iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Reviews & Product Details

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Overview

What is iGMS (formerly AirGMS)?

iGMS is a vacation rental software that helps hosts to effectively handle day-to-day short-term rental management tasks. The software enables users to operate all Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway & Vrbo accounts via a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile app. Benefit from automated guest messaging and reviews, templates, tools for team & tasks management, an advanced channel manager, financial reporting, a direct booking management toolkit, payment processing, and more. A free 14-day trial is available (no credit card required). Benefits: - iGMS automates the majority of your daily vacation rental management tasks. This means you can grow your business without increasing your headcount. - iGMS helps to increase guest satisfaction by ensuring a prompt and effective response to inquiries through automation and scheduled 'trigger' messages. - The automated guest reviews feature facilitates leaving reviews and getting feedback from your guests. - iGMS enables users to connect multiple accounts from different OTAs, eliminating the need to constantly login and logout. - Our software is seamlessly integrated with major OTAs meaning you can synchronize availability and avoid double-bookings. - iGMS users are able to process online payments and upsell to guests from Booking.com and those who make direct bookings. - With iGMS’ smart reports, hosts can easily create simple and compelling short-term rental management reports in no time. Features Include: - Channel manager - Automated guest messaging - Management of multiple accounts - Multi-calendar - Team management - Automated guest reviews - Financial reporting - Cleaning & task management - In-app and email notification - Key exchange management - Payment processing - Direct booking management - Mobile apps (iOS & Android)

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Details

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) software allows managing multiple Airbnb account on one platform.

iGMS
2015
North Vancouver, BC
@igmscom
508 Twitter followers

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Screenshots

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Reviews

Showing 12 iGMS (formerly AirGMS) reviews
Already have iGMS (formerly AirGMS)?
What do you like best?

I came to AirGMS first to be able to share calendar information with our housekeeping people, after having issues with google calendar. I also think I'll really like all the messaging templates once I get them set up. I know there's lots more to explore. Thanks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't used enough to find something to mention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It seems that the calendar is working well--I'm still going back and forth to the Airbnb app, but I think that will lessen over time. I'm still checking in with the cleaning people by text to make sure they are on top of it, but once I know they are checking as they should I can ease up.

I know this app will be a great help as we expand our listings to other rental agencies! As soon as I feel things are running smoothly I will explore those options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I enjoy that all aspects work effortlessly. I am able to change what I need to change & numbers in the spreadsheet section are accurate. The automation is perfect & the whole process is super simple to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much I dislike a about this software. Honestly, the only complaint I have is the separation of Vrbo & Airbnb but I believe they are still working on the vrbo side of things to make it even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out & see how it goes. It is a super easy integration & the support is easy to contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have spent less time struggling to keep with with messages, owners can see their profits & their % booked. Overall, it is a perfect fit for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hands off message response, check in and check out instructions, and having everything in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not super friendly at times. The messaging window can be information overload Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automatic messaging and responses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

This application literally has fixed every issue I have had with Airbnb and VRBO integration. It seemlessly integrates them. The automated messages are awesome as well as the cleaning task feature. Instead of manually updating my maid she has access to all my calendars and gets a notification every time someone books. I estimate that this app will save me 500 hrs and I have four properties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The VRBO delay needs to be fixed. Also, please add the automated VRBO review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication platform with multiple account. The template generator are easy to use. It's easy to leave reviews in bunch but I miss the time where we could see if a guest already left us a review, or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not efficient to change the price directly on the platform since we can't modify the availability setting. The integration of new account has been an headache lately. We don't have a lot of information about what's coming next .. will we be able to completely synchronise our account with VRBO/Homeaway.

The app is lagging and we always need to close, refresh and reopen. Airgms should let the admin to set an alarm for a To-Do. For example : setting an alarm to let the guest know if an early check-in is possible 24H before their arrival. The to-do list is convenient but I think it'd be a big add-on to set an alarm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The communication with the guest mostly & the review which we do in bunch 3-4 time per month. We use tools created on Google Sheet to manage our cleaning schedule. We use the calendar the verify the check-out date (cleaning date). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Super user-friendly app, easy to understand with a huge learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe its there and I didn't know but I can't seem to personalize the notifications if I have few properties and I just want Property 1 notifications to go to manager 1 and Property 2 notifications to manager 2 so manager 1 is not bombarded with Property 2 notifications. Hope it makes sense, if it's there then I would certainly like to know how can I program it if not then I would request you to consider adding this feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saved lots of time logging on to multiple accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Airgms has been a pivotal component in my growth through out the past year.

I would not have been able to expand the way I did without this software. I was able to more than double in size (21 properties to 45) while reducing the amount of administration that was required.

What I like most about airgms is they are continually reaching out to theor clients to get our input on new features they can add to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to date. This software has helped me immensely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication is key and airgms has solved this problem for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy access to several functions across all my listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Support can be a little slow. It often takes several days to hear back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More management functions. Consider who your Airbnb clients would be - People with several listings, possibly a co-host and definitely a cleaner. Also, consider the co-host and cleaner most likely has other customers and it doesn't make sense to have them use several accounts. They should be able to "sync" into multiple host accounts from one "service provider" account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team communication & management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Strategic Manager
What do you like best?

- The fact that I can adjust pricing from the tool

- Connection of all possible airbnb listings.

- Good support in case of questions.

- Great development team, those guys must be working 24/7... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, keep up te good work team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves a lot of time logging in to different systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Chief of Everything
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Using Airgms to manage multiple listings has simplified communications and calendar management allowing us to focus on guest satisfaction. We would definitely recommend this for anyone with more than five Airbnb listings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are several feature additions that we are interested in seeing in the future. What's nice is that we feel like we have the opportunity to connect with the customer service team and even the developers to pass along our requests for improvement or new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would definitely recommend you give AirGMS a try for your vacation rental software needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Airgms as a primary conduit for communication with Airbnb guests at multiple locations has streamlined our process and made it easier for us to do business. We are looking forward to the feature additions we have passed along to their development team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I really like the customer service. The team is always prompt to respond to any inquiries and issues. Very professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there could be multitple login ids to a single account. And you could keep track of who responded to which guests. Someone we see a weird response and we want to know which of our team members wrote it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to manage multiple properties of multiple landlords who insist on having their own airbnb account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

How easy it isn't to check on my phone, find everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the search worked a little better, and that you could put a note right on the messages for a reminder for yourself as you can't see the todo's in your phone. I would recommend an ap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really easy, and easy to communicate with developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All Airbnb accounts in one location! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for iGMS (formerly AirGMS)?

iGMS (formerly AirGMS) Categories on G2