Grammarly Business Reviews & Product Details

Grammarly Business Overview

What is Grammarly Business?

Grammarly Business helps more than 10,000 teams improve their communication at work. Grammarly offers detailed, real-time suggestions to help improve word choice, refine tone, make sentences clearer, and fix grammatical errors. Whether your team is writing emails, articles, or something else entirely, Grammarly Business helps them produce work that reflects your business with polish and professionalism. With a centralized administrative dashboard, team leads can easily manage their subscription and track team performance.

Grammarly Business Details

Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor.

Grammarly
2009
San Francisco, CA
@Grammarly

Grammarly Business Screenshots

Grammarly Business Reviews

Showing 928 Grammarly Business reviews
Already have Grammarly Business?
What do you like best?

It gives you a lot of recommendations in real-time, I have been using Grammarly for over 2 years now and I have seen a noticeable improvement when writing in all kind of scenarios, since the grammar is different from Japanese doing words with double letters is counter-intuitive for me and I have improved a lot by avoiding mistakes, I see less and less red-colored underlines than when I have started using it so I can say it really works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Technology-wise it still lacks many words in its dictionary, it can be added to a custom dictionary but it should not be necessary given that the words are relatively common. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The paid version has some nice extra features but even if you don't want to pay the free version is a must-have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it all the time when writing in the browser to correct my mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Grammarly Business
What do you like best?

One of the keys of my laptop has problems, for some reason, the letter J is really hard to press unless I apply a lot of force, and with all this covid issue getting an RMA of my laptop is not the best idea and since it is not used that often I just rely on Grammarly to catch it after I finish writing it, it also helps me with typos and it is really good at catching when I put some letters in the wrong order and another little thing is that I sometimes put 2 spaces where only one should be and it is really easy to catch it so cheers for that too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For some reason, it works faster overall in my browser than in my office apps I don't know if somehow office is more complex or competes with the built-in corrector in some way but it is just faster overall when using it as an addon in firefox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The premium features are great, but the most value is in the free version, even if you don't decide to pay it is that great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Correcting misspellings, a really important little thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Embedded Software Development Engineer
What do you like best?

That it's always a review, no matter where you type - from the beginning to the Facebook message, Grammarly checks your grammar. Also, it fixes not only spelling mistakes but also incorrect punctuation marks with shocking accuracy. You hover over an error and choose from the available options. You have the choice to launch in a brand new web browser to change entire essays that switch to the main document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any computer program, it is difficult to understand the subtleties of language. Many options are stylistic, although the white circle highlighting errors is unlikely to ever disappear with certainty (you cannot click "I approve of this error") Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are considering using Grammarly, you will have an expert test without having to buy premium. I believe that 250 documents are being examined. The cost is affordable, plus you need to use Premium Weekly and claim your money back if you want to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use a more effective language, making it much easier to communicate with my customers and colleagues. This reduces the time I have to spend controlling my documents through a copywriter or proofreader - we use these materials anyway. Still, grammatically I can rely on them for the larger, much more extreme work components. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Grammarly Business
Manager Contracts and Supply Chain Management
What do you like best?

Grammar is simple to create and implement. If you know about free browser extensions that fix major spelling mistakes, you might think grammar is not worth spending money on. Still, Grammarly Business offers much more than a spell checker. Grammar and rhetorical skills help every person on my own staff to write and speak better. I don't know her support group yet, although I haven't learned anything important about her. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I collect everything, I write everywhere. At times, I try and create activities in some other locations, making it hard for me to create precisely how I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best grammar and spelling skills confirm I used them before. These two group will not only be studied, but also described. It also provides examples of how it can be done better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Grammar will help me sound as professional as possible. As I write quickly, it repairs my mistakes immediately, which has helped me win several times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Module Lead SAP ABAP, WORKFLOW, ARCHIVING and AUTOMATION
What do you like best?

My knowledge has been incredible since I began utilizing Grammarly. This tool may be used efficiently. Additionally, the grammar highlights in a written up beautifully misspelt words, marking wordings and errors. The other benefit is it proposes a user's proper sentence structure. Furthermore, Grammarly features a copy control feature which helps users to enhance the completeness of the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly has its weaknesses despite the accuracy of its in the monitoring of grammar, rating and orthography mistakes in writing. Probably the worst disadvantage is the fact that passive words are treated like they weren't in English. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammarly is excellent grammar and punctuation software and orthography. Grammarly additionally supports plagiarism control. As long as online connectivity is good, they need to use Grammarly, so they will not disapprove it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm sure with Grammarly that my entries are well described, grammatically appropriate and also well defined. Moreover, we've achieved a good reputation within the analysis sector as consumers appreciate our best grammatical papers with zero % plagiarism. Lastly, due to its proposal text and checks on mistakes in my writings, the device has permitted me to be a great writer and researcher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Technology Analyst
What do you like best?

