ImageKit

ImageKit.io is a image optimisation and transformation server for web and mobile app developers.

Work for ImageKit?

Learning about ImageKit?

ImageKit Reviews

Ask ImageKit a Question
Showing 11 ImageKit reviews
ImageKit review by Maulik R.
Maulik R.

"Set your real time workflow with ImageKit tool"

What do you like best?

Optimize your data and images now with this tool. You can store your images for a long time and it will stay there only forever. isn't it so cool? You can have a look on your bandwidth data, that you have used whole adding the images, so optimize your images now along with your text data.

What do you dislike?

This can be the full package to use so i haven't find anything to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend this tool for the non - designers.

I am the continuous user of this tool since last one year and this has helped me a lot. Creating such difficult creatives is that easy with imagekit. I have to show the data and some graphs to my client and I can store this on cloud here in Image kit to store and optimize the images forever. I am happy that this tool is working as a boon for me.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ImageKit
ImageKit review by Mittal S.
Mittal S.

"One Stop for Real time WorkFlow"

What do you like best?

Easy to use the interface as its GUI is very handly even a new bee can use it very well, I can sort it by our department rules, even I can do analysis of my work as well, as in Healthcare industry data reports and graphics management is hard for us through Imagekit now can efficiently manage my image optimize resizing, cropping and store images for in-house purpose.

What do you dislike?

There is no specific thing I dislike about this tool except price, also it has kept crashing on me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sure I will, as it helps us in real-time optimization.

We just have to keep on track on our visual media like our patients' data report and keep on optimizing it which is a headache for us, thanks to Imagekit through this tool image storing, managing and optimizing is now easy for us. in addition team from Imagekit continually support us to make our work even better.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

ImageKit review by Shaktiraj G.
Shaktiraj G.

"Easy to use Image Optimization Platform"

What do you like best?

ImageKit is really a useful platform fro image optimization. Other than this, I can put on all of my images at one place. The images stay where they are forever. I get an Image URL for each image I upload on ImageKit. Further, ImageKit helps me know about the bandwidht that I have used while adding images.

Also, I really like the drag and drop feature of ImakeKit.

What do you dislike?

As such there is nothing to dislike about ImageKit. It is a one stop destination for all my corporate images.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended to every corporate professional.

I have been using ImageKit since last one year now to manage all my corporate creatives. I just have to upload them on ImageKit and sit back. I get optimized images as well as I get a URL for every image.

Further, ImageKit supports every type of images as well as GIFs.

ImageKit review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"A vast solutions for all your image Optimizations"

What do you like best?

ImageKit has made real-time image manipulation across devices easy. The Best part is it has handly GUI also It can Optimization Image Automatically, besides I can Do URL based image manipulation which is quite useful for Image compression, Even a Newbie can use this Tool without any kind of technical knowledge. moreover, I have connected my WordPress site to it so that I can easily like my portfolios to it

What do you dislike?

as of now, There is nothing that I Dislike about Imagekit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I can Recommend to my Every Photography and Graphic Designer who has lots of work with Graphics and Media.

Being a photographer it is must for us to store every client's Portfolio do custom optimization and Manage all the Portfolios at the same time through Imagekit I can efficiently manage my work as well as I can Share my Portfolios quickly using Imagekit CDN.

ImageKit review by Esha S.
Esha S.

"The most Favourable tool with Plug and Play Experience"

What do you like best?

The best part is it is effortless to implement and the tool is useful and has no bug, Great Customer support always seem to be around to answer questions. They took our feedback to heart.

What do you dislike?

I might suggest seeing 3D integration and Good management skill API in it, else there is nothing to dislike about Imagekit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, Surely recommend to every Corporate individual, a most favorable tool which has all the feature what we need for Image Optimization

As in Social Media Management We have to work with Graphics and for that, we need fast Image Manipulation tool which can plug with our existing Wordpress Website, thanks to Imagekit, it has all the feature what we need to manage our site and fast image processing as well. Imagekit is Fast, easy and super reliable and everyone in our team track work efficiently.

ImageKit review by John M.
John M.

"John's ImageKit Review"

What do you like best?

Service is also really excellent, not just good. Support are quick to help with clients queries and persistently responsive to all my questions. They really took our feedback to heart.

very impressed by their service. They are speedy, their support is quick & helpful, I love it.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not fair, even it's cheapest plan, in comparison to the services one is receiving. Wish they will review it, in order to make it startup friendly. Also, the control panel could be improved a bit. Also, it's user experience isn't friendly. They need to work out on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, depending on needs

Image optimization thus making the site load faster.

ImageKit review by Anil Sai B.
Anil Sai B.

"its great"

What do you like best?

Effortlessly switched from our in-house image resizing solution to ImageKit. It helped make our web pages load faster on different devices and simplified our image workflow. It also helped us reduce CDN cost by a good margin!

Wordpress integration is really easy, its a plug and play Wordpress plugin. Overall I felt setup is very easy, it took me maximum of 10minutes to serve compressed images on my website that too from a CDN.

What do you dislike?

No video support, better design for the dashboard, better analytics etc

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Smart Crop is a fantastic feature that intelligently focuses on the best parts of every cropped image. If you have an image that contains important pixels close to the edges, you will lose these with normal cropping, but not with Smart Crop

ImageKit review by Akash S.
Akash S.

"Easy Real-Time Graphics Optimization"

What do you like best?

Being a Marketer its hard for us to do Graphics work, Imagekit is a handy tool through I can quickly optimize resizing, cropping and store images, transform metadata for SEO purpose.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about Imagekit, but GUI of Analytics can be much better than this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes! Must...

As a Digital marketer its very hard for us to store and manage creative images for blog, website and for client portfolios as well at one place, Using Imagekit I can filter things quickly, as Image optimization can be easy through this tool. Now we can deliver an excellent experience to the visitors on our website.

ImageKit review by Monika P.
Monika P.

"Simple and Rock Solid Solution for Enterprises"

What do you like best?

Real-time image optimization for the images reduces my trouble to switch between apps. Website analyzer makes it trouble-free to check and make the optimization as per the requirement and this reduces the rework of checking dimensions and making changes accordingly.

What do you dislike?

It's trouble-free, yet tricky to be used. Some features like CDN are confusing for a newbie and thus needs a bit of more insights.

Imagekit made my professional tasks easy as I don't need to worry about the software download individually for individual services. Now, resizing, adding the blur effect and getting it designed for different social media handles is tension free.

ImageKit review by User

"First Time User"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the user interface is for resizing images to fit various cells on web pages on our site.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have a downloadable piece of software to use on my machine instead of relying on a web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking to resize images on the fly without opening large clunky software to handle the simple task of image resizing.

Helps with preparing images needed for our web pages and press releases to be resized and optimized for the web resolution without having to know about image resolutions. Simply use the sliders to fit the image in the cell to place in the web page and it's good to go. Batching is a huge plus as well.

ImageKit review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Simple and affordable pricing! Seamless integration

What do you dislike?

No video yet, batch conversation, other formats

Helped with resizing images. It helped make our web pages load faster!

Learning about ImageKit?

* We monitor all ImageKit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.