InetSoft Style Intelligence Reviews & Product Details

InetSoft Style Intelligence Overview

What is InetSoft Style Intelligence?

Style Intelligence is a data intelligence platform for interactive dashboards, analytics, and reporting. At its foundation is a powerful data mashup engine that enables fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources which solves data management challenges other business intelligence tools cannot. Designed for rapid deployment, the application maximizes self-service for a range of users from casual business or consumer-type browsers to power users and data scientists.

InetSoft Style Intelligence Details

InetSoft's Style Intelligence is a data intelligence platform. At its foundation is a powerful data mashup engine that enables fast and flexible transformation of data from disparate sources, which can either supplement or obviate a data warehouse solution.

The solution gives visually compelling self-service dashboard monitoring and data exploration to all skill levels while providing a more flexible data mashup and transformation engine that makes for the most rapid response to ever-changing data requirements. And it serves both enterprises with granular security requirements and other solution providers needing an embeddable data visualization layer in a multi-tenant environment.

InetSoft Technology
1996
Piscataway, NJ
@InetSoftTech
423 Twitter followers

InetSoft Style Intelligence Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the InetSoft Style Intelligence community
Have you used InetSoft Style Intelligence before?

InetSoft Style Intelligence Reviews

Showing 20 InetSoft reviews
Already have InetSoft Style Intelligence?
What do you like best?

lots of options for input data. easy to learn. easy to upgrade. clear UI. great support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it's buggy but as I mentioned the support is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just make sure you are always up to date with the latest because they always have added features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

healthcare reporting and BI tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Designer
What do you like best?

1. The data mashup technology and the worksheets that give end users Excel like interface to browse their data.

2. The architecture which is open to easy integrations with other modules. It is designed in that way that we also decided to localize it to Polish langauge. Additionally we managed to integrate it with our own Map Module.

3. Perfect communication with the product manager and the support.

Looking from a few years of using it in my company, which is a software house I could say that this is an enterprise solution which might be purchased in relatively accepted price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any drawback. Of cause every platform of this kind has its strengts and weeknesses. But from experience I know that all the problems we encountered were successfully solved with the support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worth trying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We design and deploy Data Warehouse systems. Style Intelligence is our BI platform. Firstly we choose it over Oracle solution due to great data mashup technology. Now we look at it as a first choice BI platform for our future projects. It gave us several possibilities comparing its price and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific comes to mind. Certainly nothing that hasn't been handled by their support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KPI measurements across all departments, cross referencing data between our ERP and warehouse management system, KPI dashboard displays in open areas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and is definitely one of the more mature solutions on the market. The training videos combined with the already easy to use interface made getting up and running on the platform a breeze. Our team has been able to create very sophisticated dashboards and reports much faster than we had expected. This confirmed that we made the right decision in purchasing Style Intelligence over other more flashy solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We haven't discovered anything that we dislike yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When looking at different business intelligence tools, make sure to evaluate the administration of the tool, the completeness of documentation and online training materials. These really set Style Intelligence apart from the other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a solution that provided both reports and dashboards out of the box. We looked at a lot of other products and they were either strong on dashboards or reports but not both. StyleIntelligence not only had both dashboards and reports but they use the same metadata layer. This allowed us to put our industry formulas in one place and have both reports and dashboards show the results. If we change a formula it's replicated across all the dashboards and reports, giving a single version of the truth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intergration Architect
Insurance
What do you like best?

The product is extremely easy to use and make reports and dashboards quickly. I have found a lot of very powerful features in the tool that make my job easy. As a consultant I was able to teach myself the tool and become productive very quickly. When I couldn’t determine how to do something I would go to the reference videos they have and watch it and learn how to do something new. The customer support has been great. I can’t say enough good about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the product. Every business problem I have had to deal with, I have been able to solve with the tool and quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product. I found it to be easy to use and easy to solve complex issues with. The support is excellent and highly knowledgeable of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been trying to tie the new Policy and Claim systems into the existing Financial System. The benefits I have realized are displaying the "out of balance" conditions to the business and showing them early in the process. The business loves the results they are seeing and are requesting more reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Information Services
What do you like best?

Logical model on top of physical model.

Row level security model.

Ability to combine data sources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looks and feel is a bit dated.

Support is not rapid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exposing business data to managers and franchise owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Style Intelligence strikes a great balance between ease-of-use and capabilities. Users can do nearly anything they can imagine with their data. End-users can create complex data mashups quite easily. Power-users can do incredibly complicated mashups and reporting and deliver the results to users with ease. InetSoft makes this process easier than many other BI vendors.