Since Grammarly as a browser plug-in could immediately recommend changes to the content I create online, including posts on social networks or perhaps emails, I don't have to use the system to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not believe there is no method to turn off the Oxford comma, but since this is my only complaint, I would like to point out that they are doing an excellent job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grammar is an effective tool for spell checking and grammar but is not considered an alternative to spell checking. Usually, it is perfect for fixing bugs and improving fluidity, although it does not magically turn bad words into big words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are developing and producing a good deal of information. With Grammarly, we are competent to find and correct errors easily before we approach our customers. We work with our editor for many jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Grammarly is like having a robot sub-editor. It's really useful for catching lazy mistakes and bad habits while writing. It will also occasionally offer grammar or vocabulary suggestions that genuinely help. It's truly an indispensable tool for anyone who writes more than 500 words a day. I take Grammarly with me everywhere I go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Contextual understanding still needs work. Sometimes it will offer suggestions that follow grammar rules but makes no sense when read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you're writing all the time, and have no one to proofread, get Grammarly. Even if you have a proofreader, you can write better with Grammarly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensure consistent writing quality in content or emails. Reduces mistakes, typos, and whatnot. Less time spent on editing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Quality Manager
What do you like best?

Grammarly is an excellent software program that can easily be utilized for spell checking, misformed sentences, grammatical errors, etc. It's very helpful in my experience while drafting mails for my clients. With it I can be sure that my mails delivered to others are free of grammatical mistakes, helping to make a great impression on others. Grammarly additionally offers a browser extension and a desktop program for convenience. It is relatively inexpensive to buy, and can be utilized on a regular basis. It will definitely help me improve my writing and publishing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some suggested corrections for mistakes in phrases are not that great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you are reluctant to buy the premium edition, the free edition still provides you with great features, and is much more than enough for what I need on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Many people misspell or perhaps do not make sense in their messages. I'm advocating for everybody in my office to make use of this application! It slowly teaches you exactly how to properly spell, and also helps to keep you from sounding uneducated or even having incomplete ideas in your email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The good part is that I'm made painfully aware of my most common mistakes regarding to punctuation, spelling, and tone, and the first step to correct a mistake is actually being aware that you are making one and I'm in the process of at least correcting some of my mistakes one by one, little by little, it actually works so huge points to Grammarly for that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I just plain don't agree with Grammarly suggestions and that means that I'm spending a little more of my time thinking about the format of the content I write than the actual content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Correct the obvious flaws first and focus on one at a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best part is correcting my obvious flaws like using conjunctions like "The" far too little and commas far too much, my writing style has improved at least a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMAGINE People Technologies Private Limited
What do you like best?

Amongst keys of the laptop of mine are those having troubles, and also because letters A and K aren't frequently accustomed catch grammar when I am done, additionally, they assist me with the typos and they have been best that you catch when I put a number of letters, it is difficult to press whether I don't utilize the covid issue to pick up an RMA from my laptop computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For whatever reason, in the browser of mine it operates faster than in my business application, I do not know whether business somehow is more complicated or perhaps is fairly competitive by nature with an integrated corrector, but in general it works quicker as an add on in firefox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its premium characteristics are fantastic, however the free version is probably the most worthwhile, though you don't opt to purchase it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fixing mispellings is a really important thing. Besides, I can be sure that my grammar structure and spelling is correct, as I am not a native speaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The browser version of this application is instrumental as it automatically detects any grammatical errors and suggests the best writing style and tones. It also has plagiarism checkers that check the writing with billion webpages to ensure the writing is not a copy-paste. Besides, this app's browser extension has become super flexible for editing writings on other web apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web extension, however, does not work on all the websites. Other than this, it is an internet-based application, so there's no way to use it in offline mode. Also, it has a human proofreading feature, which is very expensive for a typical user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Previously I need to face lots of hurdles correcting grammatical and writing tones manually. With Grammarly Business application, all those errors get detected automatically to update them accordingly without any effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Project Manager
What do you like best?

