GTasks for G Suite

GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.

Work for GTasks for G Suite?

Learning about GTasks for G Suite?

GTasks for G Suite Reviews

Showing 27 GTasks for G Suite reviews
GTasks for G Suite review by Mayra M.
Mayra M.

"Get organized easily."

What do you like best?

This application has easy integration with different google applications, allowing you to perform the necessary tasks when creating a document, allowing you to remember the different steps to follow. This program is simple, so it can be used immediately for any type of activities.

What do you dislike?

The program, despite wanting to keep it simple, can be very limited, it really lacks options or more tools that allow you to create reminders with a more personal and personalized touch. The application doesn't have anything I don't like, but I'd like more tools to be included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend at least to try this program, it can be used through any device, the application is simple and doesn't need any explanation to be used, just start writing down your daily tasks or write down what you have to do in some document and you will see that this program works correctly.

It is an application that has allowed to have a control of the different daily tasks to be performed in the company, in addition that this program allows access through my mobile device, in which I can see what are my next tasks, this application has improved my organization and allowed me to never forget that follows after finishing some task.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GTasks for G Suite
GTasks for G Suite review by Teresa R.
Teresa R.

"Easy access application for tasks "

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use application that helps to record daily tasks, projects to perform among other things that need to be remembered, has a link to google which facilitates access and the speed with which you can view your notes from any mobile device and on any platform.

What do you dislike?

It's an excellent application but I think you have to add the option to customize a little more notes, projects and tasks to perform, it would be more organized than it is if you can modify things like the date, time or small notes within the reminders making it more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application openly because with it I have managed to be more organized in my company bringing many benefits because registering activities, tasks and projects employees can be more efficient, to have access from the mobile device makes even better the experience and considering that it is perfect for personal use and for companies.

Using this application my daily tasks at work are easier to remember because I have easy access and control of my notes, I can register them at any time from my mobile device because being linked to google I can see them from their different applications, I had a follow up of my projects, notes and tasks and with the application I managed to be more organized.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

GTasks for G Suite review by Derick C.
Derick C.

"A tool to maintain an organization of daily tasks."

What do you like best?

It is an application that can be linked to different google applications, this allows you to make different annotations, either tasks to perform or steps that are being followed on some project. This tool has the ability to be used through our mobile devices, which makes it a program for any type of circumstance that needs to remember several things.

What do you dislike?

It is an application that works properly, but the only thing I do not like and I wish they would add is to have more options for customization when it comes to keeping track of annotations, such as date, time or some reference text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program can be used without problem, there is no need to install and download anything, just link it with the different google applications you want. The program has simple options, does not have the ability to make reminders with many details, but works without problem to make annotations with keywords.

I have managed to keep track of the different tasks and steps to follow during the creation of important documents where you have to remember a lot of things, is also often used in the mobile device, for personal matters and issues about my daily work.

GTasks for G Suite review by Gustavo H.
Gustavo H.

"A simple tool to carry out tasks in order."

What do you like best?

It's a simple application, without many details to explain, which allows you to track the different tasks we propose when creating a document, is an application that links easily with Google applications, this application is very simple to use. This application is also perfect to use on a mobile device to always remember the different tasks of the day.

What do you dislike?

The application works without problems, I don't think there's anything wrong with this program, it's easy to use and handle so I don't find any complaints in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program to take control of the different tasks, this if you usually handle different G suite applications, as this will allow you to take excellent control of these, also is an application that can be used on a mobile device, this offers you the ability to write down the different tasks you need to do in your day to day.

This program has allowed us to keep track of the different tasks or activities to be performed, offers us the possibility of taking a personalized list in our different google applications and on our mobile phone.

GTasks for G Suite review by Annie E.
Annie E.

"Keep the different tasks organized."

What do you like best?

The program does not really have many options, but works correctly to note different tasks that need to be remembered, the main benefit of this application is that it allows you to have noted the different tasks and have access to it through different application google as well as mobile devices, the tool allows you to mark the tasks that have been performed and point out which are more important.

What do you dislike?

The application doesn't have anything I don't like, but it certainly has very few tools to have more personalized notes, but it's really not a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that the program write and create simple reminders in a simple way. The program can be used for free so that it can be used without any inconvenience, it is a program made for anyone.

The program is used by different employees of the company, who are asked to write down the different tasks they must perform in the company, this allows them to increase the quality of work without forgetting the tasks they must perform daily.

GTasks for G Suite review by José Gregorio Z.
José Gregorio Z.

"Gtasks, the best google you could get. "

What do you like best?