InetSoft support is very responsive and helpful. They also implement reasonable requests quickly and consistently. I have not had this experience with other BI vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with all BI platforms, we've experienced some issues. I dislike that there are ever any problems with software, but that's not at all realistic. And InetSoft helps us resolve any problems we encounter quickly. Their very responsive and helpful support make my unrealistic "dislike" go away quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really need to trial Style Intelligence. Its features-to-usability-to-pricing balance is excellent. If you don't consider it you're missing out on a contender that will undoubtedly make your final list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Style Intelligence as a front-end to our SaaS application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

It is very easy to get hand on. The reason I select this produce is because it is very easy to work with. And it is also very easy to train my users. It also comes with very nice graphic, pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find right person to help you. They have some good technical people, but you don't know when you open a ticket which person will be work on your issue. This is the part I don't like, but I guess this is the case for most of the support team in any company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this tool to help our field engineers generate report after their test. we like the UI and pictures this tool generates for us. Our field engineers love it because it is very easy to use. They can also easily alter the report on fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I like the most data mashup technology (worksheets). You could integrate and join data from various sources like databases (jdbc), files, etc.

They have very good support (support team was resolved every our issues).

They have very good documentation for users and developers with many of examples.

You could translate/localize every element of Style Intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving:

- performance issues

- integrate it with our own Map Module

- integrate it with our Active Directory

- integrate SI with other application using SOAP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Architect
What do you like best?

Easy to use, to configure, to build reports/dashboards, and very powerful and flexible features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Look and feel of the portal could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complex documents as reports, like commercial invoice, purchase order, and other government related official documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Solutions
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

Report building and scheduling (automation) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing at this point. Everything we use it for at this point is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very robust tool that points at multiple data bases with many functions and flexibility. I highly recommend to companies that are chasing the cutting edge -to take a serious look at Style Intelligence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

report cosnsistency / automation / quality control Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Extensibility. Open architecture. The level customization through java and javascript is impressive and supports a huge variety of use cases. Presenters and Formula tables are very powerful concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Charts lack built-in variety of point styles/shapes. Difficult to apply consistent formatting to charts. Many customizations are possible, but require significant research and trial and error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We chose Style Intelligence because the extensibility of the product via Java and Javascript was unrivaled. Our use cases are not standard, and we could not find any product that supported our use cases out-of-box. All systems have constraints. StyleIntelligence has fewer, or perhaps more options to work around or through the limitations than any other software we evaluated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provide high volumes of Employee Engagement/Demographics and Feedback reports in 20 different languages and a variety of formats: on-screen, large XLS data dumps, and most commonly PDFs to a variety of client and industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very User Friendly

Fast Developments capabilities

Great professional support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is ok for me. I'm comfortable with the set of capabilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test a trial or Proof of Concept. "Words are enoughs .. actions is what matters" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Budgeting Management

Telecomm Networks Management

Risk and Audit Management

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Customer Solutions
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

The flexibility within the product. While we were looking for a dashboard based business intelligence software what we received is much more. While we use the dashboard to some degree, we use the data exports for much of our internal analysis. But the real power came in the reporting mash up we could do. We use a high percent of our reports in operations to control product movement within our facilities. Another great use is analyzing our customer service. I still believe that we have only tapped about 30% of Inetsoft's potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see "Users Conferences". I believe there is great potential in the synergy which users getting together could creatd Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Links the various databases we utilize in an easy and efficient manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Most things can be done via easy to understand GUI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with most user guides, they don't give you all the necessary information to do more complex things Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Establish a solid logical model so users can leverage the easy to use metric creation/interaction without having to know how the data model works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Establish metrics to measure the performance of staff and customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ET
What do you like best?

Rich functionality along with open systems standards that enables creation of useful and pragmatic decision making dashboards for different tiers of organizational staff and management personnel alike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. I could say that the OEM / White Label could use some improvement. It is pretty decent today but can become more streamlined and partner integration ready. The support for the process is relatively mature and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan for as much training as you can up front. Use the mentoring service from InetSoft. It is extremely helpful in kick starting your efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are providing very intuitive information dashboard that enable decision making and action planning. This is providing significant benefit to our customer base. One particular area of impact is energy management and conservation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

It's very easy to create and manage reports.

From the end-user perspective it's also very intuitive and funny.

We can access relevant information in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support to mobile platforms should be improved and the search mechanisms on the reports should be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very intuitive and makes the access of relevant information for your business a very easy and fast experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to generate reports in order to get real time information to help the manager make business decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EG
What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and usage. Good support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report. The software fits the purpose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To have visibility with the help of dashboards and on line reports for Service tickets and change management items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EL
What do you like best?

We have a good relationship with the vendor. They are receptive to feedback and generally implement changes quickly. Their solutions are flexible and can meet many use cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a way to go to improve stability, but things have been trending in the right direction over the last couple major releases. We have a large enterprise deployment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use InetSoft as our enterprise solution. It handles the gambit of use cases from simple ad hoc reports to complex dashboard and everything in between. The benefits and flexible of the tool has been incredibly powerful in enabling a distributed development environment that allows all levels of the organization visibility and access to data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The ability to Extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources and transforms the data in a usable, internal table, without requiring external IT support teams to integrate and build custom database tables for the integrated data we need for processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better on-line documents as well as better tutorials oriented around engineering vs sales and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and trending software defects for a large number of business units, using a common engineering process for teams that have different rules for tracking the same defects. We also track continuous delivery process and build integration using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.