Google Security Key Enforcement

Google Security Key Enforcement is an enhanced protection against phishing.

Work for Google Security Key Enforcement?

Learning about Google Security Key Enforcement?

Google Security Key Enforcement Reviews

Ask Google Security Key Enforcement a Question
Showing 23 Google Security Key Enforcement reviews
Google Security Key Enforcement review by Roger N.
Roger N.

"Google Titan Security Key - nice promise, poorly executed"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setup - it just works. The key (actually two - a USB version and a Bluetooth version) is easy to setup for your Google apps (like gmail). The first time you use a computer you need the extra factor provided by the key.

What do you dislike?

Only useful for Google apps - does not work for non-google apps like Yubikey. This is a major downside if you have other apps that need protection. This was a marketing choice by Google that is a very limiting factor. So I can't use it for AWS, Outlook, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enable other vendors like Yubikey

2FA - something you know, something you have. (As opposed to biometrics which is something you are).

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Security Key Enforcement
Google Security Key Enforcement review by Administrator

"Great for the enterprise"

What do you like best?

While I was VP of Tech for a distributed cloud-based startup, security is a must. Many other 2-step verification options are workable, but we needed a way to step up from phone based verification. This is crazy secure and still super convenient! Implementation was pain was very reasonable, it was only buy-in from the staff that we had to work trough.

What do you dislike?

Some of our staff don't appreciate having to keep their keys nearby. While that is not unreasonable, I still find a fingerprint on a usb key fob or a press of a bluetooth key fob FAR easier than unlocking your phone, opening an app, and typing in the 6 character key, hoping your time will not run out! At the end of the day, top level buy-in was sadly the hardest part of the whole implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is great when phone based MFA is not sufficient as a security measure. It's not the cheapest option, but it was certainly the best option for us. It was very easy to implement and thanks to the way g suite and amazon web services are built, enforcement was easy.

We had a requirement from our clients for a higher than typical level of internal security. This very well met the requirement and ended up being very easy to implement. The biggest benefit to me, besides the added security, is truly how easy it is to use. I find it far easier than phone based MFA.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Akshay N.
Akshay N.

"Google security key enforcement allows to secure the communication between G Suite, Cloud Identity"

What do you like best?

Google Security Key Enforcement provides Enhanced protection against phishing over the cloud services , G suite. In Our organisation we are using G suite of google service they provide more security than others to their tool. By applying this algorithm the the phishing attacks is reduces to the zero and able to do smooth communication.

What do you dislike?

We are using the service of this and we are facing the issue like Delay in accessing security center data for new G Suite Enterprise customers. also Delays in security center queries for some domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended to all users

By using this all over the world there is a good solution for your cloud operation . It provides high level of security by using this tool in real time. Whatever is it personal use or commercial use it is best for now a day in security domain

Google Security Key Enforcement review by ZAVI F.
ZAVI F.

"Google Security Key is Security at it's finest."

What do you like best?

I firmly believe that google is good at building software, that is easy to use by anyone. No matter how proficient you are. Google Security Key is another example of this. Google has made it so this API can seamlessly blend into your work flow. This API adds an extra layer of secuirty that, for me, is crucial to security.

What do you dislike?

This API would be considered perfect by most. And I would too. There's nothing really to dislike about this API.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth it. to some, it's a hassle and annoying. But we all know, security is not always the best to work with. But it's worth the extra steps, by a large margin.

One business benefit that google security key has enforced is security. It adds another layer of security that, to me, is crucial to the most secure accounts.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Administrator

"Google Security"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this is knowing that I can trust an online system to hold my information. I find that often, most systems face someone getting through their security and it’s nice to know that google supplies something that can eliminate this off the bat.

What do you dislike?

I find that sometimes the security can be too much, catching users that are not necessarily trying to phish, but just forgetting their login info.

We have had MULTIPLE issues with foreign countries trying to get into our systems & much of our info is kept on the internet.. so it is a huge risk. With the Google Security Key Enforcement we don’t have to worry about that. A huge benefit we have learned is we can leave our information on the internet, as opposed to having it in multiple different places to avoid the security break in’s.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Eva Maria M.
Eva Maria M.

"Improved protection against identity theft"

What do you like best?

Simple operation

Security keys facilitate verification in two steps. You just have to press the button on your key instead of rewriting codes.

Two-step verification with a security key offers more protection than two-step verification by text messages.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing that disgusts me. I'm discovering the trial version and I liked it a lot. I think it's a good tool and very useful to maintain security.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The security keys are compatible with all versions of the Chrome browser.

