Knote Reviews & Product Details

Knotable
New York, NY
@knotablehq
455 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Knote community
Have you used Knote before?

Knote Reviews

Showing 11 Knotable reviews
Already have Knote?
volunteer
What do you like best?

super flat, you can always see the big picture while managing a project Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are minor's user interface difficulty like you can't change background Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

powerful app if you don't care about customization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mindful collaboration, merging notes with various email services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The structure, user friendly attributes, manageable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I mostly find some attributes repeatitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Data handling uses should be more structured Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business data management, tallying

Good sorting & data analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cs agent
What do you like best?

I have landed on what I believe is the best note-taking app for most people, even though it might not be the best note-taking app for you. There might be one special feature you really care about, for example, or you might be willing to spend a little money every month to get a better experience. I won’t be able to cover every one of those cases, but I’ll make some extra recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

IT is supposedly an app where you can quickly create a note and it will automatically be saved and synced to your other devices. It can be rather slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I sync my notes across multiple devices quickly and accurately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality senior officer
What do you like best?

The flexibility of using the application, it is fast and smooth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it has to have the ability to import different types of files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple themes and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Basic requirements n helpful.

Long learning process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to discuss n dislike. Good app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far i hvnt faced any problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Specialist
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I don't just use Knotable for work, I use it for my daily chores and activities. I like how they make Knotable's dashboard like posting an update on Facebook. I can drag and drop knotables and add columns. Almost looks like a facebook timeline. I can even customize the way it looks to personalize based on my mood by adding a background image. I like that you can add different kinds of items like notes, calendar event for the day, task list with checkboxes, and voting poll section. I like that you can actually publish your knotes and share it with others. You can show them your work, and even ask to vote in the poll section. Crafty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the people I asked and forwarded my public Knotable link complained that it loads quite slow. I am not quite sure, but maybe the website has a huge traffic and rendering the page seemed slow at that time. I did not experience the slow down though, maybe for those who don't have an account or not logged in, it is slow for them. But it seemed good on my end. Nothing to complain about. Awesome app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Knotable for those who want a versatile application to keep track of everything and stay on top of your things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned, I use Knotable for different reasons and for different purposes. Knotable, for one, helped me keep track of my activities for the day. My tab is always open, so I can mark my checklist easily. I also get to effectively use my time by less switching from one app to another just to accomplish a certain task. I get to organize my items and contents neatly in one place with less jumping from another tool. And it helps me publish my work, and show it to other people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

The best thing, probably, with Knotable is how customizable it can be with your note-taking journey. It is more of a note-taking, actually, because you can coordinate with your teammates in one place. I like the flexible columns, where you can add different sections for a different purpose. It was nice seeing that you can people per pad and set that pad's privacy private only to the members. Each column of the pads has a voting section, for when you need to decide on something. A calendar section for your scheduled meetings and important dates, and a simple task list of your to-do to top it all off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

And easy copy and pasting of images on Knotable paper would be nice. I have also used the mobile version of the app, and there was a lag in syncing the knotes. But I think it is still too early to judge them based on those small lapses. So far, they have made a great job developing a unique product for note management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knotable team is doing a great job with their product. It has most, if not all, of what our team currently needs. And I will highly recommend them for team usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knotable has been very helpful with our day to day operation in our local brand marketing outreach. Noting down ideas quick and easy, and voting ideas that we think works or not has been made tremendously effective. Unlike before, our ideas and files are scattered across different tools and software. We now have several few and Knotable is a big tool that helps our team slim down operation efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Engineer
What do you like best?

I like how Knotable skims over your email marked important, to-do, and work related emails for it to add over your account the moment you sync your account. I also like Knotable's add-all see-all segregated dashboard. I like that you can add columns for you to organize your stuff based on their usage. I have a column for all my Knotables, a column for all my to-do list, another column for my calendar of events, and a column for team surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have tons of things to do in order to be at par with the current and leading knowledge management and team collaboration tools out there. But I like that they are solving a small piece of a problem that leading softwares have overlooked. Also, it would be helpful if we can custom create a template for new pads. For faster creation of pads in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With its on going development, I think it is heading a good direction. Still more room for improvements for sure. And as of this early, people will not yet see and realize its place in knowledge management and note-taking space. But I would recommend them to be used by teams and sups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They combined team collaboration and Knowledge management in one tool, which makes it easier for team members updated and engaged, at the same time learning. I realized, the card system of the Knotable Pad made a convenient avenue for a systematic and organized collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

What I like best with Knotable is its drag and drop pad. Each had is like a timeline like structure where you can create your knotables, trivia, to-do list, and surveys. You can drag and drop your knotes on the timelines, like trello cards. I think it is more than a note-taking app, because you can surely work with your group mates, and discuss your day-to-day activities and head-on planning. I like that you can invite your workmates to work with you on your platform, and just create notables and organize your plans ahead of time. You can create a survey, and have them answer it. The result can then be exported and you can create a valuable insights and feedbacks of your ideas. It is more of a team memory collector, if you ask me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I probably don't like that they are exclusively browsers. I think it would be best they also have a multi-device application, so everyone even without internet or away from their desktops can still collaborate with the projects through knotes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Knotable is heading the right path. It might take sometime and definitely a lot of wrinkles to iron out, but they are going there. I'd recommend people use their tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with team in China is quite challenging, and the way they communicate is also a barrier. Knotable makes it easier for teams to simply organize thoughts, vote on something, create a to do list, in an unconventional manner separate from what the mainstream has given. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Banking
What do you like best?

It seemed Knotable's Knotes is created for project managers. I like that they separate the to-do list and note-taking options, and for both, you can readily attach important files that go with your file. I also like the threaded Knotables, where you can add formatted comments and links, and respond to it for future reference. I also like their options for bookmarks and easy sorting of knotes, you can either sort or straight out search your Pads for your previous Knotes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, Knotable in its essence is a complete and simple tool. But the simplicity needs improvement. For one, they could make a drag and drop for file uploading. The interface seemed clean, they can surely make use of that advantage to a drag-drop section. They may also add a tagging of to-do lists and Knotes to easily identify and sort materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For project management and knowledge storing process, I would surely recommend Knotable for its exemplary method of creating a way to easily manage data and task lists. It may not have sought-after features that are currently present in the market for the same software, but for the specific purpose, it surely does the job well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Knotable for my project management tasks. Where I combine note-taking and task-building for my team. I use it because it is distraction-free, fast, and easy. I can create a long list of to-do's and send it right to my team. And I can attach files, comments, and links to my to-do and my notes. Very helpful indeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Agent
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I love this app/program so much!

I have the app on my phone, and I am constantly using it. It makes putting thoughts on paper so much simpler and easier. I always have my phone on me and ask absolutely hate the iPhone “notes” that I had been previously using. This app just makes it so much easier to organize my thoughts and quickly transfer my thoughts into a virtual notebook so I can always go back to it and pick up on my thought process that I left off on.

I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, especially if you are always on the go like me, and if you are scatter brained like I am.

I love using this for real estate too, that way I can start a memo/note on each of my properties. It’s a portable notebook for me, and it makes my life so much easier! I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t much that I dislike! It is almost too simple as far as organizing all of my “notes” so I wish there was a more complex version that I had more options with. Other than that, I couldn’t be happier with it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving so much time and space when it comes to using it in my personal life and my real estate career.

It makes it easy for me to carry thoughts and important info about my properties with me on the go since I always have my phone, and now I am not lugging around notebooks and forgetting them here and there.

I love how easy this program makes it for me to always have my thoughts, ideas, and important info around with me at all times! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.