I must say that I like absolutely everything that provides this complement, having an internet connection I can say that the office package to download would be more, here we have everything that office offers us and online, the best thing is that as we work we can save and synchronize in the DRIVE cloud, is fast, simple and provides great convenience, just be on a PC with Internet connection or your device and synchronize with DRIVE to have your files at hand, having the ability to even publish on the web, and save in different formats, which offers the most used, is one of the best complements that google has been able to provide.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that in the time that I have been using this complement I have not found something that I dislike, on the contrary, every day I trust it more, it satisfies my needs and I am sure that the needs of anyone who dares to try it. It would be great to be able to work offline, but that's what sets it apart from the other programs available. Finally I would like to add a little more opportunity for customization, is a little basic in several things, but excellent rest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that if you never fail the internet connection, before installing the heavy office package, support yourself here, this add-on is the best option that you will have since I highlight, the best thing is that it is synchronized with DRIVE.

As for the work has taken us out of trouble when the support has had problems with the office package, in times of difficulty is who has helped us in place of what offers the installation of office. Even those who have had to rely on this add-on have remained working on it, as everything is stored, protected and synchronized in the DRIVE cloud, and as we know today with only one account in gmail we already have the benefit offered by google.

GTasks for G Suite review by Keisha R.
Keisha R.

"A simple application."

What do you like best?

It is an application that serves to record the steps of a project, daily tasks and any activity that needs to be remembered, has the ability to link this application to different google applications, allowing access to the different notes at any time and from multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to integrate more customization options to the different notes, tasks or projects you want to remember, have more options on the dates or times of creation, this could allow you to organize the different activities more efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to consider this product for the easy installation with which this account, is a simple program to use, does not need even a little explanation, this program works perfectly for business or personal use, is a program that I recommend to use different employees to take a better organization of the work they do daily.

Keep track of the different tasks or steps to follow during any activity, task or creation of a document or project. It is a simple application, but allows us to access it with the same information in many google applications, also allows you to use this program in our mobile device which improves this application even more.

GTasks for G Suite review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Great way to keep track of work and tasks if you're an Android user"

What do you like best?

Easy of interface and platform, intuitive, helps me keep track of everything. It's easy to set reminders and send tasks to colleagues or family and then can send tasks back.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes syncing is off but that's usually due to my Wi-Fi or cellular service. Also I wish it worked on non-Android devices because now I can't use it as well since some of my work devices are Apple / Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a regular G Suite user, Android user and frequent Gmail user, it is a no brainer to keep your tasks organized via GTasks.

I work in client services so I have a lot of to do lists going at any given time and this helps me keep track of that across my devices. I don't have to worry about remembering to bring a paper list wherever I go, I know GTasks will help me keep track of everything. Sadly we switched and I now use a Macbook, but I would recommend GTasks to anyone!

GTasks for G Suite review by Ayabuya Qawe N.
Ayabuya Qawe N.

"Easy access"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to access, plus love the fact that everything is stored on the cloud including the gmail integration

What do you dislike?

Not very visible on Gmail and the fact that the is no sync option between tasks and keep serves to be a problem because both apps do the same task and belong to the same company

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how sync google products. They provide seemless integration from moving data from one product to the other. The Tasks is also integrated well into gmail where I can use it to save on the fly and quick notes on tasks and I am comfort that my data is securely saved and stored on the cloud with a peace of mind

Easy to store quick notes and meeting points

GTasks for G Suite review by Shane P.
Shane P.

"GTasks, a simple task management solution"

What do you like best?

Here's what I like best:

- The free version is actually quite robust.

- The ease of integration with Google platform

- You have the ability to essentially split screen while working on a Doc. This really allows you to plan and organize your next steps.

- You can make tasks within a task, if that makes sense. Small steps toward achieving a larger goal.

- It's just simple - not too much, really just what you need.

- Syncs with gmail

What do you dislike?

No real complaints here. The ads can be a bit annoying at first, but you learn to ignore them. Some may also just consider it to be too simple/minimal.

Organization and planning while working within a Google Doc.

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"GTasks"

What do you like best?

That is is linked to the Google family of tools. However, as I mention below it is still very week in my opinion and still has a long way to grow.

What do you dislike?

GTasks are probably one of the items from GSuites that I do not use and have not found helpful. While I love most of the GSuite tools, this one lacks much of the functionality one finds in other productivity tools. If I am using a task organizer I want to be able to assign due dates, rank priorities, create sub-task lists, assign to another, etc. It has been a while since I used GTasks, but when I did it was most of a simple check-list without the functions I listed above.

I have not used GTasks to solve business problems. I did not find it detailed enough for my own needs, much less for the needs of a team.

GTasks for G Suite review by Tom V.
Tom V.

"Simply Done"

What do you like best?

One place to put all my tasks, have this work on the fly with easy (single clicks and super intuitive controls) and never an issue with syncing between apps.

What do you dislike?

It's light on features, but that's also what makes it great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Now. Simplify.

Keeping separate tasks for different clients and projects along with personal tasks...reoccurring habits are SUPER easy to program into the application and keep me on track.

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"Dead simple task management"

What do you like best?

It's about as simple as you can get as far as task management and list making goes. I like how you can create multiple lists, create sub-tasks and add additional details to each list item.

What do you dislike?

It's missing a lot of features that other task/list managers have. There are no shared lists and no way to set reminders for individual tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple task management for those that are already in the Google ecosystem.