Now our work is much safer thanks to this tool, which allows us to keep the information encrypted.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Ibra K.
Ibra K.

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

The whole process is very smooth and it is almost impossible for someone to easily access your account unless they have the physical key which gives your account an enhanced protection against phishing.

What do you dislike?

It can be annoying to need a physical security key to log in to your accounts but if you have access to sensitive data it is absolutely necessary.

Use it for admin accounts and accounts with access to very sensitive data to protect against possible phishing attacks. It has been very secure so far and no phishing has happened.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Google keeps you secure!"

What do you like best?

This is an awesome way to make sure all your data is safe and secure - for yourself and your clients!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the two-setup authentication can be a little cumbersome depending on the situation you're in, but I've never had any trouble getting to what I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to keep your data safe and secure!

This helps us ensure that our data and our client's data stays safe.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Zeba S.
Zeba S.

"Google Security_ Data Protection "

What do you like best?

It is really helpful user friendly once can easily manage it.

Its the best way to secure you data

I like the google security because of its 2-step verification protects.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything on my mind or negative point at the movement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really helpful keep it up Team Google.

Best security tool to protect to system.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User

"This will do the work for you"

What do you like best?

I like that this takes the guess work out of what you need to set up and complete. It's user friendly and intuitive. It has caught a lot of appropriate phishing , but doesn't catch so many things that you're constantly having to re-set it up.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of any complaints. This is on par with other Google products, which are out performing in the marker (in my opinion) .

In mental health there are certain protected documents, which makes this very reliable.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

"Very easy to use im very suprise "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use ,even grandma can do it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes ot might be a little slow still working to see ifnits my network or the system im using

Very easy to understand a d use i absolutely loved it and my staff thinks its great as well

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Max I.
Max I.

"Security Key Works"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of it working, for our organization we only use it when really necessary but it works plain and simple no headaches

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little bit easier to select who you want to force to use

Security and privacy issues

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Teresa G.
Teresa G.

"Google Security is a must"

What do you like best?

I like that you have high security options.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact that I am finding out about it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to see this advertised to current google user.

This would help prevent phishing and hacking of company data.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Security? YES!!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the protection it provides me snd things I have written

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I dislike about it, it protects my information

The benefits I have realized with it is I don’t have to worry about my information bring dtoken

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User

"The added security is great but could do without the need for the physical key"

What do you like best?

The added security ensuring you are only receiving emails from secure sources.

What do you dislike?

The presence of the physical key is sometimes inconvenient making it essential for you to carry it on you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a lock box or secured individual lockers for the usb keys.

Gets rid of the possibility of phishing scams coming in through emails. You only get the real actual sender not a similar domain name which tricks you into opening it.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Angelique Y.
Angelique Y.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use, and that it really helps protect us against phishing.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything negative to say about it.

Really helps protect against hackers and phishing emails

"Great product ;)"

What do you like best?

I love the two step verification. It makes it so much easier because I do not have to remember passwords and no one can break in.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked at first was it was not as easy to use. However, after a little time it became clear.

This product provides top notch security. I’ve realized that my colleagues feel a lot safer when inputting data into the system.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"google"

What do you like best?

I really liked how easy the set up process was and understanding the tools.

What do you dislike?

I really did not like all of the passwords and how hard it was to create one.

to keep our network secured

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Security key features"

What do you like best?

2-step verification protects my work email and information in case my computer gets stolen. It is easy to use, very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I must have my phone or the dongle with me at work. If I forget, I'm locked out of my email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always remember to bring your dongle or your phone to work.

I use it because IT requires it on all of the work computers.

"Protection"

What do you like best?

Its a great two-factor authentication (2FA) device that helps protect high-value users such as IT admins

What do you dislike?

Theres not much to dislike, it does its job well.

Allows G Suite, Cloud Identity, andGoogle Cloud Platform admins toenforce the use of a security key for greater protection against phishing attacks.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User

"Why not add an extra step?"

What do you like best?

It's an added layer of security for everything google!

What do you dislike?

It does take a bit of time to get use to this added step, and may become frustrating, but it is most definitely needed!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you use google suites, it piece of mind!

Better security advancements

Google Security Key Enforcement review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Good overall"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is good. No issues getting started.

What do you dislike?

It feels a bit invasive. I tend to worry about how mich info good has access to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.

I do feel more safe with a separate key for my passwords.

Google Security Key Enforcement review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Would definitely recommend"

What do you like best?

I like how the security key is enforced when I log in.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this feature

The ability to know when my account has been logged into on a computer.

Learning about Google Security Key Enforcement?

* We monitor all Google Security Key Enforcement reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.