this tool, has a provision Personalization very pleasant and extremely simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Senior Designer
What do you like best?

Koofr as a service is great! Fast download and upload speeds! Your website is well designed and allows you to perform all actions easily. What I like most about the service is that they offer a two-step verification to improve security Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version is a bit limiting. It does not offer enough storage in the cloud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The solution is great, it allows you to synchronize files without having to upload them anywhere. A link is created from your directories to the cloud, but the information is kept local. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diseñador gráfico
What do you like best?

Koofr is one of the best applications that I have used to store information about my company, our employees keep the information of the work day by day and then it is easy to search the stored information, a great search tool for the saved files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Koofr is good, but it lacks sufficient storage for large companies with a lot of information to keep, if you are from a medium / small company it is all good, so I do not consider it a very serious point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I recommend Koofr totally the customer service is extremely good and they are aware of the requests of the users, they have a maximum response time of 12 hours, although they always respond much earlier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor
Restaurants
What do you like best?

Koofr is specially designed for people who need to store all their files safely to avoid losing them, which causes serious conflicts, along with their tools have made each task extremely easy to meet, while working with a considerable storage space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of something I do not like about Koofr, it has done a good job with the time I've been using it, it's easy to work with this software that I can not imagine working without using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously I had never had the opportunity to use software that included this storage and I have to say that I am very happy with the results, I do not lose my files anymore if something happens to my computer, I can always maintain the security of my documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

The integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache in files in different locations. Having files loaded in several different places is a logistical problem that can be harmful at any time in specific tasks as well as when recovering files and avoiding the problem of losing everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need to fix the search filter between them, sometimes when searching for something the application is frozen, it's a problem that needs to be fixed urgently, I've wasted time with this error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has faults and has good things, at the end of accounts I consider it a good program with good customer service, an application with potential continue as they go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Staff
Retail
What do you like best?

With good storage tools this software captured my attention, and it was not disappointing, Koofr has really complied with each of the proposed goals, from integration to secure my documents and files in a cloud and with password for access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the level that Koofr has is a good one, so it should be a bit faster since its storage is able to perform tasks faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The fact of keeping all the files in a cloud is a very attractive idea, since it allows you to free space of the device without losing any important file or not, in the same way they can also be shared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
Retail
What do you like best?

This software is a very good database for small and large companies, since it makes a backup both in the cloud and in internal storage, it can also share links for folders which for security reasons expire in about days, encryption is the greatest security to keep files restricted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can not like, Koofr has been a very useful tool for storing my files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The help given by Koofr in security problems and more security when sharing files, but still gives you access through any device through your account, the effective solution to the usual problems of sharing and security in a software only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Editor Junior
What do you like best?

I can share my files very easy, manage my other storages and combain some files between. Also can link my computer to the app and the really fast and personalize storage.

With a initial really nice looking interface, you count with a moderate space to store, 2 Gygabites to be more specific about it. Which its more than the necessary to evaluate the functions of it.

I think its a tool very usefull and the fact of manage the whole apps share/save services that you using just in this storage of Koofr, thats very practical, talking about online services of sharing and storing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd being thinking that i could have some issues with the software which exist as EU services. Having in mind that im fron Latinamerica, but that was absolutely not a problem to have de benefits, i don't know if could be that normal in the entire country, but i can say that to me its really effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely found Koofr and its one of my best friends, to manage every single file that i need from my computer to my devices or to anothers. Very effective and with no problems with non-Europeans users at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Taking my files from one place to another no matter my devices, i can go on my mobile app Koofr or desktop, or even just browser. Really amazing to share very quick and easy the files no matter what the destiny are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Diseñador gráfico
What do you like best?

One of the best software to share and store files is Koofr, which makes your link with customers bigger thanks to all the tools it offers to give a totally safe cloud storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is tedious to have to be limited to 2GB, since this is not much, in the same way the software has not presented inconveniences in its use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To solve the problems that were presented for file transfers and leave aside the paper sheets that connect us a little more with the environment, with Koofr we can store the day to day of the company with full security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente superior de marketing
Internet
What do you like best?

The integration with Dropbox and Google Drive means less headache on files in different locations. Having files loaded in several different places is a logistic problem that can be harmful at any time in specific tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The download and upload speeds can be a bit slow, depending on where the user is located can be very slow, however. If you live in Europe, this point is completely null. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greater storage and better distribution of our data in the cloud, We always wanted to connect all our applications in the cloud at the same time and have them securely, and that's what we got. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Design Specialist
What do you like best?

The advantages that Koofr offers are unique, the opportunity to store files safely in the cloud is made by my favorite software because it connects with Google Drive, One Drive and others. Koofr is simply easy and innovative storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against, it is good software in all its fullness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using this software I had many inconvenient and disastrous loss of reports, important files of the classes I teach, felt the need to use something secure to keep each important file and finally I can say that Koofr has given me that and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Koofr?