It's really great that it's built right into the side-bar in most of the G-Suite apps, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, etc. Being able to add tasks within your Gmail window is very convenient.

GTasks for G Suite review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Free Version is plenty for me!"

What do you like best?

Free version allows you to have a running to do list for any of your documents or google sheets. You can easily see what items need to be done that relate to the document which is great. You can either type you own to do list or select text from the document

What do you dislike?

Although the free version is great for me - it can be a bit slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premium has more features - more features are almost always a great thing when it comes to organization tools. Don't hesitate to look into premium if the free version isn't as robust as you'd like.

Organization of to-do lists

GTasks for G Suite review by Jacob U.
Jacob U.

"Gtask review"

What do you like best?

It integrates into google docs without having to open a separate application.

What do you dislike?

I would like a dark mode, and also the ability to customize the font.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a pretty straight-forward task scheduling tool that integrates pretty well directly into google docs.

Organizing my schedule better, and getting my team involved directly with shared documents.

GTasks for G Suite review by Nikhil D.
Nikhil D.

"Very Simple and Excellent Tool For Task Management"

What do you like best?

First thing I like is it is free! and the second thing is easy to integrate o use. It really helps to do work according to plan.

What do you dislike?

The ads can be a bit annoying at first, but you learn to ignore them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing is its integration and synchronization with Gsuite. If you master it, you can really take advantage of it

I really use this for planning and Organization while working within a Google Doc.

GTasks for G Suite review by Faisal  Q.
Faisal Q.

"Seemless integration and helpful google docs tool "

What do you like best?

A quick way to manage and create tasks within the Google docs platform

What do you dislike?

Wish that some of the premium features such as inline editing were available with the free version

Helpful for managing day to day task lists

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"UNA PERFECTA HERRAMIENTA INTEGRADA EN GSUITE"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de GTasks es su integración con el resto de la ofimática de Google, que nos permite copia y anotar tareas rápidamente desde la propia aplicación de documentos de GSUITE.

What do you dislike?

La integración con el resto de aplicaciones es perfecta, pero debería incluir más opciones de personalización en la propia lista, para poder resaltar las tareas y otras herramientas. En ese aspecto puede ser más completa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mejor es su integración y sincronización con Gsuite. Si la dominas, podrás sacarle partido de verdad

Los problemas que me evita es la sincronización de tareas entre diversas personas, que en este caso es instantánea y puedes compartir la lista de tareas con cualquiera que esté trabajando contigo

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"A simple to do list creator with extra features"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to access on my phone. There is a widget that I use so that I can see my list without having to fully open the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to open and close the widget on my phone. It's a quad core Samsung 7edge so the processor is fast enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it's free test it out and see if you like it. It's easy to learn and offers more features than most others.

I keep a list of items left to do for my consulting business. I check them off as I complete them.

GTasks for G Suite review by Justin T.
Justin T.

"Simple and basic "

What do you like best?

This product is pretty straightforward and easy to use. I can quickly transport tasks form one device to the next.

What do you dislike?

It’s not the most effective and groundbreaking platform. Sharing tasks, crearig subtasks, and assigning tasks to others would be nice.

I’m able to create tasks lists and items on the go from my phone and access them on my computer later.

GTasks for G Suite review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"Easy access task list"

What do you like best?

Easy to access within G-Suite from my Email dashboard

What do you dislike?

From what I have used so far, there is nothing I currently dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s pretty light but offers quick and easy access.

Keeping track of smaller tasks

GTasks for G Suite review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"A nice featured task tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily schedule tasks and assign due dates

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a better way to prioritize tasks

Tracking to dos and task for individuals on our team

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good google integrated task app"

What do you like best?

I like that’s it’s integrated with google and you can easily manage task within the gsuite

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a lag in the syncing from the app to my computer and vice versa

I’m solving the problem of having to use two different apps for when I get task on my gmail or my calendar. It just makes it easier to get work done in general.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Useful product that is helpful to myself and my team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like being mandated to use a tool, but this one is okay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to your IT team about your needs to ensure you are getting the right tool for the job.

Project managing lots of activities all at once, its been helpful

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Sync tasks across platforms"

What do you like best?

I CAN TRACK my tasks across computers and mobile devices. Makes everything up to date.

What do you dislike?

The program lags on my new smartphone, which is not an old device.

Not only can you create text links but you can include other forms of media.

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Internet

"Your tasks on the go"

What do you like best?

multiple lists, inside gmail, syncs with calendar, multiple days options

What do you dislike?

not high tech and can't update offline; interface could be nicer

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure - unless you want to use sticky notes

multiple checklists to stay organized

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Excellent tool for keeping our students on task"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Gsuite allowing us to create shared tasks lists with our students.

What do you dislike?

Google should a better in-house tool for even better integration

Assigning and maintaining to-do lists for students.

Learning about GTasks for G Suite?

* We monitor all GTasks for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.