There is nothing worse compared to the individual responsible for communicating & representing a terrible grammar structure. I'd a supervisor with a lot of men which does not feel as I understand they are not attempting to correct simple errors. I have arranged myself the goal never to become the individual and very quickly catches them with grammar and types. One other good thing is there's a MacOSX desktop app that could be used for any text related programme, for example Evernote or Word. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In case you deal with confidential details, I don't know whether you are able to believe in the software, I double checked with the boss of mine in case I will make use of it and she provided me the Green Light, but it was a terrible idea in case I'd the better management chain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Also the free of charge edition is terrific since the common mistakes of yours can be corrected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Correction of my style and grammar. This could make my job amazing as well as allow it to be a little perfect. The manner in which it works is flawless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm a creature of habit and tend to follow the same patterns as we all do with different patterns and Grammarly is a great tool to find the patterns that are just plain wrong for some reason I tend to write "desing" instead of design almost every time and Grammarly helps me catch that really easily and with time I have been able to correct some of my mistakes, little by little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tend to click with the mouse the word that is badly written instead of writing it again and while that is amazing in catching and correcting my mistakes that means that I'm just fixing them instead of not making them, it takes conscious effort to really pause and stop before writing one of the words I tend to write poorly or to use the backspace key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop and try to avoid your mistakes instead of fixing them later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A few of my grammar mistakes have been fixed and little by little I'm fixing some others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing is worse than the person in charge of the communication and organization of a project with bad grammar. I had a boss with lot of typos and it feels bad knowing that they don't make the effort to correct simple mistakes. I have put myself the goal to never be that guy and with typos and Grammarly helps catch them almost instantly. Another good thing is that there is a desktop App for MacOSX that can be used with any program involved with text like Word or even EverNote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if the software can be trusted if you deal with confidential data, I double-checked with my boss if I can use it, and she gave me the green light but if I was higher on the management chain that would be probably a bad idea. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even the free version is awesome since you can correct your common mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Correcting my grammar and style Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GIS Expert - Tech Lead
What do you like best?

Grammarly can be purchased as a plug-in for these browsers and works extremely fast. It can view spelling and move typos. Whenever you buy the high-quality edition, you can use resources like the Plagiarism Checker, which checks more than eight billion plagiarism websites and suggests vocabulary upgrades, improving your articles' legibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't show you exactly how to correct mistakes all the time, and it simply highlights the people that affect you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to write several English text messages, add them to your computer and Internet browser. You will thank me soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Correspondence with our partners, eighty percent of whom speak English! The primary advantage is it grammatically checks how I create and is integrated with almost every app I used to type text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a very good software for users whose first language is not English. It helps in sentence articulation and avoids typos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version helps in grammar, spelling and punctuation. If someone wants to use Grammarly for plagiarism check then they have to subscribe to the paid version. It does help in correcting typos but is not smart enough to suggest different words if they have been spelt correctly . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many trainings available on Youtube which will help a new user familiarize with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps in portraying an image of professionalism. The recommendations are easy to identify and fix. It also helps in learning the nuances of the language if the fluency level is low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Grammarly Business is equipped with a various Grammar editing feature that automatically points our the error in our writings and suggests the best way to correct it with a score which is a most liked thing about it. Its plagiarism feature is handy that automatically checks the writings with billions of webpages to find out if the writing is copied or duplicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know why Grammarly highlights passive voice as an incorrect word, making me feel annoying while writing. Other than this, the proofreading feature is very costly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To sum up, Grammarly Business has become a one-stop tool for writing error-free content as per my company's needs. This tool has become a writing and editing platform for all the writers within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Empreendedor Digital
What do you like best?

Grammarly Business is a great tool that allows me to correct my mistakes and learn from them.

having software like Grammarly Business to do quick checks for me and demonstrate that my mistakes are ongoing protection. It is effective and extremely simple to use. Grammarly Business saved personal time, received many errors that I generally overlooked and I think it is simple to use in many ways. He gets those problematic slips that are so natural to disregard as Grammarly Business errors and accentuation errors (in fact, he got one while I was writing that sentence. Language device - for example, the counterfeit checker. I've been using Grammarly Business for two or three years and I usually appreciate that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using Grammarly Business in the free plan you will be very limited and it is amazing to get smaller things, like misspelled words; however, with the chance that you really need help to redo and rebuild your substance, you will need to use the paid plan to have the best experience and tools.

The only thing I don't like about Grammarly Business is that it doesn't save information. Review collected by and hosted on