IBM Watson IoT Platform

4.0

IBM Watson IoT Platform is a managed, cloud-hosted service designed to make it simple to derive value from your Internet of Things devices.

Work for IBM Watson IoT Platform?

Learning about IBM Watson IoT Platform?

IBM Watson IoT Platform Reviews

Ask IBM Watson IoT Platform a Question
Showing 5 IBM Watson IoT Platform reviews
IBM Watson IoT Platform review by Abel N.
Abel N.

"Good quality a better tecnology of iot"

What do you like best?

In my opinion the ibm watson platform is one of the best for team development of iot, mainly because in addition to the facilities of the platform to be used also allows to develop artificial interligence technologies and other technologies that are available IBM

What do you dislike?

the price of the platform is somewhat expensive, should include some free plans to start with the development of the platform and then be able to hire a payment plan according to the needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I personally believe that technologies have a great experience and many years of work. IBM Watson seems to me a good solution for the development of technologies and businesses.

It has provided us with solutions for the development of web systems through iot in a shorter time of development and also together with its artificial intelligence allows to make even more intelligent the development and the functionalities for these equipments

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IBM Watson IoT Platform
IBM Watson IoT Platform review by Pradip R.
Pradip R.

"Connect your devices with Watson IoT platform"

What do you like best?

The best part of Watson is, you can develop the brain of all your connected devices at a single location. The added advantage if the node red flow node-red-contrib-ibm-watson-iot. IBM Watson provides several cognitive services to simplify the human machine interaction. The flow of node red node-red-contrib-ibm-watson-iot enables all the services at the local IoT landscape. Watson IoT also provides node red to simplify the logical message processing and configuration.

What do you dislike?

Did not dislike any part of the solution. However, missing video training which can increase more customer to use this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be good if IBM creates some Database, Java server and Citrix based agents which can continuously send the system performance information to Watson. This will help to improve the health of the system in the business landscape using IBM Watson Analytics, This is a must requirement for an industry to run better.

Access to the home equipment from external location is a big advantage. Evaluating the Watson analytics and looks like that has a big potential to improve the data processing and analysis. Faster is better and simplified charting is another added advantage.

What IoT Management solution do you use?

IBM Watson IoT Platform review by James M.
James M.

"Great to get started, but barebones "

What do you like best?

I found the platform incredibly easy to get up and running. While using the product we had dedicated sales/support personnel from IBM walking us through the implementation.

What do you dislike?

Security was not as strong as we would have liked. We also found the rest of the Watson platform to be lacking compared to competitors (Azure, AWS). The admin panel was also weak, billing and closing accounts was a pain as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Might be worth it if Watson ML/AI features are important to your business.

Device management, and OTA upgrades of our IoT hardware were extremely easy. Amazing tools to bridge IoT devices with Watson AI tools as well.

IBM Watson IoT Platform review by G2 User
G2 User

"Watson is amazing"

What do you like best?

The Watson platform has been instrumental in helping me to set up my smart home. I was reluctant to delve in at first but now it is a critical piece to the puzzle.

What do you dislike?

Can be tricky to learn. But given time it becomes easy.

Helps me organize and run my smart home

IBM Watson IoT Platform review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

With Watson, I liked to connect things together and use them easily in an effective way.

What do you dislike?

I did not see anything I do not like. I think I did not evaluate enough to be able to say something I dislike

Connecting things and have them be manageable in an easy platform.

Learning about IBM Watson IoT Platform?

* We monitor all IBM Watson IoT Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.